Male HQ

Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]

Guest Guest

TopChinese Posted on October 19, 2006 09:44 am

Haaa... you have to be strategic about saunas. I have been to TC and OneSeven some nights and went home without shooting my sperm because there was just no one there nice.

Yesterday at TC, I went to use up my 5v pass

TC got 5v pass meh ? Thought TC's is 6V + 1 V @$100, while OS is 5v @$85 ???

Guest Guest01
TopChinese Posted on October 19, 2006 09:44 am

Haaa... you have to be strategic about saunas. I have been to TC and OneSeven some nights and went home without shooting my sperm because there was just no one there nice.

Yesterday at TC, I went to use up my 5v pass

TC got 5v pass meh ? Thought TC's is 6V + 1 V @$100, while OS is 5v @$85 ???

Guest, i don't know now, but i do bought 5 TC V pass few months back, later when my last visit they ask me to purchase another 5 V pass they will give me another 1 free = 6 V passs for $100, if this is your first visit to TC then will be $65 for 5 V pass

"drake25

Posted: October 24, 2006 11:52 am

Quote Post

better not to share. if you want to know more, go and see, entry is cheap. and not very expensive. and please please please, dont just go and sit and stand and do nothing! engage in all activities and participate! hate posers!

cheers, Z "

I wonder if one just like to exhibit is also a poser? For me, I prefer to look around only and not really looking for sex. If someone is interested in me, I'll cook up a good reason like "I just cummed" to get away. I don't mind letting them grope a little for their efforts of trying and maybe facing rejection.

Are there any exhibitionists here like me? What do you think?

To Guest 1

"Guest, i don't know now, but i do bought 5 TC V pass few months back, later when my last visit they ask me to purchase another 5 V pass they will give me another 1 free = 6 V passs for $100, if this is your first visit to TC then will be $65 for 5 V pass "

Really? never know that . I am a regular at TC, I usually pay S$100 for 6 visits+ 1 complimentary. I also understand that new member is $60 for 6 v. & during anniversary promotion (which is also during National day), they have promotional 6V @ $60/-

Was there yesterday evening, good crowd, not packed though. Had a good time.

To Expo

"I wonder if one just like to exhibit is also a poser? For me, I prefer to look around only and not really looking for sex. If someone is interested in me, I'll cook up a good reason like "I just cummed" to get away. I don't mind letting them grope a little for their efforts of trying and maybe facing rejection.

Are there any exhibitionists here like me? What do you think? "

I would term you as 'cxxk teaser' i/o 'exhibitionist' or 'poser'. BTW there are many 'poser' at TC., young & goodlooking one as well as 'think they are highly desired ones'

Once met a good looking, young and nice body guy, who initiated first move at the corridor, after some touching and kissing, I suggested to proceed to the nearest meditation room, he declined and said 'sorry, I had just cummed', but judging from his response down there, I knew that was not true, it's just a polite answer. I said thank you and move on . Were you the one ?

Guest Guest01

Guest, i am sorry, you are right, i really blur & keep thinking that i bought is 5 TC pass ( i never buy 17 pass b4 ), after reading your reply, i sms my friend that are TC regular to confirm, he told me as what you say ( however need to use up within 3 months ) :D

He's married because he told me he is. His wife is very nice but cannot provide him with that one long thick thing that he needs inside his ass occasionally. :D

People can get hard just by watching other people playing. Doesn't mean they can cum lah. Maybe he doesn't want to waste your sperm on him when he doesn't have any more to give you. He may be very considerate leh..

So where/ which is the best spa for nude/skin nights if i want a below 30 crowd?

playstation, mind i ask how's your look & how your built like? In Singapore, there are no nude night just for age below 30, if you want to get good crowd, best is Towel Club, however even though, during nude ( Full moon party ), is also mixed crowd, you can find uncles & all type of people there.

If you like youngster, you can go Towel Club every wed, heard alot of people below 24 going there cos is free.

I always believe that, if you look good & fit, alot of people will want to approach you & not you after them, but of cos you need to know which crowd you belong to & which sauna you should go.

ps, 要有先见之明, 别异想天开, 不自量力, 自取耻辱.

• 2 weeks later...
He definitely sounds like an exhibitionist.

I think so too. Normally straight guys would stripped naked but they dont parade around...and that guy got a semi hard on and seems to enjoy to be watched.

I have a few straight colleages who "condemn" gays as if gays are from hell. They will say things like "yuks, cannot understand, fxxx an ass, so stink, ah aqua etc ...." But, they kind of "show pride", "excited" when exchanging experiences of being cruised or eye-contacted by gays. They joked among themselves of "Come, kum (blow) for me ...". One even said he had been previously "kum" by an aqua in Changi village.

So, so, so, these called straight men --- are they really straight after all ? On one hand, they "condemn" gays, on another -- they wanted to be "kum". So, what are they? Beast ?! :twisted:

There is a saying that goes: "You are not a real man until you had a man."

what is shower boy night?

naked boy shower for u?

I was curious too about this shower boy last time and I ever engaged a shower boy at the defunct V-Club. The shower boy there was naked too and he would then take shower with you and same time helped you to soap your body and shampoo you. I remembered the each service only for 20 mins and paid for certain amount of money (I remember quite cheap), however once 'more service' than shower, he would demand more tips.

But I was told not all shower boy at other saunas would be naked, normally he would be wearing swimming trunk. Never tried too at Blue Heaven.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

• 1 month later...

shower with the door open at public pool's shower area loh... see how many people take the bait... then you can perform for them and (depending on how they look) close the door if you just want to show but don't want them to touch the goods. :)

I have been there after the starting of this topic.

as the traffic is pretty low during the afternoons and evenings, the shopping center provides a venue for crusing.

i believed by now the guards and the shop tenants knew of the incidents, whether have they reported to the authority or keeping quiet so that at least there are someone walking in the place :P is anyone's guesses.

so do be caution...

the staircase and toliets design do encourage cruising, but i would suggest bring the action to the hotel 81 that's located just outside.

however like most cruising grounds and even sauna, there exist a group of regulars there (can be found smoking in the stairways) the problem is some regulars tend to be very presistance, esp if you are a "fresh meat" they would follow you all the levels even when you have signalled to them that you are not interested.

also some of them happened to "kiss and tell" i overheard one spoke to another guy when i was climbing up the staircase about how big the tool of a guy in white shirt and encouraged the 2nd guy to seek him out.

i managed to find someone but immediately other regulars started to crowd around us. the guy suggested to let them watch, but i wasnt into that and afriad that it invited too much attention. hence i hastly left the building.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest M4Chubs
He's married because he told me he is. His wife is very nice but cannot provide him with  that one long thick thing that he needs inside his ass occasionally.

He can always get her a strap on Dildo (lots of sizes available) and she can f... him silly anytime he feels the itch down-behind there. And with the impending changes to Penal Code article 377A, it will be legal for her to do so. Imagine: Str8 guys can be f.... by their wives (or any female) with a strap-on but gays can only look at each other.

so u were gonna do it with someone at the staircase itself?

in a way since the regulars are there... they kinda know who's who... does it make the whole game safer? like they would know if a fella's a police or something...

nope it was in the toliet, i dont mind a little oral there but not with so many pple watching...

with a large group of pple watching it may even attract the authority attentions. not to mention some bystanders like to join in the fun but maynot be your type...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest wakarimashita
He's married because he told me he is. His wife is very nice but cannot provide him with  that one long thick thing that he needs inside his ass occasionally.

He can always get her a strap on Dildo (lots of sizes available) and she can f... him silly anytime he feels the itch down-behind there. And with the impending changes to Penal Code article 377A, it will be legal for her to do so. Imagine: Str8 guys can be f.... by their wives (or any female) with a strap-on but gays can only look at each other.

hmmm.....so tat's why they amended the "penis"-code!? <_<

nope it was in the toliet, i dont mind a little oral there but not with so many pple watching...

with a large group of pple watching it may even attract the authority attentions. not to mention some bystanders like to join in the fun but maynot be your type...

hrmmmmm

so wat type was it u met there?

i wonder if ppl there are into recording the scene (mobile phone vid cam)

hehehehe

The Straits Times, Wednesday, January 10 2007 (Page 4)

Nude swimmer in stand-off with police at East Coast

A Man swimming in the buff at East Coast Park on Monday evening drew a curious crowd and got into a three-hour stand-off with the police.

Some passers-by spotted the naket man as early as about 4.40pm that afternoon. Someone called the police.

Witnesses said it was only at about 9pm - some three hours after police arrived - that the man, a 40yo Singaporean, was coaxed back to shore by the police and the police coast guard.

Mr. Raymond Tham 30, a business development manager, said: "It was nearly 9pm by the time the man was pulled out of the water.

"The man continued treading water for the 1 1/2 hours that I was there. The police coast guard were in a dingly watching him and trying to get the attention but he refused to respond.

Among the crowd of about 100 people were several curious tourists. Police officers gave the man a pair of trunks and a T-shirt to put on before he made his way out of the water. He will be sent to Changi General Hospital for medical checks.

Police later said the man had been arrested for appearing naked in a public place.

===========================

Let hope the above person is not a contributor from this forum. I think anyone thinking of having any exhibitionist acts need to be mindful that they will run foul of the laws here. Exhibitionism should be done in the safety of one's own home or in a sauna.

When I was staying in a hotel near a river flowing through GuangHou city. I often saw man swin in nade in early morning. Althoug there park was crowded with peoples dong morning exercise, no one seem particularly care of the nude swiming man, he did that daily.

When I was staying in a hotel near a river flowing through GuangHou city. I often saw man swin in nade in early morning. Althoug there park was crowded with peoples dong morning exercise, no one seem particularly care of the nude swiming man, he did that daily.

Yes, ppl do it openly in China and even Vietnam. Both are communist countries. Here in this country, ppl are basically frogs in the well. 1st, the police can afford to spend 3 hrs trying to catch the naked swimmer; worst, the 100+ audiences also so free to stand there 3 hrs to watch the episode. Anyway, is the swimmer handsome and fit? :D Otherwise, why waste time ...

For gambling, we're going to have the IRs. Hope one day, for the nudists -- we'll have IRs too -- of course expect to pay a day pass of $100 or more. :D

Guest Guest_guest

It seems dead these days at fort rd. But there are times i still get to see people exhibit themselves. If u r regular there u should know what im talking about. Hope to see more people there and make the place alive again. Anybody here goes there regularly?

• 4 weeks later...
what happen to fort road beach? izzit still happening? used to be nude sunbathing and fun dere

Yeah I also wonder the same thing..Fort Road, Katong Park and National Stadium used to be my playground...will go there at night in my very short shorts (with inner lining removed).

u can make east coast and stadium happening again mah... but stadium usually for those who drives lah..........

anyway, anyone wanna have some hot naked public fun @ queenstown stadium, delta sports complex or tiong bahru park 2nite?

years back, when public taps were provided, children often bath at the public taps after a playful session and so male adults used to bath daily. moodhoods could be seen beneath wet panty. some adults often got use to change themself after bath under watchful pairs of eyes.

How about modelling fantasies? One of mine used to be auditioning for a underwear or swimwear shoot and having to show off my bulge and bod to the casting director... skimpier and skimpier trunks ... even when having hard-on still have to be professional and step out and pose for him to see ..

This is a little out of topic, but to continue on the mention of modelling..

I was modelling part-time while I was a student.. Can get a little high when u see a grp of ultra cute guys around.

Still can remember the 1st time we all share a glass of coke, every sip i took is filled with excitement.. Hehe

I dun model now as I've a job with contract that dun allow me to do even part-time modelling.. But still can see many ultra cute guys ;)

Oh yeah...I love to expose and display in fornt of AUIDENCE FOR ALL USES.

Are you one of those peoples flash their cock to other and look at others to make ensure your act is seen. This type of public toilet exhibitionism can stay for hours in the toilet....disgusting...

One man's meat is another man's poison.

Please let's not be judgmental, he did not say it is in the public toilet, you are jumping into conclusion and that is not necessary. Everyone have their rights to do what they want, where they want and when they want. If he likes to show, that's him. If you don't like to watch, that's you.

Let's not keep attacking each other, because it will be never-ending.

Guest Guest

seem like gachi_muchi and dragonboater felt being offended. It is good, at least, you know trying to attract others with cock flashing act is not always welcome.

The people are not necessary want to look at him, but unable to avoid the ugly scence.

Why they need to stay in the toilet for long time? the reason is: because not many peoples interesting in look at their cock, they need to stay on long enough to satistify their exhibitionism urge.

• 1 month later...

Few years ago when the FR paths was packed with cruisers after dark, i went into the bushes for few occasions. I could see in the darks, under the dim light of the moon, some guys were lottering around in nude. I got rather excited when a young chap simply walked pass me with nothing on except his track shoes. I followed him. We ended up in far corner of a large piece of vacant land and we started to hanky panky. Then in the midst of our actions, a mid age man riding on a bicycle passed us. I took a closer look and realised he was nude too...gosh, a nudist outing and moonlighting in gang ?....Such scene is no longer exist anymore.

Guest Guest

wow thaiboyz,

you really had a nice time!

Mebbe its time for us to make one place our playground again.

Any suggestions?

Any empty land anywhere?

• G_M changed the title to Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic