Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

21 hours ago, Spicypinoy said:

msg kl area +60198045136

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-18 at 20.49.18.jpeg

If you are going to post contacts for masseurs here, you should share some information about them as well. People are taking a risk when they randomly contact someone or agree to meet them. There have been people who advertised on here before who caused trouble or got very negative feedback.

Can't even see who he is, so even if he turns out to be thief or blackmailer, he could advertise on here with his face covered again. "

Who is this guy? Where is he from? Have you met him?

"Spicypinoy" is posting like a dodgy pimp.

2 hours ago, Guest Kevin said:

I think spicypinoy is zad from sabah who promotes his own practice.

tried and no repeat for me

Yes, I suspect it is Zad, who has very, very bad reviews on this forum. Everybody should avoid this "Spicypinoy" scammer.

Guest AK77_AK77

Can someone add me in the massage private group please? I seem unable to register to create an account here as the system gives a strange error that my email cannot be used. My telegram ID: @AK77_AK77

Guest Mionmion
2 minutes ago, Guest Mionmion said:

Calvin ex-sempurna masseur now do freelance...hot body and very cute bubble butt...rm250 for outcall is reasonable...good massage and romance.

I want to post his photo but dont know how..

Guest Chinese uncle
On 11/25/2022 at 12:05 PM, Guest fed-up said:

There is one skinny chinese guy who will go around and keep insisting on touching you and your chest..keeps saying wah..nice body...sien....

There are always people like that at every saunas. But then there are uncles like us who don't mind.

Long time ago i went to PB Blind for massage. Then the masseur busy they told me to shower then wait at the sauna first.

The sauna only me and one botak uncle. Then he touched me say waah pian very nice. Make me so happy inside, where got people say uncle nice one.

He pull my hand and push me to the dark room. Then he bonked me kuat kuat. Then he said my puntat lagi nice.

Suddenly the reception come to find me for the massage. Susah malu lah, of course he saw everything.

I quickly grab my towel and find the massage room.

The masseur already waiting for me, I got onto the massage bed.

I thought masseur blind but when he massage my butts, 

"bang suka masuk dalam kah?"

I shy to answer and he already masuk.

"Oooo, bang lobang buka already ah " so naughty

"Ehhh dalam tu tada man juice nia, lucky dia tak mancut dalam"

Walau he so naughty teasing me. 

" bang body nice dia suka. Saya pun suka."

I thought he's blind so I opened me legs wide to offer myself symbolically since most masseur will only offer fuck service for money.

He massaged one leg then down the other and knew I'm wide open.

" bang, susah lah, sini tak boleh lah. Boss tangkap kena tolak gaji nia..."

Anyway I kept my legs wide open most of the time just to tease him back.

When the time's up, he quietly whispered, "sauna sana boleh kah..."

I went to the dark room to wait for him. But that botak uncle was waiting for me. I told him no then he used force to enter me. 

Then we felt someone entering the room. I knew could be that masseur. 

" bang? Mana bang?..."

I was bonked and shy to let him know.

"Oi, susah lah, saya dapat bang nia lah, pergi lah..."

"They fuck you want money, I fuck you free one."

Piak, Piak,Piak, Piak

Touch touch touch...the masseur followed the sounds and found us.

"Eh boss jangan fuck macham hantam lah, perlahan-lahan nia"

"Lu tak faham lah, dia suka kena hantam kuat kuat nia,

Bang, betul tak?"

"Mmm mmm"

Botak unloaded quickly since he's been holding while waiting for me.

He deflated quickly and pulled out leaving the condom stuck and dripping out of my ass.

I felt the masseur hands massaging me and slowly finding my hole. Then he felt that wet sticky mess of condom.

"Alamak, eeee kotor nia. "

Then he left. Anyway, it would be awkward if he wanted money for fucking me. 

Guest Creepy uncle2
On 2/7/2022 at 3:25 PM, Sudu said:

I think u just offended the many uncles admirers here hahahaha not me though.

