Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

I was there an hour ago roaming around with my black sling shirt and black shorts on. I was at the dark maze entrance, an uncle talked to me and laughed, he said it’s skin night haha and asked me to take my shirt and shorts off. First time going in Shogun ☺️. Saw a cute guy with curly hair and eye glasses in locker area (not too tall), felt a bit horny when I saw him haha! But I left after 20 min, I was there just to watch people having fun but none 😂...

7 hours ago, Guest ShogunVisitor said:

Hmm..as TenMen appears to be under renovation, Shogun is experiencing an influx of bears using it as their temporary cave. 

aftermath will permanent cave if 10men never change their incompetent services atitude ! Customer is alway rights even they are wrong just by not showing your club anymore. Who the benefit in the end.

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Firday said:

aftermath will permanent cave if 10men never change their incompetent services atitude ! Customer is alway rights even they are wrong just by not showing your club anymore. Who the benefit in the end.

Sound like you are the ugly one got chased out by them. Served you right!  No choice, since you can't go there any more, the only way is to KPKB here lor. 

Guest Foreigner

Are there any details of what shogun is actually like? Doesn’t seem to have a web page. 

i go to TMC (and I like it, don’t want to start a who’s best argument😀) but now it’s closed, was wondering about trying them out. 

the things I like about TMC are the generally very dark, anonymous environment (not just the maze but also the showers and steam room), the naked and very public fun that happens in the steam room, general nudity about the whole spa and the virtual 100% guarantee of fun with older guys than me (I’m 45).  Will I like Shogun?

Guest No$NoTalk
6 hours ago, Guest Sad said:

Sadly no where is chub friendly :(

All saunas will welcome you with open arms if you got $. Just remember fellow cruisers are paying customers as well, they are not toys that you can simply grope and play as you please.

Guest sgman
23 hours ago, Guest Foreigner said:

the things I like about TMC are the generally very dark, anonymous environment (not just the maze but also the showers and steam room), the naked and very public fun that happens in the steam room, general nudity about the whole spa and the virtual 100% guarantee of fun with older guys than me (I’m 45).  Will I like Shogun?

From memory, Shogun is even darker than TMC ( dark maze/ steam room). It is possible to have fun at the shower area too. Overall the crowd there is older (definitely more distinctly senior citizens (as in pioneer gen)

2 hours ago, Guest sgman said:

From memory, Shogun is even darker than TMC ( dark maze/ steam room). It is possible to have fun at the shower area too. Overall the crowd there is older (definitely more distinctly senior citizens (as in pioneer gen)

I like some of the dark corners, especially when I can feel strong horny men trying to mount me.

Guest Foreigner

Went last night, and yes, that place is dark! The maze is much better than TMC though, with lots more nooks and dark spots. The steam room is pitch black as well, which means unexpected hands everywhere. No complaints though! 

not sure where all this stuff on it being dirty is - seemed in good order with regular clean ups.

On 3/26/2021 at 1:40 PM, Guest Foreigner said:

Went last night, and yes, that place is dark! The maze is much better than TMC though, with lots more nooks and dark spots. The steam room is pitch black as well, which means unexpected hands everywhere. No complaints though! 

the problem is that the clientele there.... mostly so unappealing

unexpected hands generally more recoil in horror, rather than pleasant surprise!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ongoing

went to few Fridays evening or late afternoon, good crowd. 

was surprised n informed the regular customers there because i was not a regular, the owner named Vincent manned the counter was not having a good mental health. 

he was literally shouting at his top his voice to his coworkers n demand to fight? in the view of customers. also always show his unhappy face. 

if this owner is not suitable to work at the premises, he should NOT appear there at all irregardless he owns it shows bad examples to his employees. 

suggests :

hire ppl to work!

instead of showing that obviously he cannot work type. (shows frustration?) 

making the place image bad he doesn't know how to run a business n like forcing himself to work. 

no such thing boss is boss. 

not professional & shameless 

remember customer pays for the entry if not he is not wat he is today 

12 hours ago, Guest ongoing said:

went to few Fridays evening or late afternoon, good crowd. 

was surprised n informed the regular customers there because i was not a regular, the owner named Vincent manned the counter was not having a good mental health. 

he was literally shouting at his top his voice to his coworkers n demand to fight? in the view of customers. also always show his unhappy face. 

if this owner is not suitable to work at the premises, he should NOT appear there at all irregardless he owns it shows bad examples to his employees. 

suggests :

hire ppl to work!

instead of showing that obviously he cannot work type. (shows frustration?) 

making the place image bad he doesn't know how to run a business n like forcing himself to work. 

no such thing boss is boss. 

not professional & shameless 

remember customer pays for the entry if not he is not wat he is today 

Give him a break! He could be having a rough time. You think just because customer pays for the entry means he's not entitled to his rants? Come one, its a $12, not $1200 visit. Why not you say double the price so he can afford to employ a redundant air steward to give you a plastic smile while he collects $24? Just leave him alone. If you don't like his business, don't visit. That's all! Don't have to displeased about his behaviour and whether he makes the place image bad because its his anyway. Doubt he cares if you visit because if you don't others will. Because they know how to ignore him but to take advantage of him providing a fun for all your horny needs for a cheap price.

Guest discreerning
11 hours ago, Guest boss said:

Give him a break! He could be having a rough time. You think just because customer pays for the entry means he's not entitled to his rants? Come one, its a $12, not $1200 visit. Why not you say double the price so he can afford to employ a redundant air steward to give you a plastic smile while he collects $24? Just leave him alone. If you don't like his business, don't visit. That's all! Don't have to displeased about his behaviour and whether he makes the place image bad because its his anyway. Doubt he cares if you visit because if you don't others will. Because they know how to ignore him but to take advantage of him providing a fun for all your horny needs for a cheap price.

Everyone has thier views or entitled to thier opinion - particularly as a owner of a brand he should refrain on negative behaviour towards his coworkers. not siding him, but he flagged such actions because it concering as a customer n this is a good feedback.

yes can have a choice not to go? yes but listening to factual feedback is wat matters 

Do u like to be yelled by your employer? perhaps yes for u? 

today boss needs to learn to be a leader understanding the meaning of leader 

he can yell all he wants at back door not a shop front,wat year is this

take a break? c'mon

yes he can have a choice not to go but if that 

give him a break, yes he should take a break from being at the shop as it best for all interest customers n long term business 

analyse before taking side

Guest Contri

Went to Shogun, contributing to those who know less about this place.

Crowd is definitely more mature. To me the key pull is the venue, very dark even for someone with good eyesight, so many opportunities in the maze area where you enter. Talk about a tactical adv for those who were alr inside with eyes adjusted.

Same level as the lockers: Walk pass the curtain from the locker area to enter a seated TV area. One more curtain after is the main maze area. There are a few areas left/right to sit, then there is a big bed area. Can't really help much with navigation without a map but there is an area which leads to a small dead end area that is padded. Favorite are the few cubicles with glory holes, sometimes you just want some super discreet fun (and seems like glory holes are going extinct in saunas)

2nd level is where the smoking area is on the left with many areas to lie and relax with a few rooms of various sizes. Can't comment much about the smoker area, seems to be sheltered somewhat from the rain.

On 4/16/2021 at 1:28 PM, smslut said:

I propose weekends 5am-7am as xd hour! Lol at least those with that fetish knows when to look for me haha 

It would be great if one of the saunas would designate some off-peak hours to being XD time. You should talk to the sauna and see if they will agree to it, even if only once a month! I'd love to join!

On 3/30/2021 at 6:54 AM, Since u r here said:

Join them at https://t.me/c/1346948722/233

so that u can direct them the queries:

Shogun Club

We are open 24Hrs daily.

Weekly Themes Nights :

Tuesday :

UnderWear / Skin nite

5pm-7pm

Friday :

BearBear UnderWear / Skin nite

5pm-7pm 🐻❄️🐻❄️🐻❄️

Saturday & Sunday & Eve & Holidays :

UnderWear / Skin nite

4pm-7pm

Expect Peak Hours

call 62210367 for Reservations

Shogun Club

Management

How can I join the tele-group. It says private. Can add me?

Guest Nakeddog

l visit shogun two to three times a month.l enjoyed walking around naked inside the sauna.Doing gym workout naked at the open air area.After l had finished my workout l will lie down on the big bed and let my body to be  used.

Guest Papaya
3 hours ago, Guest Nakeddog said:

l visit shogun two to three times a month.l enjoyed walking around naked inside the sauna.Doing gym workout naked at the open air area.After l had finished my workout l will lie down on the big bed and let my body to be  used.

I also like to walk around naked at open air side, not sure where their cctv position, quite worry.

Guest Nakeddog
1 hour ago, Guest Papaya said:

I also like to walk around naked at open air side, not sure where their cctv position, quite worry.

CCTV was installed at  the lockers area and open shower area at the side of the shower head.

1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

once u click on its telegrm it will link2 your own telegrm App (nt telegrp!)

i didnt join them too but i can view leh

Yup. It brings me to my own telegram app but it shows “this channel is private”

Guest Exiib
8 hours ago, Guest Nakeddog said:

I like being naked there but I'm choosy also. I let some touch me but I won't respond. 

Can see, touch but not sex.

I'll let them get me hard but I'll stop in a minute because I want to hold my cum and pleasures as long as possible.

Paradoxically, I have this unspoken fetish to be taken by force and raped, haha

But nobody dared to. I don't blame them because they are afraid to use force and get fight back.

Even those tikopeks that others complained for using force, they only touch but dare not force. I tried to give them chance but once I close up, they also give up.

Those who are too nice, I will reject. 

I really don't know why. I'll rather waste my time and money, not have sex if I don't get taken by force. Maybe, I think only those who really really really like me would be desperate enough to use force. Or I'm looking to test for aggressive tops.

50 minutes ago, Guest Exiib said:

I like being naked there but I'm choosy also. I let some touch me but I won't respond. 

I'll let them get me hard but I'll stop in a minute because I want to hold my cum and pleasures as long as possible.

But nobody dared to. I don't blame them because they are afraid to use force and get fight back.

Even those tikopeks that others complained for using force, they only touch but dare not force. I tried to give them chance but once I close up, they also give up.

I really don't know why. I'll rather waste my time and money, not have sex if I don't get taken by force. Maybe, I think only those who really really really like me would be desperate enough to use force. Or I'm looking to test for aggressive tops.

I also like to be naked, I get high when other people doing their own business, eg : chitchating, watching tv, eating...I will jert off infront of them

8 hours ago, Guest Exiib said:

I think typically Singaporean are very respectful. If u dun like, they won’t use force unless they know specifically it is a role play they are into. But again, if you are big and muscular, your build might have also put them off. I mean who dare to take on a muscular hunk?

1 hour ago, tyan said:

I think typically Singaporean are very respectful. If u dun like, they won’t use force unless they know specifically it is a role play they are into. But again, if you are big and muscular, your build might have also put them off. I mean who dare to take on a muscular hunk?

Use to see a china worker man sleeping there in the afternoon, guess he works in the nite shift,

he's a bit big size, also dare to see and not touch... wish he's drunk, then i can have all I want....😃

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.