Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Hey, helloo!!! 

I'm sorta new here.This is my first time posting in a discussion thread. Feeling really nervous. HAHA

Just really hoping to find sincere friends and maybe becoming BF or LTR in the future. 

Been single for 19 years. Just wondering how long more will it take. haha

Im 19yrs old, chinese, 169cm, 60kg.

Just PM me if you are interested.

Looking for more friends here. 

-cheers.

XD 

Im 23 177 67 local chinese here, flex top, still schooling too

im looking for a mature boyfriend to settle down. really hope to find "THE ONE" to be with forever. 

im only into monogamy relationship. must be faithful to one another. If you are a player please dun msg me. 

Staying in the east side

Wanna know u better

27/178/60/Chn here boyish look. ^^

Sincerely hope to find Mr Right to be with everlasting & I'm only into monogamy relationship.

Mutual trust, faith, understanding, respect, love, faithful & etc... towards both parties. 

If you are a playboy, please kindly don't drop me a message & thanks. Staying in the east side. ^^

27/178/60/Chn here boyish look. ^^

Sincerely hope to find Mr Right to be with everlasting & I'm only into monogamy relationship.

Mutual trust, faith, understanding, respect, love, faithful & etc... towards both parties.

If you are a playboy, please kindly don't drop me a message & thanks. Staying in the east side. ^^

Pmed u=) hope that we can be friends=)

18 168 55 Chinese

I'm schooling in a polytechnic, and I'd like to be a musician in the future. I main on the keys and vocals :D

I'm looking for the last one I'll ever date :)

Masculinity and Smarts are incredibly attractive.

I hope to find someone empathetic, with a good sense of humor. Someone who knows when to be playful, and when to be mature. Initial attraction is based mostly on looks, so I wanna see a pic :P

Tell me what you want of me and I'll do my best to give it to you :)

Oh yeah. I great smile's a must. :D

P.S. My line ID is DefMarch. Tell me you're looking for a relationship too if you're gonna pm me.

Edited by defmarch

I'm Tom 29/188/80 chn ver btm Looking for Ltr too.I'm not Local from Malaysia .I'm wish......can meet the one who always knw when I'm need him beside me,then I'm won't be cry alone anymore.My hobby is:TravelShop around less buy thingsPhotographCard GamesBoard GamesMovieBadmintonDog & catDrink & eatSing kbox & sleepDon't worry about what type you are or age,as long you Human :-)Haha.can be fr too.Pm me if you into it :-)I'm will tellLine id: ask me

no harm trying i guess,

turning 24, chinese, 178, 84(have tummy), Flex Btm(prefers btm).

Am a Diploma graduated at NP, changing my profession so i am now taking advance diploma at FMDS.

Hoping to meet a loving guy(chinese will be a bonus) who is taller then me(all boys can dream i guess), but i welcome all. (sound so superficial, haha) 

Overall i don't need him to be fit or overly tone or lean or buff, as long as he overall body looks proportional will do.

Face, i guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, cause i don't know my type also, i think is whatever appeals to my eyes, so just pm me kay...=)

Thanks for taking the effort to read. =)

Wow didn't know this page existed so here goes...

Hi guys! I am a JC student studying BCME. It might matter to some people so I am Indian, 18 years old, 185cm tall and I weigh 85kg(seriously it feels awkward telling your weight tho). Boring stuff's over so let me get to the point.

Ever since I stoppped denying myself that I am completely straight, I have been lurking arnd these chats/forums trying to find what is it like to be gay. Over the years, I hace learned that much of it is just hot, well-built men having sex with one another, slim guys finding guys of their own type, Married men finding for new guys(atleast that's the impression I got). BUT I believe that amongst this pool of sex-crazed guys I can find someone who will mean something to me. And I hope to find him here. I am not denying that I havent had mindless fun before; but atleast I am growing out of it, I know that there is more to being gay than just sex so here goes.

I am a very extroverted person. I talk alot and have a wide social circle. Some of my friends know I am Bisexual not all. I love to go out, watch movies, play games and basically spend my time outdoors. I am a very romantic person who believes in gay relationships and hope that it happens to me one day. Decoration and colours are my kind of thing and I have been an actor since primary school( theatre and drama; NOT TV acting hehe) The simple things in life amaze me alot and its not difficult to amuse me. If you think I am the one for you, just drop me a PM and we can see how things grow from here.

Hi wanna try my luck

30 163 57 Chn. Working in singapore and staying in Malaysia JB. Top here. Would like to look for someone who is chinese can chat and have the same thinking with me. The person age should not be too far away from mine. He should be someone who likes to travel, watch movie and most importantly sleep. If you wanna know me more can pm me and pic can be exchanged. Hope to find the one in this site......

We Chat : Isaacxxd

Line: Isaachuakh

See ya soon.....

Edited by isaac1983

Hello~~~

I'm Chinese, 19, 173, 62kg.

i wish to find someone who I can feel comfortable with, like best friends

It takes time to build, but I guess not many people here want to start as friends. Blah.

Character and traits count, but I would like to see it myself , and hope you can see it for yourself , what type of person I am.

When things get comfortable, it'll be easier to go with those.. cuddle..bed talks.. meet ups, right? 

I know it's a lot to ask, but please have a face pic if (someone is ever going to, LOL) you're going to PM me. But of course, I don't mind chatting until you're comfortable to show me your face pic :x.

Holy mama.

Hello~~~

I'm Chinese, 19, 173, 62kg.

i wish to find someone who I can feel comfortable with, like best friends

It takes time to build, but I guess not many people here want to start as friends. Blah.

Character and traits count, but I would like to see it myself , and hope you can see it for yourself , what type of person I am.

When things get comfortable, it'll be easier to go with those.. cuddle..bed talks.. meet ups, right? 

I know it's a lot to ask, but please have a face pic if (someone is ever going to, LOL) you're going to PM me. But of course, I don't mind chatting until you're comfortable to show me your face pic :x.

19, 170 68 do you want me, Gray-san? 

MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA 

If you can't fly, run. 

If you can't run, walk. 

If you can't walk, then crawl. 

But, whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward. 

Looking forward to getting to know sincere guys out there whom into a serious relationship to ride the journey of life together.

Someone who's ready to settle down n into monogamous relationship.

I'm just a simple nice guy who's into romance n who loves to will care for my partner n showering him with love n companionship (vice versa)

Love cuddles n pillow talks n spending quality times together as much as we can as long time permits amidst our busy life schedule.

Amongst all, communication is vital.

Stats: 37 180 69 slim toned Malay

Stays: Hougang

Interest: A relaxing walk, cycling n lazing be on bed, pillow talks mainly just cuddles n spend quality times together.

Feel free to drop me a PM.

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic