Male HQ

Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]

Guest Guest

Guest Truxxxhibitionixt

Hey TC,

OS dun count as xhibition lah!

Only when done in public area then can be called xhibitionist.

So cannot count sauna but can count FRBeach, flyover, toilets, parks etc...

U can always cum watch me;-)

Guest international plaza

i think you guys should cruise at international plaza... more happening...

had fun with a cute student studying at a private school on the 3rd level

very discreet toilet also...

heard from the student that they have lessons on weekends too....

anyone for some weekend fun in CBD? shiok!!! :smokin:

say ard 1-2 pm tomorrow afternoon? <_<

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

How can be discrete and exhibitionistic at the same time?

Just find a place to bare it all and show us something exciting lah!

• 2 weeks later...
feeling Horny & exhibitionistic - how about some suggestions where I can exhibit and get some good 'response'

Just exhibit yourself near the window.Even the reporter will come. Kidding dont try that!

Guest Guest

Whoever wants to exhibit just express his interest here. Then someone set a time and place, all those interested can go and watch....... :D:D

Guest superman
Whoever wants to exhibit just express his interest here. Then someone set a time and place, all those interested can go and watch....... :D:D

Hi, Last Wednesday at causeway point around 3 pm , I went to the MRT toilet for a pee, shock!!! I saw a an old skinny man about 50 yo masturbate at the urinal bowl openly. I felt high at the moment I saw that scene, his about 6 inch and even putting lubricant when wiping himself. Everybody can see even the toilet cleaner aunty saw it!! What the hell he is doing!

Any similar story to share?

Guest Guest

" Hi, Last Wednesday at causeway point around 3 pm , I went to the MRT toilet for a pee, shock!!! I saw a an old skinny man about 50 yo masturbate at the urinal bowl openly. I felt high at the moment I saw that scene, his about 6 inch and even putting lubricant when wiping himself. Everybody can see even the toilet cleaner aunty saw it!! What the hell he is doing! "

Sorry but is a fact that normally is those who are 丑人多做怪, though sound very harsh & rude, but how true we all know ourself. How often we see those good looking guys doing that? Even in sauna, when people having fun in the room, those people will like to peep through a hole or whatever in order to see what's going on inside, don't they know that they just tell people that they are 没有人格和自尊?

If those people never lock the door & like to exhibit then i have nothing to say, fair enough even everyone watching, but that is not the case, i can't believe that often is done by those mature manly guys, remember i never say most or what, whether i make up story or true, those who go sauna etc will know, why can't each do their business when go sauna?

why can't most of us kindly care for others feeling, even people going sauna does not mean you can do whatever you like, if people reject or you not their type, don't死缠乱打, don't make yourself like 小丑.

Guest Guest

"If those people never lock the door & like to exhibit then i have nothing to say, fair enough even everyone watching, but that is not the case, i can't believe that often is done by those mature manly guys, remember i never say most or what, whether i make up story or true, those who go sauna etc will know, why can't each do their business when go sauna?"

Sex is like that. People like a bit kinkyness.

U tell people u bottom, they ignore u. U act mature manly then pretend u reluctantly let him catch u and fxxk u, he very happy he makan u. LOL

So mature manly guys like to peep is not surprise if u seen them with their legs wide open and royally screwed by someone almost half their age LOL You won't believe even when your friend tell u that manly guy is bottom LOL

• 3 weeks later...

thecatchmentarea2zn8.th.gif

thecatchmentarea2zn8.gif

so dunno if you can see me and the other guy in the pic above.

so we hooked up near my place... and chit chat la... very friendly mature chn guy...

another broad shoulder / 40something / mature / charming / pleasant looking types

(to be honest i've not known any good looking gay guys... and sadly those i do know are not interested to know me even as a friend/person - so much for not being judgemental... but on the other hand... these pleasant looking types are usually the DON'T SHOW ATTITUDE TYPES!!! and what better to know someone who got no attitude nia~)

sat at one void deck... and pls hor open space... he asked me stuffs and the usual filler conversation... and den he unzip and take out his flacid one right there where we are sitting...

come on la, you think i what? so obviously i touch touch lor... his one grow quite big... something about broad shoulder guys in their 40s.

i find their cocks are relatively THICK~!!! something to do with kampung living and and kampung food issit?

anyone can comment?

thecatchmentarea3jm8.th.gif

thecatchmentarea3jm8.gif

so we sat at the lower hdb area... there are some area to sit down...

den we walked to the upper hdb area... that's where he take out his thing and show me la... so i touch touch... the blue lines i think is a covered pathway... so from that hdb we walked to the park from there...

then the blue house is actually a hut la... but got mosquitoes... that afternoon no one at all so i took it and do something with it la... smells fresh like come out of shower and well trimmed...

den we got a bit uneasy so we walked to where we are at the first pic...

thats when we both took out and he he do something to mine la... i know i was damn shiok when he did it... almost shoot it inside his one la... but he stand up and stood behind me and play instead...

den we got a bit uneasy again... so we back tracked... and walked back to to the blue path to the hdb area... den we went to bukit panjang plaza...

hehehehehehehehehehehe

i still can remember his handsome face... and the strong hands/arms...

• 1 month later...

I was at a "popular" pool last weekend. After my swim, while i was washing up, i saw two hunks. One of them was showering at the open bay where there was no partition. The other hunk was showering inside a cubicle without door, right infront of the other guy. Both of them were playing with their dicks and they got erection by staring at each other. The whole scene was pretty obvious but these two guys enjoyed their acts. They finally finished their teasing game and walked around naked with their erected dicks. Kind of showing off but i think they have bravely exhibited themselves. :B)

I was at a "popular" pool last weekend. After my swim, while i was washing up, i saw two hunks. One of them was showering at the open bay where there was no partition. The other hunk was showering inside a cubicle without door, right infront of the other guy. Both of them were playing with their dicks and they got erection by staring at each other. The whole scene was pretty obvious but these two guys enjoyed their acts. They finally finished their teasing game and walked around naked with their erected dicks. Kind of showing off but i think they have bravely exhibited themselves. :B)

:o

i hope they followed up with some action after that offsite. it would be such a shame if the two of them were only trying to tease each other to see which of them would 'give in' and start the ball rolling...

sometimes sexual 'one upmanship' like that is such a waste of time.

:lol::lol:

just had another experience near the heavy vehicle (??) parking lot beside ten mile junction.

You weren't kidding about not being able to stop thinking about sex huh ;)

:thumb:

So tell us what happened at the parking lot. :whistle:

i hope they followed up with some action after that offsite. it would be such a shame if the two of them were only trying to tease each other to see which of them would 'give in' and start the ball rolling...

sometimes sexual 'one upmanship' like that is such a waste of time.

Well, exhibiting of oneself is all part of the game. Of course its nice to hook up after teasing but sometimes situation might not allow or timing is not right. Recently my friend told me that someone quietly passed his contact number while my friend was in the changing room....so they met and banged each other few days later. So someone has to take the lead and then the fire will start...... :P

Me n a fren love to be naked in public..yeah it adds to the shiok factor. Hmm wondering if they are more like minded people out there, we r lookin for new places and new things to do...yeah we r quite extreme...

is this another "all talk, no action"? :yuk:

Guys... just do it! But dun get caught. :)

Btw, I admit I've done my share of exhibitionism :twisted: But it did get awkward when some guy will just barge into my cubicle to shag off with me at the gym showers without me really wanting it. But we can't get out coz there'll be other guys waiting to use the showers and we'll both be bloody nervous about getting caught. So we'll stand there... buck nekked and sweating away not knowing what to do next. :oops:

But strangely, that's part of the kick :twisted:

is this another "all talk, no action"? :yuk:

Guys... just do it! But dun get caught. :)

Btw, I admit I've done my share of exhibitionism :twisted: But it did get awkward when some guy will just barge into my cubicle to shag off with me at the gym showers without me really wanting it. But we can't get out coz there'll be other guys waiting to use the showers and we'll both be bloody nervous about getting caught. So we'll stand there... buck nekked and sweating away not knowing what to do next. :oops:

But strangely, that's part of the kick :twisted:

Wow.

So daring? Shagging in the shower cubicle? With or without condoms? It's very risky but can be really exciting!

Guest heilongjiang
Men in other asian countries are very comfortable with themselves. When I was in Beijing, I went to the spa of the hotel, and after coming out of the wet lounge, people will be lying or sitting in the tv lounge in their full naked glory. Quite a sight. The nudity is not exhibitionistic, but rather candid.

Men probably all over Eastern Asia are comfortable being naked in the company of other men. I think only Singapore (other than the other neighbouring Muslim countries) are so uptight about nudity. It's almost like we are ashamed of our own cocks.

I don't think we have to be exhibitionistic, but being less anal about nudity would make all Singaporean men less unattractive.

Yes, totally agree that men in the East Asian countries like China, Japan and Korea have a healthy care-free attitude about shower room nudity. I've travelled often to these countries, and the bath houses of Korea and China are places where guys, whether straight or gay, can just be nude in a natural, care-free way among other guys, and nobody stares at anyone or feels uncomfortable. Perhaps, as the other posters have said, these countries have a long history of bath house bathing, and having 4 seasons means a soak and bath in winter (totally nude) would be very tempting. Of course, boys will follow their fathers, cousins, uncles of various ages to these baths, and being exposed to all the male nudity, they will never have any uncomfortable feelings about being naked with other guys when they grow up. After all, all grown up adult men have basically the same stuff between their legs, which I always call the standard 3 Bs - a Banana, a Bush and Balls - so there's actually no real reason for a guy to be ashamed of his male organs infront of other guys who have the exact same thing physiologically. Of course, there will be some differences in flaccid sizes of the penis, balls, the amount of pubic hair among different guys etc., but these are minor things.

Interestingly, a few posters mentioned the Dragon Boat rowers showering naked and most of them having huge bushes of pubic hair. I've observed the same thing here where I live, since the local Dragon Boat team utlilizes the shower room of the swim club for a bath. They are quite hunky tough-looking Chinese guys and I usually encounter them showering, cracking dirty jokes and talking in Hokkien dialect, and yes most of them have an uncircumcised mushroom knob stuck poking out of a big black bush of hair down there, haha. I've heard it mentioned that when you see guys with full pubic bushes in the shower room, they are usually the straight guys, as straight don't suually trim or 'manscape' their pubic area. Pity their poor girlfrens who give then BJ and have to first explore and conquer the guys' thick 'jungle' below.

Yes, countries like India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand have a 'cover up' culture, so it's less common to see guys who bathe or shower naked, even in swimming pool shower rooms. Singapore guys are generally more relaxed from what I observe. Maybe about 60-70% will shower and bathe naked in a public male shower room, and 30 % cover up and are shy about their bodies. Perhaps, having been though NS means that they will be more exposed to showering naked without feeling ashamed about their bodies. Generally speaking, you will find guys in their 20s and onwards, less shy about being naked, whereas the teenage guys will usually be very shy and shower with swim trunks on and change under a towel. I think it's a common thing for teenagers all around the world.

I think we Malaysian and Singapore guys should learn to be more relaxed about male nudity, and learn from the carefree bath house attitude of our Korean , Japanese and mainland China brothers.

Shower Show show and exhibitionism are quite different concepts.

I agree that culturally, singaporeans are not initially very shy about showing off their cocks in public. I have no idea where the cover up thing came from? And its just stupid that the people going to the full moon party or naked nights always cover themselves up and complain when other people are not naked. Come on lah... you naked then I naked loh!

Exhibitionism goes further. Its about having sex in public. I don't just mean show off your little wee-wee, you must also enjoy show off what he can do.. that one I think most people will be very very shy.

This one also problem in singapore, esp when people are having fun in public and then other people just stand around watching (like kay poh at car accident like that). I find it disgusting, especially when people playing REALLY wants to have fun with the other people but they dun want. See only, cannot touch. :angry:

Unfortunately, the last bit of outdoor sex heaven is now turning into a golf course, not many places to indulge.

agree wif TC - Sin AJs nvr like to join in the fun when exhibition sex goin on. Sumtimes when horny I like to show off and get Evryone to len a hand ;-) but they shy just watch

Yeah i am also an exhibitionist and love to wear short shorts and go around in public places. Love to show off my big dick and i have a buddy into these same fetish.

Yeah its more thrilling to go around naked/indecent in public places then in gay saunas...

Anyone out there wanna be naked together. Mostly do it around hougang park/ sengkang/lor ah soo areas. Anyone interested to meet up..pm me

• 2 weeks later...

I think all the exhibitionists (and KPO peeping toms) will be marking their calendars for Friday 6th October. Nothing else will compare to 200 over naked guys with no towels roaming around TC that night. See you all there..

Guest Guest 1717

In those good old days, Fort Road beach was heaven for exhibitionists.

It was wild and exciting with all the natural bushes and trees around. But at times the wait can be very stressing having the whole day under the sun but no one turned up.

May be forbidden fruits tasted best. Those were the days when there were no saunas around and the next best wild orgy is the beach.

I remembered the next best place was the National Stadium toilets. It was very cruisy and many gorgeous hunks hanging inside.

The best was those national althetics and JC boys taking the showers and it was bared all for all.

Now the only place I exhibits myself is in the saunas. It is a much better and safe playground although the kick and thrill is not that high when in the open public.

I like 17 because the place is big enough and there are a lot of facilities for your to play your exhibition.

You exhibits yourself in the hydro pool, in the gym or upstairs in the various corners or right in the centre of action.

My best experiences were on those nude nites.

I have fxxked some guys openly in the aisles and my favourite is the cross platform in the centre second level.

The most memorable one was being fxxked by a hunk on the cross platform while all were crowding around to watch. But it could be better if the audience could be more active and take part in the action.

It would be heaven if they take turn to fxxk me and others start their own fxxking session around the whole room, then we will really have the most wonderful wild orgy.

My next fantasty is a wild orgy in the gym.

While training nude or in g-string, the action can start with someone playing with the machine and the rest will join in.

For exhibition I dun like to be too dark, dim light will be the best.

The gym will be the best because those who like to watch can do so from the reading room or cafe looking into the gym.

We can also try various position with the machines and watch the p--n tv while fxxking.

Hope that 17 will provide some lube, condoms and tissue in the gym for the session and dim down the lights too.

In contrast TC will never give you such environment and atmosphere for exhibition even on FMP nude nite.

TC dun have the culture, facilities nor history for any things that is kinky. It is a very good place for young gorgeous boys boys into plain vanilla and going around in merry go-round.

Some of you might remembered Rairu, it was another good exhibition place at the roof top garden. Used to have wild orgy on the roof top and also inside the glass shower cubicle.

Perhaps those who are interested in exhibition fun should make it down to 17 and starts the trend and culture there. Friday or Saturday nites will be good time for action.

Hope to see you guys there and have a fxxking good time.

• G_M changed the title to Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic