Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

12 hours ago, Anon_anon said:

How much is the entry fees for g.spa?

LOCATION #1:

Spa Pass Full Day 设施通行证 (Non-member).

Duration varies  $58

FULL DAY PASS (11AM to 3AM) - Full Spa Facilities with Hot and Cold Mineral Onsen Jacuzzi Pools, Steam Room and Sauna - Free-flow Mini Buffet with Delicious Cuisines, Fresh Cold-Pressed Juices, Snacks, Cold and Hot Desserts, Premium Imported Tea and Coffee - Comfortable Lounge Area Suitable for Both Work and Relaxation with Individual Entertainment System - Business Lounge Designed For Privacy and Exclusivity 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOCATION #2:
Onsen Pass> Full Day> nett $40.66 for use from 10am to 10pm YUNOMORI ONSEN.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOCATION #3:

Spa Admission
 $58 (Member) , $68 (Non-Member)

Inclusive of facilities such as hot pool, cold pool*, steam bath, sauna*, relaxation lounge with personalized monitor, ala carte food and beverages.

***ALL information above was copied-&-pasted from their official websites.

On 7/22/2014 at 1:55 PM, Samuel Lim said:

I need to relax badly and I miss the nice spa experience  had overseas.. Is anyone Spa-ing this coming Fri (25th) late morning/Afternoon-

I've Nv been to any of these straight establishments discussed and I would like to spend my whole afternoon relaxing in the hot/cold pool and perhaps getting a massage or scrub too...The following spa seems exciting:

-Damai Spa

-Health Spa Fitness

-Hot Spa

-G Spa

-1-Spa

- And the one at Sentosa (Capella I think)

-Willow Spa

PM me if anyone is keen :P

Other than Spa-1 and G Spa, anyone knows any establishment that allows the use of the facilities without massage.

10 minutes ago, Branson69 said:

Any action? How the sauna and steam? Cruisey? May check it out Monday or Tuesday 

B E S T 

P L A C E

E V E R🎈🎉🎊

I leave the rest to ur imagination... Spa Nes Virgin here... visited today 3pm>8.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...