Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

At the Potong Pasir POSB ATM on 20 March, Thu. at 8.40 pm.

You were wearing a grey singlet and green shorts, with slippers, and lining up with your friend at the cash deposit machine.

You were tanned and toned, and really hot!

I was just passing by, but I couldn't help noticing you.

If you're here, please PM me? :D

On Friday 21 March 2014, at 8.30 pm, along Upper Serangoon Road, in the Potong Pasir area.

You were cycling on the pavement towards the Woodleigh MRT direction, but stopped to talk to a taxi driver by the roadside.

You wore a white T-shirt and dark-coloured shorts.

I was just walking by, but I think you're super cute!

Please PM if you're here.

Place: Men-ichi Ramen Restaurant @ B1 of Nex Mall

Date: Sunday 23 March 2014
Time: Approx 7.45 pm to 8.10 pm

You were wearing a dark green muscle tee and khaki shorts, and with a female friend.

I was wearing a pink tee and dark-coloured shorts, and seated next to your table. I was with a male friend. You were already eating when we sat down.

We looked at each other a few times, but obviously it was not convenient to say or do more.

When you went to pay for your meal, I also got up to pay, and there was one person between us in the queue.

Let me know if you are here? I think you're pretty hawt!

24 Mar 2014, around 12.50pm

NEL between Farrer Park and Dhoby Ghaut

Your name is Jo***n Russell, saw you in the cabin, and our eyes did meet for awhile. Not sure if you were giving the "What's your problem" stare or a glance of acknowledgement. You met your colleague/friend on the mrt and they dropped off at Little India. You got off at Dhoby Ghaut. I stayed on the train. You were Pinoy and wore Hollister Beach Navy Blue tee and you looked good!

Hope to know you as a friend and more.

Mon 24 March between around 2.30pm @ CityLink Mall escalator

I was about to make my way up the escalator towards marina sq when you just came down from the raffles link building. You smiled at me and replied back. If u r here..text me yeah...i was in my grey long sleeves

I was about to make my way up the escalator towards marina sq when you just came down from the raffles link building. You smiled at me and replied back. If u r here..text me yeah...i was in my grey long sleeves

25/03/2014

2000HRS

bus 55... toward Bishan...

you are the chinese dude... wearin a yellow top... i believe u r from VJC... We stopped at the same stop... when alight.. u look at me... walk infrom of me... went up the Bridge... look at me again... walk across and take a peep at me again... hmmm... wondering if u are here... i believe u stay at serangoon north ave 4? hmmm

Sunday March 23, 2014

Evening time, around 7-ish p.m?

EW line, red cabin headed towards Pasir Ris

You were reading Malcolm Gladwell's David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants; I was staring blankly around our train cabin. I couldn't help looking at you because, 1) it's so heartening to see youths reading; 2) you were so engrossed in your book that it made you all the more endearing; 3) you are too cute and my gaydar kept pinging wildly. It was a lovely sight to behold until you alighted at Raffles Place...

Very very slim chance of finding you here but in that 1% that I do find you, can we be friends? I was in the pink shirt, blue jeans, black boots, red hair, if you need a physical description.

:)

Date : 26 March(today)

Time : Around 6+

Place : Wisma Atria toilet

I was in the level 3 toilet I guess (starbucks level)

As I was washing my hand,I saw you walked out from one of the cubicle.And I think you looked at me.You wore a grey hoodie with a cap on.

When I walked off I saw you with a lady at starbucks,you were trying to look at me but then i walked off.

Its impossible to find you here,but hey you look good.If youre here,PM me. =)

Date: 26 March 

Time: around 7pm

Place: onboard bus 25 towards AMK at Hougang

you were in business wear, listening to music with your samsung phone. I was in a yellow teeshirt. Caught your eye a few times and you were smiling.

you got off the bus before I did and took the overhead bridge. will be glad to get to know you. if you're here, PM me!

Today 27 Mar at about 840pm. We were the last few who boarded bus 105.

You were saying "wah can't move in"

I just smiled back.

You hit your head on my shoulder and apologized.

Then a few more passengers boarded at the next stop.

We bumped onto each other chest to chest.

I then alighted at the second stop.

Would like to know you :)

25/3 Tues.

I finished suntan in yishun pool.
On my way back, I meet this tall tan mixed blood dude in white tanktop. He has beautiful eyes and thick eyelashes.

He told me he's a mixed blood of many. I remember some is malay, chinese and japanese.

We quickly become friends and had a short fun time.

He told me he named Reese or Reece.. I cant fully remember. A fine arts student on birthday 31th dec 1988.

Both of us make good friends. At least i mistook him as a model. He seems to workout alot but at home. He showed one of his realistic sketch of a human hand too.

This may sounds insanely impossible.

If you ever read this message. I hope to become friends with you. Both artistic yet workout gay friends are hard to find in this small country.

I scared i wrote my num to cursive that he cant read it clearly. As he's the one who proactively wants to keep contact with me. I regretted it now.

Please PM me if you read this message.

Edited by van1981

Date: 19 march

Time: Around 2-3pm

Katong Pool

You were tanning in a black TYR trunks. Me white trunks. I left first to shower after tanning and bump into you at the showers right at the back. You went into the toilet cubicle and came out with a hardon. After showering, I waited at the bigger toilet cubicle for you. We had fun for quite some time. When we left, you told me that I looked familiar.

Hope to meet you again :)

Date: 28/03 Friday night

Timing: 10.45pm - 11.15pm

Venue: Changi Business Park

You: Fair chinese guy in white singlet and business black pants. Drive a toyota i think.

Me: Chinese in white long sleeve and business pant. Fondling myself in the park and you approach me.

Date: 29/3

Time: around 8.15pm

Venue: Chinatown MRT

You were in a white A&F tee, u were leaving the station while I was getting to the trains. We had eye contacts quite a few times. do contact me, would love to get to know you. I'm the one wearing a blue and white striped tee shirt.

Date: 30th march 14

Time: 830pm

I saw you seating on the bench when i just arrive. You re tall, vry hunky & manly. You smiled to me when u r walking towards your locker which is next to mine. Later on the second floor, u approach me & ask me to go to the room. But i wasnt keen on immediate go straight to the room & would prefer to chat alittle while get to knw each other first. You said u got to go, but i didn reply & then u left.

Let me knw if u r here? We can chat or perhaps be friends :)

Date: 30th march 14

Time: 830pm

I saw you seating on the bench when i just arrive. You re tall, vry hunky & manly. You smiled to me when u r walking towards your locker which is next to mine. Later on the second floor, u approach me & ask me to go to the room. But i wasnt keen on immediate go straight to the room & would prefer to chat alittle while get to knw each other first. You said u got to go, but i didn reply & then u left.

Let me knw if u r here? We can chat or perhaps be friends :)

LOL

this late morning 2 apr, at a gym in sci park 1.

you were around 180cm, probably around late20s or early 30s wearing specs with black frame, white t-shirt, black shorts, NB shoes. you were training until around 11am then you went to shower first, while i was still working out. when I finished my session and went into changing room, you were in your working attire. you were at the wash basin and your back was facing me while i was preparing to go for shower.

if you see this msg, just hope to connect with you. maybe we can be gym buddies when we meet.

Edited by milogarang

2 april 2014

Bus 2 double decker , around 6.30pm

I got on at bugis and you were standing at the front of the bus , next to the ezlink scanner .

Your bag was infront of you . You were wearing this stripey patterned shirt and a brownish beige pants .

You look really cute and kept turning to the side .

Just wondering if you'd be here :3

Guest JUSTguy

To the chinese guy who ran at NTU yunan Garden around 11plus , you were wearing sleeveless tshirt and white short.I think youre a student there. You look very fit and i find you hot. You ran about 3 laps around the garden before you ran off somewhere. I was the one who sat at the pavillion playing with my hp. We pass each other while i walking towards another pavillion. Hope to make friend with you.

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)