Male HQ

Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]

Guest Guest

Guest tell me more

will only do if its a cute stranger.. e.g. my neighbor.. haha.. still rmb the first few times there's a shocked expression..

Tell us more details pleae :)

Guest alien

hi all, if u r stay outside with some1, not alone, when u r masturbate, will u do it infront of ur roommate/housemate/friend o any1 stay with u? or u will ask for some private time?

If u r staying with roommate/housemate/friend and if u want to masturbate, how come u need to do it infront of them? Unless u want to "seduce" him or "hint" at him u want to jerk him off as well?! If not i think masturbate shld be personal act, and shld do it at own pte rm.

Tell us more details pleae :)

haha what kind of details? both me and my neighbor like to leave our door open due to hot weather.. and there's quite a few cute boys in their house.. i would often walk out in the middle of a session to see if they happen to be in the hall.. or if i happen to see them during other times i sometimes would pretend to change in the hall openly.. often walking ard nakie.. the first time one of them saw me nakie i could see a shocked expression but as time pass they tend to ignore and pretend not to see...

If u r staying with roommate/housemate/friend and if u want to masturbate, how come u need to do it infront of them? Unless u want to "seduce" him or "hint" at him u want to jerk him off as well?! If not i think masturbate shld be personal act, and shld do it at own pte rm.

agree.. i dun see any reason to masturbate in front of someone u know except to seduce the person... hehehe

Obviously not.

Dont do free show.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Bro, for your information, Ca*****nia fitness centre is a happening place. Most of the time I saw ppl playing dick or showing their dick in the sauna. Hehe.... I love the scene especially few guys doing that.

Yes... california happening... guys do jerk off for others to see... it's gay infested. we just had a session this afternoon...guys jerking each other and sucking each other too... there were five of us in the suana

Guest alien

I have heard so much stories abt california. Although i have saw guy showing their dick in the sauna or "walking in & out" of the sauna area, but till now i have yet to see any action before?! Never see any guy jerking off, playing with their dick and sucking each other dick!

But even california is gay infested, but i think there are still some str8 guys going to the sauna area. Those guys who is having fun in the sauna dun scare they see meh?! I seriously think they will report to the authority if they "caught" gay action in the sauna.

Guest cali goer

Yes... california happening... guys do jerk off for others to see... it's gay infested. we just had a session this afternoon...guys jerking each other and sucking each other too... there were five of us in the suana

Shucks.... u mean in the steam room? was it at RP club? no wonder when I went in around 230pm, there was a spunky smell....

but its ok, i had my own fun a little later in the afternoon... was nice, if u are here.. I enjoyed the experience... yummy precum

have not tried before but do see guys JO in the shower room with doors open in swimming pool.

on cam too when we have cam 2 cam session... the other parties will wank in front of d cam to release their horny loads.

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Planning some outdoor stuff tmr nite, anyone keen, pls pm me....

anyone saw the naked man at ang mo kio ave 3 bus stop yesterday 6pm?

Guest naked

anyone saw the naked man at ang mo kio ave 3 bus stop yesterday 6pm?

6pm?

That is outrageously bright and crowded at an amk bus stop.

So what happened?

ohmy.gif was doing stuff in the buff at home when two bangladesh painters suddenly reached my window from bottom up (outdoor, in their 'carriage'... u know, those that hang from the top of the building)

something quite similar happened to me some years back when i was renting a room at dover road. was surfing the net and looking at gay pxxn. my computer screen faces the window and so does my back. was enjoying the pxxn and tweaking my tits when i suddenly heard a whistle. i looked back and saw these 2 foreign workers (looks like mainland chinese but cannot be sure where they are from) standing in the gondola looking at me with naughty smiles with their hands on their crotches. I walked towards the window and reached out my hand to fondle them - they were both hard. made arrangement for them to pop in my flat during their lunch break and it was one hot lunch break for them. needless to say i had lup cheong and cream for my lunch.

Edited by kimlo777

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

wouldn't it be nice to stroll down in nude at the railway track now at night?

something quite similar happened to me some years back when i was renting a room at dover road. was surfing the net and looking at gay pxxn. my computer screen faces the window and so does my back. was enjoying the pxxn and tweaking my tits when i suddenly heard a whistle. i looked back and saw these 2 foreign workers (looks like mainland chinese) ot sure where they are from) standing in the gondola looking at me with naughty smiles with their hands on their crotches. I walked towards the window and reached out my hand to fondle them - they were both hard. made arrangement for them to pop in my flat during their lunch break and it was one hot lunch break for them. needless to say i had lup cheong and cream for my lunch.

