Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Greeting all, 29 chn 170 50 here. Don't be mistaken by my user name, i am a male, a homosexual  ;) .

Searching high n low for a True Love, i believe it does not come easily but with the right attitude, determination n luck I hope I can find someone I can love/care for him, be his listener n support .Preferably,20 yo to 28yo,will go for 18yo if you are mature.

Love gaming, investing, movies, singing & reading.

Pls drop me a msg if you are keen for a relationship and not seeking ONS.

# 如果只认识几天就要我对你说我爱你,那你应该怀疑我对你的爱有多深。

如果刚认识你就约你去酒店,那你应该了解我只要你的身体而不是你。#

hello...i have the same thoughts as you. willing to find a guy to settle down and stay long with. if you dun mind we start as friends and know more u can chat me up @ my line ID: danson24

my intro will be : 24chn 174 73 i love shopping and chit chat hahaha... movies is one of my past time fav. lets know each other more=) 

Hope to hear u soon...

• 2 weeks later...

Wahh# seems like this thread have die quite sometime~

Anyway~I'm here to seek friends and if chemistry clicks of cos bf.(I'm afraid to be alone~wish I can have a shoulder to lie on) I'm 24chn 174 72. Boyish looking=) not too skinny not I'm fat~wish to seek chinese non chub~ pm me if u keen to know me~see ya~

23 c 175 60 if y'all want the numbers

I'm actively in sports like cycling. Am currently training for my event on january. I do enjoying tanning in the pool occasionally and have a swim. I love fishing and keeping fishes too. I do lure fishing..i keep a planted tank.

Other than that I game when I'm at home. I love hanging out with friends. Be it over a cup of coffee and just chit chat and chill. I love movies too. And eat. I eat non stop. Supper almost every night is a must for me.

Would want to make friends, buddies, or even companion/ltr if you have any similar interests. And please, be sincere.

More information..its all on my profile (Line ID)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I am seriously looking for a bf here. I am 28c, 168,56kg and lean fit with not bad looking face.

I am looking for someone who is looking for date or ltr. I am looking for someone who is straight acting, boyish look and non-chub. Do PM me if you meet there criterias. No offence but this is just my personal preference. Thanks.

Hi guys, I am seriously looking for a bf here. I am 28c, 168,56kg and lean fit with not bad looking face.

I am looking for someone who is looking for date or ltr. I am looking for someone who is straight acting, boyish look and non-chub. Do PM me if you meet there criterias. No offence but this is just my personal preference. Thanks.

Hihi=) I'm 24chn 174 73 here. Not a chub. Boyish looking=) u can add me in line? Danson24 den u will know…wish to get a Bf too~

I am looking for someone who is looking for date or ltr under 34yrs old pls. I am looking for someone who is straight acting, boyish look and non-chub. Do PM me if you meet there criterias. No offence but this is just my personal preference. Thanks.

Edited by JoeTanJoeTan
  • 4 weeks later...

19 168 44 Chinese. Currently studying in poly.

Hoping to find my first boyfriend whom we can spend time together. Prefer slim/lean, preferably around my age (+-5). No chubs. And looks does matter to me, but not saying personality doesn't ;)

Edited by Dri

Hello! Nothing like the day after a Valentine-less Valentine's to motivate me to address my singlehood.

Anyway I'm 31 (yes,I'm still dealing with that), 170cm and about 60kg. I'm mixed with parents both mixed too so if race matters to you then umm, there's a good chance there'll be at least a part of me you'd be ok with I guess? :/

I like regular stuff like travelling, music, movies, the arts, running, walks, books (#don'tjudge), drinks/coffee, drinksINcoffee, and conversations.

Also happen to like opera and am learning Italian. I'm not atas, it just means I could be your DJ if for some reason you wanna do an epic gelato party or I could be more amusing at pastamania.

Anyway, relationships start from friendship first so I'm ok to talk to anyone. :)

Lastly, I oso can tok like dis lah hor haha, I usually save grammar for special occassions. Or unless you're into grammar ;)

K lah this post very long liao, thanks for reading if you got this far haha.

Hello! Nothing like the day after a Valentine-less Valentine's to motivate me to address my singlehood.

Anyway I'm 31 (yes,I'm still dealing with that), 170cm and about 60kg. I'm mixed with parents both mixed too so if race matters to you then umm, there's a good chance there'll be at least a part of me you'd be ok with I guess? :/

I like regular stuff like travelling, music, movies, the arts, running, walks, books (#don'tjudge), drinks/coffee, drinksINcoffee, and conversations.

Also happen to like opera and am learning Italian. I'm not atas, it just means I could be your DJ if for some reason you wanna do an epic gelato party or I could be more amusing at pastamania.

Anyway, relationships start from friendship first so I'm ok to talk to anyone. :)

Lastly, I oso can tok like dis lah hor haha, I usually save grammar for special occassions. Or unless you're into grammar ;)

judged ur #. haha. kidding. 

The people i am:

29 179 67 malaysian chn looking for friends and ltr. 

Now as a singapore PR.

I am friendly, polite and understanding.

Work as a executive. Did not having a relationship b4.

I like movie, reading, watching drama. Sometime i will go for swim or jogging.

Fetish in underwear. :oops:

The people i looking:

Chn, decent looking, not fat, intelligent.

Having a stable job, able to to talk and comunicate.

Pls Pm me and chat.

Edited by Guy Bo

Hi Guys!

Good Saturday morning ... GONG XI FA CAI on this third day of the Year of the Ram!  

Anyway, just trying my luck here.  I'm a 43yo avg build Chinese dude standing at 1.8m and weighing 85kg.  I'm looking to befriend guys around my age (preferably from 38yo) for social networking and activities, and IF possible, find Mr. Right ...  Just trying.

If you're a decent-looking, presentable guy who is somewhat active; in good health; have a great sense of humor; down-to-earth; emotionally & financially independent; and so forth ...  De feel free to buzz me back on here!  I'm not an Adonis or a hunk. so I'm not looking out for one; just looking for someone who is true, sincere, respectful of self and to others, and a great kisser!  : P

I hope to hear from you mature guys ...  Give it a try lah!  Take care and have a good weekend ahead.

• 2 weeks later...

made me giggle a little there .

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic