Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

date & time: 1/1/2022, 12 to 2 plus

place: spa 1

only the 2 of us were naked in the wet area & you kept alternating between steam room & cold pool. you have a earing on left ear. we left at around same timing & walked to the mrt. if you happen to see this, please PM me

Keybox sauna...Its trunks and undies nite... but both of us wore nothing in the steam room. You were seated on my pumped dick while I fondled with your nipples.. and jerk you off... you cummed and suddenly ran off... why! WHY!.. I just want to know...? 🤔😠😡

To each his own… let friends be many.. be happy always

Date : 8th Jan

Time : Around 1.30pm

Venue: Changi Airport Scoot Check In

Guess you're doing check in for Scoot VTL to KL.

I'm the guy with brown short pant and light green T-shirt with Cap.

You're wearing a green short pant and a grey color Tshirt... Attracted by your sexy leg hair.

Hope can be friend when you back SG next time.  

We were at market st ff gym yesterday late afternoon. Wasn’t sure if you were interested but there was also somebody watching the showers from the steam room so not able to go to you , in case you were wondering why. We left at the same time. You are cute; would like to get together some time 

Place: Fitness First Paragon

What you were wearing: Nothing at first then you put on a Sexy white C-in2 jock strap before drying your hair
Date:  10 Jan 2022

Time: ~8pm

You were so confidence of your beautiful smooth clean naked body that you readily remove the towel and wipe yourself after your shower. Then you slowly slipped into your super sexy C-In2 jock strap or whatever that thing was.. still exposing your super smooth and beautiful glutes.. are you taken? I'd got to rush and there were many people that I know at that point of time to even say Hi.. hmm hope to see you again soon 😘 and see how we can move on from there 🤗

To each his own… let friends be many.. be happy always

Place: Hook club

Date: 10 jan 22

Time: 9pm+

Bumped into you at the locker while you were changing out and leaving. There's a nice tattoo on your back and I think your locker number was 108 (barely remember). i stood behind you to use my phone while you were changing but didnt dare to approach you. 

Let me know if you are here! :)

Place: Tanah Merah MRT to Changi T3

Date: 12 Jan 22

Time: 3+pm

We boarded the train at Tanah Merah MRT towards Changi Airport, sat opposite each other.

I alighted and entered T3, then LeShrimp restaurant for a late lunch.

You entered T3 and walked past the restaurant a couple of minutes later.

PM me.

Place: Jln Besar Swimming Pool

Time: ard 2.45 pm

Date: 12 Jan 2022

You were swimming in the second lane from the left. I was in the lane next to you on your right. We were pacing each other subconsciously. Our eyes met underwater a few times as we crossed. Back in the shower room, you closed the door to shower, but later emerged in blue-green undies and noticed me looking at you as I was putting on my shoes. You smiled.

Would really like to get to know you  and maybe swim together again. If you're  here, please  PM me.

14/1/2022 Fri about 5pm plus at Keybox

You told me your name is Terrence. We had fun in the room but neither of us wanted to cum yet and then we went outside to rest.

I tried looking for you after that but guessed you had already left Keybox.

Done cutting my hair before CNY on 17 Jan. To the handsome barber guy who cut my hair I know you purposely letting your hard bulge to hit my hand and I really enjoying. The last session when you washing my hair after cutting, you again purposely unzipped your big bulge facing me and Iemme touch before other customer come in to wash area. PM me if you are here I give you a nice blowjob to you.. Heehee

On 1/18/2022 at 2:27 AM, Rabbit555 said:

Done cutting my hair before CNY on 17 Jan. To the handsome barber guy who cut my hair I know you purposely letting your hard bulge to hit my hand and I really enjoying. The last session when you washing my hair after cutting, you again purposely unzipped your big bulge facing me and Iemme touch before other customer come in to wash area. PM me if you are here I give you a nice blowjob to you.. Heehee

Wow. Which hairdresser shop is that?

trying my luck. today 18/1 around 9.10-9.25am:

we were on the green line mrt (tuas link direction). you were wearing black shirt olive green shorts and white stan smith shoes. i was in a beige shirt and was carrying a green bag. we were sitting next to each other and kept making eye contact through the opposite mrt glass. your legs kept moving towards me (i think). you got off at buona vista. if you're here hmu 🤤

Bus No.145

Lastweek at 3.30pm

Sitting beside you, my lower arm rubbing your hairy arm. You seem to like it and show me your hard bulge. You disembark at Clark Quay Mrt and signal me with your eye to follow you. We had fun at the toilet, you seems to be so horny and cums with heavy load. What a joyful fun, love to meet you again if you are here. Hit me up, I am the guy with a black cap and black attire.

Confirm no hope but well...

18 Jan 2022 around 4.50pm

Bus no. 75 towards bukit panjang. 

You worn red shirt a black short and i worn yellow army singlet and a black short. 

You accidentally kicked on my knee when u change leg...

You are cute if u are here do hit me up! :D

19/1/21 @ 8.45pm

Train ride from Ang Mo Kio to Serangoon

You are wearing glasses, yellow shirt and black shorts. I'm wearing dark blue shirt and black shorts. We exchange very short glances a few times and you alighted at serangoon. Do PM me if you are here.

Edited by JW92
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)