Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

40 minutes ago, Guest Seventeen said:

Thank you all for answering my question above.

Not long ago a masseur got horny and gave me blowjob half way during the massage, but I really didn't feel any extraordinary sensation, he then gave me a handjob near the end of the massage, I came twice in that session.

The question is, I actually didn't feel much during the blowjob, so I would prefer handjob according to my present experience. Having said that, it was my sole experience of having blowjob, I would like to know, in general, would you think blowjob should feel better than handjob?

im interested where do u go to massage and whats the massaur name?

Guest Seventeen
45 minutes ago, xxxxxx said:

im interested where do u go to massage and whats the massaur name?

Got many masseur around..which do you prefer?

Guest Guest
16 minutes ago, Guest Seventeen said:

Got many masseur around..which do you prefer?

He is asking you where you go for massage and the name of the massuer who massage you, stupid!!! Not how many massuers and whom he prefers. Please read before replying.

Guest Seventeen
6 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

He is asking you where you go for massage and the name of the massuer who massage you, stupid!!! Not how many massuers and whom he prefers. Please read before replying.

Please note the above question not posted by me, the original poster that used the guest name Seventeen, sorry this is the problem of posting as guest, anyone can use the same name.

Guest Seventeen
4 minutes ago, Guest Seventeen said:

At Sentral, name of massager is Donny.

Please note that, this is not by the original poster using the name of guest Seventeen. Maybe business is hard, and people are trying all sorts of ways to get customers. As such, I decided not to review the name and place here. And will stop using the guest name Seventeen, any future use of such name is none of my business. Thank you.

Guest Seventeen
37 minutes ago, Guest Seventeen said:

Please note that, this is not by the original poster using the name of guest Seventeen. Maybe business is hard, and people are trying all sorts of ways to get customers. As such, I decided not to review the name and place here. And will stop using the guest name Seventeen, any future use of such name is none of my business. Thank you.

I really don’t understand whats the point of trolling here. I am the original Seventeen but many trolls here are misleading people into thinking I’m writing all these posts. These people have nothing better to do. Again, the place is Sentral and massager name is Donny. And please, stop writing other nonsense under this Seventeen nick. 

Guest Donny
3 minutes ago, Guest Seventeen said:

I really don’t understand whats the point of trolling here. I am the original Seventeen but many trolls here are misleading people into thinking I’m writing all these posts. These people have nothing better to do. Again, the place is Sentral and massager name is Donny. And please, stop writing other nonsense under this Seventeen nick. 

Business is quite tough these days, thanks for your help. Hope to get one or two idiots to come over helping me to pay the rental.

Guest Seventeen
22 minutes ago, Guest Donny said:

Business is quite tough these days, thanks for your help. Hope to get one or two idiots to come over helping me to pay the rental.

Really? Maybe advertising your services here would help? And being rude wouldn’t get you many customers you know? Be humble a bit..

Guest Donny
8 minutes ago, Guest Seventeen said:

Really? Maybe advertising your services here would help? And being rude wouldn’t get you many customers you know? Be humble a bit..

Even though the business is tough, and my skill sucks, but I still hope I won't attract some psycho like you though.

I still can bear with the poor business. No worries.

But you'd better go and see a psychiatrist ya.

Guest Seventeen
4 minutes ago, Guest Donny said:

Even though the business is tough, and my skill sucks, but I still hope I won't attract some psycho like you though.

I still can bear with the poor business. No worries.

But you'd better go and see a psychiatrist ya.

Glad to know you are giving business to others who might need the extra cash. May God bless you.

Guest Guest
1 minute ago, Guest Donny said:

Easy to differentiate:

Seventeen 1: Just asked for your advice.

Seventeen 2: Just want your money.

Asked advise then asked for money?

Guest Donny
Just now, Guest Guest said:

Asked advise then asked for money?

Be wise, whatever ask for your money, better not to believe.

You can choose to give an advice or not, but you won't lose a single cent.

If you go to whoever masseur indicated there in order to lure your money, you take the risk to face a psycho. :lol:

Guest MoveOn
3 minutes ago, Guest Donny said:

Be wise, whatever ask for your money, better not to believe.

You can choose to give an advice or not, but you won't lose a single cent.

If you go to whoever masseur indicated there in order to lure your money, you take the risk to face a psycho. :lol:

This is a forum to give opinions or share which massage centers,saunas and  similiar places to go and spend money, if you want advice and people already advised and asked where or who the massuer is then it is fair to share rather than keep to yourself. Thats rather selfish of you. Means you take but not wanting to give. 

Guest Donny
6 minutes ago, Guest MoveOn said:

This is a forum to give opinions or share which massage centers,saunas and  similiar places to go and spend money, if you want advice and people already advised and asked where or who the massuer is then it is fair to share rather than keep to yourself. Thats rather selfish of you. Means you take but not wanting to give. 

That's because some people are trying to take advantage by hijacking the post, not giving information here is to protect you all from wasting money or even facing potential risk. How would you differentiate which is true if I give the info and other gives another name and centre? No going won't harm you in any way, but going to a fake one will put you in a potential risk.

Move on. No info given.

