Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest curious
8 minutes ago, Oliver1986 said:

Hello guys, anybody try his Urut and Urut Batin before? Thinking to give it a try tomorrow. 

85494328-87BC-4065-B610-47C3F9A9D81F.jpeg

i have never tried urut batin before...whats the feeling like?..do u have to be hard during urut batin?..sorry noob questions...

11 minutes ago, Guest Top said:

This is shocking !!!! everyone please go for bodycheckup

If you guys use protection during sex it shouldn’t be any problem.

HIV is transmitted through  body fluid like blood and sperm, but not through saliva.

We need to be conscious about what we do for later not to regret for the rest of our lives. 

But its always good to do a body check up just in case

Edited by jondoe

8 minutes ago, Guest Terrible said:

But stds like herpes can be transmitted through kissing and sucking from an infected person right?

Yes! Of course. What I meant is to take the necessary precautions. Even be more cautious when it comes to someone who has a vast and very active sexual life.

19 hours ago, Guest Guest Randkm said:

Yeah I tried. Super duper straight. Talks a LOTTTT. Strokes was OK. ES wasn't worth it. I paid additional 120 for pure hj I don't think it's up to the value, he will suck your nipple but that's it. The back to back wasn't anything worth mentioning about. no sucking rimming what not. I paid 120 cuz we are fellow Chinese which I kinda regret tbh. 

No next time for me. But he seems decent, but seriously brags a little too much 

Mind to share his tool's size? Had few stares of his bulge during massage and it looks decent. Not sure what he keeps inside his pouch 

Guest Joseph
2 hours ago, Guest Scared said:

Not true.. last time Coke fucked me he no use condom. But he no cummed inside me. Coke can do bareback becos i am his regular customer

congratulations welcome to the H-Club 

Guest Bottom
7 minutes ago, Guest Joseph said:

i had a simple question, which boy in fresh is not hiv or std positive? that will be easier for us to narrow down the percentage. 

I don’t think we would be able to tell unless its last stage hiv. That’s where complications like skin lesions are obvious. Nowadays your friends and people you know could be hiv and unless they share that information you wouldn’t know.

Guest Joseph
3 minutes ago, Guest Bottom said:

I don’t think we would be able to tell unless its last stage hiv. That’s where complications like skin lesions are obvious. Nowadays your friends and people you know could be hiv and unless they share that information you wouldn’t know.

meaning the boy with rashes all over the body had high percentages

On 4/8/2019 at 12:47 PM, Supermario said:

Yes, I tried his service before two times.. he is legit. A very cool guy.. not really smile, not talkative, but will answer u in polite way (maybe I’m not his type?). His room is clean and cosy.. Face is as per what u see here, body wise is tone & slim fit type.. kinda hot to me :P

DO you have his contact?

Guest Randkm
5 hours ago, Guest Bottom said:

No need to argue. Even if Coke has HIV it should be alright as long as condoms are used. Many people now living with HIV. Its no longer a death sentence as long as you continue to take your medication. 

Holy shit amen brother. No need to go for a witch hunt. GUYS DO NOT BAREBACK UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WITH ANYBODY INCLUDING MBs. No matter how hot or how good looking they're once you caught YOU ARE ON YOUR FUCKING OWN. REMEMBER THAT. THIS IS A PSA!!! 

But if this is a defamation, then the guy who started rumor should have the same thing happened to him. 

i rarely get into arguments here. but really though... i'm pretty sure everyone here is an adult or at the very least a young adult. read up. ignorance is the demise of our community. there is no right or wrong when it comes down to things like this. Just remember that  every choice you make comes with a consequence. Choices you make can neither be wrong nor right if you are happy with the outcome. Only knowledge and experience can give you the foresight to make sound choices. So instead of ganging up and trying to ruin someone's career, read up!! Learn about the risks of barebacking and all that comes with STDs and STIs. 

Heres a few links to get you guys started with.

https://www.self.com/story/std-lies-to-stop-believing

https://markmanson.net/std-guide

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/health/a19994810/std-myths/

Learn, make decisions you dont regret.

1 hour ago, Guest Joseph said:

i had a simple question, which boy in fresh is not hiv or std positive? that will be easier for us to narrow down the percentage. 

In my humble opinion I would say mbs or regular guys who does drugs like cf or any illegal substances and having multiple sex partners would have a higher risk of contracting stds or hiv because they tend to be more careless as they are on a high. 

On 4/8/2019 at 8:54 PM, Fordron said:

Ya agree to you..very nice guy..

he really can mssg..one of the best so far

sex also wonderful..he top me..multiple position...huhu...and he know how to kiss..nyumm

anyway..will repeat him again next time for sure

You must be his type, at least he kisses you. How was his performance as Top? Did he cum fast?

Guest Malaysia
7 hours ago, Dart said:

I see that in almost every of these raid cases, they like to use spokeswomen to expose our community to further degrade us.

In kl fresh taman desa will be next becos of illegals and drug abuse. Reports have been made so I guess just a matter of time

10 hours ago, Supermario said:

You must be his type, at least he kisses you. How was his performance as Top? Did he cum fast?

He is good as top..mayb nipple play so so only but the rest is above average..

He can last quite long..at least 20 mnute as i recall

Guest Bottom
5 minutes ago, hornychub said:

Yes, Edward gives good massage too, I forgot how much he charges but it was quite sensual 

when is your last checkup? 

On 3/26/2019 at 8:35 PM, que said:

Yeahh this man is coming!

31272129-C2BB-49E3-B6C0-B527AB41F493.jpeg

can anyone find him in rentmen or other search engine as he put he’ll be in kl between 7th to 26th, but i cant find him T.T

Guest immmmm
On 4/10/2019 at 12:11 AM, Guest Joseph said:

prep simply lower the percentage of HIV, it’s not immune. please do checkup and 

if you get a drug resistant mutation, your prep means nothing. it is not a license for anyone have barebacks

On 4/3/2019 at 11:33 PM, SensualMassage_T said:

IG: Zind Lee

you are welcome 

next week onward all the hot boys only available around BKK. 

Just to clarify, you mean Zind Lee would be available as well?

32 minutes ago, bryancool said:

Yes he is already in Bkk. As a tourist of course n not as mb

85A01E1F-C71F-434D-9426-1AF26413510D.jpeg

Oh ok thanks for the information and the photo BryanCool. 

44 minutes ago, bryancool said:

Nope although many mbs use his photo to advertise :D

Some of them can be if the price is right. You need to have connection and deep pockets.

I remember contacting a famous Vietnamese model directly and offered him and he was ok with the price, it was just USD150. No point saying his name because he is no longer active but he was a very famous model then.

Guest Scaryjoe
4 hours ago, Guest Done said:

It’s understood when visit mbs the risk is always higher to get diseases as they have so many different types of customers. Places like Fresh tmn desa has a higher risk because that place itself is so dirty, mattresses full of bedbugs, rubbish at the back bathroom not cleared, the mbs take drugs and do bareback if the price is right.

Yes, was there two days back and that place is really dirty. So diffen from fresh cheras. And the mbs look sick at fresh tmn desa compared to fresh cheras. 

Guest Scaryjoe
7 minutes ago, Guest Guest Wallace said:

I m surprised you said that because Fresh Taman Desa just changed the reception counter and the carpets 2 weeks ago. They even provide shoe rack to place the shoes. Wondering where are you going 2 days ago...or you basically have a dream...

The shoerack has been there since  the Vietnamese manager . Did they replace the used mattresses? No, right?

Guest TakBosanBang
35 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Tak habis habis cerita fresh tmn Desa!!!! Tak bosan ke????

Tempat itu mmg top skrg utk cerita sbb kotor dan hiv dan byk lagi!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!

3 hours ago, sky78 said:

Hired him, not worth. He asked 500 for incall /hour. Fast fast siap n fast fast go 

wow 500.. but is he now in kl? do u mind to share his contact? ya 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.