Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

Was sharing the toilet bowl with my uncle due to drink too much and cannot wait.... So we pee together and when he see me shaved and smooth he is like confuse.... I noticed it and tell him.... Alot people tell me they like it when I am shaved so when they touching me... They feel more arouse... And then I say yes I am a btm and u are the 1st in family to know... 

11 hours ago, Gary 37 said:

Was sharing the toilet bowl with my uncle due to drink too much and cannot wait.... So we pee together and when he see me shaved and smooth he is like confuse.... I noticed it and tell him.... Alot people tell me they like it when I am shaved so when they touching me... They feel more arouse... And then I say yes I am a btm and u are the 1st in family to know... 

that’s not any accidental exposure but it’s definitely a good sharing. Tell your uncle that it’s common for guys to shave it clean down there. Even straight men do that. 

Guest 姣羞黄花女
? 12 hours ago, Gary 37 said:

how old is your uncle? Is he hot?

12 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Went to my cousin's hse juz now. Playing cards around e coffee table. He was sitting on e sofa n I m sitting on e stool opposite him. He was wearing e black shorts w/o undie. He exposed his uncut cock n balls when he kept moving himself on sofa while playing cards. 😁

If my cousin do this, i sure will rape my cousin fuck he deep deep 

7 minutes ago, Sg boi said:

My Malaysian cousin slept at my place these few days for cny as he can’t go back. We shared room and he slept with his undies only. See his hardon bulge but don’t dare to touch. Notti boi don’t know when he jerked as I found cum stain in his underwear. 

Prolly he Jo looking at yr bulge while u were sleeping.

My uncle (father's brother) who is 30+ (10yrs older than me) sleep on top of me on the double deck bed. He only wear loose boxer at home. There is a wall fan at the base of the bed facing his legs blowing at him. The wind blowing may sometimes flip open his boxer exposing his pinky mushroom head jewel. Love seeing the wind blowing through his pubic hair. 🤩

15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

My uncle (father's brother) who is 30+ (10yrs older than me) sleep on top of me on the double deck bed. He only wear loose boxer at home. There is a wall fan at the base of the bed facing his legs blowing at him. The wind blowing may sometimes flip open his boxer exposing his pinky mushroom head jewel. Love seeing the wind blowing through his pubic hair. 🤩

Wow. nice motivation to be home to sleep everyday. 

On 1/22/2021 at 8:23 PM, sgocean93 said:

Was in the train this morning and spotted a sporty guy accidentally flashing his cock head. He seemed really young (seems like only in his early 20s), was in a white tee which showcased his bulging biceps really well as it strained against the sleeves, and a pair of very skimpy pair of green shorts made of cotton material and muscular calves. He was also wearing a knee guard - perhaps due to a sports injury?

He was playing mobile games on his phone and sitting right opposite me, and I already noticed him the moment he boarded the train. Seemed like a straight guy judging from how he would look up and only glance at young women entering the train, and his sitting posture seemed like how a typical straight alpha male would sit. 

That pair of shorts made him look really slutty. When he first sat down, that already skimpy pair of shorts rode up and exposed large portions of his thigh. A portion of the typically unexposed “white” areas were exposed too. Not that he bothered. But I couldn’t see his cock bulge as his bag blocked it.

As time passed, perhaps he got restless in the train and started stretching his sexy legs, particularly the leg with the knee guard on. That was when his shorts inched slightly higher up and an obscene round bulge could be seen. I got rock hard looking at that. When more commuters alighted and he had more space to manoveur, he started spreading his legs wider and oh boy, he wasn’t wearing underwear and his mushroom head got exposed for a moment! Beautiful pinkish head resting on his inner thigh. 

Perhaps sensing the cold air on his manhood region, he looked down and quickly pulled down that pair of shorts that had ridden so high up in a bid to protect his modesty. He then used his bag to block his cock bulge all the way till he alighted. So hot. 

Hope can encounter such nice incident on public transport.

