Male HQ

Gay Friendly Doctor + Gay Friendly Sti Testing Clinic Recommendation (Compiled)

StrikeEagle

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I would like to help you people as much as I could, but i cant really tell where my clinic is...im discreet. For sound medical advise please PM me, ill be glad to be of service.

Hi doctor, i know it was post years back, but I'm so worried right now I don't know who to turn to so I start goggling and ended up here. I'm 19 and I'm having some problem regarding my body and I don't have the courage to talk to a normal doctor.would really appreciate if you can help or any other plu doctor . Please get back to me. Thanks

You bloody chee bye mouth!! You know this kind of comment can get the doctor disbarred? :swear:

Disbarred?? To be disbarred, this doctor has to be called to the bar in the first place. :swear:

• 4 months later...
Guest Help! Need Doc contact

Hi All,

Anyone has gay doc or gay frenly doc contact? I need to do checks on STIs but not comfortable going to DSC or my regular GP. Please help & thanks!

Hi All,

Anyone has gay doc or gay frenly doc contact? I need to do checks on STIs but not comfortable going to DSC or my regular GP. Please help & thanks!

A volunteer at DSC Clinic gave me this contact when i was there for the HIV test.

The Ming Clinic/Dr Tan Hooi Hwa

Tel: 62358166

Another clinic that's gay frenly is Dr Jay Medical, Tel 62355196.

I've not been to either but if U do go, share with me your experience. Been wanting to do a check too but always chicken out. :P

Guest passby

it sure dosent look cheap at all...

When you are in need (read desperate), money is not the issue anymore.... Be safe and responsible...

Guest brando

My gay friend went to see the doc at Healthway Tampines at Tampines St 71. Was very friendly and seems like he know a lot about Gaya because he got a number of gay patients.

But if you not living in the east can be quite difficult to find?

Guest Guest

My gay friend went to see the doc at Healthway Tampines at Tampines St 71. Was very friendly and seems like he know a lot about Gaya because he got a number of gay patients.

But if you not living in the east can be quite difficult to find?

He himself is gay? He cute or not?

Guest Guest

it sure dosent look cheap at all...

what a strange thing to say. i've never expected doctor's fees to be cheap. If u wanna see a doctor or lawyer, be prepared to pay.

Guest Guest

what a strange thing to say. i've never expected doctor's fees to be cheap. If u wanna see a doctor or lawyer, be prepared to pay.

yeah, especially he needs special treatment when he has contacted some serious STDs after some ONS.

Guest brando

He himself is gay? He cute or not?

I just asked my friend your question.

He say this doc already married so don't think he is gay but because he is able to make the patient feel at home easily so my friend did not feel uneasy confessing he is gay to this doc.

Guest brando

Agree on this one.

If cheap can Also mean getting cheap medicine which may not be the best thing.

Many willing to pay for expensive spa or massage to satisfy their sensual desire, should Also be willing to pay for medical fees for the sake of health.

Guest Guest

Agree on this one.

If cheap can Also mean getting cheap medicine which may not be the best thing.

Many willing to pay for expensive spa or massage to satisfy their sensual desire, should Also be willing to pay for medical fees for the sake of health.

Fully agree. Some people pay hundreds and even thousands of dollars for spa and massage but not willing to pay the same money for health. That's getting their priorities all wrong.

Guest brando

If can get a good doc to deal with needs of gays maybe can rope him in to do some voluntary job and counsel those over here? Or in gay places? At least give advice and for those who want to subsequently see him at his clinic then it is a win win situation. Just a thought.

Guest brando

speaking of doctors, does anyone here know of doctors who can remove moles? i have a mole on my butt which has grown bigger through the years. that has affected my trips to the saunas :wacko: i just need a day surgery to remove it.

How about national skin centre?

Guest brando

must make appointment and wait, etc... was looking for a clinic with day surgery facilities, just remove and go.

My friend saw this Dr Khoo Boo Pemg at Naaman Skin Centre at NOvena medical centre. You can try?

Guest ikoolch

speaking of doctors, does anyone here know of doctors who can remove moles? i have a mole on my butt which has grown bigger through the years. that has affected my trips to the saunas :wacko: i just need a day surgery to remove it.

You may visit this clinic called ProHealth near Fernvale LRT, Seng Kang. The doc is friendly and he has this machine to do laser.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Male patient

Hi,

Does anyone knows if any clinic ard bedok central have a male mature doctor? Please do not get me wrong, i am not here to seduce the mature doctor.

Recently I have develope some rashes around my groin area. I am shy and do not want to show a female doctor.

I have went to a male young doctor in his 40s. The fees is quite ex, but the medication seems to work but once the medication is off, I feel some itchy again. So I want to seek a 2nd opinion from a mature doctor, perhaps he is better than a young male doctor.

Does anyone have any to recommend?

Guest Guest

Any one has a recommendation for a doc to do laser to remove pigmentation on face?

Heard bad reviews on many, would like to knw a doc which has good reviews.

yes yes, i need one too. A doctor who can help me remove pigment on my skin effectively.

I am thinking of visiting Drs Georgia. Heard good review.

yes yes, i need one too. A doctor who can help me remove pigment on my skin effectively.

I am thinking of visiting Drs Georgia. Heard good review.

Have you also heard of her exorbitant prices?

Afterall, shes a celebrity aesthetics doctor so be prepared to pay for some of her new branded apparel.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had a very good doctor earlier & he was doing very good & detail Full Body Medical Checkup..... But, too bad, he had promoted to become the head of department & no longer providing consultation. He became the advisor to the juniors doctors now....

Anyone here can recommend any PLU friendly Doctor (preferbly PLU also, who more understand us...), by your experience, who can provides good Full Body Medical Checkup??

Regardless he is from private/government hospital or clinics... pls PM me the details... Many thanks!!

• 6 months later...
Guest iphoneuser81

Hi,

Just wondering if anybody could recommend a good clinic, preferably gay friendly, that does STI-testing and treatment, for common STIs like Chlamydia and warts.

I know there is the DSC Clinic at Kelantan lane, is it possible to have a walk in consultation?

Also concerned with issues of cost and confidentiality. Wondering if anybody who has gone for such testing either at DSC or at another decent clinic can give me some advice.

Would appreciate the help. (:

Guest iphoneuser81

From what I have read on the DSC clinic, it seems that they take up to 3 weeks to conduct testing and things like that.

What if you are pretty certain that you have gotten something (obvious, observable symptoms, like funny discharge from your penis for Gonorrhea or Chlamydia) and want to get immediate treatment, is there a faster option?

Thanks for the advice.

Guest Doctor in the house

Hi iphoneuser81,

Evident discharge from your penis is usually caused by a bacterial infection causing the sexually transmitted disease Gonorrhea or Chlamydia. This will only happen if you have had sex with an infected person.

This infection is predominantly spread through oral sex. If the disease(s) mentioned is/are present in the throat lining of the giver (the sucker), the bacterium can be easily transmitted to the receiver (the suckee) during the act and/or vice versa.

Needless to say, unprotected anal sex also puts both parties at equal risk.

The good news is, this infection is very much treatable. A course of 1000mgs of Azithromycin taken at a go before food should do the trick in curing you of this infection.

A second course of Azithromycin with similar dosage may be required should the patient display lingering symptoms after three days from the initial commencement of treatment.

This is because through the incessant use of antibiotics, this strain of bacteria have evolved and more doctors are now reporting new strains which have become increasingly resistant to the drugs administered.

My personal advice to you is to consult a doctor immediately. You must also abstain from ALL sexual activities until you are fully recovered. Even if you have been fully cured, please note that you can again get reinfected from another person

Your doctor should be able to run some tests and determine if it is indeed caused by the the STI Gonorrhea. Specimens of both your blood and urine will be taken and sent to a lab for analysis. For Gonorrhea, a swap test is also expected. Firm results should be out in a week.

Please be advised that any delay in treatment will lead to further complications.

Please take care!

Guest curiousgay

just wondering what the treatment is like for warts on the head of the penis. is it liquid nitrogen removal (sounds painful especially for such a sensitive area!)

also if it is shown to be caused by HPV, is there any medication prescribed to prevent future recurring symptoms? thx for taking the time to answer these queries!

• 3 months later...
Guest Lancaster

I engaged in condom oral sex (receiving/giving) about 3 months ago, had (raw) frottage (Very close contact / gland to gland kind)

Do you guys think that i should go for a checkup? I'm sick and tired of going to DSC to be exact :/

Sighhhh Thoughts ?

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.