Male HQ

Ask Imchaser Any Question, And Get A Honest Reply

imchaser

Please Guest, this thread is abt me. If u keeps talking abt the other poster Amidst something u should go and start a thread abt him.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Guest

Please Guest, this thread is abt me. If u keeps talking abt the other poster Amidst something u should go and start a thread abt him.

Noted, sweetie. *hugs*

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

how often you get screwed?

With boyfriend, abt once a month. With "boyfriends", few times a week.

How did you come up with the nick imchaser?

My name is Chaser. U can call me Chase. Other than that, no particular special reason.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

What is your MSN?

Surely, i doesnt look like those people that so free to chat on msn with strangers. Action speaks louder than words.

How are you related to Imseeker. You two looks so similar.

I dont know him. But i feel idolized that new members adapt their nick name inspired by mine.

• 1 month later...

Lets bumpz this thread up for another round of random Q&A.

Ill be offended immensely if i dont get at least 5 questions by morning.

It seems impossible to trick you! ;)

And difficult to find a question which has not been already asked...

So, just to prevent you from being immensely offended, maybe one more:

What is the question you would hate to be asked? :unsure:

Actually i find him quite amusing. It is all tongue-in-cheek dont u see?

But Imchaser, i think i am in love with you. Will u marry me? I will give you hours of toe curling oral every night!

Edited by suckling_pig

We see things not as they are, but as WE are - The Talmud

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear - The Buddha

do u like to pose nude for public to see?we can accept wat is yr present body state.even if dick is small we also will accept cause is free viewing.

Guest gachi fans

will u wear a mask of gachi machi face ?i am a fan of gachi. like his face but dun like his body. prefer imchaser body cause i am a fan of yrs.

will u wear a mask of gachi machi face ?i am a fan of gachi. like his face but dun like his body. prefer imchaser body cause i am a fan of yrs.

What nonsense. If you are my fan, you'll love every part of me.

For your insolence, you'll hv my dick up ur ass. (get my point?)

What is the question you would hate to be asked? :unsure:

"Do u like me" or "am i good in bed" during fxxking. Like, r u serious?

Usually ill say YES! but dont be flattered, that was only a lie to make u more turn on during intercourse.

But Imchaser, i think i am in love with you. Will u marry me? I will give you hours of toe curling oral every night!

The odds r immensely slim, but i understand crushes are generally harmless, so keep dreaming your dreams!

do u like to pose nude for public to see? we can accept wat is yr present body state. even if dick is small we also will accept cause is free viewing.

Pose nude? Only sluts do that. So yeah, i love to do it.

If you jump down from a building, do you think you will land head first or feet first?

Ill try to land on my feet first. Cos i would love to keep my gorgeous face intact when im a ghost.

Wouldnt a threesome be more realistic? Plus, whats wrong with my face?

1) so i can conclude you are a bottom?

2) what kind of guy do you prefer in general (physically)?

3) what is your dick size?

4) have any BW member seen you or know u or met up with you?

5) if you are ask how do you think of your look, how would u answer?

1) No. Recently ive been a top. Cos everyone i met r bottoms nowadays.

2) Rugby players body.

3) I dont like to brag.

4) It seems like u r the only one who havent.

5) I'd say im more fxxkable than Joe Zee and Derek Lam.

Yes, the teochew-chauvinstic-married-macho-man face. What do u expect? hitting the big 50 soon :)

What would you do differently in this forum if you are the moderator?

If im the moderator, i will rename the forum to www.imchaser.org and have everyone worship me. Will banned members who dislike me. Then ill start to demand fees for registering.

No, the existing group of mods are now doing a fantastic job already, i wouldnt have done it better.

Is sex the most important part of your relationships?

No, cos sooner or later sex will get boring. I personally feel that having a common interest is the one most important thing in a relationship.

Mind to show your most boring encounter?

I think people who have zero fetishes are a little boring in bed, its too vanilla. But it doesnt matter really, sex for me is like pizza. Even if its bad, its still pretty good.

What do you think of Foreign Talent and PaterTenebrarum?

Peter Tenebrarum:

fxxkable. Is he some sort of celebrity? cos i felt my celebrity status is being threaten immensely.

Foreign talent:

Well, i personally think that foreign talents do help a country to progress in a long run. They can also increase Singapore's population and balance the demographic disparity. Is this what u referring to? Cos i wasnt aware theres any member with that name. If there is im sorry, obviously not memorable enough for me to notice.

If you can have one superpower , what would it be?

X ray vision so i can see butts and penises every day.

I would pick the ability to travel through time. I would travel to the future to see if mankind have finally discovered the cure for HIV and Aids once and for all, that would be pretty amazing.... and world peace.

Since you said that u met most BW members, so did you had fun with all of them?

Who do u think im am? Annabel Chong? I dont just have fun with any sams and roberts u know.

Peter Tenebrarum:

fxxkable. Is he some sort of celebrity? cos i felt my celebrity status is being threaten immensely.

Foreign talent:

Well, i personally think that foreign talents do help a country to progress in a long run. They can also increase Singapore's population and balance the demographic disparity. Is this what u referring to? Cos i wasnt aware theres any member with that name. If there is im sorry, obviously not memorable enough for me to notice.

Seem that it is a honor to get your attention.

My question, am I noticeable to you?

will u make some one pregnant and have another little imchaser to carry on yr family generation. so future little imchaser can replace u and start answering all BW question.same like seow bing bing and big bing bing in taiwan. over here we can have seow imchaser and big imchaser in singapore.

will u run through town in 'nothing but cardboard boxes 'and write the word I m GAY.. than u will be 2nd one to confess in public and 2nd one in going nude but with cardboard boxes at holland village

If im the moderator, i will rename the forum to www.imchaser.org and have everyone worship me. Will banned members who dislike me. Then ill start to demand fees for registering.

No, the existing group of mods are now doing a fantastic job already, i wouldnt have done it better.

good save... else i would have ban you :P

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Stop hijacking Imchaser's post to talk about me. You are wrong. I still hv change for 50. My birthday just over.

Imchaser is your sister & I m sure he would not mind! One yr not a lot of change, Tiger!

will u make some one pregnant and have another little imchaser to carry on yr family generation. so future little imchaser can replace u and start answering all BW question.same like seow bing bing and big bing bing in taiwan. over here we can have seow imchaser and big imchaser in singapore.

No lah. get GM to fxxk Imchaser to get her pregnant. Then we have a lot of ImGMchasers. hehe...

Received text messages from three different people that a Guest is talking about me here. Why IMC, thats nice of you to think of me that way. *grin*

Yeah, u got followers, i get it. so wanna fxxk?

Seem that it is a honor to get your attention. My question, am I noticeable to you?

Dont keep asking me are u noticeable or not. Ask yourself instead, have u done or post anything memorable for people to notice u?

• Guest locked this topic