Male HQ

Ask Imchaser Any Question, And Get A Honest Reply

imchaser

Ok, so i heard Formspring (an answer question kinda thing) is the new Twitter or Facebook. So in tunes of getting familiar with it, i thought of creating an attention whorish thread thats all abt me, me, and me.

So go ahead, ask me any questions and get a honest reply. Its ok, u can post as guest too!

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

What do you think of Sun aka Geisha?

There was once they give away her CD song samples in a magazine as freebies. I threw it away without even blinking.

And her husband is not fxxkable at all...

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

what's the size of your tool? :P

Sorry i dont have a German size tool.

Abt 5 inches when hard. Easier to eat so u wont choke.

Would you allow me to suck your cock? :P

Sure boy, if u the type of guys i like, u r allowed to do that.

Can I fxxk you?

Are you a bottom only?

1. Err, fxxking is a bit exclusive for me, and its all about connection and feeling.

U can if only:

If i know u better,

If i have the hots for u,

If u r using condom.

2. Im a bottom at most time, but sometimes occasionally i encountered an ass so fine, it would be a sin if i dont fxxk them. And only if they allowed me too...

Will continue to answer the three questions above tonight. Am busy right now... btw, keep them cumming... no questions are too personal! and haters are welcome too!

Edited by imchaser

Guest glider

Ok, so i heard Formspring (an answer question kinda thing) is the new Twitter or Facebook. So in tunes of getting familiar with it, i thought of creating an attention whorish thread thats all abt me, me, and me.

So go ahead, ask me any questions and get a honest reply. Its ok, u can post as guest too!

how old r u?

You ever notice abt me?

How you feel abt me?

Yes, i noticed u all the time.

U r quite aggressive in looking for hook ups in bw. Honestly, i find u r hard selling the "married" status to get what u want. Cos probably u knew married guys are like hot cakes. And a Happy Feet avatar doesnt attract people, i honestly think.

Do you like "Tight Ass"?

No, because recently we found out he is actually a middle age guy pretending to be an 18 year old virgin. A faker.

what is your full name and how old are you?

My full name is Imchaser. No i wont give my real name here, cos the next thing u wanna ask is my password and my credit card number.

I tell people im 29. But im 30. 2 sounds better than 3. What its just a year difference so shut up!

Guest FattChoy88

How many BW-ers have you been intimate with and can you please name each of them and what they did with you, when, where and how many stars you give each of them? (A list would be nice)

You bareback?

Do you think the leader of your country is straight?

Can you name 2 BW members that u dislike most & 2 u like most and a one liner why on each of them

thank you.

Guest, u r good.

Dislike:

Slayer: Not only he rejected my dinner invitations, he called me names.

Forumdudez: I dont know him, but i dislike how he dont mix with anyone above 30.

Like:

Wordangel: Drama free guy, totally committed and top contributing member, read his thread everyday other than my own fabulous threads.

TopChinese: King of oneliners. Well, used to, until i came along.

You mentioned that your tool is 5" when hard. How long is it when it's soft?

3 inches maybe? I dunno, im hard all the time, even now that im typing this... why, dont believe?

how old r u?

can u turn straight?

No. Am disgusted with the form of a naked woman.

Guest Imnotchaser

Since you are into undies:

1) How many pairs of undies do you own?

2) Which are your fave and exodick undies?

3) Are there any BW members here that can be your potential partner :lol:

Guest GUEst

This thread is interesting.

In terms of age, what is the youngest and oldest that have fxxked you?

u so popular , why don t u post in youtube and ask for donation of 10 cents from every one to become overnight millionaire with yr bank account number .

How many BW-ers have you been intimate with and can you please name each of them and what they did with you, when, where and how many stars you give each of them? (A list would be nice)

You bareback?

Do you think the leader of your country is straight?

Fattchoy, do u know with that question, u put some members in suspense fearing their names might get mentioned. But then again, why would they be afraid? They should be honored for their names to get mentioned. Haha. I bet u yourself dying to get into my list, arent u?

Anyway, nice try, but its wrong to kiss and tell. And honestly, not many really. Most are just meet ups for coffee and chats. For those few that ive been intimate with, thats how exclusive u are. hehe

No i dont do bareback.

and i dont think the leader of my country is gay. What a random question.

What are some suggestions you can give me so that i am more marketable?

Everyone has their own market. But avoid writting stuffs like "need a place to stay over", "need someone to buy me entrance to sauna" or "need someone to pick me up", it makes u sound insincere.

Guest Guest

Guest, u r good.

Dislike:

Slayer: Not only he rejected my dinner invitations, he called me names.

wau lau pls la.. u like taht also i scared to meet u lor... blame ppl some more you go look at yrself first lor... :whistle:

Guest Guest

i forgot to say, if that bod pic is really slayer, den i think he very manly lor. not like imchaser only show backside underwear. you want him to date you out for dinner, then show your bod pic la... otherwise i think you no fight man.

HOw many men have fxxked you todate? give a rough estimate....like 10 15 20 25 50.... :ph34r:

I might have the best ass but no way im a loose ass. But im not a nun either. I would say conservatively less than 30.

Since you are into undies:

1) How many pairs of undies do you own?

2) Which are your fave and exodick undies?

3) Are there any BW members here that can be your potential partner :lol:

1) Not much, abt 60 pairs and 10 pairs of swimming trunks.

2) Right now, it would be Score brief from US. Its very classic and comfortable, and it also enhance the look on the butt and bulge (not that i really needed the enhancement). Own few of the color and size. I dont wear exotic and sexy underwears. I only wear man briefs.

3) No. Knowing their alter ego through the forum is not enough to judge whether got potential or not. Must know them personally first.

dude... u sibeh eng right?

so when you free for some serious tie-you-up-in-the-garden-and-spank-you-silly-session? I got a new cricket bat I need to break ... er I mean break-in...

Haha, yeah u r right. Im too free.

Hmm, u must really cant stand the sight of my smooth bubble ass, u have to destroy it. haha. But in the garden? i dont wanna get STOMP. Unless u have your own garden...

In terms of age, what is the youngest and oldest that have fxxked you?

I cant give u the exact age, but generally i dont go with guys younger than me.

What are some of the things your like about "Tight Ass".

Hello! This is abt me! Not Tight Ass! Tight Ass stop posting as a guest!

wau lau pls la.. u like taht also i scared to meet u lor...

i forgot to say, if that bod pic is really slayer, den i think he very manly lor. not like imchaser only show backside underwear. you want him to date you out for dinner, then show your bod pic la... otherwise i think you no fight man.

Obviously u r new to the forum, and what makes u think i will meet u?

Guest Guest

Obviously u r new to the forum, and what makes u think i will meet u?

Please lor, u pay me also I dowan lor... u dis kind of chao lao. Go look in the mirror laa, you think you so smart with all this bitch comment. I tink Slayer was right to reject u... :twisted:

Guest Guest

Haven't you heard of the term muscle mary? Shallow.

Guest -Stop Bitching_

This Thread has becomes a bitching ground for Imchaser..

I find it amusing that some many people bother to ask Imchaser questions in spite we all know that he will not mince his word and a bitch himself...

In fact..I think I will ignore this thread totally from now on.. Such a waste of time.

Guest Guest

This Thread has becomes a bitching ground for Imchaser..

I find it amusing that some many people bother to ask Imchaser questions in spite we all know that he will not mince his word and a bitch himself...

In fact..I think I will ignore this thread totally from now on.. Such a waste of time.

You don't know meh? This imchaser very bo leow one. No life, no bf, nobody dates (kena reject), cruise no one wan. tat why he can only come here lor and seek for attention coz outside he got no one to give attention to him one. Go look in the flamming room lor, he got one thread down there den u know what I mean.

Ya I like muscle mary leh, very shallow meh? u cannot eat grapes say grapes sour...

frankly speaking, u doesn looks like 30. i tot u r 23/24yo boyboy. :D

back to the topic, i think many bw's wanna know wat kind of men can turn u on the most. :D

Thanks, ohh, i love it when u called me a boy boy...

The first on my list and purely based on first impression, the men that can turn me on the most are the executives types that wear sharp and nicely fitted office wear and maybe slightly tight. Definitely not skinny, and cant stand guys with messy hairs. And i'ld be dissapointed slightly if i learned that he prefer to wear boxers or gstrings than regular undies. \

do u think u r very sissy and such a attention seeking whore?

No, i dont think im a sissy, i think im a straight acting guy.

Yes, i think im an attention seeking whore, hello, who else gets to create a whorish thread like this and have so many responses overnight?

Guest GUEst

u ever try lady panties as fetish? or have u ever thought of dressing up as a women ? simliar like aunty lucy or lu hua?

Guest Guest

Ya I like muscle mary leh, very shallow meh? u cannot eat grapes say grapes sour...

I am sorry. You can makan the muscle mary for all you want. I won't bother to fight with you.

Guest FattChoy88

Let me refine my questions.

1/ Do you give bareback blow job? BBBJ. If so, how many percent of the time?

2/ Which public figures in your country do you suspect are closet homosexuals? (You can sorta hint, I'm not that nasty to bait you to be sued and declared bankrupt before you reach 35)

3/ When was your first sexual experience of everykind (a list would be nice)

4/ Do you work for a woman boss? (I'm glad I don't- that would absolutely suck)

Guest bearded1

1. Are you happy that this blatantly narcissistic attention-seeking personal-blog-in-disguise has atttracted 40+ replies and 1000+ views in just ~24hours?

If Imchaser were made of chocolate, he would eat himself. Talk about self-love? I bet that he can't pass a mirror or window without preening himself.

Such pretentiousness is no virtue at all. Rather sad actually.........

Please lor, u pay me also I dowan lor...

Please! i'ld rather chop off my penis than meeting u.

Well, dont think u will succeed, its pretty hard to put me on ignore. And u know it, just admit it.

You don't know meh? This imchaser very bo leow one. No life, no bf, nobody dates (kena reject), cruise no one wan. tat why he can only come here lor and seek for attention coz outside he got no one to give attention to him one. Go look in the flamming room lor, he got one thread down there den u know what I mean.

Oh please? Me? Cruising? No way, the appearance of me in a cruisy toilet will cause a STAMPEDE!

And thanks for the advertisement. Yes people, please visit my permanent thread in the flaming room. Its marvelous! Bookmarked it!

u ever try lady panties as fetish? or have u ever thought of dressing up as a women ? simliar like aunty lucy or lu hua?

Nice attempt trying to embarrass me, haters, but no, as i mentioned earlier, i dont like fancy underwears, no gstrings, panties, thongs etc. I love mans brief and mans underwear.

Dressing up as woman? Not even on Halloween.

Let me refine my questions.

1/ Do you give bareback blow job? BBBJ. If so, how many percent of the time?

2/ Which public figures in your country do you suspect are closet homosexuals? (You can sorta hint, I'm not that nasty to bait you to be sued and declared bankrupt before you reach 35)

3/ When was your first sexual experience of everykind (a list would be nice)

4/ Do you work for a woman boss? (I'm glad I don't- that would absolutely suck)

1) Do u work for the AFA? Geez.

2) Such randomness! I havent slept with any politician before so i wouldnt know!

3) Of everykind? Do u think im so free?

4) No my boss is not a woman. But i wont tell u his gender either.

1. Are you happy that this blatantly narcissistic attention-seeking personal-blog-in-disguise has atttracted 40+ replies and 1000+ views in just ~24hours?

No, not happy at all. I was expecting more generic questions like what kind of foods i like, or what kind of musics i listen to. But damn those ppl are smart asses. They are pissing me off.

If Imchaser were made of chocolate, he would eat himself. Talk about self-love? I bet that he can't pass a mirror or window without preening himself.

Such pretentiousness is no virtue at all. Rather sad actually.........

How rude! posting as a member?

Yes, everytime i walk a mirror or reflection, the first thing i checked is my butt and then my hair.

And if i have a twin brother, i would totally incest with him.

Chaser

Why do u choose to wear glasses ? I think u look much better without.

Can u do without them by getting a lasik ?

Yeah, but u see, i will only take the glasses off if im on the bed. So if u wanna see me without the glasses, u have to take me to bed.

Guest Guest

Please! i'ld rather chop off my penis than meeting u.

Then you wait for wat? Chop la, like tao gay so good luck trying to find it lor...

Then you wait for wat? Chop la, like tao gay so good luck trying to find it lor...

Since you started this dumb subject, I would just tell you that you are an attention grabbing narcisistic individual and since your head is so huge, i would assume your dick could be any less smaller, this is a forum to cultivate more awareness amongst the gay community and also provide fun harmless entertainment. Your photo is also an obvious fake, so please why don't post something more legit?

• Guest locked this topic