Male HQ

Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]

Guest Guest

Good for you.... I roughly know which camp liao, that year was organise by that particular unit....

I did bio the ppl hanging ard the gym, did find it cruisy thou.... There's a number of nice spots along the running route to hookup...

The gym wasn't cruisy. Theres always tend to be cruisers who are not the gym users.

And whose the organizer that year, you also remembered..I don't.

That officer is from Guards..same as me ....haha

Guest admiralty

Usually in carpark, i would do in the stairs area, as long as it is dark, but few days back, this guy jio to have fun on the open rooftop of the nearby carpark, there is a sort of hidden area there, so he screwed me standing up, and i oso sat on his cock :) so nice

The excitement of Public sex is simply fun haha wanting to get off and yet having the risk of being caught :D :smokin:

Personally I tried Public toilet sex a few times in shopping centres, camp during my ns days in BMT with my officer and even in my bunk when i was in unit with a str8 camp mate :lol: haha :whistle:=x , getting blown in bus by a friend :lol: , toilet in pools, staircases at HDBs, car, rooftop of a condo :D

Guest yuckyyucky

Did it in with one guy in one of the fitting room in Zara before...its was 15-20mins.

We just swallowed each other's cum so as not to mess up the place or leave any trace/evidence....Wow ! :twisted:

Mutual sucking is fine. But i will draw the line at swallowing cum. Sorie, but i find the taste of sperm too vile - enough to make me gag. Eeeeewwwww!!!!!

Guest passby

The excitement of Public sex is simply fun haha wanting to get off and yet having the risk of being caught :D :smokin:

Personally I tried Public toilet sex a few times in shopping centres, camp during my ns days in BMT with my officer and even in my bunk when i was in unit with a str8 camp mate :lol: haha :whistle:=x , getting blown in bus by a friend :lol: , toilet in pools, staircases at HDBs, car, rooftop of a condo :D

Tell us your army story ler... How u hookup ur officer and str8 camp mate , what u guys did..... :-P

Guest Hatchback

Once i arranged to pick up a guy whom we know through trevvy. It was our first meetup.

While i was driving, he stretched his hand over to massage my crotch, which surprises me but i didn stop him because it was quite a nice feeling. Slowly he unzipped my fly and stick his hand inside to explore. I didn say anything but he was already playing with my harddened tool inside my business pants.

He didn stop even when i stopped at traffic light junction, where it could be seen by bus commuters. It was a bold move, but was so nice. Eventually we stopped at a quiet carpak and he bend over and gave me a blowjob. Heavenly feeling. I do not mind doing it again with a good "massuer" like him.

Mutual sucking is fine. But i will draw the line at swallowing cum. Sorie, but i find the taste of sperm too vile - enough to make me gag. Eeeeewwwww!!!!!

I have being taking 16 soft boiled eggs daily, and sometimes raw.8 twice daily)

If you think swallowing sperm is disgusting, try swallowing 8 raw egg white at once.

Think of it as....protein for your muscles, collegan for your skin.........!!!

tried a few times in staircases and in carpark also, pretty exciting haha!

Guest yuckyyucky

I have being taking 16 soft boiled eggs daily, and sometimes raw.8 twice daily)

If you think swallowing sperm is disgusting, try swallowing 8 raw egg white at once.

Think of it as....protein for your muscles, collegan for your skin.........!!!

Sorie, no sperm swallowing for me. It is just soooooooooooo vile. Period.

Guest samesame

Once i arranged to pick up a guy whom we know through trevvy. It was our first meetup.

While i was driving, he stretched his hand over to massage my crotch, which surprises me but i didn stop him because it was quite a nice feeling. Slowly he unzipped my fly and stick his hand inside to explore. I didn say anything but he was already playing with my harddened tool inside my business pants.

He didn stop even when i stopped at traffic light junction, where it could be seen by bus commuters. It was a bold move, but was so nice. Eventually we stopped at a quiet carpak and he bend over and gave me a blowjob. Heavenly feeling. I do not mind doing it again with a good "massuer" like him.

Hatchback, I'd love to do that to you too :) write me tanagerong22@yahoo.com

Lol since we're sharing, here's my list: beach, sea, park, playground, taxi, car, class A hospital ward, Tube carriage (London), toilets, changing room, public swimming pool (pool), public swimming pool (changing room), public swimming pool (shower), car park, bulldozer, Tanglin Rd sidewalk, outdoor jacuzzi, middle of street, stairwell, public gym (shower), public gym (gym), club dance floor, office, van, back of hotel (ie outside), side of expressway, balcony, stadium, running track at stadium, construction site, overhead bridge... ok I'll shut up now.

Mercurio sacris fertur Boebeidos Undis

virgineum Brimo composuisse latus

Oh you did that too? I used to have a fling with my MO doctor ! When I kena arrowed weekend duty, he asked me to synchronize with his weekend schedule.

So when we send our men to do some work/ mission, I sneaked into his resting room ...it was there we had our fun.

We timed and gave ourselves two hours and 20 mins to be actual before their return !

Yap did it with some technicians and two pilots when I posted to an Airbase after being downgraded.

Did it with a SGT in his amno dump late one night, in the middle of a God forsaken forest, but didnt realized the Duty Officer 's landrover's headlights missed us by a few feet when he did his nightly security checks...he was driven real slowly and quietly !

Yap and did gave my cute bisexual storeman a few sessions of blowjobs at the back of the store room.

Weekdays we worked, but weekends we hang out sometimes ...and in between, we mixed work and leisure together...

Those were the days....

Guest passby

Lol since we're sharing, here's my list: beach, sea, park, playground, taxi, car, class A hospital ward, Tube carriage (London), toilets, changing room, public swimming pool (pool), public swimming pool (changing room), public swimming pool (shower), car park, bulldozer, Tanglin Rd sidewalk, rooftop at $!^*|, outdoor jacuzzi, middle of street, stairwell, public gym (shower), public gym (gym), club dance floor, office, van, back of hotel (ie outside), side of expressway, balcony, stadium, running track at stadium, construction site, overhead bridge... ok I'll shut up now.

How u do at dance floor? The club was closed? And bulldozer? Elaborate pls...

Can I try something else with you ;-)

Lol since we're sharing, here's my list: beach, sea, park, playground, taxi, car, class A hospital ward, Tube carriage (London), toilets, changing room, public swimming pool (pool), public swimming pool (changing room), public swimming pool (shower), car park, bulldozer, Tanglin Rd sidewalk, outdoor jacuzzi, middle of street, stairwell, public gym (shower), public gym (gym), club dance floor, office, van, back of hotel (ie outside), side of expressway, balcony, stadium, running track at stadium, construction site, overhead bridge... ok I'll shut up now.

Oh you did forget to mention one more thing.

What about climbing over public pool late at night...skinny dipping and having hot sweaty sex there?.....

Done that before??? ... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Oh you did forget to mention one more thing.

What about climbing over public pool late at night...skinny dipping and having hot sweaty sex there?.....

Done that before??? ... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Erm which pool ah? .....

Guest UNiquEy

Wat are u planning? Where? Yest at delta, there is a slim fit guy in fbt. He's freeballing and opening up showing pple. Nice big dick. But too bad face cmi.

since my bf loves to exhibit himself...

i might as well take the chance to explore him further..

we had sex at the staircase at the lift!

its wide and open. anytime ppl can appear!

we also did it at orchard central toilet! woootz! :)

so thrilling!

apparently, did it with him quite a no. of times already.. :) nice place..

Guest must be Delta

The one with the capital D.... one late October night....."try to Remember, One night in late October..we climbed the fence, and cummed like there's no Tomorrow...!!!."

must be Delta. but am pretty sure you can't do it these days, with cctvs all round, and people cruising in the vicinity of the pool and the stadium

must be Delta. but am pretty sure you can't do it these days, with cctvs all round, and people cruising in the vicinity of the pool and the stadium

Says who? Managed to have 1hr plus of fun. I am not Guards trained for no reason...thus you still benefit from the Army even you have left..Thats being resourceful.

Guest must be Delta

Says who? Managed to have 1hr plus of fun. I am not Guards trained for no reason...thus you still benefit from the Army even you have left..Thats being resourceful.

oh ... i beg your pardon.

let us know if you do it again, so that i will refrain from swimming there the next day.

regards

Guest Happylark

guards training never taught me to do smth sneaky. malu to guards.

The one with the capital D.... one late October night....."try to Remember, One night in late October..we climbed the fence, and cummed like there's no Tomorrow...!!!."

I know lah, hee hee.

guards training never taught me to do smth sneaky. malu to guards.

Never you mind what I did with the guards skill. Btw with reference to your thread - Your Interpretation Of My Situation -

After trying to seduce your bf, did you finally got screwed?

Such a wimpy and whinny post coming from an OCT back then? Now, such weak behaviour....really malu the OCS unit...tsk tsk tsk.

The best 2 experience in have sex in public is one at a deserted swimming pool and another one is at the top level of a mscp.

Guest Guest

Our company was participating in a trade show in Singapore Expo. We were setting up things till wee hours. Most of the exhibitors were still busy. At about 4 pm, most of our colleagues and co-workers were gone left only K and myself to guard our area for another team to take over at 8 am the next morning. K and I usually hanky panky in the office, so with this opportunity, we went into the little store room installed in our exhibition area and locked the door. We could hear the knocking noise from the construction work outside, while we xxxx happily inside the small confined space. Of course, we cleaned the floor up when done and still managed to catch some sleep ...

Guest imseeker

Our company was participating in a trade show in Singapore Expo. We were setting up things till wee hours. Most of the exhibitors were still busy. At about 4 pm, most of our colleagues and co-workers were gone left only K and myself to guard our area for another team to take over at 8 am the next morning. K and I usually hanky panky in the office, so with this opportunity, we went into the little store room installed in our exhibition area and locked the door. We could hear the knocking noise from the construction work outside, while we xxxx happily inside the small confined space. Of course, we cleaned the floor up when done and still managed to catch some sleep ...

I think you mean "At about 4 am..." rather than 4 pm...

Wat are u planning? Where? Yest at delta, there is a slim fit guy in fbt. He's freeballing and opening up showing pple. Nice big dick. But too bad face cmi.

Just did one on Sunday nite, one to one, was hoping for more ppl...but end up they CMI... I was tinking of a outdoor bukkake or something for the next session...see the thread under Personal

Guest don't understand

Sorry to be dumb, but what's "cmi"?

Thank you.

Guest PSLE

Sorry to be dumb, but what's "cmi"?

Thank you.

Mutiple Choice Question (2 marks):

1. CMI = Cannot make it

Alex: Sorry man, I want to go to the movies, but I CMI

2. CMI = Count Me In

Guy: Yeah, that'd be kickass! CMI!

3. CMI = Chronic Masturbatory Illness

A need to excessively masturbate. AKA, Wanko-holic. ( )

Guest brando

What is ftw?

Mutiple Choice Question (2 marks):

1. CMI = Cannot make it

Alex: Sorry man, I want to go to the movies, but I CMI

2. CMI = Count Me In

Guy: Yeah, that'd be kickass! CMI!

3. CMI = Chronic Masturbatory Illness

A need to excessively masturbate. AKA, Wanko-holic. ( )

Guest mystore

hi all, if u r stay outside with some1, not alone, when u r masturbate, will u do it infront of ur roommate/housemate/friend o any1 stay with u? or u will ask for some private time?

• G_M changed the title to Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic