Male HQ

Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]

Guest Guest

Did not know that it was double nude nite last Friday. (Mid Autumn Festival).

The crowd was very bad at 17 because most were attracted by TC FMP on the same nite.

However it was turned out to be a blessing because there was not much people in the gym, so there were more room for exhibitionist fun and imagination ran wild.

Towards the late nite came a cutie who did work out in nude in the gym. I joined in the fun and soon we were having handy panky and started sucking him on the gym floor.

Wanted to do a fxxking show there on the gym floor with him but he was not so game and wild.

But we do had a very good exhibitionist fun.

Waow.. very nice thanks for sharing. The problem with 17 gym is that the cafe is right next door and I can foresee a lot of the kay poh aunties who will just stand at the sofa there and galk. I hate it when they just watch.. and never join in.. :)

At least be nice lah... if one of the orgy guys look and you and ask you to pass a condom, don't just stand there act blur lah! :huh:

In those good old days, Fort Road beach was heaven for exhibitionists.

It was wild and exciting with all the natural bushes and trees around. But at times the wait can be very stressing having the whole day under the sun but no one turned up.

May be forbidden fruits tasted best. Those were the days when there were no saunas around and the next best wild orgy is the beach.

I remembered the next best place was the National Stadium toilets. It was very cruisy and many gorgeous hunks hanging inside.

The best was those national althetics and JC boys taking the showers and it was bared all for all.

Now the only place I exhibits myself is in the saunas. It is a much better and safe playground although the kick and thrill is not that high when in the open public.

I like 17 because the place is big enough and there are a lot of facilities for your to play your exhibition.

You exhibits yourself in the hydro pool, in the gym or upstairs in the various corners or right in the centre of action.

My best experiences were on those nude nites.

I have fxxked some guys openly in the aisles and my favourite is the cross platform in the centre second level.

The most memorable one was being fxxked by a hunk on the cross platform while all were crowding around to watch. But it could be better if the audience could be more active and take part in the action.

It would be heaven if they take turn to fxxk me and others start their own fxxking session around the whole room, then we will really have the most wonderful wild orgy.

My next fantasty is a wild orgy in the gym.

While training nude or in g-string, the action can start with someone playing with the machine and the rest will join in.

For exhibition I dun like to be too dark, dim light will be the best.

The gym will be the best because those who like to watch can do so from the reading room or cafe looking into the gym.

We can also try various position with the machines and watch the p--n tv while fxxking.

Hope that 17 will provide some lube, condoms and tissue in the gym for the session and dim down the lights too.

In contrast TC will never give you such environment and atmosphere for exhibition even on FMP nude nite.

TC dun have the culture, facilities nor history for any things that is kinky. It is a very good place for young gorgeous boys boys into plain vanilla and going around in merry go-round.

Some of you might remembered Rairu, it was another good exhibition place at the roof top garden. Used to have wild orgy on the roof top and also inside the glass shower cubicle.

Perhaps those who are interested in exhibition fun should make it down to 17 and starts the trend and culture there. Friday or Saturday nites will be good time for action.

Hope to see you guys there and have a fxxking good time.

Are you sure its ok to do it in the gym?

A bit too open right?

:rolleyes:

Are there any stories of exhibitionists for sharing? I'm quite an adventurous exhibitionist and enjoy showing off and watching other people's reactions. Sometimes at night, I would meet up people from IRC at quiet place near my house wearing tights which show off my bulge. Or when I'm alone at home, I'd also answer the door when salesmen, postmen or garang guni wearing just a towel and then let the towel fall off so that they can see my cock hanging half-erect. If i'm feeling really horny, I would also go to the gay shop at Chinatown Point and purposely asked to try on their skimpy bright swimtrunks in at least one size smaller so that my cockshape very obvious or my cockhead would pop out, like to show them and cocktease. Best of all, I like to go to cruisy toilets and masturbate for others to watch...shiok.. Any others have stories to share? I would like to expand my limits and try new things :)

hurh?

i thought usually they dun let people try on or wear underwears?

for hygiene purposes...

instead of simple exhbitionism, why don't 2 people have fun in front of a few other people? the audience, of course should be hand-picked.

i m gym/rugby built. i like stocky/meaty guys. anyone wants to suck me in front of a few people we choose?

Guest bearbear

im sorry but i have to say this........i have nothing againts bis but whats all this bout "i dun suck cuz im BI" please lah, BIs refers to people whom like both sexes but if you ask me there's only gays n straights and BIs are guys whom are gay but due to family or race or age had to get married and what not lah as "straights will never want another cock, but thats another story for another time.

back to the sucking part, you want to know how many BI men i fxxked????BIs that have 2 kids of more, some of these men even gave me the BEST sucks i have ever had. i also have met a few totally gay men that dun suck cuz they are "PURE TOP" please lah theres no such thing, if you asked me Bi or gay, if you dun give but only expect to get than you all fall into one boat, the self centered,selfish kind.

So please when you dun suck please tell others that you "JUST DUN SUCK" and leave it at that not "Oh, I JUST DUN SUCK AS IM BI".

if a guy told me that straight away that he only wants to be suck and not suck,i may not mind doing so as maybe hes cute but was truthful bout not liking or wanting to suck because he just does not want to but if a guy tells me that he does not suck cuz hes bi than thats a turn off as the reason is lame.

so, thats my point of view, i dun hate you but i feel sad for you.

peace

cos i m bi. i dun suck.

Aiya, ch..bi is ..eebi, Why tell ppl bi, more class meh.

I have fxxked many(many) so called straight guys, army/colleque etc not just handjob, anal sex. They like and enjoyed it, just that we dun talk about it the morning after. Ok back to sucking.

Some gay dun like/want to suck, preference that's all.

I never suck cock, the idea of a cock in my mouth freak me out.

But look now, I love sucking cocks and enjoy cum exploading in my mouth, shiok.

So, am I bi that turned gay, nah...dun think so.

True, i also hate ppl say " i'm bi so i don't suck ", if you bi mean u enjoy with same sex fun, it's your preference & u have the right to refuse sucking but dun use Bi as an excuse, it only show that yourself is stupid & selfish.

I myself a bi but do suck & 69 etc, i enjoy that esp if both click, don't suck does not make you more manly or as a real " Bi "

True, i also hate ppl say " i'm bi so i don't suck ", if you bi mean u enjoy with same sex fun, it's your preference & u have the right to refuse sucking but dun use Bi as an excuse, it only show that yourself is stupid & selfish.

I myself a bi but do suck & 69 etc, i enjoy that esp if both click, don't suck does not make you more manly or as a real " Bi "

why such strong feelings like "hate" and all that? anger makes your dick grow smaller. urs is already v small, dun get upset anymore...

Just had a exhibitist fun last nite at 17.

I wore a cock cage and went up to the sling at the jail corner to have a gangbang.

Many guys tried to fxxk me but unfortunate all could not have a hard on and none entered me. What a disappointing and frustrated event.

I think many were too shy and nervous to fxxk in the public so could not get a hard on.

It was fun later when I got an Indian to fxxk me. The feeling was great with the cock cage locked in.

It was some form of cum control. You get high and stimulated but not that high to cum.

So it built up slowly and the pain and agony of getting stimulated and fxxked is great, I could had go on for the whole nite but had to leave so I removed the cock cage and jerked it out.

Come to 17 on friday for some exhibitionist fun your guys.

OneSeven was crazy last Fri.. so many c**k hungry guys.

To the hung chn at the circle jerk near the orgy room, you are very sexy! It was so hot to watch you being serviced by the other two GWMs and malay btm. Like to get to know you better! :D

Anyone wanna go 17 with me.. I used to have a member ship before they shifted.. do u think it's still valid? hehe

sorry,what u mean by before they shifted?

Does 17 reject mature client? I heard a story about the ang mo boss request a mature uncle not to move about. Why practice age discrimination, do singaporeans have enough of age discrimination? at work, during interview, at sauna...

17 has never shifted, it's still run by good old Sam at same old place., i.e 17, Upper Circular Rd.

as long you you still keep the membershipcard , it's valid.

Go & enjoy, tomorrow is 17, double n nite

OneSeven has a policy about ensuring only PLUs enter the club. So they ask a lot of questions at the signing up stage to ensure no undercover cops/reporters or suspicious characters can enter. Maybe this mature uncle didn't pass the test.

Oooo.. 17 night tomorrow! Naked gym some more!!! Didn't get to do much of that on Friday tho there is this VERY handsome older Chinese gymmer there with distinguished looks, glasses and fantastic body. He looks like he's in early 40s and not shy to show around in jacuzzi also! Wish he will let me help him with his bench press... :D

I remember year ago, the young counter guy just ask how i get to know this place & do i know this is a " Men " Club, as simple as that, never ask alot of questions what

17 had reinstated the leather sling at the prsion cell.

However it was not done properly, being too high and the sling is a full leather piece making it very uncomfortable and too small.

The previous one was a netting type of leather and very comfortable.

With the leather sling now on, there is no doubt that you can see a lot of gangbang there on nude nights. People will queue to bang on the bottom and there might be some sandwich fxxking too.

The place will be very hot and crowded once some one started the gangbang.

Tomrrow is double nude, will be interesting if you guys go down and do some actions in the gym since all should be nude there.

Guest Guest_guest

Today, i went to One seven for the Double nude nite. From the locker area, no towel at all. Some of them even work out in the gym nude and i even see one running in birthday suit with his didi swinging.

As usual, all want to see free show, very few want to engage in the action. for me is just touch here and there. ard 8 plus, i leave the place liao. can say that is very packed at nite.

is liek sardines, everywhere you go you will bump into somone who will either push you off or grab your balls.

when i go there. my brother is in flaccid state, after being touched here and there, is in a hard state. ;p

Moderators, please edit it, if the story is too explicit

Double nude on weekday is only crowded from 5pm to around 8pm.

Many will leave then because need to work the next day.

The crowd is considered not bad tonite and I had my share of fun in the gym.

Just felt wonderful training naked in the gym.

Finally around 9pm got fxxked by a guy right on the bench press, very shiok.

Was that you? I was one of those who were gawking at you two at the bench press...

It was so sexy to watch you both! He looked like he was enjoying your ass a lot. Was about to go but watching you guys made me so horny and I went back upstairs for more... :D

Double Naked weeknites are usually quite mixed. Lots more action later that night.. things had started to pick up again around 9+, there was a very noisy chinese couple at the sling room. Had fun with a married guy who just wanted to suck man cock... who was I to deny him that. :D

Is every tuesday nude night for 17?

Nope, from the BW forum, seem like they only have nude nite on every Fri nite & every month 17th

From the latest topic they put up, almost everynight is a nude.

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=1722

Check out the latest promotion.

Think if you are into nude, shogun should be the place for you.

Is every tuesday nude night for 17?

Nope, from the BW forum, seem like they only have nude nite on every Fri nite & every month 17th

From the latest topic they put up, almost everynight is a nude.

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=1722

Check out the latest promotion.

Think if you are into nude, shogun should be the place for you.

Though so but the crowd no good

Guest bottomchinese

TopChinese is very lucky. Every time he goes to One Seven, there are lots of action there.

How come I so unlucky? I was there on Thursday night from 9 to 10.30pm but there was no action in sling room etc.

TopChinese is very lucky. Every time he goes to One Seven, there are lots of action there.

How come I so unlucky? I was there on Thursday night from 9 to 10.30pm but there was no action in sling room etc.

bottomchinese, why don't you arrange with Topchinese & go together? He should can bring Good Luck to you & maybe is your fruitful night :P

Haaa... you have to be strategic about saunas. I have been to TC and OneSeven some nights and went home without shooting my sperm because there was just no one there nice.

Yesterday at TC, I went to use up my 5v pass. It was yandao galore... some under-24yo promo. Full of young JC/poly/uni/NS boys who are so full of attitude. I did not have fun. There was this one guy who was very small built, suck me very hard in the orgy room. Then he stood up and tried to kiss me with his "dragon breath". And he wondered why I ran away so fast.. :D

So now, new rule for TopChinese.... no TC on Wed nights. So far my best success is 17 on Fri/special nights and TC on FMP/Speedo Sun/Gym night Thurs.

I will not step into Raw even if they have free entry. :angry:

I will not step into Raw even if they have free entry. :angry:

Agreed fully ....... The owner was the pioneer for establishing our local gay sauna however after so many years still like a greenhorn to run the establishment :yuk:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

TOP CHINESE - How u koe he is a MARRIED man leh ?

Group: Members

Member No.: 362

QUOTE (Guest @ October 17, 2006 11:55 pm)

Was that you? I was one of those who were gawking at you two at the bench press...

It was so sexy to watch you both! He looked like he was enjoying your ass a lot. Was about to go but watching you guys made me so horny and I went back upstairs for more...

Double Naked weeknites are usually quite mixed. Lots more action later that night.. things had started to pick up again around 9+, there was a very noisy chinese couple at the sling room. Had fun with a married guy who just wanted to suck man cock... who was I to deny him that.

• G_M changed the title to Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic