Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Hi guys,
Would love to share my review with the self-claimed newbie masseur @cutebtm

Tried his massage weeks ago and his massage skills were above expectations! 

Arrived on time, punctual and immediately he requested to clean himself. Within minutes he get ready for the massage. He has skinny toned body and smooth skin.

His hand was smooth and the massage was really relaxing and the strength was superb.
He did ask before the session start on which part need extra strength or to avoid. He really care all parts of my body. I loves the way he massage my spine. No extra charges even exceeded the time. 

Agreed with previous commenter, he indeed very hygenic and humble. Overall i rated 8.8/10 for him.

Would definitely arrange for another session with him.

Edited by ZieJ
Edit

Guest chi-dude
46 minutes ago, ZieJ said:

Hi guys,

Arrived on time, punctual and immediately he requested to clean himself. Within minutes he get ready for the massage. He has skinny toned body and smooth skin.

His hand was smooth and the massage was really relaxing and the strength was superb.
He did ask before the session start on which part need extra strength or to avoid. He really care all parts of my body. I loves the way he massage my spine. No extra charges even exceeded the time. 

Agreed with previous commenter, he indeed very hygenic and humble. Overall i rated 8.8/10 for him.

how much did he charge?

12 hours ago, Gideon said:

You are like a Google or wikipedia lah haha!! Thanks for sharing dear. 

You are most welcome, i’m attend WPBKK yearly & meet up with some of the IG hotties, whenever see there’s any ‘MB’ here using their photo. 

I immediately know that it’s imposter. 

Just becareful ok ~

Contact |  012 4173134  

3 hours ago, ZieJ said:

Hi guys,

Thanks sir for the review.

Appreciate.

Would like to share a disgruntled experience that i had encountered

I just came back from fresh taman desa and booked a masseur introduced by a captain. The session was going pretty well as i was quite happy with his massage skill but when i turned around and only noticed his body was full of rashes, front and back, even with the dim light.i lost my interest completely and discontinued the session. I questioned the captain why didnt he tell me that the boy has skin problem, the captain asked me not to worry as the boy has just recovered from chicken pox and the risk of infection was very low if i had chicken pox before. 

i think it is not about the risk of getting infection but is the ethical issue i m disgruntled with. The captain should ask me if i mind to the a messeur who is recovering from chicken pox. At least i have the consent and have a choice about it!! Furthermore, how do i know if it is really chicken pox or other skin disease?!!

Please be careful when you go to this place with such an unethical captain running the venue!!

22 minutes ago, Herbert said:

I just came back from fresh taman desa and booked a masseur introduced by a captain. The session was going pretty well as i was quite happy with his massage skill but when i turned around and only noticed his body was full of rashes, front and back, even with the dim light.i lost my interest completely and discontinued the session. I questioned the captain why didnt he tell me that the boy has skin problem, the captain asked me not to worry as the boy has just recovered from chicken pox and the risk of infection was very low if i had chicken pox before. 

i think it is not about the risk of getting infection but is the ethical issue i m disgruntled with. The captain should ask me if i mind to the a messeur who is recovering from chicken pox. At least i have the consent and have a choice about it!! Furthermore, how do i know if it is really chicken pox or other skin disease?!!

Please be careful when you go to this place with such an unethical captain running the venue!!

Wow.. this is such a turn off.. do you mind to PM me who is the masseur?

35 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Firstly, bowl of warm water add in salt, vinegar and detox multi cleanser. Cleans all over your body. 

Monitor your skin within the next 24-48 hours, if there’s any allergic reaction kindly consult doctor ASAP. 

Meanwhile take two tablets of anti-biotic now. 

Good luck 

Contact |  012 4173134  

Guest Guest
54 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Yes.. when i went there i was bitten by bed bugs. I asked to change rooms but it was equally bad as well. Fresh 2 is really dirty. I don’t know why the management dont want to clean up the place.

On 4/2/2019 at 9:53 PM, SensualMassage_T said:

that’s Nikkismart, Thai Instagram model 

To answer your question that’s an imposter 

Wow hot guy .. may I have his INsta ID ? Couldn’t find it with “nikkismart”

Guest Bottom
2 minutes ago, deHybrids2.0 said:

This imposter recently came into my town with his friend. Is his friend imposter too?

E41032E4-DB5A-429A-8943-71E63E8B250C.jpeg

This another popular vietnam instagram star Zindlee. 

Guest Alita
11 hours ago, ZieJ said:

Hi guys,

Don’t think is that good. No response and not keen to share his picture. This is a self made comment I guess. Stop promoting yourself!

Guest Avengers
4 minutes ago, Guest Alita said:

Don’t think is that good. No response and not keen to share his picture. This is a self made comment I guess. Stop promoting yourself!

Stop tarnishing him cutebottom provide one of the best sensual massage good attitude humble 

23 hours ago, Gideon said:

Hey guys, I am going to try this guy tomorrow. Claimed to be a thai but when he screen shot his hotel description and they are in viet. Abit fishy so I ask for video call which he agreed. He is in the car so I can only see the face. Look like him loh. So attractive and he is vers. 

Anyone know him? If he legit? 

Screenshot_20190403-004244_mh1554224638911.jpg

Look forward to your review :clap:

6 hours ago, Guest Alita said:

Thank you for your interest and messages.

To be clear, i won't be able to instantly reply every messages i received. But will try my best. Thanks

Guest Bottom
50 minutes ago, fitring said:
I do outcall massage and manhood massage. anyone who is interested, you can pm me via 0149600683 for more details. Thanks (KL/SELANGOR AREA)
  •  

You better than cutebottom

On 4/2/2019 at 4:04 AM, TopChinese said:

Well not everyone here has one so please forgive us when we make do with what we can find. 

The chances of catching anything from receiving a blow job or hand job is less than getting langah by a car in Bukit Bintang - enjoy it, you've paid for it!!

Why bukit Bintang? Got police there? 

Guest Giest
22 hours ago, Herbert said:

I also had the misfortune to have a masseur with skin problem massaging me at fresh tmn desa :( He had spots on his body and when i asked him he said it was due to bed bugs biting him. I was skeptical and went out to change another massuer because the spots looked horrible and might infect me  if it was contagious..

Anyway, the manager wasn’t happy     and grumble that i was being tiresome. In the end my mood was not already horny and i said never mind and left. If thats the way they treat customers and their boys having skin problems all the time i wont be suprised if they don’t have many loyal customers. 

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
2 hours ago, Guest Giest said:

I also had the misfortune to have a masseur with skin problem massaging me at fresh tmn desa :( He had spots on his body and when i asked him he said it was due to bed bugs biting him. I was skeptical and went out to change another massuer because the spots looked horrible and might infect me  if it was contagious..

Anyway, the manager wasn’t happy     and grumble that i was being tiresome. In the end my mood was not already horny and i said never mind and left. If thats the way they treat customers and their boys having skin problems all the time i wont be suprised if they don’t have many loyal customers. 

Yucks! 

Let that be a warning to all!

2 hours ago, Guest Giest said:

i think maybe the same person!

Guest Take Care of Yourself
On 4/3/2019 at 9:30 PM, Herbert said:

Good that you are mindful enough to stop it. In the recent few years, there had been a trend showing the doubling or even tripling of STD cases especially syphilis among the gay men. Syphilis is a very contagious disease that is primarily spread through sexual activity, including oral and anal sex. Occasionally the disease can be passed from one person to another through prolonged kissing as well as a close body contact. Even though this disease is spread through sores, the vast majority of these sores can go unrecognized. The infected person is often unaware of illness and unknowing passes it on to his or her sexual partner.

When you do see the masseur with rashes, always raise an alarm within yourself as people with secondary syphilis experience a rosy “copper penny” rash typically on the palms of the adds and soles of the feet. However, rashes with a different appearance may occur on other parts of the body, sometimes looking similar to a rash, caused by other diseases. They may also experience moist warts in the groin, white patches on the inside of the mouth, fever, swollen lymph glands, and weigh loss.

Check out their palms and legs to see if you can see these rashes like these:

23171187-c437-4802-83f9-99587167d41c-lar

Though syphilis is very contagious, it is also very treatable and curable disease with prompt diagnosis and treatment. However, if treated too late there maybe long term damage to the brain and heart even after the infection is destroyed.

To reduce your risk of syphilis infection:

• Avoid intimate contact with a person you know is infected.
  • If you do not know if a sexual partner is infected, use a condom in every sexual encounter.

Remember, no one can take care of yourself, except yourself. 

Guest Guest
41 minutes ago, Guest Take Care of Yourself said:

Good that you are mindful enough to stop it. In the recent few years, there had been a trend showing the doubling or even tripling of STD cases especially syphilis among the gay men. Syphilis is a very contagious disease that is primarily spread through sexual activity, including oral and anal sex. Occasionally the disease can be passed from one person to another through prolonged kissing as well as a close body contact. Even though this disease is spread through sores, the vast majority of these sores can go unrecognized. The infected person is often unaware of illness and unknowing passes it on to his or her sexual partner.

When you do see the masseur with rashes, always raise an alarm within yourself as people with secondary syphilis experience a rosy “copper penny” rash typically on the palms of the adds and soles of the feet. However, rashes with a different appearance may occur on other parts of the body, sometimes looking similar to a rash, caused by other diseases. They may also experience moist warts in the groin, white patches on the inside of the mouth, fever, swollen lymph glands, and weigh loss.

Check out their palms and legs to see if you can see these rashes like these:

23171187-c437-4802-83f9-99587167d41c-lar

Though syphilis is very contagious, it is also very treatable and curable disease with prompt diagnosis and treatment. However, if treated too late there maybe long term damage to the brain and heart even after the infection is destroyed.

To reduce your risk of syphilis infection:

• Avoid intimate contact with a person you know is infected.
  • If you do not know if a sexual partner is infected, use a condom in every sexual encounter.

Remember, no one can take care of yourself, except yourself. 

Thanks for your info 

17 minutes ago, hahah said:

Any top for fun around publika now? 

17 minutes ago, hahah said:

Any top for fun around publika now? 

Don’t keep asking the same stupid question. If you want free fuck or suck go sauna or toilet. Cibai!!

Guest bottom
2 hours ago, Guest Ryu said:

Don’t keep asking the same stupid question. If you want free fuck or suck go sauna or toilet. Cibai!!

ya..so bloody desperate....same thing over and over...CCB!!!

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.