Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

well well trying my luck here

Introvert chinese guy here, has passion for drawing and singing.

This year will be turning 21

not tall not short not good looking

well as for my partner, erm.... preferbly around my age and chinese coz i converse in chinese way better in english. Other than that i think is the basic condition of a partner should have(i dunnid to list them out here ba everyone shld know and its common)

anyway just pm me to know more of FB add me also can haha

Edited by Jason Chua

Hi, 26c,168,56kg. Straight acting and leanfit. Working as a professional and looking for someone to be part of my life. I like to gym,jog,travel and movies.

Looking for someone who is straight acting, no sissy, no chub and below 32 years old pls and hope that u are decent boyish looking. Pls PM me if you are keen. Btw, the body pic shown is defintely me.

Guest HoodlumX

Time to cast the bait.

20yr old Indian guy. 181/62. 21 in a few months time.

In poly, going to start internship in a veterinary clinic.

I do not have a preference towards age & race.

You'd be who you are, others can take it or leave it.

So I'm not going restrict the possible candidate so let's find out about each other over, what do you take- Coffee, tea or chocolate milk?

Edited by HoodlumX

Friends->Dates->BF->LTR partner would be usual process but sometimes Sex----->BF too.  Good luck everyone, hope I can find a nice date soon

Didn't know BF and LTR partner was different .

Time to cast the bait.

So I'm not going restrict the possible candidate so let's find out about each other over, what do you take- Coffee, tea or chocolate milk?

I remember you !

About me: 24c 168 55. Boyish lean undergraduate. Keen to meet more genuine friends and hopefully ltr.

ideal partner: Decent looking. Around my age (23-30?), bigger size than me but not obese (just personal preference, keen to have a sense of security). Doesn't smoke and reply msg in short phrases or single word. (both are such a turn off) 

Only for sincere takers, already have enough meaningless hook up. Please drop me a pm or add me on skype derekyap29

I am 25 c 175 66 seeking someone under 33 years old for date/ LTR. Identified myself as AJ in late 2012.

I was told by my friends that I was sincere, caring and honest.

I am not looking for stocky or chubby guys(just a preference). Face pictures available for sharing.

Please pm me ,if you are ready to settle down.

Hi=)

wells.. gonna give it a try here

26 chn 170 60.

Christian... Goes to church every week...

Recent grad from Uni...

Stays in the east...

Gyms at FF - Pump, Grit, Yoga, Pilates...

Loves to eat!!

Love shopping also...

Loves music, singing, theatre, plays, etc...

Looking for someone with similar interests and Christian too! =)

Bump!

Gonna see if it works.

Okay 19, 174, 65, chinese here.

Would like to know guys aged between 19-30.

Dates for a start and we would see how things goes on.

Staying somewhere in the east.

I gym at celebrity fitness.

My hobbies are watching horror movies and dramas, shopping, cycling, badminton, counting money(just kidding).

Not interested in stocky or chubby guys.

If you think I fit your criteria, message me!

Edited by frenchfriesboy

Gonna see if it works.

Okay 19, 174, 65, chinese here.

Would like to know guys aged between 19-30.

Dates for a start and we would see how things goes on.

Staying somewhere in the east.

I gym at celebrity fitness.

My hobbies are watching horror movies and dramas, shopping, cycling, badminton, counting money(just kidding).

Not interested in stocky or chubby guys.

If you think I fit your criteria, message me!

Hi=)

Hello! Im hoping to meet someone who is down to earth, open-minded, fun, active and enjoys food.

Not looking to dive hastily into a r.s

But never say never.

Im 24chn 177 60 decent looks.

Itll be great if he is : Super str8acting guyish type, at least 170cm tall.

And I also like chunky stocky guys.

Guest HoodlumX

Time to cast the bait.

So I'm not going restrict the possible candidate so let's find out about each other over a date.

I have an interest in sports/arts/languages/philosophy/etcetera.

