Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Heys

Haven't been in a r/s before but have thought about it for years. I'm looking for someone who I can click with and hopefully our friendship can develop into something really special.

I'm on the chub side, 168 74 23c. Before you decide I'm not for you, why not think about the possibilities ahead:) fate has a funny way of making things happen.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I am seriously looking for a bf here. I am 28c, 168,56kg and lean fit with not bad looking face.

I am looking for someone who is looking for date or ltr. I am looking for someone who is straight acting, boyish look and non-chub. Do PM me if you meet there criterias. No offence but this is just my personal preference. Thanks.

Hi guys, I am seriously looking for a bf here. I am 28c, 168,56kg and lean fit with not bad looking face.

I am looking for someone who is looking for date or ltr. I am looking for someone who is straight acting, boyish look and non-chub. Do PM me if you meet there criterias. No offence but this is just my personal preference. Thanks.

Do mind your own basic courtesy first before seekibg a partner here

29chn/170cm/59kg

Seek boyfriend and LTR. 

Prefers around 25-34 years of age, fit, pleasant looking and good personality

Hobbies: World of Warcraft, movies, coffee, music, travelling, gym, exploring new areas of interest (making friends)

Do have your face pic ready if keen

Thanks

Let's try my luck:)

19 172 58 c ns boy here, currently looking for ltr. Around 18-21. I love sports, music, and gaming. Am a funny guy:) skinny specs yeaaaa

In a rs I hope to find someone that will really care for me, cheer me up when I'm down, share my happiness and sorrows together. I would be more then happy to do the same.

Hit me up if ur interested.

I m also trying my luck, I m 18yrs old looking for bf to cuddle, talk or just be with or do some sports with (esp frisbee). I live west do prefer someone ard there though if we really have chemistry I dun mind travelling:) prefer guys who are skinny or buff, chn and younger than 25 so it's easier to connect. But if u r too looking for just a friend pm me. Pls don't just pm me for sex cos I m not a some sec toy... Thanks for taking ur time to read this, and sorry if I offend anyone by my cautiousness since I m new to this and inexperienced.

Wish to fInd a Guy that I feel ccomfortable with… as I'm 24yo this year I wish to settle down. My stats: 24chn 174 72. Boyish look with cheerful personalities, The guy I'm looking for must be ard 24-28. Preferably chinese…looks must be acceptable~not chub or sissy…I wun say much cos I will go by feeling~ so if u wish to know me? Dun hesitate to pm me? Or line text me. Line ID:Danson24

Edited by boyboy24
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for pulling out this old thread. Thought I will give this a shot too. 

33 Chinese 171 53.

Drop by my profile and if something clicks, leave me a message. Do write me something more than just a hi. Otherwise, I wouldn't know what to write to you. 

Thank you. 

It starts with a chat, followed by a date. What comes after will just have to see. I'm pass grieving over someone else's mistake, and looking for instant pleasures to fill up the lonely gaps.

Pm me if you are looking for something permanent, be it friends or companionship.

Hi Guys,

Well I'm hoping to look for someone that is funny, healthy and physically fit. A bit about myself, I was from np and now an nsf so I dont really have a lot of time and freedom to do the things I want haha. Hope to get to know more guys around my age decade. C

Cheers!

Greeting all, 29 chn 170 50 here. Don't be mistaken by my user name, i am a male, a homosexual  ;) .

Searching high n low for a True Love, i believe it does not come easily but with the right attitude, determination n luck I hope I can find someone I can love/care for him, be his listener n support .Preferably,20 yo to 28yo,will go for 18yo if you are mature.

Love gaming, investing, movies, singing & reading.

Pls drop me a msg if you are keen for a relationship and not seeking ONS.

# 如果只认识几天就要我对你说我爱你,那你应该怀疑我对你的爱有多深。
如果刚认识你就约你去酒店,那你应该了解我只要你的身体而不是你。#

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic