Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Seventeen
2 hours ago, ryanjake said:

Cycle Carriage Bintang hahaha 

it’s probably looks like something obscene still wanna ask

the mb ask me give him a blowjob I did not put on condom to blowjob him should I go hospital check up tomorrow I very scare now 

Guest Seventeen
4 minutes ago, Guest Seventeen said:

the mb ask me give him a blowjob I did not put on condom to blowjob him should I go hospital check up tomorrow I very scare now 

Haha belated April fool!! I like to pretend I’m innocent and naive. I guess I do that because I dont have enough attention and am not goodlooking as I have acne and overweight.. Happy April Fool!!

Guest Seventeen
6 minutes ago, sexyspider said:

i have good time with him he is into fit/muscular twink. if ure not i dont know n i heard he have so much drama going on which is kinda troublesome

What is troublesome 

Guest Frankie
2 hours ago, Fordron said:

Anybody had him before?

he seems nice

36BC1264-8394-4130-AFDD-B9422DBCC6A6.jpeg

Just try cutebottom massage he is very friendly and lean. Definitely recommended him 

skills 5/5

attitude 5/5

body 5/5 

1 hour ago, Guest Seventeen said:

I’m not a medical expert but I believe the risk of contracting HIV via oral sex is lower compared to anal unless you had ulcers or cuts on your mouth or lips where the other guys bodily fluid could get into your blood stream. If you are infected it

cannot be detected so easily immediately. Best is for you to conduct a HIV test in 3 months to be sure you’re clear 

As for STD, did you take a close look at the dick before sucking it. Was there warts or red spots or any infection? If the answer is no the likelihood of getting STD is lower. If you did contract anything you should feel some symptoms in a couple of days but maybe not immediately. Many of the STD’s are treatable if you seek treatment early. 

Guest Seventeen
1 hour ago, ryanjake said:

I’m not a medical expert but I believe the risk of contracting HIV via oral sex is lower compared to anal unless you had ulcers or cuts on your mouth or lips where the other guys bodily fluid could get into your blood stream. If you are infected it

cannot be detected so easily immediately. Best is for you to conduct a HIV test in 3 months to be sure you’re clear 

As for STD, did you take a close look at the dick before sucking it. Was there warts or red spots or any infection? If the answer is no the likelihood of getting STD is lower. If you did contract anything you should feel some symptoms in a couple of days but maybe not immediately. Many of the STD’s are treatable if you seek treatment early. 

Thank!! But I enjoyed sucking his dick He had a big one and when he cummed I swallowed thats why I scare I get infected How come you know all this? Have you contracted stds before Thanks in advance!

5 hours ago, Guest Seventeen said:

Thank!! But I enjoyed sucking his dick He had a big one and when he cummed I swallowed thats why I scare I get infected How come you know all this? Have you contracted stds before Thanks in advance!

What kinda of idiotic question is that? 

If you wanna “play” you should not be ignorant and not read up or have some basic knowledge about STD or HIV. 

Its definitely more risky swallowing the bodily fluids (cum) of a sex worker who is actively having sex with many different guys on a daily basis. So get tested in a couple of days and also do a blood test in 3 months. There is also medication to prevent HIV if you potentially come into contact with HIV but it must be taken within 72 hours from when you were exposed. Please consult a doctor for that. 

And the answer to your last idiotic question is No. You do not have to be infected with STD to have knowledge about it. You have knowledge about it to prevent yourself from getting it.

Guest Chi dude
On 4/2/2019 at 5:35 PM, Maturebtm@sk said:

Ppl asking which specific toilets la. 

Everyone knows there r plenty of toilets everywere in genting la

Don't be lazy...go look at all the toilet..if u are old and not attractive sorry people won't give u signal even if you strip naked!

Guest jarjar
9 hours ago, Guest Seventeen said:

there's also chance of mouth cancer and other types of diseases

Guest Genting now
48 minutes ago, Guest Chi dude said:

Don't be lazy...go look at all the toilet..if u are old and not attractive sorry people won't give u signal even if you strip naked!

Ok. Go test my luck later.haha

Guest Seventeen
5 hours ago, ryanjake said:

What kinda of idiotic question is that? 

If you wanna “play” you should not be ignorant and not read up or have some basic knowledge about STD or HIV. 

Its definitely more risky swallowing the bodily fluids (cum) of a sex worker who is actively having sex with many different guys on a daily basis. So get tested in a couple of days and also do a blood test in 3 months. There is also medication to prevent HIV if you potentially come into contact with HIV but it must be taken within 72 hours from when you were exposed. Please consult a doctor for that. 

And the answer to your last idiotic question is No. You do not have to be infected with STD to have knowledge about it. You have knowledge about it to prevent yourself from getting it.

Maybe because I’m only seventeen still young and not old like you kind sir to have such vast knowledge!! I shall go see a clinic soon then but I need see many times because you say three months go see again is it

Guest Telawi
17 hours ago, sexyspider said:

too skinny weirdo. not recommended at all

From the pictures he sent to me he doesnt look too skinny by the way. 

And what do you mean by weirdo? What did he do to you?

Guest Seventeen
33 minutes ago, Guest Telawi said:

From the pictures he sent to me he doesnt look too skinny by the way. 

And what do you mean by weirdo? What did he do to you?

Weirdo means is a person that acting weird 

4 hours ago, jondoe said:

I believe that if someone is in need we all should be here to help instead of criticising. 

Don’t forget the family background matters in this cases. Some people have more knowledge than others and no one born knowing everything. 

Be patient and kind with one another. 

I did in fact offer advise. What I was referring to as idiotic was his assumption that because I have knowledge of STD I must have contracted STD. Was just a little annoyed at the total ignorance as I didn’t think he was really actually 17yo being able to afford the services of an MB. 

Seventeen - don’t be ignorant. If you want to explore you should read up and learn about the risk associated.  Don’t contract something that you would regret for life just because you were ignorant. There will always be risk associated in having sex with partners you don’t know, not just for gay but also heterosexual as well, but you could reduce the risk by having some knowledge to prevent the risk and protect yourself. 

Guest Great
23 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

Did the police come raid fresh taman desa?

Should be becos many people complain to polis an imigration. Catch all the drug take mbs an pendatng tanpa izin. 

20 hours ago, Guest Frankie said:

Just try cutebottom massage he is very friendly and lean. Definitely recommended him 

skills 5/5

attitude 5/5

body 5/5 

Are you referring me?:P

If yes, thanks for your comments. Really appreciate. 

Ps:

Possible to let me know who are u. You may pm me. Thank you.

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

Any nice top guys MB to recommend? 

Looking at those that cost below RM 100 per hour.

got a local Indian guy on my recent trip, charged me only RM 70, and his big chocolate with cherry mushroom head was fantastic with the hot vanilla

cream!:yuk:

swallowed it all down!

Guest Willing
32 minutes ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

got a local Indian guy on my recent trip, charged me only RM 70, and his big chocolate with cherry mushroom head was fantastic with the hot vanilla

swallowed it all down!

Can have his contact pls

Guest Bottom
52 minutes ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

swallowed it all down!

Indian mb that’s disgusting 

smelly 

2 hours ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

swallowed it all down!

Love Indian. Any contact?

Guest Thomas Didymiz Toh
21 minutes ago, deHybrids2.0 said:

Love Indian. Any contact?

You can get them for free in Klang bus station and toilet. 

Guest Guest
On 3/21/2019 at 5:52 PM, Guest Remo massure kl said:

Hi everyone... I'm Remo  massuer  bukit bintang area... I was in purnama before... Now do freelance outcall... I've few session technique kind of massage... for more detail can direct WhatsApp me... 0162760231...  

Is that same Remo who works in Tantara men spa too

Guest Bottom
12 hours ago, Guest Bottom said:

Indian mb that’s disgusting 

smelly 

Haha...your small pathetic kkj is disgusting...dun be jelly...hahaha..

Guest Willing
10 hours ago, Guest Thomas Didymiz Toh said:

You can get them for free in Klang bus station and toilet. 

I want mb..not the free ones...if u have any contact let me know

Tks

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
1 hour ago, Guest Willing said:

I want mb..not the free ones...if u have any contact let me know

Tks

Then you can pay them. That’s what I did. Met them at the bus station, made eye contact and followed them to the toilet. After sucking him I paid him. Will be  visiting again soon. Very yummy. 

Guest Willing
1 minute ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

Then you can pay them. That’s what I did. Met them at the bus station, made eye contact and followed them to the toilet. After sucking him I paid him. Will be  visiting again soon. Very yummy. 

I wanted those that have contact number and not cruising in public places. Obviously you don't have any contacts. Just have to say so. Thanks anyway.

Guest Seventeen
16 hours ago, Guest Great said:

Should be becos many people complain to polis an imigration. Catch all the drug take mbs an pendatng tanpa izin. 

Like a fashion show when the police catch the illegals and customers from fresh taman desa parading downstairs in handcuffs to the police van lol and appear in newspapers 

Guest Bottom
7 minutes ago, Guest Willing said:

I wanted those that have contact number and not cruising in public places. Obviously you don't have any contacts. Just have to say so. Thanks anyway.

I dont understand how some people are so stupid and lazy.  So many gay apps to choose and yet still rely on others to give contacts.  

Guest Bottom
40 minutes ago, Guest Bottom said:

I dont understand how some people are so stupid and lazy.  So many gay apps to choose and yet still rely on others to give contacts.  

That's why u still so stupid..u don't understand simple comments..best for u to go kill yourself ok....

Guest FRESH GREEN

Heard GREEN is doing property agent at KK. Will go there in next couple of weeks. Anyone has his contact such as whatsapp, FB or IG? Wanna know if he is also doing freelance mb there. Thanks

Guest Blueberry
1 hour ago, Guest Ginger said:

any of ken massage any review? their boys seems very skinny based off Facebook picture 

Yeah .. jun and the boys all sticks and bones. No body definition and only hj. Not really worth it.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.