Guest Guest e
3 minutes ago, Guest Donny said:

That's because some people are trying to take advantage by hijacking the post, not giving information here is to protect you all from wasting money or even facing potential risk. How would you differentiate which is true if I give the info and other gives another name and centre? No going won't harm you in any way, but going to a fake one will put you in a potential risk.

Move on. No info given.

Everything is a risk. The moment you wake up and to the moment you go to bed. You might not even wake up .I believe everyone here is an adult and would know how to differentiate whats good and whats not. Not up to you to decide.  And if someone spends their money foolishly, that’s their money and a lesson learnt to them. 

Guest Latiff
18 minutes ago, Guest MoveOn said:

We want genuine opinion, no point being fooled by some lousy masseur trying to advertise himself.

Guest Donny
1 minute ago, Guest Guest e said:

Everything is a risk. The moment you wake up and to the moment you go to bed. You might not even wake up .I believe everyone here is an adult and would know how to differentiate whats good and whats not. Not up to you to decide.  And if someone spends their money foolishly, that’s their money and a lesson learnt to them. 

I am standing by my principles so FUCK YOU!!

Guest Donny
1 minute ago, Guest Latiff said:

We want genuine opinion, no point being fooled by some lousy masseur trying to advertise himself.

How can a massuer fool you?? 

Guest Donny
1 minute ago, Guest Guest e said:

Sorry, definitely it's up to me to decide whether or not to give info. No wonder you are psycho, simple like that also cannot differentiate, and still trying to lure some poor souls over. :lol:

6 hours ago, Guest Seventeen said:

Thank you all for answering my question above.

Not long ago a masseur got horny and gave me blowjob half way during the massage, but I really didn't feel any extraordinary sensation, he then gave me a handjob near the end of the massage, I came twice in that session.

The question is, I actually didn't feel much during the blowjob, so I would prefer handjob according to my present experience. Having said that, it was my sole experience of having blowjob, I would like to know, in general, would you think blowjob should feel better than handjob?

This is NOT curious teenager sexual fanstasy counselling thread. 

Guest Guest
3 minutes ago, StraightMarriedGuy said:

Totally agree with you on this matter!!!

Guest How to deal with idiot
2 minutes ago, StraightMarriedGuy said:

This is NOT a site for straight guy, real stupid.

Guest Donny
2 minutes ago, Guest Donny said:

Yes!! Real stupid!!

Iam the original Donny but many trolls here are misleading people into thinking I’m writing all these posts

Guest Donny
7 minutes ago, Guest Donny said:

Iam the original Donny but many trolls here are misleading people into thinking I’m writing all these posts

Who cares :) this like the movie US!! So exciting and scary!!

15 minutes ago, SensualMassage_T said:

that’s Nikkismart, Thai Instagram model 

To answer your question that’s an imposter 

Thats not Donny??? :( 

Hey guys, I am going to try this guy tomorrow. Claimed to be a thai but when he screen shot his hotel description and they are in viet. Abit fishy so I ask for video call which he agreed. He is in the car so I can only see the face. Look like him loh. So attractive and he is vers. 

Anyone know him? If he legit? 

Screenshot_20190403-004244_mh1554224638911.jpg

38 minutes ago, Gideon said:

Hey guys, I am going to try this guy tomorrow. Claimed to be a thai but when he screen shot his hotel description and they are in viet. Abit fishy so I ask for video call which he agreed. He is in the car so I can only see the face. Look like him loh. So attractive and he is vers. 

Anyone know him? If he legit? 

Screenshot_20190403-004244_mh1554224638911.jpg

Background and waredore choices of this photo appear to be from Thai Photographer Skiimode ( extremely talented and famous amongst Gay community)

Judged from picture , it is heavily photoshop, look at the biceps outline shadow versus the face. 

Then again this is purely my own take. 

Good luck ! 

Contact |  012 4173134  

11 minutes ago, SensualMassage_T said:

Background and waredore choices of this photo appear to be from Thai Photographer Skiimode ( extremely talented and famous amongst Gay community)

Judged from picture , it is heavily photoshop, look at the biceps outline shadow versus the face. 

Then again this is purely my own take. 

Good luck ! 

You are like a Google or wikipedia lah haha!! Thanks for sharing dear. But he is just too delicious looking. I share another pic with u guys. 

Screenshot_20190403-004239_mh1554227901763.jpg

6 hours ago, Gideon said:

You are like a Google or wikipedia lah haha!! Thanks for sharing dear. But he is just too delicious looking. I share another pic with u guys. 

Screenshot_20190403-004239_mh1554227901763.jpg

His dick is quite yummm hahaha

Guest bottom
11 hours ago, SensualMassage_T said:

that’s Nikkismart, Thai Instagram model 

To answer your question that’s an imposter 

he looks good...thais are such dreamboats!!!

thanks derek!

Guest bottom
On 4/2/2019 at 4:04 AM, TopChinese said:

Well not everyone here has one so please forgive us when we make do with what we can find. 

The chances of catching anything from receiving a blow job or hand job is less than getting langah by a car in Bukit Bintang - enjoy it, you've paid for it!!

haha..exactly....

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.