Male HQ

City Harvest Church Discussion - Kong Hee & Sun Ho (Compiled)

amkies

i'm starting my own church. please donate to me  GOD! i need to move into sentosa cove to be nearer to GOD! i will start my singing career in american trying to engage top producers to bring christainity oversea! i'll party and fuck around in the clubs there to mingle like one of the hollywood people... while i'm there, i need to rent/stay in the biggest most luscious hollywood hill mansion, please donate so my crossover project will work! i need your money support! 

my church is called C$TY HARVESTING CHURCH! 

No, no, no....must have 教主夫人....or 叫主夫人.

Lets not let this CHC episode degenerate into senseless christian bashing.

Just stick to objective discussion of the affair within its scope and context.

Fyi, its a serious offence for any form of incitememt to religious disharmony in sg.

There lotsa eyes reading whats posted on the web.

Disbelieve me at your own risk.

I interpret your post as an attempt to scare people with a threat of "religious disharmony".

The posts here are objective and based on facts. 

They don't attack the essence of the religion of Christianity.

Many posts bash the ABUSES committed by religious organizations in the name of some established religion like Christianity.

Rather than promoting "religious disharmony",  the strongest criticisms here are clearly intended to to discourage the commitment and acceptance of harmful practices by big and powerful religious organizations.  Examples of these practices are the bad-mouthing of certain minorities like LGBTs to gain allegiance by those who are prejudiced against such groups, the high pressure put on members of the organization to force them to give money to the organization, the segregation of members of society by promoting a false elitism of belonging to the organization, etc.

What we see in this thread are the inclinations of people to see restored the dignity of Christianity intended by its creator, Jesus Christ, who preached inclusiveness, renouncement of richness in favor of spiritual virtues,  HONESTY and MODESTY quite different from the scandalous acts and objectives revealed behind this "crossover project".  

Lets not let this CHC episode degenerate into senseless christian bashing.

Just stick to objective discussion of the affair within its scope and context.

Fyi, its a serious offence for any form of incitememt to religious disharmony in sg.

There lotsa eyes reading whats posted on the web.

Disbelieve me at your own risk.

Religious disharmony happens when one religion attacks another. We are stating the demerits of christianity, from atheist and sometimes EVEN christian points of view. You are being overly paranoid.

Religious disharmony happens when one religion attacks another. We are stating the demerits of christianity, from atheist and sometimes EVEN christian points of view. You are being overly paranoid.

You are right.  Nobody here tries to proselytize a different religion by making an attack on Christianity.  We are mostly Christians and former Christians who have very valid reasons to criticize an organization that has dishonored our original religion not only by their violations of civil law but also the moral principles of the religion.

so how to donate to help those 6

why do u want to help criminals?

the money they pocketed is more than enough to finance their appeals, they don't need your help!

besides, they haven't sold their sentosa cove mansion yet, so why u worry!

u better pray for their souls! that'll help them! 

i'm starting my own church. please donate to me GOD! i need to move into sentosa cove to be nearer to GOD! i will start my singing career in american trying to engage top producers to bring christainity oversea! i'll party and fuck around in the clubs there to mingle like one of the hollywood people... while i'm there, i need to rent/stay in the biggest most luscious hollywood hill mansion, please donate so my crossover project will work! i need your money support!

my church is called C$TY HARVESTING CHURCH!

Hey, I'll support you. When they call you a cheat I'll defend you. Call me dumb, stupid, naive, I don't care. You are my god!!! Please have my money, Pastor Con.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't understand why people are willing to spend money to burn ? It's the same as buying books , cd , shirts,etc and burn them away !!

it's better than donating to the crooks. At least, you see the hell notes burning.

U do not understand does not mean that you know and in the right, do you see God ever, then why people believe there is only one God?

Don't understand why people are willing to spend money to burn ? It's the same as buying books , cd , shirts,etc and burn them away !!

What on earth is wrong with Singaporeans nowadays? Are we so brainwashed that we are really blind to the hypocrisy of these "leaders" now? It's not just happening  at CHC, it's happening all around us. While "leaders" tell us one thing, they themselves lead the very life that points to another. They expect us to live frugally, yet they live life luxuriously. They tell others they used to live on biscuits, they now eat abalone. While they want others to take public transport, but yet they may drive 2 cars because they are "professionals". And yet Singaporeans keeps believing them over and over again, even when the LAW tells us they are wrong. This is scary.....  

What on earth is wrong with Singaporeans nowadays? Are we so brainwashed that we are really blind to the hypocrisy of these "leaders" now? It's not just happening  at CHC, it's happening all around us. While "leaders" tell us one thing, they themselves lead the very life that points to another. They expect us to live frugally, yet they live life luxuriously. They tell others they used to live on biscuits, they now eat abalone. While they want others to take public transport, but yet they may drive 2 cars because they are "professionals". And yet Singaporeans keeps believing them over and over again, even when the LAW tells us they are wrong. This is scary.....  

exactly... i feel the same! i feel like i'm being cornered by pods of brain washed zombies! scary

Use her ashes to make snow globes for CHC goers to thank them for their dogged support all these years and as christmas presents

that's good too.... whenever they shake, the witch would float around in the globe! a bit morbid la but good for her crook husband and chc lackeys. 

exactly... i feel the same! i feel like i'm being cornered by pods of brain washed zombies! scary

Say you like Sun Ho! SAY IT!! SAY IT!! AGAIN!!! ONE MORE TIME!!!!!

SEE......Sun Ho is your poster girl.....

Where did she put that lipstick??!!

Its nude color so can't be seen. Pretty much like how the church money was spent..... on intangibles and immeasurables like "crossover success". All hot air and no substance. ..

Why you never say me? Why you never say me?

so r u  ruien, felicia or reb?

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

does it mean the jail sentence to delay because those cheating-lying bastards are appealing?

Of cos!!! Want to take their place 1st while they appeal? Start your 2016 there. The followers will love you! Maybe the next Sentosa Cove penthouse is yours

Of cos!!! Want to take their place 1st while they appeal? Start your 2016 there. The followers will love you! Maybe the next Sentosa Cove penthouse is yours

these unregistered "guests" are stupid brain-dead zombies uttering nonsenses! 

Suppose to start jail on 11 jan 2016 after...(quoted from previous articles)

"The court has deferred the start of their sentences to after Christmas, beginning on Jan 11 next year."

but on 2 dec 2015 they inform judge they intend to appeal so....

"With the counter-appeal lodged by the six, the State Courts will serve a record of the court proceedings to all parties on Jan 4, and they will have 14 days to file a petition of appeal..."

I dont know after file petition of appeal ...how long it takes to start court case again...

3 hours ago, Guest said:

Suppose to start jail on 11 jan 2016 after...(quoted from previous articles)

"The court has deferred the start of their sentences to after Christmas, beginning on Jan 11 next year."

but on 2 dec 2015 they inform judge they intend to appeal so....

"With the counter-appeal lodged by the six, the State Courts will serve a record of the court proceedings to all parties on Jan 4, and they will have 14 days to file a petition of appeal..."

I dont know after file petition of appeal ...how long it takes to start court case again...

meaning they are using more of the donated money to delay jail! scum!

No...meaning they got more chances and time to get even more donation money.

In the 1st place...wonder why so nice to defer jail until after xmas? I mean if to attend to sick parents or funerals..or 1st month of baby....i can understand.

Jan 11 is the date of the next trial hearing.  Expect appeals against the conviction(s) to be filed and more delays anticipated.  What I really want to see is that the appeal court rejects their appeal and probably, compound their current sentence.  

The very act of playing with people's (church goers')  money and emotions is a BIG no-no.  It is high time for these crooks to be punished.  

恭喜恭喜。。 Kong Hee  

贺新年, 祝新年, 愿你在牢房中度过春节。。。

• G_M changed the title to City Harvest Church Discussion - Kong Hee & Sun Ho (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.