Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Yolo 20 168 70c.

Looking for a date, preferably taller lean/average/muscular(also can lorh).

Personally I think I'm pretty crazy so maturity isn't an issue actually.

Well more or less he should be like an older brother kinda person.

kinda.

Just a preference but chinese guys please.

used to be 81kg or smth. But dropped hurhur, now picking up gymming to work out and look better as well!

Trying my luck here too...

I'm 28 Chinese 172 68. Yes, I don have nice body, just average. I'm Malaysian Chinese working here. Came to Singapore since 2006.

I enjoy cooking, playing piano, singing, hunting different find of food around Singapore, traveling and etc.

It will be good to date some 1 who are about the same build as me or some 1 taller and knowing more friends for casual hangout.

Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Hi, 26c,168,56kg. Straight acting and leanfit. Working as a professional and looking for someone to be part of my life. I like to gym,jog,travel and movies.

Looking for someone who is straight acting, no sissy, no chub and below 32 years old pls and hope that u are decent boyish looking. Pls PM me if you are keen. Btw, the body pic shown is defintely me.

18 168 57 chinese.

LIKES GOOD FOOD. 

Music, studies and gaming. 

Swimming. 

Straight acting and slim. Student, in the life sciences. 

Stuff that I find attractive:

-fluent English.

-Masculinity. (it's different from being muscular)

-(but I like muscular guys anyway :D)

-Pecs pls :D

-Tall guys

-Guys who can take care of themselves.

Guest Cumshot

HI. 

20 chn 173 53 here. 

Looking for a date or LTR I don't mind.

If you fit any of this:

-Someone there to listen to my problems.

-Someone around the same height and size.

-Have a sacarstic personality so you can accept my sacarsm :3

-Plays MMORPGs.

-Can chat with me till the end of day.

-Outgoing personality.

PM me if you are interested. :)

Looking for a composer to compose a real life love story.

Me:
Chub

Chi

23 yo

191cm

130kg

With Spec

Straight acting

Ver but not so much into anal

Overall, a huge tall guy. Some said I'm chub, some said I'm not. But I do have belly  :yuk:

If you're:

Chi

Decent Looking

Matured Thinking/ Straight behaving

Slim, or any size except chub? 

Not too short? Maybe 170cm above

Well, LOVE shouldn't be that complicated as how some others has made it so.

Hi! Just trying my luck! 

19, 174cm, 90KG, Chinese (I'm overweight!! If you don't mind) A lot of people say that I don't look like my weight at all! >< I don't understand lah hahaha. 

Currently still studying, however would love to find someone who can always be there for me. 

Do not have any specific preferences for looks but the heart matters the most! :D

I'm up for dates and LTR!! 

If you are:

Chinese

Between 19 - 25 years old

Someone who loves movies and food!! 

I maybe a wooden block so please bear with me!! Would love to have someone who is very humorous! 

Edited by doublehappiness

I'm gonna give this another try.

I'm 22 179 73 mly, currently an undergrad in a local uni. I've been trying to find someone that I can click with but till now, there hasn't been anyone yet.

Looking for someone around my age (20-24 yo), prefably Chinese (just my preference!) and because I'm quite an introvert, I think someone with an outgoing personality would be great. Of course, if you're hot and lean fit it would be a huge bonus :)

Drop me a message and we'll go on from there.

Let me try my luck here! Hmm.

I am 22 170 65, A malay tanned bottom who enjoys tanning and swimming.Baking and simply hanging out relaxing and chilling.

Currently studying at NYP in Nursing.

Preferably I am looking for someone who is honest and someone that is outgoing yet has a sense of humour.Because of the fact that I am an introvert.

Chinese are preferred. Age <27. Non clubber. Social Drinker and Smokers are okay. Looking mainly for lean fit or fit guys.

If you think you have what it takes, do send me a Private Message and we will see how we click and proceed from there.

:P

Hopefully you guys will find your one true love ! ^^ Well I guess its my turn to give it a shot eh ? Heh ;)

Hi guys ! Im 19 180 85 Malay Flex. Im a smoker,drinks twice a month, Non-Clubber. But I will respect my partner(if I ever get one) that if he doesnt like the smell of smoke, then I wont smoke around him. Currently just graduated from ITE, Waiting for my graduation ceremony and Waiting to enlist into NS. So Currently working at RWS ^^. I admit I dont have a nice body or good looks, But when it comes to loving and caring for someone, I will always be there no matter what. To me, I prefer going for Character and personality more than looks ^^

It would be good if :

-You are below 28 Years old

- Either malay OR chinese

- Smokers OR Non smokers are welcomed

- Matured Thinking

Drop me a PM and we'll see how it goes ya ^^

Hopefully you guys will find your one true love ! ^^ Well I guess its my turn to give it a shot eh ? Heh ;)

Hi guys ! Im 19 180 85 Malay Flex. Im a smoker,drinks twice a month, Non-Clubber. But I will respect my partner(if I ever get one) that if he doesnt like the smell of smoke, then I wont smoke around him. Currently just graduated from ITE, Waiting for my graduation ceremony and Waiting to enlist into NS. So Currently working at RWS ^^. I admit I dont have a nice body or good looks, But when it comes to loving and caring for someone, I will always be there no matter what. To me, I prefer going for Character and personality more than looks ^^

It would be good if :

-You are below 28 Years old

- Either malay OR chinese

- Smokers OR Non smokers are welcomed

- Matured Thinking

Drop me a PM and we'll see how it goes ya ^^

Babe I thought the last time we spoke you were happily dating ?

Heyyo.

Looking for friends and dates and we'll see how things will go from there.

I'm a local north Indian but I look far from Indian. Happy go Lucky kind of guy!

I love baking, watching movies especially horror ones, I sing, straight acting and I'm a poly student!

Looking for someone 20 or below. Someone simple, with a good sense of humour, non-smoker and who loves impromptu dates. I love coffee dates!

So pm me if you think I'm someone worth your time! :)

Hi, 27c, 168,56kg. Straight acting and leanfit. Working as a professional and looking for someone to be part of my life. I like to gym,jog,travel and movies.

Looking for someone who is straight acting, no sissy, no chub and below 32 years old pls and hope that u are decent boyish looking. Pls PM me if you are keen. Btw, the body pic shown is defintely me.

chi 20 163 60.

findin some1 :

ard my age mayb those still in poly/jc or army? 

boyish looking

wears specs

chinese

avg build/ avg face

into games? perhaps DN?

some1 who will always believe/love me n accept me for who i am

(i dont mind if u are even shorter than me lol. height really does not matter to me srsly)

Edited by sirius

Everybody just want boyfriend. But I really want someone who will be in your life like an partner. Happily together I missed this feeling and I know its hard to find.

Anyway a small intro for myself

21 174 79 Chinese who look mixed people may mistaken me as indo-chi/pinoy.

Currently serving national service which will end this year sept in jurong hq.

I prefer malay cause saya cinta melayu. but I still prefer characteristics as a person ^^

Hi, I'm 20 this year, waiting to start university this Fall.

well a little about me, I'm Indonesian, been here for 4-5 yrs. I like to watch tv shows, read books, swim, run, gym, looking for good music etc.

anyway, just trying my luck here. Looking for anyone below 30.  gotta say I'm not attracted to chubs, super skinny guys, or sissies. handsome face or hot body are of course always welcomed, haha. but I guess as long as there's an attraction it's fine...

I know this is a "seeking for LTR" thread, but obviously I won't date anyone who I've known for a couple of days, or havent even met in real life yet. So pm me if you're interested, let's trade pics first, chat, and see where it goes. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i am 26 this year, stocky chub, interested in martial arts, looking for someone to date, 18-35, skinny to stocky is fine for me. I like martial arts and taking fitness first classes, even better if i can find a gym buddy here :) if ok do PM me =)

Hi, 27c,168,56kg. Straight acting and leanfit. Working as a professional and looking for someone to be part of my life. I like to gym,jog,travel and movies.

Looking for someone who is straight acting, no sissy, no chub and below 32 years old pls and hope that u are decent boyish looking. Pls PM me if you are keen. Btw, the body pic shown is defintely me. Just a preference-> Not for

Chub pls. Thanks.

Edited by JoeTanJoeTan
  • Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic