Male HQ

Hong Kong - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

oralb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest HKguestdaddy
On 6/28/2023 at 11:22 PM, Guest guest to HK said:

Visiting HK - any kind souls can advise which saunas are still in operation and have lots of young hot guys

Hutong for sure

Guest guesty
On 7/9/2023 at 12:55 PM, thickhead79 said:

What happen in the hostel 

The usual gay stuff.

Sometimes you sleep on someone's bunk bed after the happening then in the morning, the fun continues. It really depends on your roomates.

• 2 weeks later...

For those who likes cub, you may want to try 肥佬 (Fatty), his nickname on Growlr. Contrary to his nickname, he is not (by my standard) Fatty at all. He is 40 y/o and more cubby physically. His studio, which he shares with other masseurs is in Mongkok. He operates after 4 pm till midnight and rest on Wednesday. He only takes order by prior appointment, no walk-in. I am not sure if I am allowed to post his contact here so please PM me if you would like to have the number. Or if someone can confirm that it is ok to post his number here, I shall do that in my next post.

He is a bit new in the trade having only learnt massage about 2 years ago. But I quite like his style, such as the way he massage armpits, which is different from other masseur. He would also let you know what he will be doing next so that you are not surprised by any unexpected moves (although some of us may prefer surprised moves .. hehe). As oil is involved, the client will be in the nude, througout. No happy ending, so let that be known in advance. HK$450 for 90 minutes. Outcall is more expensive, add HK$300. The studio is cosy where he provides soft music although no aromatic experience. 

I am not sure if he speaks English but on whatsapp, I am sure he could use translation Apps to help him if he has difficulties.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/15/2023 at 10:53 PM, Dennis23 said:

Going HK 1-4 dec alone. Any recommendation what to do and where nice n cheap to stay?

DM with your recommendations.

I'll be staying at BEST WESTERN CAUSEWAY BAY from 25th to 29th November , don't intend to visit a Gay Sauna coz of my small dick, but i wanna visit a Gay Bar.

someone pls share 1 or 2 Bars i can go to? thx

On 10/15/2023 at 10:53 PM, Dennis23 said:

Going HK 1-4 dec alone. Any recommendation what to do and where nice n cheap to stay?

DM with your recommendations.

Hotels are getting expensive, better book fast. I stayed at Perkins hotel at TST last week. Good location. 

8 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

I'll be staying at BEST WESTERN CAUSEWAY BAY from 25th to 29th November , don't intend to visit a Gay Sauna coz of my small dick, but i wanna visit a Gay Bar.

LKF got a few gay bar you can explore. 

11 hours ago, marriedmlyT said:

Any G massage place near Mong kok?

You can find them here https://new.gayhk.com/

You can also book those freelance LOCAL masseurs to go to your hotel. The FOREIGN masseurs are usually not good in proper massage and are there to provide other services. Contacts also at above link.

Edited by fortysumthing

10 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

https://www.wolfyy.com/travel-guide-gay-hong-kong/

17 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

But a big dick is not required for saunas

Which website you usually use for booking airticket?

First time going to bring parents for holiday. I heard tsim tsha tshui area for accomodation is good cause got mtr. 

Search from youtube attractions to visit like big buddha, ngo ping hill, victoria peak and star avenue. And can cross the zhu hai bridge to go to macau. 

Any tips for first timer? Only have 3-4 days. 

Any place to eat. Must eat. Souvenier must buy in hk and macau? Can advise me?.

Thanks

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.