On 1/22/2021 at 8:23 PM, sgocean93 said:

Was in the train this morning and spotted a sporty guy accidentally flashing his cock head. He seemed really young (seems like only in his early 20s), was in a white tee which showcased his bulging biceps really well as it strained against the sleeves, and a pair of very skimpy pair of green shorts made of cotton material and muscular calves. He was also wearing a knee guard - perhaps due to a sports injury?

He was playing mobile games on his phone and sitting right opposite me, and I already noticed him the moment he boarded the train. Seemed like a straight guy judging from how he would look up and only glance at young women entering the train, and his sitting posture seemed like how a typical straight alpha male would sit. 

That pair of shorts made him look really slutty. When he first sat down, that already skimpy pair of shorts rode up and exposed large portions of his thigh. A portion of the typically unexposed “white” areas were exposed too. Not that he bothered. But I couldn’t see his cock bulge as his bag blocked it.

As time passed, perhaps he got restless in the train and started stretching his sexy legs, particularly the leg with the knee guard on. That was when his shorts inched slightly higher up and an obscene round bulge could be seen. I got rock hard looking at that. When more commuters alighted and he had more space to manoveur, he started spreading his legs wider and oh boy, he wasn’t wearing underwear and his mushroom head got exposed for a moment! Beautiful pinkish head resting on his inner thigh. 

Perhaps sensing the cold air on his manhood region, he looked down and quickly pulled down that pair of shorts that had ridden so high up in a bid to protect his modesty. He then used his bag to block his cock bulge all the way till he alighted. So hot. 

Nice! Hope to be this lucky too one day!

Can you re-share the pic, censoring the face and any other identifying info of course?

Having breakfast at coffeeshop. Came a family of 3, husband, wife n son. Wife n son went off to buy food, left e husband ard 50yo sitting diagonally across me. He was leaning against e chair with legs spreading wide n 1 hand under his singlet effleuraging on his abdominal while talking on his fone. His shorts opening at groin area crumble up n stuck there exposing 1 of his ball tightly squeezed out. A few moment later, his kkj oso exposed when e shorts opening loosen. Big kkj head! 🤩

After my swim yesterday afternoon, I walked to the nearby hawker for lunch. 
There was an elderly men sitting at a table wearing a rather small shorts. The shorts is a tad too small for him, perhaps. Something was showing out reom one of his legs opening. I was too embarrassed to even take a longer look. I quickly walked past him!!

Edited by bluerunner

Guest 阿佬pek
14 hours ago, bluerunner said:

After my swim yesterday afternoon, I walked to the nearby hawker for lunch. 
There was an elderly men sitting at a table wearing a rather small shorts. The shorts is a tad too small for him, perhaps. Something was showing out reom one of his legs opening. I was too embarrassed to even take a longer look. I quickly walked past him!!

This is called shake leg lanpa song.

We old men do it on purpose because need to air our balls in this hot climate. People see also never care. Don't be surprised that there are tikopek like those at Clementi toilet who beo us.

He wants to peep, I open wider and scratch my balls for him make him steamed.

• 3 weeks later...

Saw a guy (in his 40-50s) coming out of 7-11. He was in a pair of low rose jeans WITH belt. Still, his jeans was sitting too low and his polo shirt wasn’t long enough to cover his butt. Part of his butt cheek and butt crack were exposed. 
Not a pretty sight for his age. Flat butt too. 

Edited by bluerunner

last time in secondary school u know how boys like to tease each other by touching each other's dick? i remember i had a huge crush on this guy. he was super well-built and smell really manly, very hard to imagine he was a lower sec student. there was this time we were fooling around and then i smack his groin area and then realises that his bulge his freaking huge. as a young boy i was very shocked like how can it be so big? and then after that i went to toilet to pee and he was inside peeing at the urinal also, and there were other group of boys around him trying to disturb him and then he got angry and move slightly backwards to smack his friends, as he move backwards, i saw his dick like omg it's really freaking thick and huge and a lot of pubes also, which is a stark difference from mine who is almost hairless and small. after seeing his dick i got really excited and thinking about it for days. 

Guest Newbie
3 hours ago, Guest haha said:

last time in secondary school u know how boys like to tease each other by touching each other's dick? i remember i had a huge crush on this guy. he was super well-built and smell really manly, very hard to imagine he was a lower sec student. there was this time we were fooling around and then i smack his groin area and then realises that his bulge his freaking huge. as a young boy i was very shocked like how can it be so big? and then after that i went to toilet to pee and he was inside peeing at the urinal also, and there were other group of boys around him trying to disturb him and then he got angry and move slightly backwards to smack his friends, as he move backwards, i saw his dick like omg it's really freaking thick and huge and a lot of pubes also, which is a stark difference from mine who is almost hairless and small. after seeing his dick i got really excited and thinking about it for days. 

Imagine if you happened to see him freeballing and accidentally exposing himself

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, coolchinese said:

not sure this is a good finding for some people here.. walked past just now, saw some beng's balls hanging out... hope some fellow bw's will find some excitement on this pic... I have a clear pic of the guy.. maybe its better that I send by PM if you guys are keen.. PM me and I send to your inbox.. I guess that's better to protect his identity or it might be happen to be your friend and family member :).

IMG_0628-1.pdf

Do not share pics you taken of strangers in public. That would be doxxing.

For posting ad in the Main forum. You get 1 warning point.

For doxxing innocent people. 1 week suspension from the forum.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, riverrobles said:

I used to stay in Compassvale before and where I live, my flat's door is facing my neighbors door.  Our flats are the last two units in that level or corner. The neighbors are a young couple with two daughters, both toddlers. The father is a young flight attendant and the mother was also a flight attendant but was now a stay at home mom. On weekends, I usually just open the entrance door to let fresh air in with the door grills locked for security. 

One Saturday, his daughters were just in front of my flat playing, and since my door was open they can see me and started saying hello , making gestures to notice them . To my surprise one of the neighbor's daughter started climbing the grills of my door! I started to shout and told her to go down. I was really worried.

All of a sudden I saw the young father, my hot FA neighbor , coming out of their flat , a dashing young father in singlets and a pair of shorts, scolding them and asking her to go down and go back inside their home. She did not.

What he did next surprised me. He carried his daughter down, spanked her and scolded her again. While he was doing this, I was in front of my door, watching the girl crying. All of a sudden, he started to hug his daughter then he squatted. With my neighbor in the squat position, he accidentally exposed his pinkish cock head and hairy balls , he also has smooth athletic legs, that are now wide open. I still remember the color of his shorts, it was black, either he was wearing loose shorts or high split running shorts , i won't forget him innocently exposing his family jewels in front of me, his gay neighbor. I can see the contrast of his white Chinese porcelain skin, definitely he was not wearing any underwear . My eyes had a feast since he only went inside their house after the girl stopped crying.

I wanted to tell the him but I also do not want to embarass him, and since there were no other uncles and aunties during his exposure, I tried my best to be coy and just watch the best view in Compassvale

He was squatting like this and the best view looks like this: https://newtumbl.com/x_mBhrZrv43UG1 

Nice one po kuya.. 

Hello bunso @Red_martian, I am happy to see you here again 🙂 . I havent posted in ages but happy to see familiar names. I'll post more stories. Kamusta?

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

49 minutes ago, riverrobles said:

When I was still living in Sengkang, there are many young couples. I would see the husband and wife busy on both their phones while kids are playing and sometimes I would be rewarded with a view like this.

l9EymN2.jpg

what a nice white undies

You are so lucky..

2 hours ago, riverrobles said:

When I was still living in Sengkang, there are many young couples. I would see the husband and wife busy on both their phones while kids are playing and sometimes I would be rewarded with a view like this.

l9EymN2.jpg

you are so lucky

On 8/8/2021 at 10:15 AM, DeMarko said:

what a nice white undies

On 8/8/2021 at 11:42 AM, SKYT said:

You are so lucky..

you are so lucky

as long as there are nice things and I always get lucky, I will post what I can share here

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

WQPofyr.jpg

This happens, thats why when I go hiking I like to go with men. If someone accidentally clings to my shorts, I will be glad to let my shorts slip that until it reaches my ankles 😆

I will be embarassed if it was a woman like below.

tQ8cchW.jpg

WQPofyr.jpg

On 8/13/2021 at 5:37 PM, riverrobles said:

This happens, thats why when I go hiking I like to go with men. If someone accidentally clings to my shorts, I will be glad to let my shorts slip that until it reaches my ankles 😆

I will be embarassed if it was a woman like below.

tQ8cchW.jpg

What an ass ... slurp slurp

Guest Brit Vs French

Lol. That sheepish smile and shrug. He seemed to be amused rather than embarrassed. Are vietnames people as nonchalant about nudity as the Japanese? Maybe colonisation by the French yields different mentality in the people from colonisation by the British in the last like in the case of Singapore. We are so prudish and need to act sanctimonious and high class all the time. We are so stuffy and stale. Vietnamese on the other hand are so liberal. That's why there are so many Viet sex workers and Singaporean sex workers are rare.

On 8/15/2021 at 11:55 PM, riverrobles said:

Accidental exposure in Vietnamese traditional wrestling

The post was in Vietnamese. 

But the ppl looked gurkha or some remote Chinese minority tribal group.

On 8/17/2021 at 1:50 PM, Guest Phlim said:

The post was in Vietnamese. 

But the ppl looked gurkha or some remote Chinese minority tribal group.

The northern Vietnamese are v southern chinese looking. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 2/16/2021 at 2:42 PM, Guest Jayden said:

Wow. nice motivation to be home to sleep everyday. 

This reminds me of an overnight train ride from Amsterdam to Copenhagen few years back.  I shared a couchette with a male colleague.  I took the bottom bunk and in the early hours of the morning just before dawn, I felt some movement.  Then I realised it was him coming down from the upper bunk.  What I saw was really worth the early morning disturbance.  He was standing practically right in front of my face (visualise the crampness of a train berth) with pants off and was slowly pulling down his underwear.  Within seconds he was standing there completely naked with his thick flaccid cock almost inches from my face as he stood on tip toes to reach for a pair of clean undies from his overnight bag on his bunk.  Then the sight of him bending down to pull his fresh undies slowly up his legs and then his right hand adjusting his dick to place it snugly inside his briefs was the reward for sharing the berth with him. 

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest Sexual tension
On 8/25/2021 at 1:16 PM, kimlo777 said:

This reminds me of an overnight train ride from Amsterdam to Copenhagen few years back.  I shared a couchette with a male colleague.  I took the bottom bunk and in the early hours of the morning just before dawn, I felt some movement.  Then I realised it was him coming down from the upper bunk.  What I saw was really worth the early morning disturbance.  He was standing practically right in front of my face (visualise the crampness of a train berth) with pants off and was slowly pulling down his underwear.  Within seconds he was standing there completely naked with his thick flaccid cock almost inches from my face as he stood on tip toes to reach for a pair of clean undies from his overnight bag on his bunk.  Then the sight of him bending down to pull his fresh undies slowly up his legs and then his right hand adjusting his dick to place it snugly inside his briefs was the reward for sharing the berth with him. 

I hope you were not watching this movie, before sleeping

https://www.queerguru.com/sexual-tension-1-volatile/

On 8/25/2021 at 1:16 PM, kimlo777 said:

Wow... you get all the lucky breaks.
Did anything happen after the free show?
Do share pleez...

On 8/25/2021 at 4:06 PM, Yas1950 said:

Wow... you get all the lucky breaks.
Did anything happen after the free show?
Do share pleez...

unfortunately nothing happened as he is a very homophobic guy ... married with a 14yo son and he told me he takes his son out every weekend to play all sorts of sports as he is fearful he will grow up and become gay.  He doesn't understand that sports doesn't define a person.  On that trip, we shared a room and all i got to see was the tip of his morning wood peeking out from his boxer shorts.  Didn't do anything although I was very tempted to but didn't want to spoil the friendship.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 8/29/2021 at 9:57 PM, riverrobles said:

I was invited for a summer pool party by my boss and I had a blast. 

I really always want to take photo of their cute dog as long as his son is there, I know he won't bite.

It was me who did.

What did I say about sharing pic of innocent people online?

1 week suspension because you had used up all your warnings.
The next photo you share of innocent people, your account will be banned!

Plan a new account because this will be your last chance!

• G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.