Male HQ

Old Shogun Discussion (Moved to New Shogun @ Chinatown)

Guest Guest

Guest guest 43
what if ... in the dark maze, you find this great bod with nice defined muscle, you moved down and felt the nice 8" thick cock, when you moved up from his chest, you couldnt find his head?

hahahahaha just kidding ..... :)

Then I would have to look for someone else to blow me lor.

Guest Guest

Did ask the boss but no confirm answer yet,dunno when will move out,just notice that the 2 years contact going to end & the shop owner intend to sell the shop.

Guest joyous

The place has moved out but don't know where. Was at Telok Ayer street last Friday and the place is now vacant.......

Any update from anyone ?

erhmmm.... joyous.. i think u went to the wrong one.. i was there on 6May wif my bf.... so they are still there.....

if u want to know their new location, give them ur contact number and they will sms u the new location when they moved... they already know where to move to and its in the midst of revonation.. they will only sms to regular customers... ;)

Guest blondie

wouldn't that be STUPID for them to hide their address to perspective clients. they spend so much in advertising, why suddenly all this cloack and dagger?

Guest Guest
wouldn't that be STUPID for them to hide their address to perspective clients. they spend so much in advertising, why suddenly all this cloack and dagger?

No lah, was there today n they are still in operation. Heard from moustache boss that they are still few places they are looking now so yet to confirm the exact place lah, no playing hide n seek.

Also hor, today notice price also drop, now after 10 pm is only S$6 from Sunday to Thursday. Friday n saturday after 10 pm to midnight is only $8, After midnight, no change at $6. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Guest International Plz executive

Hi,

I always wanted to try going to Suana, what is best timing to go ? I am working at International Plaza and many time after working would like to try going to SHOGAN. what is the best time to go ?

Thanks

Hi,

I always wanted to try going to Suana, what is best timing to go ? I am working at International Plaza and many time after working would like to try going to SHOGAN. what is the best time to go ?

Thanks

check this out:- www.shogun.com.sg

fyi shogun is not a sauna house.

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.

Guest International Plz executive

Then what is SHOGAN ? Do they have massage ?

Please advice what is the best time to go there ?

Thanks

Then what is SHOGAN ? Do they have massage ?

Please advice what is the best time to go there ?

Thanks

I would say, the crowd on weekday at the Shogun would be just after office hour, especailly for those from offices nearby who wanted a 'quicky one' and then rushed home for dinner.

There is no massage at Shogun as far as I know and this service only available at Dimaond2005.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Guest Guest_Rain
The place has moved out but don't know where. Was at Telok Ayer street last Friday and the place is now vacant.......

Any update from anyone ?

Hmm.. Passed by Telok Ayer Street during lunch hour..

Shogun is still '24 hrs Open' leh..

Kinda confused now..

Hmm.. Passed by Telok Ayer Street during lunch hour..

Shogun is still '24 hrs Open' leh..

Kinda confused now..

Shogun currently still running as usual but they'll move to other place once they found a new place. Their programme for the current month is available.

http://www.shogun.com.sg/special.htm

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Guest No.21

Was there around 3pm.

Had fun with 3 guys there .Sucking their nipples .Servicing their hardon .

Two of them surprised me when they said "thank you " after the session.

If I have make their day.It's my pleasure.

Noticed that Shogun had installed refresher in the room .Nice fragrant. :thumb: :thumb:

To the counter staff at 7.40pm. - you are so chubby and cuutteeeeeeee

I like your two 'bao' :whistle:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest WonTonMee

It was my 2nd visit at the new Shogun. After stripping and changing to a towel, I walked up to the 3rd level where the TV lounge is and saw a familiar face which I can't recall. He had a nice goatee and chubby. "mmm....not bad" I though to myself and smiled at him. :P

I saw a few people sitting at the lounge sofa area watching a japanese horror show which looked interesting. I hanged around the sofa area to watch the movie and saw the same goatee chub near the entrance.

When the horror movie became boring, I proceeded to venture around the area and walked up to the 4th level. It was dark and I couldn't see a thing. Almost tripped and hit against some corners. Wish they would at least put some candles or dim lightings.

As I was about to give up venturing the dark rooms and proceeded to walked down the stairs back to the TV area, I saw the goatee chub at the entrance to the stair smiling at me and giving way to me to walk down the stair. I hesitated for a while and make a turn back to the dark rooms area with the goatee chub following me. I walked towards the dark room area and there were some people loitering and suddenly a skinny fellow started to caress me on the body and I shivered as he was not my veg.

Afraid that the skinny guy would caress me further, I walked back towards the goatee chub for protection and true enough, he hold my hand and guided me to safety towards one of the cubicles. :D

Once inside the cubicle, we started kissing vigorously.

Well my engrish not as powderful as Mr. Heartlander :D , anyway here goes:-

Like two sex starved energiser bunnies, we keep kissing each other for a full 5 minutes. His goatee pierced my face and lips every now and then but it feels good. I always goes weak in the knee for a chubby man with goatee or moustache. :D

Next we began groping one another and as I touched his manhood, I was rewarded with something meaty. Unable to hold myself any longer, I asked him to lie down and began tasting his manhood. My, it was quite a feast sucking him and as he moans, I thought to myself that I could do this whole night....just lying there and pleasuring him. But that was not what he wanted, he reciprocated by sucking me too. And so we did a 69, just lying there and enjoying one another's meat in each other's mouth.

After a while of feasting, he started to lie on top of me and simulated sitting on my dick by rubbing his round and fleshy buttocks to and fro and thereby also stimulating my dick. Every movement of him rocking to and fro brought pleasures to both of us. He continues to rock to and fro with his dick on my stomach. Seems like he was rubbing his dick on my stomach for pleasure. His rocking movement then started to intensify and without warning, his juicy cum spilled out and I could feel the warm liquid on my stomach. His moaning and heaving reduced eventually and he lied exhausted beside me.

Like a thoughtful lover, he asked me whether I wanted to cum but I told him no. He then used some toilet papers to wipe me clean. We came out of the cubicle and he proceed to the shower area to clean himself up. I followed him to the shower area to take a shower together with him but he seems uninterested. Oh well, at least I managed to sextisfied him in the cubicle just now. :D

I went back to the locker and changed back to my clothes hoping that he was leaving too so that I could get his contact but he seems to be avoiding me. I walked to the carpark and sat on my car for a while hoping for a last chance but it was already almost 2am and I left Shogun with an unforgettable experience.

• 4 weeks later...

Just visited Shogun website, wow, the first week of every month in Shogun is happening.

Ist Monday of each month is Exchange night. Called and was told that night is for couple to come in pair so that couples can know another couples. Knowing means foursome hor.. hehe

Ist Wednesday is 8 doors bundle, cheaper if u come in groups of 3.

Think I go with my bf on Monday. Anyone coming ?

Guest shogunfun

wow, quite happening in the exhange nite. Only the TV lounge is accessable and the boss whole nite played soft music. There were about 38 ppl and yes, my bf did masturbate for another.

Heard the boss said next exchange nite in Oct, he's going to make the place even more conducive by having lights shine on crystal balls to create the ambience.

Can't wait. hehe :rolleyes:

btw, was informed that there is a 8 door party bundle on 6/9, hmn 69. Come in 2 and the total fee is $20, come in 3 is $28.

• 1 month later...

Double 8door party 8pm-2am

Fri 20Oct Eve Deepavali

Sat 21Oct Deepavali Day

Mon 23Oct Eve Hari Raya Puasa

Special Day SK 12noon-10pm

Tue 24Oct Hari Raya Day

Effective from Nov 2006

1.Skin nite Extention

Fri C&C SK nite & Sat SK 8pm – 12midnite

2.Every Monday Exchange nite

From 5pm @$8

3.Every Thursday Day Sk

11am – 3pm @$6

Hotssss themes nite (Effective Nov 2006)

Every Monday EXchange nite 5pm- 10pm@$8

Every Wednesday 8door Party @8pm @$12

Every Thursday Day SK 11am – 3pm @$6

Every Friday C&C SK 8pm-12midnite

Every Saturday SK nite 8pm-12midnite

Every Sunday Sexy Towel 12noon-10pm@$10

*** Lunch Times Special ***

Every Mon to Fri (11am-3pm@$6) One Free drink

Xmas Eve Lucky Draw

1st Prize Air Ticket to BKK / HKG

2nd Prize Gift Hamper

3rd Free Entry Pass

& many others prizes & gifts & shows & Buffet &...

ONE lucky draw ticket will be given on entry on Xmas Eve. ONE Additional lucky draw ticket will be given for every 5 visits from now till Xmas Eve. Hurry!!! Increase your chances of winning by accumulating more lucky draw tickets by visiting Shogun often n have fun @ the same times. Please approach counter for visit coupon NOW!! See you on Xmas Eve party @ Shogun.

????

What u mean??

It was a show or???

My guess is the top is somewhat exhibitionist and likes others to watch him fxxk the btm. The light is dim at the attic, so it was somewhat hard to see clearly.

It was not a special show ... just a top & btm who don't mind others watching them in action.

I was there on Friday. At 10pm, a top was fxxking a bottom at the attic ... was cool because they allow people to watch.

is this what happened at those 8 door party? got public fxxk show or orgy. tell us details.

better not to share. if you want to know more, go and see, entry is cheap. and not very expensive. and please please please, dont just go and sit and stand and do nothing! engage in all activities and participate! hate posers!

cheers, Z

I was there on Friday. At 10pm, a top was fxxking a bottom at the attic ... was cool because they allow people to watch.

is this what happened at those 8 door party? got public fxxk show or orgy. tell us details.

If you want to know, better see for yourself. It is the best who know you might meet someone your liking over there.

• 2 months later...

I am now in Shogun typing away. it's supposed to be their underwear day but very few people around. i like Vincent the owner (very nice friendly guy) but hope he can do something about the falling standard here in term of hygience. its begining to smell bad here and the beds are seldom aired or washed. hope they are improve

I think we need to realise that, the recent monsoon rain may have contributed to the smell and it would certainly be hard to sun anything without the sun as it is mostly cloudy.

Maybe it would help if he spray air freshener regularly to help alleviates the moldy smell.

unlike OS, i seldom see the stuff doing area cleaning. I just touched some wet semen on one of their mattress. The smell not only mouldy but like got urine smell like that