Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Guest First try

Was going there today for the first trial at 12.30pm, I’m so nervous lol, after check in pay $15, counter staff give me another ticket , he say free for next visit on weekday. When I going in changing then I go upstairs smoke first because I also don’t know where to go haha, after that some with come and chat with you and u can ask him where the steam room or he will bring u for a walk.Today early time not so much ppl,after 2pm start ppl coming in . I don’t like the person i just tell them don’t want with the smile . They will say ok and won’t disturb u again. Overall experience was good and friendly . Every person u can ask for one time lube and condom at the counter. Second will need to pay . So for the first timer hope this make clear for u and enjoy yourself 😀

Guest First try
7 minutes ago, Guest First try said:

Was going there today for the first trial at 12.30pm, I’m so nervous lol, after check in pay $15, counter staff give me another ticket , he say free for next visit on weekday. When I going in changing then I go upstairs smoke first because I also don’t know where to go haha, after that some with come and chat with you and u can ask him where the steam room or he will bring u for a walk.Today early time not so much ppl,after 2pm start ppl coming in . I don’t like the person i just tell them don’t want with the smile . They will say ok and won’t disturb u again. Overall experience was good and friendly . Every person u can ask for one time lube and condom at the counter. Second will need to pay . So for the first timer hope this make clear for u and enjoy yourself 😀

Forgot to ask him if let say I go in at 12.30pm come out 2pm, after that can I still go in at 5pm at the same day or not, don’t know is per entry or 24hour . Anyway I had return the locker key 😅

5 hours ago, thatsamore said:

I think if you are concerned about age and body type - this place is not for you. Only go when you have an open mind - no judgement. Not a place for fussy and picky people

Reasonable comment.

Having said that, everyone has their type. My fren likes older guys. Face-masculinity more important than body. He overheard a few guys whom he rejected earlier bitching abt a picky guy. From the description, likely to be my friend. He said he was right in rejecting - these look and behaved like women.

A good crowd this evening. Saw an Indian uncle who is totally my type. But he is also super manly, so I didn't think we would be compatible. When I went inside the steam room, he came up to me and immediately turned his back to me. The rest was history. Never write off anyone :))

Edited by gc0805

On 7/7/2021 at 3:10 PM, Guest First try said:

Forgot to ask him if let say I go in at 12.30pm come out 2pm, after that can I still go in at 5pm at the same day or not, don’t know is per entry or 24hour . Anyway I had return the locker key 😅

No. U can’t. Once u exit and return, u need to pay. Is not like hotel. 

Guest Chikopek

Die lah, I used to go to Shogun to sleep overnight when I'm horny. Now in the middle of the night, I so horny until cannot sleep. Really miss the times when some regulars know where I sleep upstairs and pull my towel off to fuck me. Once satisfied, we all can sleep peacefully till morning. Then the China worker wakes up before going to work and gives me another good fuck.

since the pandemic, I only dare to go once every few months. Now it's getting worse until my regulars say they also not going. I go also no point. But now cannot sleep at home, very very itchy.

48 minutes ago, Guest Boy26 said:

Starting today, only those fully vaccinated can enter Shogun.

Proof of entry through the Vaccination status on your TraceTogether app

really? This applies to all sauna or only shogun? Where u get the info from? No news from kb n hook

Guest Sauna Closure

⚠️ BREAKING NEWS :

SINGAPORE to return to Phase 2 Heightened Alert with effect from 22 July 2021 (Thursday)!

🚫⚠️ Please Note : Keybox, Hook Club & Shogun will cease operations wef 22 July - 18 Aug 2021.. till further notice from the government!

4 minutes ago, Guest Sauna Closure said:

⚠️ BREAKING NEWS :

SINGAPORE to return to Phase 2 Heightened Alert with effect from 22 July 2021 (Thursday)!

🚫⚠️ Please Note : Keybox, Hook Club & Shogun will cease operations wef 22 July - 18 Aug 2021.. till further notice from the government!

Thanks, take care.

Guest Happy
On 7/19/2021 at 11:25 AM, Guest Guest said:

Am a tourist  can i go in as a guest?Is tourist included in the vac catagory?

today shogun posted support vaccination campaign 

only $10!

check with them. its a support drive. need not vac but encourage to do

Guest Sauna Closure
46 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

wrong they r closed

⚠ Shogun just sent a message in their Telegram group:

✓SHOGUN is also OPEN TODAY & $10 from 8am onwards!

Guest Sauna Closure
6 hours ago, Guest Sauna Closure said:

⚠ Shogun just sent a message in their Telegram group:

✓SHOGUN is also OPEN TODAY & $10 from 8am onwards!

⚠ Shogun Club Telegram Notice at 1838hr:

Dear Customers,

In line to the Government's  Heightened Alert Phase 2 measures
We are temporarily closed 🚫 from 22/07/2021 to 18/08/2021 ,
unless otherwise any changes made by government's measures.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We will update any information thru our telegram channel or

WhatsApp us: 97587514

Thank You.

• G_M locked this topic
Guest Preparatory Stage

Shogun Spa has reopened today.

Called Shogun today and they confirmed that all customers must be fully vaccinated (means 2 weeks after 2nd vaccination).

According to new government regulation, all customers must show the "Vaccinate" logo on their TraceTogether app before entry.

38 minutes ago, Guest Preparatory Stage said:

Called Shogun today and they confirmed that all customers must be fully vaccinated (means 2 weeks after 2nd vaccination).

According to new government regulation, all customers must show the "Vaccinate" logo on their TraceTogether app before entry.

The managenment say that if we bring along the letter that is being issued to us after the 2nd vaccine is also ok

• G_M unlocked this topic
Guest Preparatory Stage
On 8/10/2021 at 5:19 PM, Guest Preparatory Stage said:

Just wanted to take back what I posted. My friend who is not fully vaccinated (only had 1 shot) visited Shogun twice after reopening.

Was told the counter staff did not bother to check the TraceTogether app nor vaccination certificate.

So I guess non vaccinated or partially vaccinated guests can go Shogun still...

Guest saunalover
On 8/14/2021 at 2:33 PM, Guest Preparatory Stage said:

Just wanted to take back what I posted. My friend who is not fully vaccinated (only had 1 shot) visited Shogun twice after reopening.

Was told the counter staff did not bother to check the TraceTogether app nor vaccination certificate.

Omg if that's the case then it's going to be a risk for anyone to go......

That means that your friend is a lousy irresponsible human being. 

Not true. They check everyone. I was there yesterday afternoon first time. Aiyo, these "Guests" really like to put hearsay. 

On 8/10/2021 at 5:59 PM, newcum said:

The managenment say that if we bring along the letter that is being issued to us after the 2nd vaccine is also ok

Not just vaccinated logo. U also need to click on the vaccinated logo which will go into the next page to show the vaccination date. This is to ensure that the person is not just taking a screenshot to pass-thru. 

Guest Vaccine
On 8/18/2021 at 12:02 AM, tyan said:

Not just vaccinated logo. U also need to click on the vaccinated logo which will go into the next page to show the vaccination date. This is to ensure that the person is not just taking a screenshot to pass-thru. 

Good! I prefer this way.

I went KB, they just asked and dun bother to check. I think they are desperate for customers. 

Guest Guest pass by
On 8/21/2021 at 5:57 PM, Huhu1 said:

Have not been to a spa or sauna before. I was planning to visit shogun but is unsure of what to expect or wear?

what facilities is there like shower or steam room etc?

Just wear normal , counter will give u towel and 1 locker room key, lvl 1 and 2 got toilet , steam room at lvl1. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.