Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Tony Man said:

Need an advice....if we travel to PJ from Kuala Lumpur via LRT, is there any check done by cops?

Nope unless u look suspicious 

4 hours ago, fetish69 said:

Before the pandemic i went there i get to know a Japanese guy with huge cock from mandi manda continue to my hotel room overnight.

I should go there and find that big cock japanese! 

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Tony Man said:

Need an advice....if we travel to PJ from Kuala Lumpur via LRT, is there any check done by cops?

As told by you that you are an IT Manager in one of the branch of Maybank. I believe you would have had minimum of education qualifications, maturity, professional, experience and etc. When you are asking this question, it shows that you????? I wonder whether you are really a bank manager!!!!!

On 3/28/2021 at 9:04 PM, Guest Musclelover said:

Was he naked? How was his body? Read some reviews that he has nice body and would love to try him if he allows customer to play or touch his body 

nope..fully clothes..but he did allowed to touch his dick that’s it. :)

Guest Guest_Curious
On 3/27/2021 at 6:46 PM, andyshafts said:

any healthland brach with recommended actions?

Any recommendation for mature man masseur from healthland? 

Guest Musclelover
55 minutes ago, mik3 said:

nope..fully clothes..but he did allowed to touch his dick that’s it. :)

Is he gay friendly? How much did u tip him in order to touch his dick?

12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

As told by you that you are an IT Manager in one of the branch of Maybank. I believe you would have had minimum of education qualifications, maturity, professional, experience and etc. When you are asking this question, it shows that you????? I wonder whether you are really a bank manager!!!!!

I am asking this based on general people daily experiences while they travel between PJ and KL. I hope u know this wont be documented in any news papers.

And I dont think so u have the right to question on my intelligence.

35 minutes ago, Guest rolling eye said:

so claimed bank manager but didn't update with must know thing at current pandemic. how lazy are you? long already can travel. ayo. with this kind of mentality, i guess he has the absolute right to query your intelligence. haha. loser.

haha....funny u self claimed smart people

3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

This is scary! Whenever I went to Sempurna I always had the same feeling of being raid. But thats the risk for everyone who visit the place lah hahaha. 

Since Fresh dont have license for Pusat Urut, how about the rest? Im sure 52 Forest is safe because the place is obviously next to DBKL LOL

21 minutes ago, MalayB said:

This is scary! Whenever I went to Sempurna I always had the same feeling of being raid. But thats the risk for everyone who visit the place lah hahaha. 

Since Fresh dont have license for Pusat Urut, how about the rest? Im sure 52 Forest is safe because the place is obviously next to DBKL LOL

I have asked and confirmed with the reception guy at 52 Forest if safe from raids or not, he is confident that everything is good and fine. Safe to enjoy

31 minutes ago, Tony Man said:

I have asked and confirmed with the reception guy at 52 Forest if safe from raids or not, he is confident that everything is good and fine. Safe to enjoy

Thats good! Looking forward to meet few daddies there

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Tony Man said:

I guess you either ignorant or just plain stupid. Of course the reception guy will say it is safe. You dont expect him to say dont come because its not safe. If he tells everyone its not safe, then who would go? Im sure the guy at fresh also said its safe to go. Then got raided. 

1 hour ago, MalayB said:

I saw one of the comments in this DBKL fb post suggesting the next raid to be at Sempurna. How evil is that?

I think Sempurna should have the proper license ... especially when they already ensure most of their masseurs are local Malay, Chinese or Sabahan.

15 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I guess you either ignorant or just plain stupid. Of course the reception guy will say it is safe. You dont expect him to say dont come because its not safe. If he tells everyone its not safe, then who would go? Im sure the guy at fresh also said its safe to go. Then got raided. 

😱🤪

Guest Get real, dude...
8 hours ago, Tony Man said:

I am asking this based on general people daily experiences while they travel between PJ and KL. I hope u know this wont be documented in any news papers.

And I dont think so u have the right to question on my intelligence.

Everyone has the right to question your intelligence when you post on a public forum. If you aren't comfortable with the culture on SE Asian forums, maybe you should stick to Indian forums where you are more familiar with the rules and culture.

As far as being some hotshot in a bank goes, that's clearly rubbish. You are obviously in this country illegally and are worried about getting stopped by the police.

Guest Vaccine 19
12 minutes ago, ct2005 said:

I saw one of the comments in this DBKL fb post suggesting the next raid to be at Sempurna. How evil is that?

I think Sempurna should have the proper license ... especially when they already ensure most of their masseurs are local Malay, Chinese or Sabahan.

Good job.hope the authority raid all the illegal massage centres & saunas permanently

3 hours ago, ct2005 said:

I dont think they have the license to. Unlike Oops sauna they have the QR code to scan for my sejahtera which im sure the establishment is in the system to have that. 

But not for Sempurna as i went the couple weeks ago...

9 minutes ago, hornychub said:

I have tried him early this month as I have been hearing about him in Sempurna and never got the chance to try him. Center said he's Arab but its so obvious he's a Pakistani.

In terms of massage, his is quite standard no wow factor but not like bad. Decent. And when he massage his finger will accidentally travel into your butt cheek and tease your hole. Not so accidental. 

He asked if I wanted extra and I wanted to answer, I'm only here for the extra haha. And this Ali guys has a stocky hairy body. Quite sexy and he is a very passionate kisser. He just kept attacking my lips and deep kiss while playing with my chest and butt cheek. He's a smoker so it felt kinky kissing him, not that he has very bad smoker breath there was a hint of it, like an aftertaste. Good kisser and I enjoyed that part. His body is still firm at parts and matched with the body hair I would say he tick the box as being a bear and daddy. 

His dick is good size but is not hard enough to fuck. I said yes to full service but his cock was obviously not hard enough to penetrate my chubby hole. So I just asked him to keep kissing me and I also tasted his penis. Quite nice to suck on. He munched on my man boobs and nipples and eventually I came. 

RM170. I guess I would not take the full service. U can get him to have light fun for much cheaper I think. But for me I won't waste my limited resources to repeat him although good kisser are hard to find. Because he insisted to charge me full although we didn't fuck. I didn't argue and paid but he just lost future income from me 🤣

If you are looking to have a hairy exotic man on top of you kissing you passionately while you feel up his body. Do give him a go. Not too bad. 

I have tried him several times. He likes to rim my asshole and it will go for like 10 mins until my pre cum is leaking. 

12 minutes ago, hornychub said:

I have tried him early this month as I have been hearing about him in Sempurna and never got the chance to try him. Center said he's Arab but its so obvious he's a Pakistani.

In terms of massage, his is quite standard no wow factor but not like bad. Decent. And when he massage his finger will accidentally travel into your butt cheek and tease your hole. Not so accidental. 

He asked if I wanted extra and I wanted to answer, I'm only here for the extra haha. And this Ali guys has a stocky hairy body. Quite sexy and he is a very passionate kisser. He just kept attacking my lips and deep kiss while playing with my chest and butt cheek. He's a smoker so it felt kinky kissing him, not that he has very bad smoker breath there was a hint of it, like an aftertaste. Good kisser and I enjoyed that part. His body is still firm at parts and matched with the body hair I would say he tick the box as being a bear and daddy. 

His dick is good size but is not hard enough to fuck. I said yes to full service but his cock was obviously not hard enough to penetrate my chubby hole. So I just asked him to keep kissing me and I also tasted his penis. Quite nice to suck on. He munched on my man boobs and nipples and eventually I came. 

RM170. I guess I would not take the full service. U can get him to have light fun for much cheaper I think. But for me I won't waste my limited resources to repeat him although good kisser are hard to find. Because he insisted to charge me full although we didn't fuck. I didn't argue and paid but he just lost future income from me 🤣

If you are looking to have a hairy exotic man on top of you kissing you passionately while you feel up his body. Do give him a go. Not too bad. 

Cool bit not daddy or matured enough me. Looks like only 40 years old. Need 50s to 60s. Need to wait another 20 years ! Haha. 

Edited by Daddyhunter

16 minutes ago, Guest Ryu said:

I have tried him several times. He likes to rim my asshole and it will go for like 10 mins until my pre cum is leaking. 

Kinky ;)

14 minutes ago, Daddyhunter said:

Cool bit not daddy or matured enough me. Looks like only 40 years old. Need 50s to 60s. Need to wait another 20 years ! Haha. 

Used to be fixated on this age range and I liked my men the riper the better. Preference changed slightly over time

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Tony Man said:

Asking all these childish questions and yet claiming yourself as a manager in bank!!! Can read your mentality level!!! Highly unlikely you are not a so-called a manager. Just here to seek attention from members here, or perhaps, you are a MB looking for .... though you claim yourself as a freelance masseurs for years. 

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, ct2005 said:

Sempurna have got foreign masseurs too.When you book the foreign massuer they will bring you to another floor. Sempurna has been raided few times already last year. 

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, hornychub said:

Also can we just leave poor @Tony Manalone? If you don't like his question or him just ignore him and let others reply. Why need to be so mean to one another? And exposing his real life info, not cool guys. 

I think he himself offered that information about himself several pages back when he was advertising about his massage services. 

2 hours ago, hornychub said:

Also can we just leave poor @Tony Manalone? If you don't like his question or him just ignore him and let others reply. Why need to be so mean to one another? And exposing his real life info, not cool guys. 

Just ignore @Tony Man he’s full of bs. Hope admin will block him if he keep on promoting his massage business. He’s actually seeking to hook up rather than looking for clients.

7 hours ago, Guest DBKL said:

Just ignore @Tony Man he’s full of bs. Hope admin will block him if he keep on promoting his massage business. He’s actually seeking to hook up rather than looking for clients.

This is really sad. I posted a query just to get multiple views. I never knew people are so ill-mannered here that they need to comment on others personal life and work.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.