Male HQ

Hercules Club Sauna @ Jalan Klapa (Near Jln Sultan)

How about Wednesday afternoon. Many old man there? (I like old man) :D

I will go to Singapore on 16th to transfer to Osaka. I'm free until 9pm go to airport.

I want to visit Hercules in afternoon. May be 10men in evening. LOL :P

Edited by thaichub

wow, you go all the way there & left within 20mins? i did PM Hercules Club few days ago, asking how they know those people are above or below 36, do they check IC, but till now no respond from them, disappointed.

Such attitude how to support them ?

I went to Keybox in the end. Though I paid 18$, but have another pass for the next visit. Still cheaper to pay 15$ for one entry at Hercules.

Hercules will fail if it still refuses to lure back its once loyal customers.

Many of my friends including myself, who were previous Diamond's members have not stepped into its new premises.

We are still waiting for Hercules to offer those with Diamond's membership cards a free entry or discount .

Hercules management doesn't seem to be receptive towards suggestions.

How then can your business progress ?

I was there last week afternoon and there were less than 5.

I was really itchy but tired so I sleep inside the room opposite the orgy room. This old man came inside and remove my towel. He is not my vege but I itchy so I turn over. That mean I want him play my backside and I dont want to look at him.

He try but his cock cannot hard. He open my see ham still cannot poke inside. Then he use finger can? I say can. Quite song his fingers fxxking me until I moaned. Waaa he say steam to hear me tarpo moaning. I say if got cock inside I lagi hiaw haha. He say got people outside want try them I say okay. he upen door this young chubby boy come inside but he say he is btm. Whole place maybe only 3 of us. How?

i say wait loh what to do. They want me turn over want to kissing. I say no kissing, I only let men play my other hole. If want can kiss my hole also same. Then they really kiss until my hole all wet. Then suddenly this botak come in and they quickly tell him to fxxk me. They put condom for him and tell him my hole already wet. Botak check my hole and we all laughed because he say I already got fxxked he dont want. They say they use fingers only no count.

i already so itchy to turn and open my legs. Tell him quick open my legs and kan me to die. Waaa u look so manly u talk so hiaw how can one. I pull his cock to my hole but he dont enter. He kiss my nipples and my hole.

Then suddenly he kissed my mouth. Waaa quickly I jump up and push him and run to use the mouth wash. I got no itchy anymore and go home. I also dont know why cannot kiss one.

its fuking disgusting to do petting with someone you dont know who may have poor oral hygiene...who knows he may pass you any food bits for u to chew!!! who knows he had sex/lick the arse of another guy, passing the germs to you!

Hercules will fail if it still refuses to lure back its once loyal customers.

Many of my friends including myself, who were previous Diamond's members have not stepped into its new premises.

We are still waiting for Hercules to offer those with Diamond's membership cards a free entry or discount .

I cant believe theres ppl out there who are so calculative for freebies and discounts until they can boycott their favorite place, instead of giving their supports for the new place that have been given them great times and enjoyment all these years..

So called loyal customers. more like cheapskate customers. expect their lifetime membership really lasted, like for a 'lifetime'... Good luck in finding a new place to hangout.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Keybox has got a nicer layout, cleaner, place is dryer but the crowd are quite disappointing.

Mostly skinny guys in their 20s to 30s and having attitude.

Hercules, still using some old towels from ex-diamond.

Layout not as nice as keybox

Crowd wise better then keybox, with a mix of younger (30s) and matured.

Not skinny, at least got some flesh to hold on to. The crowd are also friendlier, no attitude.

What a great difference to neighours.

I cant believe theres ppl out there who are so calculative for freebies and discounts until they can boycott their favorite place, instead of giving their supports for the new place that have been given them great times and enjoyment all these years..

So called loyal customers. more like cheapskate customers. expect their lifetime membership really lasted, like for a 'lifetime'... Good luck in finding a new place to hangout.

If customers feel they have been "cheated", it is only natural that they would not want to patronise further.Once bitten twice shy.

Economics 101 says that it is only "rational" to buy more when price is low ,and buy less when price is high. To do otherwise will be "irrational". Some people fall under the latter category.

To each his own. Some like it cold, others like it hot. Just like you may be a chub chaser, but others may find it obnoxious. It is always good to respect the views of others.

Some forummers seem to "sell" Hercules strongly. Wonder if they have shares in the organsation or are they related to the management of Hercules ?

Hello all, just wanted to ask about this...

Last nite, I happened to JO a guy in the pool (I dunno I am the "number what" person to JO him before me), then within a minute or so, he shot (inside the pool)!!

He apologised and left, I also left immediately to wash up...

Does this happen to anyone before? Is it a "norm" that a person shoot inside the pool?

Personally, that shouldn't have happened, if have the feel of cumming, should quickly leave the pool and not "dirty" the pool.

Now I have a bit of "phobia" entering pool/jacuzzi - coz it might not be "clean" after all, haha... :P

Personally, that shouldn't have happened, if have the feel of cumming, should quickly leave the pool and not "dirty" the pool.

to me that's normal though not happen often, how many people refuse to get up & go for piss etc. what is dirty & what is clean? some people even like the taste & eat cum. lol

It is a question of being considerate and inconsiderate behaviors. A public hot/cold pool like this is never clean as it is used by lots & lots of people.

Can one be thinking of wanting to be considerate when he is so shiok and near to cum-ing ??? Definitely he won't stop the person jerking him off to stop as he feels it is not right to dirty the pool.

As mentioned by snowball, same logic applies to pissing too.

For me, I always try to avoid using the hot/cold pool in sauna or health centre. I prefer to use the steamroom or hot sauna.

Edited by davecub

learn to see the sparkle in others. not just the flaw.

fast, don't cos i say is " normal " so you think is alright to do that in pool/jacuzzi, best is hanky panky at the right place, believe there is lot of rooms there, true? :twisted:

Jaccuzi water in gay saunas is usually not changed regularly because of the high price of water in singapore. They will continue to add chlorine or salt to prevent algae from growing but you can never tell the levels of bacteria already brewing inside that soup! If you have any cuts that you are not aware of or people with sensitive skin, dipping in a dirty pool will definitely get you some kinds of unwanted bacteria water-bound viruses that stays inside your body for a long time. Then when your immune system is down after a flu or cold, these bacteria or viruses will show up as skin diseases or infection that won't go away. :thumb:

Serve my fellow bottom men well !

Jaccuzi water in gay saunas is usually not changed regularly because of the high price of water in singapore. They will continue to add chlorine or salt to prevent algae from growing but you can never tell the levels of bacteria already brewing inside that soup! If you have any cuts that you are not aware of or people with sensitive skin, dipping in a dirty pool will definitely get you some kinds of unwanted bacteria water-bound viruses that stays inside your body for a long time. Then when your immune system is down after a flu or cold, these bacteria or viruses will show up as skin diseases or infection that won't go away. :thumb:

Whats your point, Boya? then i suppose if we r so scared then we might as well considering stop going public swimming pool?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

fast, don't cos i say is " normal " so you think is alright to do that in pool/jacuzzi, best is hanky panky at the right place, believe there is lot of rooms there, true? :twisted:

Hi snowball, I actually meant - when the other party shoots in the pool, I won't be "stunned or over-reacted".

I won't do that in the pool, at least I would try my best. Haha...

1. Water price in Sg is not as high as you think, but emptying and filling up swimming pool certainly will be costly.

2. Chlorine is added to swimming pool and not salt, while sea salt is added to marine aquarium.

3. Water in swimming pool are not changed often because it would take a long time to drain and fill up the pool and thus it does not make economical sense to drain and fill the water daily. But that does not apply to jacuzzi.

4. Water in swimming pool are filtered and chlorinated to prevent water bond virus/bacteria as well as algae. When chlorine is low algae will form. Which is why most swimming pool needs to have it's ph level tested daily so that it will remain algae free.

5. Your skin is the greatest protector of your body. Unless you have a cut, otherwise, dipping in pool don't get you infected.

Boya, you really need to get your facts right before you post such half truth on the forum. It is a post waiting to be shot down. Your paranoia is getting the better of you. Please do some online research and get your facts right before you post. Swimming pool and Jacuzzi are liken to apple and orange; they are fruits but they are different in every other way.

i went there on a Sat evening around 8 pm. including me only 5 ppl inside. two senior citizens were surfing the net. one 40++ guy was sitting in the rest corner while another dipping himself in the hot pool. what I saw was -- locker room, one computer, one rest corner, one toilet, one steam room, one hot pool, shower facility -- and they charged $15 for entrance fee !? Ridiculous !! i stayed there for 10 minutes and left. The entrance fee of $15 is considered as donation. I personally will not return. :angry:

Guest Blame Yourself

i went there on a Sat evening around 8 pm. including me only 5 ppl inside. two senior citizens were surfing the net. one 40++ guy was sitting in the rest corner while another dipping himself in the hot pool. what I saw was -- locker room, one computer, one rest corner, one toilet, one steam room, one hot pool, shower facility -- and they charged $15 for entrance fee !? Ridiculous !! i stayed there for 10 minutes and left. The entrance fee of $15 is considered as donation. I personally will not return. :angry:

:lol: OMG! hello there is 2nd Level & 3rd level too lah! Bodoh !

Blame Yourself stupid lor ! :P:lol:

and they charged $15 for entrance fee !? Ridiculous !! i stayed there for 10 minutes and left. The entrance fee of $15 is considered as donation. I personally will not return. :angry:

Yeah, u r right. $15 is too expensive for u. May i suggest another alternative for u, sir, and im sure it will have more than 5 patrons.

Dont have to pay $15, the entrance fee of this new place i suggest is only ¢20 cent. and its called the public toilet. Cos obviously, u r cheap. haha.

Hello all, just wanted to ask about this...

Last nite, I happened to JO a guy in the pool (I dunno I am the "number what" person to JO him before me), then within a minute or so, he shot (inside the pool)!!

He apologised and left, I also left immediately to wash up...

Does this happen to anyone before? Is it a "norm" that a person shoot inside the pool?

Now I have a bit of "phobia" entering pool/jacuzzi - coz it might not be "clean" after all, haha... :P

Now Hercules got Collagen Pool, good for your skin . Hehe

was there yesterday, sad and pathetic crowd, it was not even half of what used to be like diamond's crowd on sunday and saw most of the staff was gathering around the game machine and playing games and cheering and making loud noises,

like a typical ah beng gang, sigh, come on, hercules club doesn't seem to be interested to be making money

they seem not interested at all in trying to attract customers, like having promotions or how to make the place more conducive and have theme parties and attract customers,

after that, i went to ten mens club, it was packed and had a great time there, i guess i will not go to hercules anymore, so sad, they have so much potential,

saw most of the staff was gathering around the game machine and playing games and cheering and making loud noises,

it is NOT professional for staff to use client's facilities immaterial whether they are occupied or not. this may not happen if less staff is employed then entrance fee may be reduced appropiately. more staff do not translate to better service level.

the steam room floor and seats felt very SLIMY. yuksss

given up/write off going there after first visit.

• 4 weeks later...

Went to hercules this afternoon.

Like the hot pool here, which can easily accomodate 10 or more as compared to the jacuzzi at keybox where 3 is already too cramped.

Nice to see the crowd are coming back, the matured and their chasers.

Guest daddylover

Went to hercules this afternoon.

Like the hot pool here, which can easily accomodate 10 or more as compared to the jacuzzi at keybox where 3 is already too cramped.

Nice to see the crowd are coming back, the matured and their chasers.

How is the crowd like on sunday? last time i drop in hercules on sat not bad a crowd but wish more older guys (above 55yo), probably will make my appearance again next week (if not too busy)

Crowd was quite thin at 2pm but pick up after 3.30pm.

Was rather crowded at 5 to 6pm

Easily 6 or 7 guys at the hot pool, and 5 guys in the steam room with 2 guys at the bath area.

Many guys standing around the dark rooms on lvl 2, can brush their crotch as you walk pass.

Crowd mostly in their 30s and 40s with some in their 50s or older.

Behind the TV area on lvl 3, a few guys lying on the mattress, too dark to see any actions.

Also some actions in the common dark room, see a guy doing a bj on another, wonder why they not going to the room.

Best is the people here don't have attitude, allow you to touch and will politely move your hand away if you are not their cup of tea.

But place here is not as big as the ex-diamond.

1. Water price in Sg is not as high as you think, but emptying and filling up swimming pool certainly will be costly.

2. Chlorine is added to swimming pool and not salt, while sea salt is added to marine aquarium.

3. Water in swimming pool are not changed often because it would take a long time to drain and fill up the pool and thus it does not make economical sense to drain and fill the water daily. But that does not apply to jacuzzi.

4. Water in swimming pool are filtered and chlorinated to prevent water bond virus/bacteria as well as algae. When chlorine is low algae will form. Which is why most swimming pool needs to have it's ph level tested daily so that it will remain algae free.

5. Your skin is the greatest protector of your body. Unless you have a cut, otherwise, dipping in pool don't get you infected.

Boya, you really need to get your facts right before you post such half truth on the forum. It is a post waiting to be shot down. Your paranoia is getting the better of you. Please do some online research and get your facts right before you post. Swimming pool and Jacuzzi are liken to apple and orange; they are fruits but they are different in every other way.

Aiyah, how can not be paranoid when I know people (local and abroad) who enjoy using the bubblejets in jaccuzzi to wash their arseholes after shitting in the toilet! They dun even bother to wipe their assess with paper! And you think chlorine will take care of everything?? Some owners could even add laundry bleach to give it a chlorine smell and you think the chlorine smell means "germ free". Next time, try splashing some of those water on your head then ! :thumb:

Serve my fellow bottom men well !

Happens in every sauna.

There will always be some irresponsible ass holes who will just go into the hot pool without washing their body first.

To think if they shit and not even wash, then head into the hotpool or jacuzzi. Yucks.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jackkumar

hi guys may i ask....these clubs.....the crowd is mainly chinese is it? are indian guys welcome.....i am sorry to ask this blur question as i have never been to clubs before

i think all saunas do not discriminate race...its a matter of whether you can attract anyone to have fun with you. My advise is to try Heaterroom, cos mostly guys who likes indians will go there.

hi guys may i ask....these clubs.....the crowd is mainly chinese is it? are indian guys welcome.....i am sorry to ask this blur question as i have never been to clubs before

• 3 months later...

I had a very nice time with the more matured/elderly crowd in Hercules last evening.

Initially, I was hesitant to enter because I didn't think that the older Chinese guys

would be interested in me. However, It turned out to be a rather exciting NUDE nite.

Relaxing on the plush comfy sofa in the TV room, I was stroked and nipple sucked

by two guys, then i jerked the other till he cum. His low gentle moans were such

a turn on that it attracted a little audience.

In the corridors of the second level, there were lots of touching, fondling and

stroking. I had the pleasure of of three successive guys in a row, until was

pulled into a cubicle that ended with passionate kisses n massages and

finally, shooting my load in his hot mouth! WOW!

The staff was very friendly too... he obviously noticed I was a newcomer.

I was told that Fri evenings from 6pm is also nude night but admission is

$18 instead of $15 on Tuesdays. This information is not reflected on the website,

I wonder why.

Look forward to spending more time in the nice hot pool next time.

The low points with Hercules is that there is only one toilet, absence of lubes

in the cubicles and there are no toilet rolls provided up in the TV room. (had to go

down to the 2nd level to get the toilet rolls to wipe up)

Overall, the place is clean and comfortable. The sitting lounge is airy and bright,

good for relaxing, chatting and getting eye contacts. Patrons are down to earth,

with no attitude. :thumb:

Edited by irus1966

The staff was very friendly too... he obviously noticed I was a newcomer.

I was told that Fri evenings from 6pm is also nude night but admission is

$18 instead of $15 on Tuesdays. This information is not reflected on the website,

I wonder why.

Thank you for visiting Hercules Club. To clarify your queries, we would like to highlight that for Fri Nude Nite from 6pm the entry fee for couple or two person coming in together is S$18. Single person entry fee as usual is S$15. However, we also have a 6-days visit pass for S$72 (for single person), (validity for 3 months from date of purchase) for entry anytime and anyday. Thank you

Hercules Club management

Seriously, can ban guests from posting? Most (not all) are downright irritating, as they think they can post behind the veil of anonymity and bitch safely.

I totally agree with you!

Guest should be able to read only and not post comments. I understand there's a member's only posting site here but honestly the concept of split sites don't work as well.

Hopefully BW can inculcate responsible postings.

PS: This might get moved to another thread.

Edited by beef4beef

"Life it too short to be small"

When I first heard there's a club called 'Hercules' I thought to myself, finally! a GMen, muscle club in Singapore!

I mean there are so many clubs now, it is time to differentiate themselves apart from one another, and avoid being yet another generic other; you know add a business premium and be creative. But I guess, this club is going to be just another one of those clubs. It is common, has an unfocused customer base (I mean a real focus group. Even that chubby bear bar in Chinatown has more personality), a little aimless in its identity, and it will soon be fighting for the same customers. Soon there will be themed nights, games ... yawn, boring.

I also wished someone could have advised them on the deco not to mention a business plan. It is nothing Hercules about it other than that one statue. Its probably a budget thing but there are tricks and ways to doing it up on a shoe string and making it look like a million bucks; a million Hercules looking bucks to be precise.

Edited by beef4beef

"Life it too short to be small"

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone going on friday for the skin night ? 2 for S$18.00, we can save. I will be there at 6 pm. contact me pls.

Just wait outside at 6pm, you will sure meet someone that willing to share with you.

• 2 weeks later...

how was last night's skin night crowd? is it happening ?

Forget it ...

I wouldn't go there ever again.

For a theme night, the number of patrons were pathetic. Say 20 ?

And all are older than me LOL like 40-60s

Only 1 young un say ard 20+ and he was devoured wihin secs.

Not very fun and certainly not very safe. Reminds me of 10mens. NO condom dispensers on 2nd and 3rd floors and rooms So I saw AGAIN many people doing RAW. Why these uncles like RAW so much ? 10mens as well. Gosh. Why can't they just put condom and lube dispensers in the rooms ?

Not going to visit again as these hungry uncles will gobble you up one after the other without cleaning up their mouths/asses.

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

• G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic