Guest Guest

to ANA who wanted more-

of course he showed me his dick lah - "his equipment"

he was pretty nervous about it as his co-workers were around

we did it in his storage room/closet

surprising it had a bed in it - for them to rest

just mutual hj and bj

surprising since he said he's married with 2 kids

Men in other asian countries are very comfortable with themselves. When I was in Beijing, I went to the spa of the hotel, and after coming out of the wet lounge, people will be lying or sitting in the tv lounge in their full naked glory. Quite a sight. The nudity is not exhibitionistic, but rather candid.

.......being in China one or twice, not necessarily you are expert on chinese culture and tradition. Please lah, people in this forum not that stupid as you thought, Thick.

Your posting always sounded that you are a sociologist and an expert in culture and religion :swear:

Guest Guest

Went to USSC to exhibit myself one night after reading the posts. Went to op of the stairs and saw many people just hanging ard. Some preted to smoke. After a while I strip my shirt and parade a bit - slowly all the pple move to top of the stairs watching me. one 30s lkg guy also strip his shirt. I was horny so strip off my pants and parade in my g string. two uncles quickly came and touched my chest and buttocks. then they pulled my g string - I took it all off and they started to sandwich me.one in front one behind - touching me all over and making me moan . after a while the guy who had strp his shirt earlier came over and started to suck me. the two uncles started to lick my nipples - one each;-) and grope my balls and backside.

I was very horny and couldnt stand it - I said I am cumming and they started to bite my nipples! and spank my backside!

the guy sucking me swallowed my dick into his throat!

Next thing I cum so hard that I nearly knock them over.

Wah they seem to be a team as they sucked me till tak boleh tahan and legs weak. also I never get nipples bitten like that b4 I cum. Definitely an experience to remember. When I was done they were very nice to help me dress and pat my behind as I left. They stayed on - wonder if any other victims that night. I am sure the rest of the audience also love the performance.

Went to USSC to exhibit myself one night after reading the posts. Went to op of the stairs and saw many people just hanging ard. Some preted to smoke. After a while I strip my shirt and parade a bit - slowly all the pple move to top of the stairs watching me. one 30s lkg guy also strip his shirt. I was horny so strip off my pants and parade in my g string. two uncles quickly came and touched my chest and buttocks. then they pulled my g string - I took it all off and they started to sandwich me.one in front one behind - touching me all over and making me moan . after a while the guy who had strp his shirt earlier came over and started to suck me. the two uncles started to lick my nipples - one each;-) and grope my balls and backside.

I was very horny and couldnt stand it - I said I am cumming and they started to bite my nipples! and spank my backside!

the guy sucking me swallowed my dick into his throat!

Next thing I cum so hard that I nearly knock them over.

Wah they seem to be a team as they sucked me till tak boleh tahan and legs weak. also I never get nipples bitten like that b4 I cum. Definitely an experience to remember. When I was done they were very nice to help me dress and pat my behind as I left. They stayed on - wonder if any other victims that night. I am sure the rest of the audience also love the performance.

Sorry guys.

You mean you are the USSC staircase? Can strip like that? Is it safe? What time is it? How to be sure nobody will see you guys? It's those fire exit starcase where seldom got people go in kind? Still dangerous right?

If safe I also want to go and see see look look. :P

Guest George

Ya time flies and before you know it, you are an "uncle". That happens to me. When I was in my 20s after NS in the 70's, uncle lust after me and there was no problem in crusing guys. Now I am an uncle and although reasonably well maintained in shape and looks, sometimes the disdain looks from guys in their 20's really hurts. I have long given up cruising any young ones (my preference is mid 20's to late 30's) and treat them as eye candies once in a while.

Btw, do be careful in the public as it is extremely dangerously to cruise in public areas for you won't know whether the other person will report you to the secuity personnel in the building.

Guest Puzzled
hi george - same age group and same problems as you

but once in a while I can still land a hot one

did any of u think about security cameras?

now cruising around in locker rooms and toilets also worried

Sex in public places is an offence and carries a real risk of being arrested and charged.

Cruising for sex in public places is alright but take your catch and play with him in a private place.

I don't understand this activity. Either these guys are totally clueless or they subconciously get a thrill from the fact that they might be caught ... a perverse thrill that could lead to much regret and cost if caught and arrested.

Duh.

Puzzled

A exhibitionist in a "conventional sense" is a person who exposes to NON-consenting strangers. In Singapore, this person can be prosecuted under the Miscellaneous Offences (Public Order and Nuisance) Act. If I recall correctly, this law was invoked when a lady looking out of her kitchen window and across the street she saw a male neigbour walking naked in the confines of his own flat. She called the police. The local tabloids had a field day (Public Humiliation).

Exercise prudence !

--------------------------------------

Exhibitionism

Provided by: Psychology Today

Last Updated: 20021010

http://health.yahoo.com/topic/sexualhealth...m_exhibitionism

Definition

Exhibitionism fall under the general category of paraphilias, "abnormal or unnatural attraction." Exhibitionism involves exposing one's genitals or sexual organs to a stranger. It is a sexual disorder. While often joked about, in reality, exhibitionism is a very serious behavior that can be frightening to the victim. These patients are typically male while their victims are female adults or children, usually unsuspecting strangers.

Exhibitionism involves nonconsenting persons. Sometimes the exhibitionist masturbates while exposing himself or herself, but makes no further attempt at sexual activity with the stranger. An exhibitionist is not seeking physical contact and will not commit rape, although some rapists may show signs of exhibitionism as well. An exhibitionist is sexually aroused by the shock or surprise of the victim. Exhibitionist behavior frequently will occur around times of stress or when the patient has free time (Morrison, 1995).

Symptoms

The key features of true exhibitionism are:

* There is sexual arousal directly related to the shock

* The victim is unwilling

* No further sexual contact is desired

Clinical diagnosis is made if the patient:

* Repeatedly over the course of at least six months expresses or exhibits intense sexual fantasies or behavior centering around genital self-exposure to an unsuspecting stranger

* Experiences significant impairment in work, social or personal functioning as a result

(American Psychiatric Association, 1994; Morrison, 1995)

This condition begins before the age of 18 but may continue till the 30s or later.

Causes

The vast majority is male. Female exhibitionists may seek employment where the condition can be exploited, such as topless dancing, although most people in such jobs are not exhibitionists. Although this condition appears to be a life-long problem if not treated, the condition often becomes less severe by age 40.

Nathan, Gorman and Salkind (1999) provide the following survey of current theories regarding the etiology of paraphilias. Behavioral learning models suggest that a child who is the victim or observer of inappropriate sexual behaviors learn to imitate and is later reinforced for the behavior. Compensation models suggest that these individuals are deprived of normal social sexual contacts and thus seek gratification through less socially acceptable means. Physiological models focus on the relationship between hormones, behavior and the central nervous systems with a particular interest in the role of aggression and male sexual hormones.

Treatment

Most exhibitionists do not receive treatment until they are caught by the police and the court orders treatment. If you or someone you care about is an exhibitionist, early treatment is strongly advised. Discuss the matter of confidentiality with your mental health professional.

Nathan et al. (1999) provide the following explanations regarding medication as treatment for paraphilias. First, they point out that level of sex drive is not consistently related to the behavior of paraphiliacs and also high levels of circulating testosterone do not predispose a male to paraphilias. That said, hormones such as medroxyprogesterone acetate (Depo-Provera) and cyproterone acetate decrease the level of circulating testosterone thus reducing sex drive and aggression. These hormones result in reduction of frequency of erections, sexual fantasies and initiations of sexual behaviors including masturbation and intercourse. Hormones are typically used in tandem with behavioral and cognitive treatments. Antidepressants such as fluoxetine (Prozac) have also successfully decreased the sex drive but have not effectively targeted sexual fantasies.

Nathan et al. (1999) also note that research suggests that cognitive-behavioral models are effective in treating paraphiliacs. They provide the following explanation of different approaches. Aversive conditioning involves using negative stimuli to reduce or eliminate a behavior. Covert sensitization entails the patient relaxing, visualizing scenes of deviant behavior followed by a negative event such as getting his penis stuck in the zipper of his pants. Assisted aversive conditioning is similar to covert sensitization except the negative event is made real most likely in the form of a foul odor pumped in the air by the therapist. The goal is for the patient to associate the deviant behavior with the foul odor and take measures to avoid the odor by avoiding said behavior. Aversive behavioral reversal is commonly known as "shame therapy" as the goal is to shame the offender into stopping the deviant behavior. For example, the offender might be made to watch videotapes of their crime with the goal that the experience will be distasteful and offensive to the offender. For an exhibitionist, the offender may be forced to expose himself to hospital staff for a period of three minutes on three separate occasions while the staff is instructed to watch but not respond in any way. The goal is that the offender will be shamed by the forced exposure and avoid exposing himself again. Vicarious sensitization entails showing videotapes of deviant behaviors and their consequences such as victims describing desired revenge or perhaps even watching surgical castrations.

Nathan et al. (1999) also describe positive conditioning approaches that might center on social skills training and alternate behaviors the patient might take that are more appropriate. Reconditioning techniques center around providing immediate feedback to the patient so behavior will be changed right away. For example, a person might be connected to a plethysmographic biofeedback machine that is connected to a light and taught to keep the light within a specific range of color while the person is exposed to sexually stimulating material. Or masturbation training might focus on separating pleasure in masturbation and climax with the deviant behavior.

Cognitive therapies described by Nathan et al. (1999) include restructuring cognitive distortions and empathy training. Restructuring cognitive distortions involves correcting erroneous beliefs by the patient which may lead to errors in behavior such as seeing a victim and constructing erroneous logic that the victim deserves to be party to the deviant act. Empathy training involves helping the offender take on the perspective of the victim and in identification with the victim, understand the harm that has been done.

References

American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (4th ed.). Washington, DC: Author, 1994.

Morrison, J, MD. DSM-IV Made Easy: The Clinician's Guide to Diagnosis. New York, NY: The Guilford Press, 1995.

Nathan, PE, Gorman, JM & Salkind, N.J. Treating Mental Disorders: A Guide to What Works. New York, NY: Oxford University Press, 1999.

Guest Guest

Thanks for the comprehensive post Henry.

By your scientific definition - the exhibitionists on this forum don't qualify - as they all only exhibit for PLU audience who are eveready to get involved in the 'action'. -- not for shock value but to initiate fun

Law often is not a deterrent.

Check out the 'Dogging' sites esp in UK.

More and more pple are into enjoying exhibitionistic and public sex

Guest Fortunr Teller
Thanks for the comprehensive post Henry.

By your scientific definition - the exhibitionists on this forum don't qualify - as they all only exhibit for PLU audience who are eveready to get involved in the 'action'. -- not for shock value but to initiate fun

Law often is not a deterrent.

Check out the 'Dogging' sites esp in UK.

More and more pple are into enjoying exhibitionistic and public sex

Ting Tong - Your fortune told

I think you will be going to jail soon where you will be performing for many of your fellow inmates.

The good thing you will be having the best times of your life there. All your fantasies will come true.

And the best part is you will find your partner there.

And later he will dump you because you find it irresisitable performing secretly for strangers. And after that you will be going back to jail again.

Guest Exhibo

That is only a legal definition of an exhibitionist and it's sounded more like a flasher.

From my web dictionary, it also included show-off.

I exercise regularly. Like most men, I'll check myself regularly in the mirror to make sure I keep a good figure. But sometimes I wonder why I exercise so hard for? We exercise more than enough for good health and we don't need to check in the mirror for that. Though we don't want to admit it, subconciously it's to attract others for sex.

So sometimes I'll go to the saunas just to exhibit and see whether I have market-value. Yes I know we always complain about sauna queens posing and preening around. But I'm 40+ and well... I can't act queeny even if I tried. At my age, nobody would even think I was exhibiting.

I don't pout at people. I smile when touched because it's flattering. But then I'll just say thanks but avoid futher encouraging him on. I'm not looking for sex. I just enjoy the freedom to be as naked as I want to be and exhibiting.

Well okay, the truth is sometimes I get a little cheeky and bad. I'll pick one target and tease him. First he has to be interested enough to touch me. Then I'll smile and move on. The smile says yes but moving on is saying no. He'll be confused but still possibilities are there. Let the chase begin ;)

I'll keep on exhibiting to him but yet keep my distance each time he moves closer. At the steam room I'll be naked. At the shower I'll be wetting myself with soap and doing the tits bouncing act. You know, soap upwards at the pecs and release and let the tits bounce. Then same thing with the thighs and butts. Make the butt cheeks bounce.

Stand outside the room and let others touch. See his reactions. Wearing my towel at the lowest and almost dropping off. He walked by and I'll pretend it accidentally fell off. Hurriedly pull it back on.

Of course it doesn't take him long to realise that I was only exhibiting and he'll move on to others. Still whenever we see each other, I'll tease him and he'll try again.

I know I'm bad. This is what I thought what exhibiting is. At least he got to see me naked and touched. But then he lose nothing too right?

Oh yeah, I've come across the more extreme type of exhibiting. Men who have sex openly and let everybody watch. So there's different levels of exhibitng.

Don't shoot me, I'm telling the truth only. :whistle: I'm not the only one doing it.

Well, with a place like One Seven, you can legally exhibit all you want. In fact, those of us wanting privacy find it a problem sometimes, since anybody can peep into almost any room.

Wouldn't it be safer and more daring to exhibit in the sauna?

Guest Puzzled
Well, with a place like One Seven, you can legally exhibit all you want. In fact, those of us wanting privacy find it a problem sometimes, since anybody can peep into almost any room.

Wouldn't it be safer and more daring to exhibit in the sauna?

My sentiments exactly.

You can exhibit all you want in a gay sauna without the fear of being arrested. These guys at USSC are not only exhibiting as in flasher style but actually engaging in group sex in a public place. Since it can't be for want of a place or venue as gay saunas are available, I am guessing that it must be for a perverse thrill of getting caught. Or it could also be that they are just a totally brain-dead bunch of horny dickheads.

Puzzled

I won't call it perverse... the thrill of being caught is almost intoxicating. Getting your cock sucked by strangers while watching the door to see if the security guard will arrest you or maybe join in... hmmmm... :D

Sauna sex can be very boring after a while. Same old faces, same old attitude. People show you everything you also see sian already. Worse still, people only want to watch you have fun.. and then ignore you if you try to get them to join in. :angry:

There is this pale chinese uncle who always terrorises everyone in OneSeven with his naked hard cock (even if it isn't naked night). Everyone so scared of him! You have to be careful of where you go because he may just be around the corner poking your backside... :P

Guest Luvsilver

TopChinese wrote in part:

> I won't call it perverse... the thrill of being caught is almost intoxicating.

You seem to equate or justify non perversity with intoxicating thrill. One has nothing to do with the other.

It is perverse because there is a REAL downside risk ... of imprisonment, fine and free media coverage if caught and prosecuted. Equally perverse is the intoxicating thrill of barebacking with someone who is HIV positive. There are segments of the gay community who indulge in this particular activity, no doubt, for the ultimate *intoxicating thrill.*

Evidently, safe sex or sexual activity in a safe setting like in a gay sauna as you say can be "sian" or boring ... to some.

I get a tremendous buzz and thrill in the hunt of that cute silverfox at the Quebec. When your quarry is sighted and eye contact is made, the hunt and anticipation begins ... It's intoxicating without being perverse.

Good luck in your quest for *intoxicating thrills*.

Luvsilver

Guest Guest

I think the sexhibitionists are not exhibitionist in the true sense.

Exhibiting for other PLUs when you know they are cruising does not elicit a negative reactive - sure some shock at first but then (from my experience) it also excitement at the sight and at possible action.

Hence while in a public place sexibitionist PLUs only showcase to other PLUs who - in general will co-operate so that all will have a good time and nobody gets caught.

Thos of you who have been exhibited to pls share your views.

Well, since people who exhibit in saunas, like uncle viagra, solicit such negative comments, is it any wonder people resort to exhibiting in public spaces?

Saunas are probably the only safe place left we can act out our sexual fantasies, no matter how perverse, without offending the general public. Whether he wants to wear leather gear on a normal towel day, or walk around with an erection, ultimately he's entitled to his sexual fantasy or fetish just like you and me.

The fact that 2000 other people share the same sexual fantasy as us, and none with them, doesn't make them freaks. Just like 3.8 million people being straight, while being one of the 0.2 million who are gay, doesn't make us freaks.

(I'm speaking only about the fact that uncle viagra walks around with his hard-on. I don't know if he harasses people, I've not met him.)

Guest Guest

Exhibiting in sauna dont really count. Exhibiting should be in public place then count.

The fun is in gettting j/o or s/o by anonymous strangers.

Thats why beaches so popular.

toilets also fun.

Any one thought of Botanic Gdns?

Anyway can we share some more exhibiting actions pls.

Guest Braindead
yah. please share as i love having sex in public too or exhibiting to ppl out there.

A few years ago two guys engaged in oral sex in a public swimming pool. One would dive underwater give the blow job and come up for air...and then dive under again and again...I am sure it must have been very thrilling and exciting ... this perverse thrill.

The lifeguard reported them to the police and they were arrested, charged in court and sentenced to a few months in jail. It was reported in the press that both were holding managerial positions and if memory serves, one worked with SIA in a middle management position.

It must have been even more wonderful in Changi prison. So thrilling.

Braindead

Guest Toilet horny

When I am really horny, I would go to MRT toilet and stand along the urinals, where I would stroke & masturbate till I cum. Once, an uncle could not control and he rushed to suck my cum. Luckily no other people around!!

Guest Guest
When I am really horny, I would go to MRT toilet and stand along the urinals, where I would stroke & masturbate till I cum. Once, an uncle could not control and he rushed to suck my cum. Luckily no other people around!!

What is your stats?

Guest Toilet horny

Sometimes I wonder whether it matters? Anyway, Kovan MRT. 28yo, 175cm, 65kg.

Think someone might ask "When?" after Where & Who, since How & What have been discussed! Anyway, thanks for the response.

I visit this chinese sinseh nearby my market whenever my foot gives me problems. It aches occasionally and I go to him for treatment. Usually he will ask you to lie down while he rubs oil and massage it. Its damm painful boy ! Normally I will wear a very loose thin piece of bermuda I visit him.

My 3rd visit I went was freeball and he didnt ask why I never wear undie. :D

Next visit, I though of wearing a pink gstring in my usual loose thin bermuda and when he twist and turn my legs, he'll see it. Yes,I am an exhibitionist.

I wonder what he thinks of me ?

I visit this chinese sinseh nearby my market whenever my foot gives me problems. It aches occasionally and I go to him for treatment. Usually he will ask you to lie down while he rubs oil and massage it. Its damm painful boy ! ....

do you actually felt excited during the foot treatment?

i have done a few, and it is REALLY DAMN BLOODY PAINFUL, i meant even if ________ (slot in any of my fav person) is standing infront of me naked, i would still ask him to FO :P yes it is that painful... and sex will definitely be the last thing in my mind then.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Lulu

Darling, you should just ask the masseur/masseuse not to use so much force.

Maybe you should try foot massage first instead of foot reflextology. Think of Swedish body rubbing massage applied to your foot and calf instead. It is actually quite relexing and often you will fall asleep, and afterwards you wake up with your fly unzipped and the masseur with a silly grin on his face.

If you are feeling pain, the masseur is either applying too much force, or your G-spot is actually located at your feet. Imagined your balls being squeezed by a foot reflextologist if your G-spot is actually there. Of course painful lah. If your G-spot is at your foot instead, then try getting one of our resident fetish masters to lick your feet.

If feet massage or foot licking (what some people did the last two weeks) does nothing for you then maybe you wanna try this. :D

Darling, you should just ask the masseur/masseuse not to use so much force.

Maybe you should try foot massage first instead of foot reflextology.  Think of Swedish body rubbing massage applied to your foot and calf instead.  It is actually quite relexing and often you will fall asleep, and afterwards you wake up with your fly unzipped and the masseur with a silly grin on his face.

If you are feeling pain, the masseur is either applying too much force, or your G-spot is actually located at your feet.  Imagined your balls being squeezed by a foot reflextologist if your G-spot is actually there. Of course painful lah. If your G-spot is at your foot instead, then try getting one of our resident fetish masters to lick your feet. 

If feet massage or foot licking (what some people did the last two weeks) does nothing for you then maybe you wanna try this:D

Lulu oh Lulu, you should try to read the posted messages carefully....

It's the CHINESE SINSEH not the FOOT REFLEXOLOGY GUY...

Jason had probably injured his leg and visited the SINSEH...

:whistle:

I think 10pm to 2am is a good time. How do you expect people to be there at 3am? A bit insane right? Unless your shift is until 3am or u live just besides there. If not who will be there at 3am?

I am sure if 10pm to 2am will have more people.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Another Guest
Any suggestions where I can exhibit myself to PLUs?

Hey, please don't start scaring people away. Kindly provide your biostats for us to issue you an COE "Certificate fOr Exhibition" and advise you the place. :D

Guest Guest

Please don't! You might frighten the animals!

why don't u try Depot Heights Shopping Ctr? After 11, I will be your audience!! haha..

Guest 2727

Please don't! You might frighten the animals!

why don't u try Depot Heights Shopping Ctr? After 11, I will be your audience!! haha..

funny

Guest xxxhibitionist

Looking for some fun pple to show off to.

Love to parade for u outdoors - lets make appt for me to show off under flyover or at FR Carpark area

Groping,j/o etc appreciated

Guest Closet Btm

Hehe so long never write here because no interesting happenings. The usual LK1 and LK2 things repeat and repeat also not fun.

But this evening got something like exhibitionist fun so I quickly write.

You know lk1 don't like lk2 because everytime borrow his place. Sekali last night lk1 told me he jaga rumah for his friend house renovation. Here Ipoh we got many towkay bungalows all very very old ones like my house also. Many rich families move to other places and the old houses for sale or rent.

lk1 friend buy one old house very far away and renovate a bit enough to stay if not really very smelly. He scared during renovation his house things will get stolen so ask lk1 to jaga rumah for him for a few days. lk1 quickly call me for sex because house so big and far away good excuse he no need go home can have sex with me there.

Happily I motorbike to that old house. Nice big house actually not so old but missing some windows because naughty children like to throw stones at old houses. lk1 say the contractor just removed some windows and will replace later so he must jaga rumah. The contractor's workers just gone home so tonight we can have sex here. I look inside the place so big and so empty, don't even have bed only an old mattress.

Anyway, don't care. We never have sex one week already and I so horny. We no need foreplay, get naked, backside up, add lub and condom he start fxxking me hehe. Tiu nah seng, he even more horny than me fxxk me until I see stars. This lk really nice always ask me "song mou?"

So long never fxxk until so long. After we cum, I nearly want to die so tired. He say he work so hard now very hungry he go buy dinner for us to eat. I go to sleep like towkay.

At first I thought I was dreaming got hand touching my backside. Maybe lk1 is back but I too lazy to wake up. My backside still wet from sex he touch feel so nice I open my legs wide for him. Sekali I feel his body on top of me I feel he too light to be lk1. I quickly push him away.

It's a young man only maybe 25 years old totally naked. I jumped up waah who are you? He said he is worker here. Just now he watch lk1 fxxking me till he very horny. I ask him why he not go home. He say he live nearby so he think he come back see can use the house if nobody here. Then he see two big men fxxk until the sky want to fall. But now I think he is more like looking to steal something if nobody here.

Waah like that he see everything? He say don't pretend shy lah he already play my wet hole and I like it. I look at his cock and his nice tan muscular body so manly and so young. He want I sure don't lugi. Somemore I scared lk1 can come back anytime. This must be done quickly.

So I pass him the condom and tell him to tiu me. He pulled my legs up and quickly entered me. I think he copy everything lk1 do to me....doggy lah front lah wallside lah beat my backside lah waah as good as lk1 and more exciting hehe

Some more he very daring, pull me to the garden and fxxk me in front of the gate. The nearest neighbor cannot be seen even so ulu. Even open the gate and fxxk me at roadside luckily getting very late sun setting so no car drive by so ulu. But I so afraid lk1 see me like this he sure angry.

He ask me if I shy if people see me getting fxxked so openly. I say he crazy we all go to jail then he be sorry. He say if I like he can call his friends to come and tiu me also then everybody can watch. I say if he dare then his friends know he is gay also. It's only dirty talk and no real action but he so excited till he cummed twice.

He so tired he dressed and left and lk1 came back just in time must have seen him walking on the road. We have dinner and lk1 again fxxked me then we showered and sleep till now I motorbike home because he scared the workers in morning see me with him. Hehe he did not know one worker not only see us fxxking, he even fxxked me twice. Maybe tomorrow I try make them do 3some with me.

• G_M changed the title to Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic