Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

I do miss shogun, waiting for the day they reopen. So many good memories, many amazing orgasms. Used to go there when it was called the box (if i recalled) back in telok ayer! Right above the hairdressing shop. 

Guest Client
1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

???

it is just like any other gay saunas

Where's your infamous comparison table for the saunas? Hurry up update (rename Cruise as Hook + social distance guidelines) & post it here, not all saunas offer the same value for money.

Guest 小熊叔
24 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

yes, of cos, if not why Shogun is a top choice?!
(they provide blankets now for S$1 each,  now thenn i realised they didnt wash after each use.....) 

by the way, the price has been raised to S$15 , if u r using their card, u have to top up S$3 more

Considering their clienteles, it's silly even though they're desperate to recover their losses. They're basically empty in the afternoon even when reducing their capacity.

Those old men know it's empty and will save their money only for the weekends to get their money worth.

Now at $15, it's totally dead as everybody will migrate to Tenmen during weekdays.

On 8/24/2020 at 1:29 PM, Since u r here said:

yes, of cos, if not why Shogun is a top choice?!
(they provide blankets now for S$1 each,  now thenn i realised they didnt wash after each use.....) 

by the way, the price has been raised to S$15 , if u r using their card, u have to top up S$3 more

Took a half day off & visited Shogun this afternoon at around 130 pm.

1. Monday to Friday: Price remains at $12 per entry.

2. Saturday, Sunday & public holidays: $15.

3. Temperature check & scan I.C. at counter.

4. No so-called 4 hours time slot.

5. Didn't ask on crowd control, but believe is a non issue.

6. Steam room is closed.

7. Minor change on up stair gang way.

8. Gym room converted to big bed. Equipment moved to outdoor.

1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

yes, i thnk some saunas set the 6hr but not shogun cos they 24hr
if i stay overnite, exceed certain hrs then have to pay, :(

Regd pt8, just to add on, that means outdoor bed become smaller liao!!!

i m hoping can the upper level aircon be tuned to weaker, it is way too strong for a frail body like me!

No, there is no change on the outdoor bed, The equipment is next to the bed.

I always believe seeing is the best way to know the fact, rather than wild guessing.

Similarly this applies on all other saunas, pay them a visit & find it out, whether they operate via 4 hrs, 6 hrs time slot or etc.

17 hours ago, Since u r here said:

I didnt guess At all

in the past it s two bed under the tentage , they r each opp of one another.....

now cos the gym eq occupied that space outdoor so it is just left with one bed

Alamak, still there, the two beds & the two tents are still there.

So, where are the gym stuff? Haha.....

15 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Shn will think of coming to such places??

so all customers must go to see the inspector now w their nric???

Yeah maybe those who breach shn quite possible. Anyways, after checking the IC, they returned it to owner and go. Then can proceed on what you do, relax and watch tv

Guest Client
1 hour ago, luvzg said:

I am just looking for light fun like exhibiting/admiring erected dick n JO, not into oral n anal. Is it possible to enjoy that in here? Which place in the sauna possible for that?

Is it still 24hours or wat time its open now?

Shogun is not 24hr, they will close at 8am for housekeeping & reopen at 12noon.  Good thing about them is they don't have 4hr limit per entry, you can stay as long as you like until dawn.  

If you like exhibiting yourself, the TV lounge, shower area, smoking + the outdoor area are most suited & sufficiently lit for that. 

IMHO, Shogun is the most inclusive club of all, frequented mostly by very average blue collar uncle & elderly type with not so perfect body...occasionally visited by ladyboy/trans on half day leave as well 😊

Guest Whitesun

Always enjoyed doing workout naked in the gym  room inside the maze but l find it kind of too dark.When today and saw a small change on the rooftop area.Before there was two big bed facing each other under the tentage.now one of the  big bed was moved to the  gym room  and the gym equipment was relocated to empty big bed space.Now l  can enjoy doing workout  naked openly  under the broad daylight  at the same time waiting to be used.

8 hours ago, Guest Client said:

Shogun is not 24hr, they will close at 8am for housekeeping & reopen at 12noon.  Good thing about them is they don't have 4hr limit per entry, you can stay as long as you like until dawn.  

If you like exhibiting yourself, the TV lounge, shower area, smoking + the outdoor area are most suited & sufficiently lit for that. 

IMHO, Shogun is the most inclusive club of all, frequented mostly by very average blue collar uncle & elderly type with not so perfect body...occasionally visited by ladyboy/trans on half day leave as well 😊

Competitive advantage without the $4 hr limit and additional $5 per 2 hrs, makes Shogun best affordable place, guess more will flock in

13 hours ago, Guest Client said:

ladyboy / trans? seriously ah? nvr met lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2019 at 7:57 PM, Guest Truth said:

If only all the sauna owners can pool their resources together & run them as semi non-profit businesses for the GLTQ community. Each club can then have their own unique theme & activities with competiting with each other. All revenues will go to cover all rentals & expenses including, staff's aws, capex & maintenance.

Possible scenerios :

i.Keybox will be for  those seeking true friendships and long term relationships. Can have cafe, dining rooms/karaoke for group/1-on'1 dating. 24hr gay dorms for travellers

ii.Shogun can have board games and charity sex corners in the form of glory holes & bathrooms. Guys with matured men & disability  fetish can sign up as volunteers.  Can include caretaker & undertaker services if they want to bring in additional revenues. 

iii.Ten men will target chasers and chubs and uncles with slightly bigger rooms. Can have a proper gym with personal trainers to encourage and cultivate healthier lifestyle.

iv.Cruise purely for ons and orgies. They should be located away from the rest for discreetness. 24 hr dungeon & maze + dark rooms. 

Should have the biggest gay sauna in all of Asia. Didn't Singapore wants to be no 1 in everything? Ask gov for help

On 8/30/2020 at 8:55 PM, luvzg said:

I am just looking for light fun like exhibiting/admiring erected dick n JO, not into oral n anal. Is it possible to enjoy that in here? Which place in the sauna possible for that?

Is it still 24hours or wat time its open now?

that what I always do when I am there I will let pple caress me and molest me... but I know some guys go there only to exhibit...

On 8/31/2020 at 12:15 PM, Gloryhole lover said:

ladyboy / trans? seriously ah? nvr met lol

I ever saw them before and dont be surprised that they can even top a guy. Some guys love chick with dick fuck them.

Guest Shogun Club is now opened

Wow the place is revamped n refreshed 

Totally clean. No longer the old shogun 

The 2 fat rude staff is also gone. It's friendly service 

The staff is always doing its sanitation and even disinfect the beds

This is basic expectation 

The toilet at the top level, if there is an award, I will give it 6 star rating! 

Its cleaner than my house toilet there is no yellowish or grime

No urine smell! The outdoor floor cleanliness has majorly improved 

So clean 

I am not being bias 

This is base on 3 weeks experience wt different day n timings visited 

Shogun please keep up to maintain! 

What I would like to suggest a TV at the outdoor gym, new computer. Perhaps make workstation at roof level and thicker mattress. Just a suggestion 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.