Male HQ

Ask Imchaser Any Question, And Get A Honest Reply

imchaser

• 1 month later...

imchaser is on an indefinite hiatus from BW>

I am sorry to have caused you any concern during my disappearing act...

Hmmm...after Gangnam, have you tried the Harlem Shake and will you put up your clip?

Am i the only one in the world who's sick of all this shit? 

How often do you lie?

All the time. Especially during sex if u ask me do i like u or are u good in bed or am i enjoying myself, usually ill say YES just to turn u more on.

Oh btw, u r very handsome.

Do you think this guy is cute?

Yes, i like him. I like a man who look manly outside but behaving femininely inside.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

I am sorry to have caused you any concern during my disappearing act...

Am i the only one in the world who's sick of all this shit? 

All the time. Especially during sex if u ask me do i like u or are u good in bed or am i enjoying myself, usually ill say YES just to turn u more on.

Oh btw, u r very handsome.

Yes, i like him. I like a man who look manly outside but behaving femininely inside.

:).....

F u

high frequency | biologically hazardous | penetrating

• 1 year later...
Guest Latest news

Where are you ?!!!!

He is married to a tall and huge African man and migrated to Africa. It has been rumored that the couple set up a center to home the homeless african kids and IMchaser is having a fruitful married life.

He is married to a tall and huge African man and migrated to Africa. It has been rumored that the couple set up a center to home the homeless african kids and IMchaser is having a fruitful married life.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We miss u imchaser ... :(

I confirm! ;)

• Guest locked this topic