I always have such fantasies... Whenever there's such painting or washing exercise in my block I will always wait for the moment the carriage reach my floor and purposely sexpose myself... But they are always too engross doing their stuff and would not even notice me :(.. There's only once or twice someone managed to notice but they gave a shocked face den looked away...

No chance for such encounters haha

• 1 month later...
Guest R u an exhibitionist

What does an exhibitionist do on cam ?

They just show their bodies ? underwears ? RAW cock ? RAW butt ? etc ?

Any exhibitionist here can share what do you show on cam for others to enjoy and get horny

Guest Viewers

The name 'exhibitionist' means they like to expose themselves to ppl, esp to men.

Some will perform underwear show to the guys watching them on cam (usually). The exhibitionist will show his bulge and ass crack to the guys

Some will go nude to show their hard-on cock and ass and butt hole.

Some will show swimtrunk or other erotic wear like tights, wrestler suit, bodybuilders posing suit etc...

In this BWF, you can actually find some of them who are Kinky, Erotica and Sexy exhibitionists.. be it they show underwear or swimtrunk or tights or other erotic wears ... we as the viewers would enjoy it.

I have seen few of them on cam... it really make my day esp to my cock ..

If interested, you have to find out yourself, I cannot possibly named those exhibitionist... unless i got permission from them...

All hail, the night was tranquil and the path was barren. It was paradise for the adventurous under a star-lit sky. The pre-arranged encounter of two flamboyant young men exchanging glances was imminently interrupted when one realised another hunk chasing fervently from behind. Gasp! What does the third party already with a drenched running vest sticking onto his taut chest want with these two slim and silk-skinned boys... one of them going all nude and the other half nude and he himself all wet... is there a dark lacuna that the heavens cannot witness such eternal release of the sperms?

When hands intertwined and torsos slumbered against each other: the menage a trois at Pangsua. The sludge gushing and the crickets buzzing, an occasional baby bat in search of the succulent fruits, now enjoined by the cascading moans of three strangers on the eve of the Sabbath. When liquids were secreted, the creepy anthropods scurryed towards the viscosity, for which they had cared less of, for having their tentacles sunken in such a godsent milky oasis is such jocund delight! Shame to you who could only peeped. Till the next witching hour, we'll fxxk again...

What does an exhibitionist do on cam ? They just show their bodies ? underwears ? RAW cock ? RAW butt ? etc ? Any exhibitionist here can share what do you show on cam for others to enjoy and get horny
Apart from showing my man-pussy.. I would fxxk it with dildo and other items till I get the guy watch to cream himself. :P

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest nude...

in day light no wan will notice you unless you shout & moan la.... in the night when the light are on at the door way and outside is dark than cannot la... sure ppl will see notice you wat....

• 1 month later...

Anyone have ever been naked in public at night possibly around 1-4am, for example at hdb blocks's corridors, lifts, staircases, and void decks? I have done it so many times and it feels good! Tell me who have done it and maybe we could do that together who knows lol

Frankly its my personal dark side scandle all these yrs. u name it..roadside, basketball court,void deck, other pple's corridor, lift,bus stop, playground..its thrilling. but now i a bit 'sober'. hardly do anymore. perhaps lost the mood due to tiredness of work ( i work str8 6-7 days)

Guest GuestListener

Anyone have ever been naked in public at night possibly around 1-4am, for example at hdb blocks's corridors, lifts, staircases, and void decks? I have done it so many times and it feels good! Tell me who have done it and maybe we could do that together who knows lol

Done it a few times - underpasses, bridges, parks and carparks.

It's great fun... and better when you have a buddy to help you out with photos.

Guest Richard Johns

Always been something that has thrilled me.......getting naked and hard infront of other guys that have a similar interest. Open to invitations.............

Towel Club (has closed down a long time ago) was great for exhibiting and it was safe. One can take big risks at HDB carpark or Fort Road area and may regret it for life.

At TC, the jacuzzi was the place to be seen when one is being given the hj. You body can be elevated above the water on his thighs and more than ten others may be looking on to see the fountain shoot. I once had a long and passionate kissing session there too.

One Seven pool is great for outdoor hanky panky.

• 1 month later...

Hey! I'm 18 and I just wanna know if anyone has ever done this before. When I'm really horny, while walking home, I'll take my dick out and just walk with a hard on. I'll use my tee to cover but when I see a hot guy walking towards me, I'll pull the tshirt up and just walk past with my hard dick. Normally they don't look downwards but I find it thrilling! Anyone else have done that before?

• G_M changed the title to Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic