Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Hi there.

I been luckless in the relationship and ain't able to find one. Reason been: I am not slim, not tall or well endowned.

Met a couple of guys who saw me and they just U turn.

So hurtful.

Is true that most are just seeking for sex. Me too. But I prefer with the one who is having a relationship with me and not just buddy buddy.

So, the final attempts before, I give up..

Tell me what to do!

Too horny to cruise, because is dangerous.

Too lonely for 10 year

Thats awful; wished you met kinder folks.

Anyway, I am more than happy to make another friend.

Do text/whatsapp me at 82331846 for a start. Cheers

Trying my luck here

About me:19y/o, Chinese, Live in the north, quite shy at times but mostly a happy go lucky person slightly chubby, average looking currently in poly

Looking for people around age of 18 - 21

Preferable to start out as friends and we slowly develop.  

Hope to find a LTR where we will be happy just by being around each other and knowing who is there for u ~ 

Pm to talk  thanks

Hopes to find someone here :D

Edited by Puffypuff

Waiting for my impossible love

Hi peeps, first and foremost, I'm not local. I'm based in MALAYSIA. Studying in MALAYSIA.

21 this year, Chinese, 172cm and 62kg.

Keen for Friendship and Relationship if something clicks :] (but everything starts from friendship)

What turn me on the most:

-intelligent -knowledge and -lean/muscular body(not as important)

Wouldn't mind if you have nothing above.

Love is unconditional isn't it? haha

Feel free to drop me a message in LINE.

LINE ID: eeee93 WeChat: *ask me*

Anyone is welcomed to drop me a "HI"

Cheers

Warmest Regards.

Edited by Nthdevil93

I'm 24chn 174 73…looking for genuine relationship. I'm flex btm here. Boyish looking Guy(ppl call me ahboy).

I'm not looking for chubs or sissy *sorry but no offences* I'm keen to have stable relationship with the Guy I like. Preferred guys with avg bod like me n ard my age (plus 5years,minus 2years its okay for me)... wish to knowe more? Text me in line Danson24..... I hope genuine love do exist in our circle=) cheers! !

Hello, Ok so I'm 30, mixed eurasian/malay 171cm and about 60kg if these stats mean something.

I've only been getting comfortable with my sexuality over the past 1.5 years so yeah, that sorta means I've never dated a guy before so I'm hoping to change that.

I like humorous people with a serious side and as for interests I guess almost anything can be fun in the right company. I'm a social drinker, I don't smoke but don't mind smokers (heck I might even find it attractive).

PM me if any of this sounds interesting to you. :)

HI, I'm 41, 170, 68kg 31w chn.

Seeking mature manly pals above 30s. Pref people who are well read, well dressed, able to laugh at oneself yet stern when required.

I :

- have great sense of twisted humour.

- tried to gym more often.

- am often mistaken as straight, as a ruler, despite my better than straight fashion (...I think) sense.

- am not ah beng nor ah liang.

- read a lot- of stuffs here and there, including 无所谓豆知识。

- have gone through enough to accept rejection and to reject, professionally.

- am a city dweller with quite an amount of solitude.

- love Asian countries.

- am a horror master.

- am a executive fetishist.

- am kinky...

You:

- are (just preference) 35 and above.

- are mature and manly.

- are serious about looking to settle down.

- have great tolerance for wicked humour.

- are not a 1-liner in your introduction and knows how to talk than 'top/btm'. (duh)

- have far greater aspiration in relationship, that it isn't just about sex.

- must know how to 'punish' me sometimes.

- enjoys kissing, holding hands and spend quiet times together.

- have decent care for self grooming; knows that keeping neat and clean is a great feeling for yourself and a respect to others.

- hopefully, is not those angry type that complain and resent about our country, or other countries, or FT, about society and how life is unfair, etc. I am my own bladdermouth but I don't see the need to bring it on stage. So let's keep individual opinion in our own hole, till...

Please check my profile for more. Thank you.

Edited by Fe5000

只不过只是...

Hello Everyone!

I am 21 170 65 mly bottom.

Seeking for Dates and LTR.

Preferably seeking for Chinese guys.

Seeking for someone who has a good sense of humour, able to provide a sense of security and belonging.

And definitely someone who really treats me like a boyfriend and not an option or a piece of toy

I can be rather sensative as well, and so someone who is able to be patience with me as well.

:)

Edited by VanillaChocolate

Hello Everyone!

I am 21 170 65 mly bottom.

Seeking for Dates and LTR.

Preferably seeking for Chinese guys.

Seeking for someone who has a good sense of humour, able to provide a sense of security and belonging.

And definitely someone who really treats me like a boyfriend and not an option or a piece of toy

I can be rather sensative as well, and so someone who is able to be patience with me as well.

:)

Hi

Hello! 24yo chinese dude 165, 65. Average looking, decent & clean. Recently graduated from uni, currently working. Enjoy movies & swimming. I like a guy who is bubbly and cheerful. Would you be interested to know me more?[/quote

Hello

Hello! 24yo chinese dude 165, 65. Average looking, decent & clean. Recently graduated from uni, currently working. Enjoy movies & swimming. I like a guy who is bubbly and cheerful. Would you be interested to know me more?

Hello

Looking for someone with whom I can walk arm-in-arm for the rest of my life. We’d be soul mates, have mutual respect, trust, and honesty, knowing that we would be there for each other whenever the need arose.  Im not looking for a one night stand or NSA fun.  I'm happy where my career is heading and would now want to focus on my personal life.  if its important for you to know, im a btm. If you are ready to get to know me better, drop me a line :-)

bump

Hi,

I am not perfect.

I do not have abs. I am not fat either.

I am a msian who's working in sg.

i am an indian guy, 30/172/65.

Met many racist people who look down upon me, bt i take it as a humour.

i am fair, and i speak many dialects, including mandarin and cantonese, thus my fren thinks i am chindian.

i am "very chinese" in a way.

I am looking for a fren who is not perfect, because i am not either.

i do not judge because i know how it feels like to be judged.

• 4 weeks later...

It's been long time since i've just finished my ns, my name is brendon but people do call me brenddy..

Just trying some luck here again...

21 chinese 174 81 #fatboy

I'm friendly

Yes im fat cause i love food yet i got no time to slim cause i've busy schedule w my ns even offday

Looking for partner however i prefer malay or tanned chinese ard 18 to 35,just a preference ;p

If not maybe buddy or gym buddy ^^y

Im friendly do pmed me i will reply

Heyy Haha. Im 19, 174, 52 Chinese :)

if you preferred Slim and Boyish cute looking haha Justsaying.

Im looking for Serious LTR and not play types. Below 23 Hehe. Im not choosy it just to find someone who suits me and not that discreet as i hang out with my cliques alot. Its ok if you are a introvert

Willing to take care of me , Be my everything. But well.. PM me :)

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic