Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 3/24/2021 at 10:47 AM, hornychub said:

I was at Super Blind Massage yesterday after recommended by one of the fellow blower. 

Had a massage session with an Indian blind massuer. The massage was decent and quite enjoyable but the bed was visibly dirty and not clean. No hanky panky but at the end of the session, the masseur was massaging my chest and tummy and he rubbed his erection on my hand which was at the edge of the bed. It was hard and big and he asked if I wanna touch it. I didn't feel like it so I rejected but it was hard underneath. 

The place was quite rundown and small, kind of reminded me of Sentral massage but a much smaller version. There is a very small sauna and u can see uncles in their towels walking around the corridor and locket area. Mostly uncle and Malay men. 

There was a Chinese uncle who entered the center after me. He talked to me before my massage and said he would wait for me and he did. Inside the sauna he started touching me and we eventually had fun. Unexpectedly he was looking to give oral pleasure and he sucked me and I came so hard in his mouth. 

45 ringgit for one hour massage and 5 ringgit to use the sauna box haha. 

Do you have to get a massage to go into the sauna box? Can I just pay for the sauna? Have a chub crowd there? Hehe

21 minutes ago, wayne39448 said:

Do you have to get a massage to go into the sauna box? Can I just pay for the sauna? Have a chub crowd there? Hehe

I provide Outcall massage for men above 45yrs...KL area only

Edited by Tony Man

6 hours ago, wayne39448 said:

No, some just pay RM10 to use the sauna box. I paid 5 because cheaper with massage. I was the only chub there, mostly uncles 

17 hours ago, Guest Edmund said:

I used to get a massage from Juno. Time wise, he as agreed, no more no less. more less like in the picture. Massage wise more than average, better compared to others. I guess he is more to bottom because he let me top him. The massage was good.

Thanks for the feedback. U take full package? 

sharing massage at Tantara

Went to Tantara spa at Novotel Hotel . yesterday after work and choose David for 1 hour. Massage wise is good and but of sensual. At the end he asked if want happy ending (hand job) so I take it. He allowed me to play witth his dick...happy ending with rm50 tips 🙂

I had his service during mco. Not bad looking. Look better irl than in pic, imho. Daddy type. A bit short, have some muscle, stocky buid. He will give u option to do either fun part ormassage part first. Although he prefer to get the fun part first so that its not getting in the way of massage session. With me he dont mind being top or bottom. More like a curious/desperate straight, so dont expect spectacular sex, but he is willing. The masaage skill is good tho. Very polite. Let me know if i left out anything. 

1 hour ago, KelvinRaj said:

Any review about him? 

Sorry not familiar with this forum. The quoted below is in reference to the quoted above. 

3 minutes ago, Guest Anon said:

I had his service during mco. Not bad looking. Look better irl than in pic, imho. Daddy type. A bit short, have some muscle, stocky buid. He will give u option to do either fun part ormassage part first. Although he prefer to get the fun part first so that its not getting in the way of massage session. With me he dont mind being top or bottom. More like a curious/desperate straight, so dont expect spectacular sex, but he is willing. The masaage skill is good tho. Very polite. Let me know if i left out anything. 

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, mik3 said:

Went to Tantara spa at Novotel Hotel . yesterday after work and choose David for 1 hour. Massage wise is good and but of sensual. At the end he asked if want happy ending (hand job) so I take it. He allowed me to play witth his dick...happy ending with rm50 tips 🙂

Hows his dick? 

5 hours ago, mik3 said:

Is david naked too? Body shape?

49 minutes ago, ken yun said:

So in the end did you top him? How much you paid for everything? Have his personal contact? Thanks

No, i was just in the mood for 69. Im a bottom, but havent been fucked for too long because of mco, that the hole went back to factory setting😂. So im not ready for anal. Not remember how much but certainly not exceeded 200. Its either 120 or 150. But he was nice, the massage is great, he is my type, and i especially like his firm chest.(he has a nice bubble butt too, but im a tit guy,😋) so i dont mind paying that much. Too bad i lost his contact. As in i forgot i saved his number under what name. Haha. 😅 

49 minutes ago, ken yun said:

Guest Guest SSP
On 3/25/2021 at 7:53 PM, Guest Juno said:

Anybody has tried Juno from Fresh1?

Yes. More or less like pic. Massage ok. Sex was good, he was ready to bottom. Only problem is he too have body acne both on front and back.

Guest male massage wanted

Hi everyone- just wondering what would be your first recommendation in terms of a good massage on a Sunday afternoon- extras is bonus but quality massage a priority; mostly neck and shoulder. Thanks!

Guest Guest
8 minutes ago, Guest Massage said:

Hi, any risks on covid in visiting massage centre? Just booked healthland but a bit hesitant. Advice? 

Everything has risk. Stop asking stupid questions. If hesitant then dont go out. Stay home. 

Guest Malik
50 minutes ago, Guest Massage said:

Hi, any risks on covid in visiting massage centre? Just booked healthland but a bit hesitant. Advice? 

Bruh, general rule: you have to have in mind that every single place has a risk for you to get infected. If you are afraid of getting infected, then stay in your own house la dey.

5 hours ago, Guest Massage said:

The massage session is one to one, if your masseur wears mask (proper center require them to wear face shield and some got gloves), you should be fine. And healthland is pretty strict. I think you will be fine. Better yet u wear the mask while being massaged 

Guest Musclelover
On 3/27/2021 at 9:53 AM, mik3 said:

Was he naked? How was his body? Read some reviews that he has nice body and would love to try him if he allows customer to play or touch his body 

18 hours ago, hornychub said:

The massage session is one to one, if your masseur wears mask (proper center require them to wear face shield and some got gloves), you should be fine. And healthland is pretty strict. I think you will be fine. Better yet u wear the mask while being massaged 

Been to healthland few times during covid time when they are allowed to open. Yes, they are following very strict SOP, all masseurs will wear gloves, mask plus face shield all the time during massage. All customer wear masks outside their massage area. No walk in. As mentioned by others, there is always a risk if u go outside and meet people. Practise regular SOP like not touching your face/body orifice, wash hands etc. And while customer are allowed to open mask during the massage, u can always choose to wear if you are cautious. 

17 hours ago, Guest Musclelover said:

Was he naked? How was his body? Read some reviews that he has nice body and would love to try him if he allows customer to play or touch his body 

Tantara masseurs remain fully clothed but if he allows, then you are free to feel his bod or dick. I must try David soon

Guest Bottom
22 minutes ago, ken yun said:

Is sempurna clean? Can we use the faci after the massage? Anyone has Wan’s contact from Sempurna. Thanks

Its only a massage center with no other facilities

On 3/27/2021 at 3:38 PM, kyle95 said:

Does mandi manda have themes?

Before the pandemic i went there i get to know a Japanese guy with huge cock from mandi manda continue to my hotel room overnight.

Edited by fetish69

Guest Fed up
1 hour ago, Tony Man said:

Need an advice....if we travel to PJ from Kuala Lumpur via LRT, is there any check done by cops?

What check you want?? U don't read the news? No more travel restriction between kl and selangor la..

Guest Musclelover
3 hours ago, Swimr said:

Tantara masseurs remain fully clothed but if he allows, then you are free to feel his bod or dick. I must try David soon

Please try and let us have the review on David.. lol

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.