Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Guest Shogun goer

Crowd is good now... Quite surprising for a Monday afternoon...

Just saw 2 very cute and stocky guys in their 30s here...

Also got a bunch of older 40a to 50s guys who have belly but are stocky and solid built... Not all those fat uncles we usu see..

Come soon! I'm gonna try hook the 2 stocky guys now... See if can get a threesome with 2 stocky meat in my mouth and arse! Haha

Was there around 3pm.

A guy came into the steam room and we fooled around. Wanted to cum but was too hot and didn't finish it. The steam room is really a nice place to have fun with.

Then had brief fun at the 1st floor maze in a room. Also didn't cum in the end.

First time there, and must say it's quite a nice experience.

Will try 10 Mens soon to compare both saunas.

Crowd there on Mon afternoon most ly 40 plus. Saw 3 younger 20s to 30s guys, but there were together.

Alan87, what time you there? you never walk around?

I was there from 5pm till 9pm... I saw this very hunky cute guy at the smoking room while I was smoking... I told myself that my expaction r too high cos confirm I can't get him... I'm a chub u see... Hehe... Than I went upstairs to watch the movie...

you never smile or talk to that very hunky cute guy? actually if you both smoking there should more easy to get to know each other

He was sitting on the left side of the lamp and i'm on the right... He smoke too fast and left the room first ma... After he left I smoke my second stick...

Aiya... People all the same, if u got good body, u will onli look for the same kind.. I was from 125kg(before) to 79kg(last yr) to 90kg(now).... I can see the different types of guys approching me... So I don't expect much... I just went to check the place out and relax...

R u sure or not??? Thought u also went last Friday??? U need 2 days to check out the place?

excuse me... U got a problem wth me... Friday was packed so I didn't explore much.. Yesterday than got a chance to explore... N I find it was a good place to relax... So? U got a problem with that?

Guest on site now

hmm.. not much guy this evening.. lol maybe all waiting for Thursday and Friday to release their load?

btw, i really hope the door leading to the toilet and the door to the steamroom have hinges that allows it to close by itself.

super cold when the cold air comes in.. and sianz when the steamroom air went out...

still ...

like the place..

He was sitting on the left side of the lamp and i'm on the right... He smoke too fast and left the room first ma... After he left I smoke my second stick...

Aiya... People all the same, if u got good body, u will onli look for the same kind.. I was from 125kg(before) to 79kg(last yr) to 90kg(now).... I can see the different types of guys approching me... So I don't expect much... I just went to check the place out and relax...

were u lying down on the far left of the beds on the 2nd floor? wearing specs?

Yup... That's me...

Haha. Bump into u once in the "dark room"? On your right.. U were walking out while I was walking in.. Basically I was lost there and walk out immediately. Wanted to chat you..

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.