Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Hey

20/168/54 mixed chn & mly, nsf

Open, for friends and ltr (priority)

Others depends (optional)

Looking for chinese <29 skinny/lean/fit but most importantly chem and the chance to get to know each other? :)

Anything just pm me here or line - justinloveyou

*Ps my profile picture is taken before i enlisted.

ltr ltr ltr

20 168 70c

not chub, but got small tummy lar(liddat is average is it)

looks boyish(the fak is boyish)

any lean/ or fit(ahue) chinese guys below 25 for dates or ltr?

(purposely typing this way for the heck of it)

Guest Dennis23

Guess im willing to give this forum a try.

Im also the same as the rest seek relationship which now adays ppl call it LTR.

Im 27 years old this year standing at 167cm and weighing at 70kg.

I seeking for sumone to love and to give my love to. He dont have to be so hot or muscular if he is than that is a plus point.

As long you are not so big (fat) or so skinny Im ok.

I myself is not perfect but trying to lose the weight now. Mayb we can also train each other together.

Do msg me now and mayb we can bring the chat over to Whatsapp or Line.

Please at least show me ur picture first before asking for mine.

See you all soon.

Looking forward to getting to know sincere guys out there whom into a serious relationship to ride the journey of life together.

Someone who's ready to settle down n into monogamous relationship.

I'm just a simple nice guy who's into romance n who loves to n will care for my partner n showering him with love n companionship (vice versa)

Love cuddles n pillow talks n spending quality times together as much as we can as long time permits amidst our busy life schedule.

Amongst all, communication is vital.

Stats: 37 180 69 slim toned Malay

Stays: Hougang

Interest: A relaxing walk, cycling n lazing be on bed, pillow talks mainly just cuddles n spend quality times together.

Feel free to drop me a PM.

Not trynna put myself as a goldigger or whatsoever, but I tend to fall for guys who are more wealthy and well to do. Like how girls say they want a 'financially stable' guy. Pretty much the same for me but I obviously don't date someone only on that basis. Still looking around the turf and gazing through. Oh wells.

Guest mrbotanyboey

Well, this is worth a try. 

22, 173cm, 50kg, Chinese-Malay

Staying in Jurong East

Looking for someone to be in a long term relationship with.
Preferably of my age or older. Someone who is able to start or continue a conversation.

Smart, Honest, Mature minded, Friendly, Understanding and of course, tolerant to my bullshit at times. Haha
Chinese or Malay, preferably and oh yeah, someone who's flex or top?

PM me if you're interested. (:

Edited by mrbotanyboey

I'm Tom 29/188/80 chn ver btmLooking for Ltr too.I'm not Local from Malaysia .I'm wish......can meet the one who always knw when I'm need him beside me,then I'm won't be cry alone anymore.My hobby is:TravelShop around less buy thingsPhotographCard GamesBoard GamesMovieBadmintonDog & catDrink & eatSing kbox & sleepDon't worry about what type you are or age,as long you Human :-)Haha.can be fr too.Pm me if you into it :-)I'm will tellLine id: tomheksen

Trying my luck once more.

28, 1.70, 89kg, beefy mly.

Looking for someone to spend time with, enjoy cuddling, kissing and just empty talk. Doesn't have to be with me or text me 24/7 but just enough to know that we care for one another. I consider myself to be passionate, so I'd be messaging you to ask how is your day and for meet ups but I know where to draw the line.

In any r/s or rather "relationship" I have been nothing have lasted and I felt like a fool always keeping up and keeping in touch while the other party just ignore me. Honesty is always appreciated if you are no longer interested just let me know, it's way better than being in the dark or be led on.

PM me if you are the one.

Edited by quickflightout

Hello guys,, I have been looking for a sincere ltr for quite some time and still trying hard to find one. Hence, trying my luck here.

Pls PM me if you are looking for the same thing as me. Preferably below 32yrs old, non-chub and boyish look. You expect the same from me and the display is defintely me. :)

Edited by JoeTanJoeTan

I'm Tom 29/188/80 chn ver btmLooking for Ltr too.I'm not Local from Malaysia .I'm wish......can meet the one who always knw when I'm need him beside me,then I'm won't be cry alone anymore.My hobby is:TravelShop around less buy thingsPhotographCard GamesBoard GamesMovieBadmintonDog & catDrink & eatSing kbox & sleepDon't worry about what type you are or age,as long you Human :-)Haha.can be fr too.Pm me if you into it :-)I'm will tellLine id: tomhekse

I'm 24chn 174 73…looking for genuine relationship. I'm flex btm here. Boyish looking Guy(ppl call me ahboy).

I'm not looking for chubs or sissy *sorry but no offences* I'm keen to have stable relationship with the Guy I like. Preferred guys with avg bod like me n ard my age (plus 5years,minus 2years its okay for me)... wish to knowe more? Text me in line Danson24..... I hope genuine love do exist in our circle=) cheers! !

Edited by boyboy24
Guest Dennis23

Im also the same as the rest seek relationship which now adays ppl call it LTR.

Im 27 years old this year standing at 167cm and weighing at 70kg. (Losing e weight slowly)

I seeking for sumone to love and to give my love to. He dont have to be so hot or muscular if he is than that is a plus point.

As long you are not so big (fat) or so skinny Im ok.

I myself is not perfect but trying to lose the weight now. Mayb we can also train each other together.

Do msg me now and mayb we can bring the chat over to Whatsapp or Line.

Please at least show me ur picture first before asking for mine.

See you all soon.

I'm 24chn 174 73…looking for genuine relationship. I'm flex btm here. Boyish looking Guy(ppl call me ahboy).

I'm not looking for chubs or sissy *sorry but no offences* I'm keen to have stable relationship with the Guy I like. Preferred guys with avg bod like me n ard my age (plus 5years,minus 2years its okay for me)... wish to knowe more? Text me in line Danson24..... I hope genuine love do exist in our circle=) cheers! !

Bump!

Looking for someone with whom I can walk arm-in-arm for the rest of my life. We’d be soul mates, have mutual respect, trust, and honesty, knowing that we would be there for each other whenever the need arose.  Im not looking for a one night stand or NSA fun.  I'm happy where my career is heading and would now want to focus on my personal life.  if its important for you to know, im a btm. If you are ready to get to know me better, drop me a line :-)

Hi!

20, 165, 58. Mixed Chinese-Indian

Speaks English and Malay though

Staying in the east-central

Looking for someone who is funny and has a great personality.

Prefer guys 18-24. Race and looks don't really matter to me.

Pm me if you're interested  :D

I wouldn't think you'd be single or have trouble finding a date to be honest (:

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic