Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Hi, 

29 Chn 165 65 working professional seeking a partner for ltr. Out-going ENTP btm who is looking for a committed and sincere individual. Open to dates and chat. Hobbies include Badminton, swimming, reading, music and watching tv dramas. 

Not into effeminate or fat. Let's chat and find out more about each other. Into phone or cam fun too.

Wechat: ahgumon86

Hello :D

It's a long shot, decided to take the opportunity to place an intro here. Wonder if there're any real guy here who isn't typical, judgemental.

It'd be nice to find a decent guy to date and perhaps it could gradually turn into something more? I seek a guy who has good manners, thinks, acts maturely and not judgemental.

Am in my early 30s, 173, 90+, Mly & flex btm.

Seek a guy who's preferably aged below 37yo, stable, versatile / top, of decent attitude, presentable, caring.

Someone who is truly ready to commit!

Hoping to hear from you & thank you for reading. ;)

"When You Judge Another, You Do Not Define Them, You Define Your SELF" 

Hi Im 33,local chn, Top who lives in the East.

Size: Lean/Slim-fit

Outdoor Interest: Jogging, Gym, cycling, kayaking, OCR and anything fun

Indoor Interest: Singing K, movies, Board Games, Tabletop wargame, card game, meeting friends, hugging and cuddling

Preferred local chinese who is not drama queen or sissy :P

If the above simple introduction does pique your interest, please reply me back :)

Hi guys

i am 32 chn, 167,56kg, gymfit and the display pic is me and I am a top. 

i am seeking dates and hopefully can settle down. I am straight acting, smooth and like to gym a lot, travel, jog and movies. 

I am looking for someone younger than me and not above 35 Chinese. Must be straight acting and non chub (just a preference) and non hairy. Boyish cute is a plus. 

Do PM me if you are keen and if you are similar to the above descriptions. I know it's not easy but I will wait....

Cheers and good luck to everyone who is seeking love....

Hi I'm 23, local chn, Top living in the North-east.

Outdoor Interest: Gym, estate jogging, swimming, cycling, hiking/trekking, travelling

Indoor Interest: Photography, filmmaking, arts and history, singing, movies, cuddling

Prefer cute looking/ handsome local chinese (lean/fit) below 30

If you're interested, pm me and lets kickstart a convo :)

Hi guys:) 

I'm a typical singaporean boyish guy here. 27/173/77 (not chub.i seriously have heavy bones) i do gym and my body is avg bod size but have short legs.Wish to find a chinese guy for LTR, im NOT racist but just that's my preference i feel comfortable with chinese guy ba.  Do text me if u want to know me more. Line ID: danson24. A little info of me will be shown below 

role: flex top (okay as btm as well)

interests: shopping, sleeping, outdoor activities, cafe hopping and do nth but cuddle at hm. 

Dislikes: too sticky, possessive, dramas mamas, unreasonable, dirty. (Dirty minded i like)

can drop me a text to know me more? We can get to know each other more too:) 

Hi guys, trying my luck here in looking for LTR also.

Height : 167 cm

weight : 80 kg

Race : Malay

Interest : Music that pleases my ears

prefer someone older then me by a couple of years but it's just my preference, if we click then will take from there.

Edited by Madhan86

Hello :D

It's a long shot, decided to take the opportunity to place an intro here. Wonder if there're any real guy here who isn't typical, judgemental.

It'd be nice to find a decent guy to date and perhaps it could gradually turn into something more? I seek a guy who has good manners, thinks, acts maturely and not judgemental.

Seek a guy who's preferably aged below 37yo, stable, versatile / top, of decent attitude, presentable, caring.

Hoping to hear from you & thank you for reading. ;)

I dunno whether this will work or not... But lets try...

18 this yr

Dip student

Flamboyant

Bi

Childish, most say...

Looking for somebody to be with me thru everything in life...

DM me or go to my profile for more info about myself and how to reach me

#clickbait

Hope to hear from you soon, Mr Right...

vroom vroom

8 hours ago, isaacs said:

oh well that's quite common isn't it

me myself has done that sometimes too

totally aware of that..... hahahaha... i myself done it but i try to reply to everyone.... except when they ask for fun... i might just ignore them....

vroom vroom

31/170/55 , local chinese, looing for LTR 

looking for partner ard my age (27-40) who is committed & rdy to settle down.  Time waster  and chub pls do not reply.  

Generally prefer a slower pace in life & a simple lifestyle (life is already complicated isn't it?)

prefer local chinese/ malay or Malaysian (sorry no chub) 

Adores things like pokemon (sorry if im chidlish) & nano block. Do chat with me if we have common interests

Please have a face pic for exchanging,  at least I can know whom I'm speaking of.  Pls don't bother replying if u do not have 1. 

Pm me if u are interested and we can work out something from there =D

--- To infinity and beyond ---

Hi guys

i am 32 chn, 167,56kg, gymfit and the display pic is me and I am a top. 

i am seeking dates and hopefully can settle down. I am straight acting, smooth and like to gym a lot, travel, jog and movies. 

I am looking for someone younger than me and not above 35 Chinese. Must be straight acting and non chub (just a preference) and non hairy. Boyish cute is a plus. 

Do PM me if you are keen and if you are similar to the above descriptions. I know it's not easy but I will wait....

Cheers and good luck to everyone who is seeking love....^_^

looking for partner ard my age (27-40) who is committed & rdy to settle down.  Time waster  and chub pls do not reply.  

Generally prefer a slower pace in life & a simple lifestyle (life is already complicated isn't it?)

prefer local chinese/ malay or Malaysian 

Adores things like pokemon (sorry if im chidlish) & nano block. Do chat with me if we have common interests

Please have a face pic for exchanging,  at least I can know whom I'm speaking of.  Pls don't bother replying if u do not have 1. 

This is my first time writing here in this thread, I always wanted to have a soulmate (read bf) to grow old together but haven't really meet the one yet.

28 170 61 chn, Malaysian, currently staying in Singapore. Looking the one that able to converse well (I can't really handle one wording ppl), office working hour, likes to travel, movie, singing, eat nice food, desserts and likes to exercise so that we don't keep getting fat from eating nice food. XD

I have this introduction under my profile (quoted below) which describe similarly to the above just that it's in Chinese.

(Optional but bonus point) I also hope that the one will able to converse and read Chinese.

想跟喜歡的人在一起,

在家裡看電視、聊天、

找一個不錯的餐廳吃飯、

看場電影、來杯咖啡或午茶和甜品,

每年出國1-2次, 這樣簡單的幸福是奢求嗎

Edited by BboyzWu

Hi all,

I'm Jackson here hope to find the one soon though, I am 19 174 85, I'm a little fat though and really hope you don't mind me. Not many people approach me, even if someone approaches me, is either they something about my size or they are scare away by my looks, really hope that I can find a friend and maybe move on from there and don't really wish to be treated in that way anymore. All those comments have actually pulled down my self-esteemed level so now I feel that i am really actually ugly and fat. So maybe now i am trying to pick things up again.

Do chat me up if u have something like that happen too ?

Just trying my luck here.

Would ultimately want someone to spend time together with.

Just a little more about me:

Chinese, turning 20 this year, 161cm & 50kg. 

Currently awaiting for graduation from a local polytechnic.  

Would prefer someone older than me preferably around 22~30+

Chat me up and we'll see how it goes :) 

Hello ;)

Hoping to hear from you & thank you for reading. :D

Edited by whereyouat

I believe there is time for everyone to settle down, and I do hope I can too.

My last relationship ended about a decade ago, I did not search for another one until recently I felt the urge to.

I do not possess a perfect, muscular or lean body, all I have is an ordinary broad shoulder with normal body, no big belly I mean.

I do not have a cute or handsome face, all I have is an ordinary face which in the look okay for many years.

I do not possess a tickling humor, all I can do is I would always want to be with you and to support you.

Standing 1.67, weighing about 73kg (due to heavy bones, and I'm not obese), I hope to find someone who's not too way off the weighing scale, and is someone of my race. This special someone, I hope, is a cheerful and interesting personnel. Anyway, I survived 32 years in our mother earth.

I hope my life journey with my beau is about to begin. Interested ones, please PM me. I would be happy to respond to u. :) :3

Edited by D Nines

Hi i am Noah mixed thai chinese 25 this year, cancer sign. I have blue hair, some say i look good with specs, others think i look good without. I exercise 5 times a week using freelethics, would be great if i can find a workout buddy,i like running, swimming and rollerblading. I dont mind starting off as friends doing activities thats good for mind, body and soul. I am a travel assistant and i travel alot, planning to travel till i save up enough for a condo in singapore. I am quite active in church, so i prefer someone who's not so anti-christian. I am top, have a toned and athletic body and i am hairy. I would prefer someone who's atleast 18 minus 2 to 18. It's just my preference. I also prefer twinkish and hairless bottoms. I am into Bdsm and i have a few fetishes that some might not like. If you think you are suitable for me and you match my criteria. Pls line me at noahben if you are not within the age range i am looking for and you dont meet any one of my requirements pls dont bother sorry about that. Everyone has their preference. Thanks for reading.

A relationship hopeful is looking for his love.

I do not possess a perfect, muscular or lean body, all I have is an ordinary broad shoulder with normal body, no big belly I mean.

I do not have a cute or handsome face, all I have is an ordinary face which in the look okay for many years.

I do not possess a tickling humor, all I can do is I would always want to be with you and to support you.

Standing 1.67, weighing about 73kg (due to heavy bones, and I'm not obese), I hope to find someone who's not too way off the weighing scale, and is someone of my race. This special someone, I hope, is a cheerful and interesting personnel. Anyway, I survived 32 years in our mother earth.

I hope my life journey with my beau is about to begin. Interested ones, please PM me. I would be happy to respond to u.  :3

looking for partner ard my age (27-40) who is committed & rdy to settle down.  Time waster and chub pls do not reply.  

generally prefer a slower pace in life & a simple lifestyle (life is already complicated isn't it?)

prefer local chinese or malay (sorry no chub) 

Adores things like pokemon (sorry if im chidlish) & nano block. Do chat with me if we have common interests. 

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic