Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Guest workout
On 12/6/2020 at 7:00 AM, 30yochinese said:

of the 3 stories, which is my best? the part on seeing a guy looking like Chuando liking chubs. i am beginning to accept there will always be a market for chubs or any kind of body shape, size. 

Sure! for a hunk or slim guy it's more comfortable to do the workout on top of a chub considering the thin and hard mattrass at Shogun... 🤣

Guest ShogunFan
On 12/12/2020 at 5:35 PM, Guest Random Guest said:

Visited Shogun last Sunday. Surprised that that it was abit crowded. A few changes, the smoking room is sealed up, the steam room is darker now as they have masked out some of the glass door and side glass bricks. Upstairs with the exercise equipment has swap places with the big outdoor bed which has been moved indoor to a dark room area. 

Although the half of the patrons are more seniors and out of shape men, there are random acceptable ones. The culture here is laid back with a good amount of regulars. If you are not fussy and don't look like a troll, there should be no problem finding someone to hook up. Not uncommon to find groupies having fun, and people are not shy having fun on the open big mattresses. If you are picky then give the place a miss as you will be judging ever other person, but if you are open you just might have a good time.

I love the exercise equipment area. That's where the solid but picky guys will hang out. Got into a brief threesome there earlier this week.

People definitely aren't shy having fun on the big mattresses, but I observed that patrons can be contentious if others join in to play. When it is crowded and there are many chasers, beware that there can be a high chance of s.323 CPC offences both on bed and in dark. (I.e. patrons do get rather violent when fanning off competition for cocks)

Considering that Sg is entering phase 3 and the horny uncles will start returning in force, Shogun will definitely see better days ahead. 

13 hours ago, Guest ShogunFan said:

I love the exercise equipment area. That's where the solid but picky guys will hang out. Got into a brief threesome there earlier this week.

People definitely aren't shy having fun on the big mattresses, but I observed that patrons can be contentious if others join in to play. When it is crowded and there are many chasers, beware that there can be a high chance of s.323 CPC offences both on bed and in dark. (I.e. patrons do get rather violent when fanning off competition for cocks)

Considering that Sg is entering phase 3 and the horny uncles will start returning in force, Shogun will definitely see better days ahead. 

What is S.323 CPC 🤔🙄

After 11pm then people start to lock themselves in the cubicle to sleep and snore... that's what happened during my visit last time... not sure if it is still the same now.

And the steam room is closed after 11pm or 12am if not wrong.

11 hours ago, Since u r here said:

dont think so 

As for your qn on the white short, just an ordinary uncle (to a younger one may not find him any one special) to the mature , maybe just prefer his dick
- this is Shogun, not studs

the more u expect, the more u focus just one 1 expectation, u may turn out disappointed, go in with an open mind and without high expectation, then u will be happier
if you want more of handsomes, and muscled hunks, pls go to the other saunas , more efficient and effective!

How about the chinese factory worker man, heard he looks seductive in in uniform when asleeped.

but i never got a chance for him as he's quite hostile when approached......

On 1/13/2021 at 3:51 PM, pewpewpew123 said:

Shogun gym is well equipped or not? Can gym naked?

Yes. It has a well equipped gym with weights, treadmills, bench press. Many hot hunks do their workout either nude or in jockstraps. Several hunks oil their muscled bodies. After their hard workout, these hot hunks will be all high and horny with huge hard cocks busting through their jockstraps that a full blown orgy happens.

On 1/26/2021 at 12:56 AM, G_M said:

3rd strike.

1 week holiday from Bw!

do you think can remove your restriction bcz many forumers being strike by you ?

just an open suggestion !

also save the hassle for you to take time to keep track about it.

administrator can do more other instead of this trivial task ? Please dun strike me bcz i already kena black listed by you since i m the bw pioneer from begninning.

Guest better top
16 hours ago, Firday said:

do you think can remove your restriction bcz many forumers being strike by you ?

just an open suggestion !

also save the hassle for you to take time to keep track about it.

administrator can do more other instead of this trivial task ? Please dun strike me bcz i already kena black listed by you since i m the bw pioneer from begninning.

Please don't! He needs to constantly rub is ego here by striking because in real life he knows he's a small prick loser wanting to be a top. So this is his escape and feel big. Have some conscience and let him be.

5 hours ago, Guest better top said:

Please don't! He needs to constantly rub is ego here by striking because in real life he knows he's a small prick loser wanting to be a top. So this is his escape and feel big. Have some conscience and let him be.

Dun use harsh word on him bcz being admin there alot of hard work and time consuming to service the forum afterall he already done us a good favour. Just be kind to share our thoughts and feedback.

I do understand that his concern,more over this involvement with sauna that have no commercial ads profit to the bw forum. 

Guest Hot hunk

Went this evening around 6pm and I saw a Chinese fit guy getting groped by so many people so I joined in too. 

Did anyone see him or manage to get him in a room? lol

Guest Hot Hunk
59 minutes ago, weiqiang1988 said:

I saw this Chinese guy. I was holding his hand. He got a nice fit body 

hahah you are lucky. His other hand was holding on to his towel with so many people tryiing to take it off. Did you manage to lick or suck him? 

There are a few supporters / haters of particular sauna which they will diss / praise certain sauna in the discussion.

In a competitive gay sauna market in Singapore, there is NO need to praise a particular and diss the other. Everyone has different yardstick and your good/bad experience may be unique to you and others will have their good/bad unique experience.

To each his own. For any company to be able to sustain so many years, they will have their good and their bad. At the end of the day, those who can survived means they at least had done something right to survive. Those who can't survived, would had been long gone and became history.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I’m a newbie to these gay spas, have been to TMC once, and did some strolling just now and was very surprised that Shogun is just like 10 meters away from TMC? 😂. I was tempted to go in since TMC is closed now, but I was worried need go pay membership? These 2 spas are just walking distance from my HDB, I think i’ll get fucked more 😂...

34 minutes ago, oldies-lover said:

So they are open already??

Same location??

wat u mean by open alrdy? i thought shogun is always open...got closed down before meh.....when all the saunas start opening last year july, shogun is open also...just that i heard now they increased the price to $15 instead of $12....currently is the most ex compared to other 3 saunas...

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.