Male HQ

Old Shogun Discussion (Moved to New Shogun @ Chinatown)

Guest Guest

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Shogun New Theme

Seems like shogun is having new theme again. Below is the details :o

Sunday Midnite, Sunday 2359pm- 6am Monday, sleep over Nxde @ Shogun.

Face towel is provided. :)

Monday - Thursday 1 For 1 10am-4pm @ $6 (Wednesday are only allowed to stay till 6pm, otherwise Full Rate.)(One Free Entry for the next visit on Monday to Thursday from 10 am – 4 pm only, valid within the Month.) :lol:

I have an email inviting me to a private party held in shogun. i have not been there before and wonder is it more for chubs and chasers ? Anyone received this email as well, wonder what the party is all around ? Shogun only admits those who got the mails, true ? :blink:

Guest Shogun invite

Well dun keep ur expectations too high...

The place has no suana, no steam room, no jacussi.

Heard the owner is a chub chaser

Well dun keep ur expectations too high...

The place has no suana, no steam room, no jacussi.

Heard the owner is a chub chaser

ya.. been there once b4. And i don really like... :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

It is gd for those orgy or ons.. nothing special at there..

:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

258yvky.jpg

Guest Guest

shogun is more of a cheap no-frill place to have sex w ur partner if u dont want to go hotel or u simply just want to have sex w their crowd type.

i believe shogun is a very niche place compared to the rest.

Guest deep thoart

I am thinking of going to Shogun tomorrow since they are having the one-for-one entry promotiom now. Meaning if you pay $6 you get a coupon for a free visit next time. Quite value for money. Anyone been there in the aft?

what is the purpose of that small towel anyway?

Hahaha .... just for cleaning the mess after having fun as proably no tissue or toilet paper roll in the cubicle :unsure::lol: (joke only)

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Went to Shogun last Sat and the upper two stories of the sauna were under renovation. Well, that's good. About time they fix proper locks on their doors in the individual rooms. The nice boss, Vincent, also told me that he's getting rid of the under-used gym. In its place would be a reading room stock full of the latest Jap p--no stuff. :D The last part just kidding.

Went to Shogun last Sat and the upper two stories of the sauna were under renovation. Well, that's good. About time they fix proper locks on their doors in the individual rooms. The nice boss, Vincent, also told me that he's getting rid of the under-used gym. In its place would be a reading room stock full of the latest Jap p--no stuff. :D The last part just kidding.

wat they renovating??

Guest Guest_erection day

I think the major renovation would be at the attic. No idea. Vincent said the renovation would be completed by tomorrow.

It is good for shogun to have a new look :D A fresh environment for all plu's to enjoy. Vincent, the owner, is working very hard to make his place comfortable for each and every plu's :clap: . We just have to wait and see the end result :ph34r:

Today SHOGUN have the SWING Home of the Great Night, been invited by the boss but won't be going. Heard only those selected Guests then can attend this party, unsure how true, wonder how those never been invited but keen to go or others will they be rejected & not allow to enter?

Curious & maybe those who get invited & attend this party can share.

Guest normal customer

It is good that he gives his "loyal customers" some preference for such events.

However may want to consider to keep other "normal" & "new" customers updated via your website or this forum about your latest additions/events.

Looking forward to it.. who is going tonight? See you there!

TopChinese,

Tell us about your session in Shogun okay?

Must be very shiok, because some btms specially make the trip there to get laid by you.

Sorry I didn't go in the end. My date changed his mind about the sex party last minute and we ended up having a quiet night at his place with a bottle of wine instead. Hope you guys had a good time!

'm so new into this, what is a plu?

Worldangle please help, what is a plu. Maybe your W enclycopedia has the answer.

Its a reference to the gay people. Sometimes they are called AJs (spanish).

PLU stands for people like us, originally a british term for a certain group of people who are very good writers (i think) and in the begining is not meant for gay persons.

People Like Us (PLU), is the main gay equality lobby group in Singapore. Having been twice rejected by the government board which approves or prohibits organisations, the Registrar of Societies, it is now in its third incarnation as "PLU3".

The term "PLU" has also gradually become slang for "homosexual" amongst members of Singapore's and Malaysia's gay subculture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_Like_Us_3

Its a reference to the gay people.  Sometimes they are called AJs (spanish).

AJ is not Spanish but Singlish

English/Singlish

PLU - acronym for People Like Us, the main organisation involved in the struggle for gay equality. It is used as a slang word for LGBT people, especially amongst the younger internet-savvy generation. Only in fashion for less than a decade, but rapidly becoming the most popular.

Ay-jay or A-jay - Pig Latinised form of 'gay', with the hard 'g' converted to a soft one to further disguise its form. Coined by English-educated schoolboys from some of the better schools in the 1990s.

Resources: Wikipedia

"People Like Us" was immortalised by the great screen legend, now deceased, Bette Davis, in one of her many movies. I heard the line myself but have forgotten from which movie.

Bette Davis, was and still is, for many PLUs, an icon. Her vampish, strong headed and larger than life mannerisms have been imitated by gays all over the world. She had many other famous movie quotes, but "people like us" is perhaps the most used today.

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

Guest Eagle

I was at Shogun after their renovation. Starting from the top.

Fifth Floor : Attic

Walking up the spiral stairs to the attic, you can feel the new coat of paint on the stairs. At the top of the stairs are 2 rooms. The left room is left untouched. However the entrance to the bigger room ahead, there is now a wall where a curtain used to be placed. The wall provides privacy for the mattress thre. Behind the wall, the spot is partitioned into a small room for lying down with mattress and two little standing room for private intimidation.

Walking along the ailse of the attic, they have moved one of those waist-level shelf from the forth floor up. I believe for patrons to sit and hang around on the fifth floor. Further down the ailse there used to be a spot for a mattress on the right. This is now partitioned by a wall into 2 little rooms. They also provided a curtain to close the room.

Going deeper reaching the last room, there is now a wall near the entrance to this room too. This provides a small partition for privacy for the mattress which was at the entrance.

They have painted the attic as I can smell the fresh paint.

Forth Floor.

This floor is the cruising area and the rooms. Looks the same in the dark.

However noticed that they have upgraded the latches of the room to door knobs that

can eaily be locked from the inside. The latches used to be so difficult to use.

I think they also changed the curtains to plastic type.

Third Floor is the TV room floor.

Didn't notice anything other than that the curtains are changed.

I peeped into the small gym room. It looks new but I cannot comment on the difference as I have never gone in previously.

Overall impression.

Small renovations to create more rooms and privacy. These are not designer quality work. Small patches for things here and there.

Any improvement is good for people who goes there. Last time when I went there, I cant properly latch the door for privacy. So its good to know that this basic need has been met. I thought the gym room has been converted to a library (as I was told of the plan by Vincetn). I hope so. Because that small room is too small and stuffy to be a proper gym. Will be going down sometimes this week.

Is that Shogun not welcome mature clients?

I heard from another saunagoer that actually Blue Heaven sauna is not welcoming guys above 50yo, however I am unsure whether the statement is true :unsure:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)