On 2/7/2022 at 2:42 PM, BootyPre said:

those creepy uncles cruising at pasar seni station seriously need a life

I'm one of those creepy uncles 

We are there because there are people who like to fuck us for free. We also cannot afford MB. Go saunas mostly tak dapat is waste time and money. Come here is free, no dapat also no waste money.

Those Indo migrants who like fair Chinese uncles are the ones who started this. People say this so we go there let them fuck.

Before covid, they are plenty

But during covid, they gone. No choice, other creepy uncles also come to look for us and fuck us. 

Creepy Uncle fuck creepy uncle is like lesbians. So salah 😄  most of them only can finger fuck me or Use toys r US.

We still waiting for Indo to come back.

😜

Guest LoveYouUncle
2 hours ago, Guest Creepy uncle2 said:

I'm one of those creepy uncles 

We are there because there are people who like to fuck us for free. We also cannot afford MB. Go saunas mostly tak dapat is waste time and money. Come here is free, no dapat also no waste money.

Those Indo migrants who like fair Chinese uncles are the ones who started this. People say this so we go there let them fuck.

Before covid, they are plenty

But during covid, they gone. No choice, other creepy uncles also come to look for us and fuck us. 

Creepy Uncle fuck creepy uncle is like lesbians. So salah 😄  most of them only can finger fuck me or Use toys r US.

We still waiting for Indo to come back.

😜

Dont worry uncle, I am here for you. There is a lot of people out there who love uncle so much. 

Guest Creepy uncle2
3 hours ago, Guest LoveYouUncle said:

Dont worry uncle, I am here for you. There is a lot of people out there who love uncle so much. 

I know lah, lu mulut so manis is want to enter my backside manis dan kuat😜

Machiam like the Indo migrants stripped me naked say I very nice, so sweet then they fucked me kuat kuat

But I like them best because they like to urut here urut there to prepare me for fucking. Not like our locals, open my legs and straight away bong bong like animals.

My Indo kawan just messaged me that his friends will come to fuck me because new Indo law all prostitutes close down.😜

Guest LoveYouUncle
10 hours ago, Guest Creepy uncle2 said:

I know lah, lu mulut so manis is want to enter my backside manis dan kuat😜

Machiam like the Indo migrants stripped me naked say I very nice, so sweet then they fucked me kuat kuat

But I like them best because they like to urut here urut there to prepare me for fucking. Not like our locals, open my legs and straight away bong bong like animals.

My Indo kawan just messaged me that his friends will come to fuck me because new Indo law all prostitutes close down.😜

Me also before enter I will lick your neck and kiss your body first. Not direct enter, I know how to respect bottom ya. But how can i get your contact number ah uncle? 😅

20 hours ago, Guest Chinese uncle said:

There are always people like that at every saunas. But then there are uncles like us who don't mind.

Long time ago i went to PB Blind for massage. Then the masseur busy they told me to shower then wait at the sauna first.

The sauna only me and one botak uncle. Then he touched me say waah pian very nice. Make me so happy inside, where got people say uncle nice one.

He pull my hand and push me to the dark room. Then he bonked me kuat kuat. Then he said my puntat lagi nice.

Suddenly the reception come to find me for the massage. Susah malu lah, of course he saw everything.

I quickly grab my towel and find the massage room.

The masseur already waiting for me, I got onto the massage bed.

I thought masseur blind but when he massage my butts, 

"bang suka masuk dalam kah?"

I shy to answer and he already masuk.

"Oooo, bang lobang buka already ah " so naughty

"Ehhh dalam tu tada man juice nia, lucky dia tak mancut dalam"

Walau he so naughty teasing me. 

" bang body nice dia suka. Saya pun suka."

I thought he's blind so I opened me legs wide to offer myself symbolically since most masseur will only offer fuck service for money.

He massaged one leg then down the other and knew I'm wide open.

" bang, susah lah, sini tak boleh lah. Boss tangkap kena tolak gaji nia..."

Anyway I kept my legs wide open most of the time just to tease him back.

When the time's up, he quietly whispered, "sauna sana boleh kah..."

I went to the dark room to wait for him. But that botak uncle was waiting for me. I told him no then he used force to enter me. 

Then we felt someone entering the room. I knew could be that masseur. 

" bang? Mana bang?..."

I was bonked and shy to let him know.

"Oi, susah lah, saya dapat bang nia lah, pergi lah..."

"They fuck you want money, I fuck you free one."

Piak, Piak,Piak, Piak

Touch touch touch...the masseur followed the sounds and found us.

"Eh boss jangan fuck macham hantam lah, perlahan-lahan nia"

"Lu tak faham lah, dia suka kena hantam kuat kuat nia,

Bang, betul tak?"

"Mmm mmm"

Botak unloaded quickly since he's been holding while waiting for me.

He deflated quickly and pulled out leaving the condom stuck and dripping out of my ass.

I felt the masseur hands massaging me and slowly finding my hole. Then he felt that wet sticky mess of condom.

"Alamak, eeee kotor nia. "

Then he left. Anyway, it would be awkward if he wanted money for fucking me. 

Giggle* What an interesting story to read.

Didn't know the Blind Masseurs there can get naughty with their customers. I wish I could be the one participating in the Sauna.

9 hours ago, Swimr said:

Precisely, so selective go promote elsewhere

People are entitled to decide whom they are going to service or have sex with. If he does not want to go with non-Malays, that's his business. At least he is being straight-forward about it here.

The Chinamen on here are promoting their Chinese-only Telegram group but no Ah Pek is complaining about them being "so selective".

At the same time, please take note that "Spicypinoy" is a conman. Probably looking for Malays so he can blackmail the by threatening to report them to JAIS, JAWI etc.

Guest X Cut @ Mid Valley

there is this cute slightly muscular good looking chinese hairstylist at X-Cut, Mid Valley. Anyone knows about him? For some reason, a lot of muscular hunks do not mind lining up waiting to be served by him. I always see a long queue. I wonder if they are all PLU

3 hours ago, shadanasahasam said:

Today @ Otot2 there is one slim guy with nice buttocks working out in the gym. 

One og Hairun Haerry's models is also here today.

Did you spread those buttocks n push your cock into anus?🤣🤣

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

6 hours ago, hornychub said:

I have been waiting... to meet a certain someone in sauna, I wished I had asked for his contact the first time we had fun. But he seemed to be in a hurry, so I waited patiently to somehow bump into him again. And after trying to do so for almost 2 months, I met him again last Sunday.

He was more handsome than I remember him to be, short white hair and lean dad bod. He wasted no time to invite me into the sauna this time, and in the sauna, we sat next to each other in the dark, his legs rubbing against mine. I turned around and hugged him tight for a while, couldn't believe that I got to see him again. I reached out into his towel for his dick and it was already rock hard. Got on my knees and fulfill my duty as a good boytoy with my mouth. He enjoyed my mouth so much he kept moaning in approval. His cock was so perfect in shape, long and curvy, not too thick and I so wished to be fucked hard and rough by him. I kept sucking and deep throating his cock, and he shot his daddy cum down my throat.

Polite and casual conversation followed, and he was talking to me about a lot of different topic, about the history of this sauna, about his career, about his family, about covid etc. But it was just a friendly chatter, and nothing more.

The last time round, I already knew he belonged to someone, but once you have met someone that you like so much, you can't help but to want more.  I knew it was going to cause me some sore feeling but I went with my guts. And asked him whether he would like to be friends and get to know each other.

Some part in me knew that he didn't want that. He just wanted a nice intimate blowjob from a complete stranger, for a quick relief. I believe most people that go to sauna wants that and only that. 

And I was right. Although his polite and gentle self try to change the subject and tried very hard to take care of my feelings, I already heard the answer loud and clear. Through our conversation I realized, what we wanted were very different.

And that's okay. 

I see the irony in myself, longing for the traditional feeling of liking and being someone, yet signed up for every single dating app that I could find and visit gay saunas all the time. I guess it's just the way things are nowadays 

It's been a long time since I felt something, although it seems hopeless, I am hopeful.

And I am ready to go to sauna again this week 🤣

You are not alone, me too. aren’t we all the same denying yet wanting more than one night stand. 

9 hours ago, hornychub said:

I have been waiting... to meet a certain someone in sauna, I wished I had asked for his contact the first time we had fun. But he seemed to be in a hurry, so I waited patiently to somehow bump into him again. And after trying to do so for almost 2 months, I met him again last Sunday.

He was more handsome than I remember him to be, short white hair and lean dad bod. He wasted no time to invite me into the sauna this time, and in the sauna, we sat next to each other in the dark, his legs rubbing against mine. I turned around and hugged him tight for a while, couldn't believe that I got to see him again. I reached out into his towel for his dick and it was already rock hard. Got on my knees and fulfill my duty as a good boytoy with my mouth. He enjoyed my mouth so much he kept moaning in approval. His cock was so perfect in shape, long and curvy, not too thick and I so wished to be fucked hard and rough by him. I kept sucking and deep throating his cock, and he shot his daddy cum down my throat.

Polite and casual conversation followed, and he was talking to me about a lot of different topic, about the history of this sauna, about his career, about his family, about covid etc. But it was just a friendly chatter, and nothing more.

The last time round, I already knew he belonged to someone, but once you have met someone that you like so much, you can't help but to want more.  I knew it was going to cause me some sore feeling but I went with my guts. And asked him whether he would like to be friends and get to know each other.

Some part in me knew that he didn't want that. He just wanted a nice intimate blowjob from a complete stranger, for a quick relief. I believe most people that go to sauna wants that and only that. 

And I was right. Although his polite and gentle self try to change the subject and tried very hard to take care of my feelings, I already heard the answer loud and clear. Through our conversation I realized, what we wanted were very different.

And that's okay. 

I see the irony in myself, longing for the traditional feeling of liking and being someone, yet signed up for every single dating app that I could find and visit gay saunas all the time. I guess it's just the way things are nowadays 

It's been a long time since I felt something, although it seems hopeless, I am hopeful.

Thank you for disclosing something so personal. It hurts when you meet someone u like so much but yet know that it can only be a fling and not able to to take it to the next level...i wish u well...have a great time in sauna..

10 hours ago, hornychub said:

And that's okay. 

Is he caucasian..? 

10 hours ago, hornychub said:

And that's okay. 

Was he the gentle daddy you put in your review last time??

15 hours ago, hornychub said:

And that's okay. 

Which sauna... I wanna go too 

14 hours ago, Guest brave said:

Thank you for disclosing something so personal. It hurts when you meet someone u like so much but yet know that it can only be a fling and not able to to take it to the next level...i wish u well...have a great time in sauna..

Thank you so much. May we all find someone we like 💖

14 hours ago, Nickstone said:

Is he caucasian..? 

Chinese 

14 hours ago, matt122333 said:

Was he the gentle daddy you put in your review last time??

Sadly, Yes 🥲 But I’m glad I was able to meet someone like him and I wouldn’t mind being a boy toy while I’m single. It’s a win win 

4 hours ago, hornychub said:

Thank you so much. May we all find someone we like 💖

Chinese 

Sadly, Yes 🥲 But I’m glad I was able to meet someone like him and I wouldn’t mind being a boy toy while I’m single. It’s a win win 

Actually from how we have sex, we know whether he's into us or treat us like quick release only.

Like my friend, he want to see me naked and caressed me and also want to masuk me to dapat me. 

Even though we are not that close, I know he's married. So we both want sex but scared better don't too close.

He knows I know he likes me but I also let other men fuck. He not happy but I also think not fair to me. We have to be adult about it playing these adult games though we don't want to talk about it openly.

Last week he was grumbling why I let another man touch me. 

"I like u look so manly but why u can anyhow let people masuk one?" like if I let other people masuk is no more manly. But I let him masuk then? He also call me my CB very nice my big chest bigger than his wife airport. I fairer and smoother than his wife. He got think I manly when he fuck me meh? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.