Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

Gspa Review: Sunday

1. 1 cold and 1 hot pool. It’s abit murky. I understand why some say that there’s a smell. Not exactly clean. 

2. 1 steam and 1 sauna. These are ok. steam room is very hot though. The massage chair area is dirty. I don’t see any attendants cleaning or sanitising after use by previous person. I see used blankets lying around. Not the cleanest.  

3. Crowd: mostly middle age to mature man. 

4. Food: Most food options were out by 8pm although they advertised dinner till 10.30pm. Only left with pork chop. The pork chop was pretty decent though. Other options that run out are bak kut teh, char kway teow, curry chicken. 

I will most probably not visit again. Will try spa 1 or spa nes soon. 

38 minutes ago, Fitguy90 said:

1. 1 cold and 1 hot pool. It’s abit murky. I understand why some say that there’s a smell. Not exactly clean. 

2. 1 steam and 1 sauna. These are ok. steam room is very hot though. The massage chair area is dirty. I don’t see any attendants cleaning or sanitising after use by previous person. I see used blankets lying around. Not the cleanest.  

4. Food: Most food options were out by 8pm although they advertised dinner till 10.30pm. Only left with pork chop. The pork chop was pretty decent though. Other options that run out are bak kut teh, char kway teow, curry chicken. 

Thank u @Fitguy90 for visiting & helping us in evaluating. 

Years ago when i went there was some class & luxury & even the meals were innovative but now that they have their pool of members supporting them... they seem more interested in the running of it & not the upkeep or upgrading of existing facilities which is sad as they have the space to facelift to something like Willow Tree Stream but the current mindset is status quo until something breaks dn then we start making plans. Just my perspective...

57 minutes ago, Fitguy90 said:

Oh, thks for the info. 🙏 Think I will give it a miss.

Stick to Yuno ba..

18 minutes ago, Gozu said:

Got male masseur? 

Nope. I don't think Spanes has any male masseur. It is a straight place, kindda sensing those underground fellas patronising the place more LOL, just a feel.

Edited by Meowz

A truly accomplished wallflower.....
Not an expert so if you're gonna rely on my advice, please keep in mind to do it at your own risk. 

3 hours ago, QQHappy said:

How is the buffet spread at G-Spa?

Generally I prefer Jap style onsen/spa for a reason... 😏. But no free food.

During my visit, the gspa buffet spread was....pathetic, 1 or 2 hot items with some instant dimsum choices. Anyway, wasn't actively looking out for it. 

A truly accomplished wallflower.....
Not an expert so if you're gonna rely on my advice, please keep in mind to do it at your own risk. 

9 hours ago, colin7878 said:

would like to try spa nes. what is crowd ? mostly old or young? how is the food there?

can naked in the pool?

Sorrie for posting a video that has girls in it...  but that's what i got from Google Search:

https://youtu.be/nPM4lGHZw7U

Just now, QQHappy said:

Ya, awaiting more review on Spa NES. How's the crowd like? Really got "underground fellas"?

Yeah...

Really wanna know what's actually going on behind closed doors...

1 minute ago, Hades said:

Anyone can share the difference between spa nes and Gspa? In terms of sizes of facilities and discreet areas like steam room and sauna? Thanks in advance!

I've not been to Spa Nes but G-Spa is def Singapore's biggest Spa with the most floor space.

So definitely got "more discreet areas"...