Hello! Im hoping to meet someone who is down to earth, open-minded, fun, active and enjoys food.

Not looking to dive hastily into a r.s

But never say never.

Im 24chn 177 60 decent looks.

Itll be great if he is : Super str8acting guyish type, at least 170cm tall.

And I also like chunky stocky guys.

Halo=) probably we can know each other as friend? Haha~

I wonder if this works... 'Cuz most guys are here to chat or hook up, rarely to find bfs. If it works, I wanna try. But then again, if guys are genuine, stats and stuff shouldn't matter, right? It's the meeting of the minds that matter, not the need to have a relationship that might last one day based on looks, race, and how good sex is, after all. My opinion. Kinda why it's hard to find one here, let alone in SG. 

But like I said, if there are genuine guys out there, I wanna meet 'em. Friends first. 

Trying my luck again. 19 176 69 chinese. Pm me

Weren't you dating someone the last time we spoke ?

many expectations of others... little of self

Hello. I am 19 chn. Hope to seek friends and eventually could start a relationship. Interested in similar age or older. :) quite new here also

Would the both of you like to be friends ? :DD

Trying my luck here. Been single for awhile and wish to settle to one. Willing to lower my expectation but no chub means to chub. 22 173 65, i would say im just an average looking for similar as possible. Hit me up if you would do the same too! :)

35 171 74 chi don't mind trying an ltr again after almost like 5 years since last ltr. The previous one started too soon n at the wrong timing. Here's my story. I have learnt that when u r horny, never go on a date. Two lonely horny people meeting up for the first time ends up in bed and decides to try to be in a ltr with no time to even interact much or at least time to think n decide if each other is the one. As time passes, differences in lifestyle n ideas, thoughts start to surface and quarrels followed. Sex wasn't enjoyable anymore. Lover felt more like a friend and luckily we had a mutual understanding of what's going on and decide to stay as pals. 

Now, kind of longing for a ltr that i can really love that special one fully n not hold back for fear

Of breaking up. Quite attracted to ones that really shows kindness n respect to animals especially dogs. I'm one who can stop my bicycle and try picking up or pushing snails/frogs aside so as not to let them get crushed by anyone after me. Lol. If u r not finding this silly, u might be the one I

would be interested to know.  A positive attitude towards life will be great too. Nothing beats someone always by your side telling u not to worry, im here for u.  Forgiving, understanding, appreciative, never taking things for granted, see good even in times of difficulty. Don't worry, it's some of the qualities i appreciate in people. If he has it all, wow, chat me up. 

As for myself, I'm frank, loyal, quite adventurous and loves to see people cheer up after spending time listening to any grievances they have. Almost Nothing i won't want to listen to. 

Physical wise,  i do kind of like nerdy kinds or sporty ones too. Lean n athletic would be great not a must . I'm personally a work in progress trying to shed extras away. I really don't mind slimming buddies too. im do prefer someone who's slimmer than me though for ltr. Str8 acting n discreet preferred too. No offense k. 

Thanks for reading ! 

P.s. : im a church goer too. :)

bump :)

Edited by hgmall123

I'm usually an ultra positive person. But there are certain days when things are just bad and it gets me. This is when I feel lonely as I have no one to really confide to. Sometimes, I really hope I have someone to lean on. Haha.

-edit- wa.. I sound so emo here. But trust me, I'm not xD

So I saw this thread and decided to give it a try :D

Really just looking for someone who cliques well. Not interested in anything physical :)

Edited by LostSheep

23 174 67 Chinese NSF and smu undergrad-to-be seeking a date.

INFP, enjoys video/computer/board gaming, food/cooking, TV/movie and chatting about wide range of topics from philosophy and religion to current affairs and social sciences.

An ideal date would be someone who is of the same height or taller, lean or average built, bespectacled, relatively intelligent, matured, pleasant looking with good chemistry..

Long shot but one gotta try, right?

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic