Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Hi everyone,

I only ever got Shogun on Fridays and i really wanted to go last night but my appointment ran late.

I just wanted to find out from the regulars, what the crowd is like on Saturday nights? I don't want to do if i'm going to stick out like a sore thumb on a night that i'm not the "type". i'm bear - not too chub but tall and big sized.

Came back from Shogun, yes tonight is very crowded but it is full of oldies. I am not trying to insult the oldies but just a passing comment. Shogun is crowded now-a-day but basically are all the oldies.

As what stockydude had said earlier that he was surprised by the crowds and he hang around for half an hour but still couldn't find him anywhere. Since there was no one else that interest him, he left the place without any fun. I just experience it tonight.

how you define as oldies? how old you are? what type of crowd you into?

oldies = 50+ and above

i am 33yo. I like crowd ard my age or max. up to mid 40, of cos sometime u cannot tell the age from a person look but tonight crowds can tell lor.

Guest stiffneck

oldies = 50+ and above

i am 33yo. I like crowd ard my age or max. up to mid 40, of cos sometime u cannot tell the age from a person look but tonight crowds can tell lor.

So sunday evening more mature man ?

what is FULL BLAST theme?

Agreed !!! Each sauna has its own market. So, choose where u go lor ....

I made my first visit to Shogun yesterday late afternoon between 4pm to almost 7pm. The place was crowded but like what you guys mentioned... lots of old folks (sorry dun meant to de-grade old folks... I am not very young either) and most of them are kind of "physically not maintain" type. Luckily for me, I met this guy about 40+ but with a toned and smooth body... we had a light session (he is not into anal) and had a chat for a while. Overall, It was quite enjoyable trip for me but if you ask me if I will return again... the answer is no.... Maybe is the crowd and atmosphere that does not suit my personal perference.

if you both got fate, you will still meet him again, else you had " romance " with him, consider not that bad :)

yar... tonight i will go down and try my luck... hope to see him again...

Guest makan sutra

It's my 3rd time this mth at shogun. Bcoz of the rain, shogun has about 40 to 50 people. Around 4.30 to 5pm, the crowd started to pour in.

I noticed the crowd is also getting younger, a lot of 20s to 30s, new faces. Also quite a handful spill-over form TMC. I had a great time today!

One of the most unique features is the Japanese Open Shower Garden on the 3rd flr. Saw Many cxxk, plus 2 huge ones - !st one belongs to an Ang Moh Bear. IMy friend almost died choking on the SALAMI. The other is a muscular asian uncle, quite impressive. For S$10, is a good investment. Can't wait for next Sunday :) Hehe.....

I will go to Singapore on Nov. This is my first time to be there and will go to some Sauna.

I am Top Chinese 140/168/38, into mature guy.

I have question about Shogun : Does it provide lub and condom?

Is it ok to stay overnight, since I don't book the hotel (save money)?

Any other suggestion?

they will give condom together with towels, lub you may have to ask for it, they give for free of course.

shogun is 24 hours, so no problem for you to stay overnight, however you may have to pay extra if you leave noon time, better check with the staffs there for more info.

I will go to Singapore on Nov. This is my first time to be there and will go to some Sauna.

Any other suggestion?

You can quite comfortably stay overnite to save hotel bill. The shower, wash basin & toilet facilities r acceptable. To make yourself comfortable try to bring all things yourself & not rely on Shogun to provide.

- Its noisy as they play music/movie until 3am I think. Not easy to sleep as people constantly disturbs u in the open area. Even if u r in a cubicle people will open the door if the lock is faulty. Of course if u like u can have a stranger slleping with u. Part of the perks!

- Fri/Sat r busy time u really have to find a sleeping spot early. Best if u can find a cubicle with a door lock that works. But u will find that all of them r taken up very early.

- Sun-Thu not crowded can always find a cubicle to sleep.

- They wake u up at 9am to clean the place. At 12 midnite u can ask for a blanket at the counter as the place can be cold. U will c lots of people queing up to get the blanket.

- I don't know how safe is it to leave valuables in the locker overnite. I put them in a money pouch & sleep with me.

- Shogun opens 24hrs but the $10 entry is for 12hr stay. I don't know how Shogun enforce that but that's what they told me. U r allowed to go out only once for an hr. To me its still worth it to pay $20 for 24hr stay. U must view 1 entry as hotel fee. Dirt cheap. For me i usually leave Shogun by 10/11am, spend the day at elsewhere, return to Shogun 10pm.

- U can leave luggage in Shogun office for 24hrs. They may charge u $10 for storage if its for a few days.

Any other suggestion?

Welcome to Singapore. Yes, you can stay overnight there. This is exactly what I do when I am overseas for only a short stay.

Tried not bring big luggage. What I did is that I will deposit my big luggage at airport and travel light around the city.

Bring along your toiletries such as toothbrush, toothpaste.

As for shower gel, towels etc are provided by Shogun. So it is ok.

Another good thing about staying overnight in shogun is that in the morning, u can go to chinatown market to enjoy a local

singapore breakfast. Cheap and nice. Hope you enjoy your stay.

For fun wise, condom is provided together with your towel when you 'check in'. But no lube. You might need to bring your own.

If you can go many rounds, it is better to equip with your own condom.

Shogun do not have a lot of cubicles. Maybe abt 10? I dunno. But there are a lot of big mattress around.

Another important thing is to check the shogun website to check the theme night.

monday nite at 11 and i went to relax at the tv room upstairs. davincicode came on. i was distracted by loud sucking sound at the back of the room. the red towel cannot fully cover his big cock. a hungry chubby man was all mouth licking and sucking it in the full raging glory. he was in doggy sucking and his ass in the air waiting for a fxxk i guess. a young audience flipped over on his stomach and leopard crawl over to watch the action at close range. amazing free show on a quiet monday nite. the block buster was at the back of the room and not on screen.

the crowd about 8-10 watched from the fringe. i wanted to go home but held back hoping for a live fxxk show to follow in the tv room. and then the love birds got up and walked to the private rooms. :( show over. then heard sharp ass slapping sound and loud moaning sound. sound more like wolf-calls trying to attract audience. i quickly walked over and saw that the room door was only half close. actually half open, cannot be accident open so wide. the red lights were illuminating their bodies. the chubby man legs were up, ass revealed. he was moaning so loud. exhibitionist call to watch. then it got rough as the couple was doing all the kamasutra. front, back, standing, bending fxxk. then it was quiet as the chubby man took out the top's condom and was sucking the dick again. and then it was over. did he drink ?

the crowd quickly disappeared. didn't want to be caught peeping. actually watching.

Welcome to Singapore. Yes, you can stay overnight there. This is exactly what I do when I am overseas for only a short stay.

Tried not bring big luggage. What I did is that I will deposit my big luggage at airport and travel light around the city.

Bring along your toiletries such as toothbrush, toothpaste.

As for shower gel, towels etc are provided by Shogun. So it is ok.

Another good thing about staying overnight in shogun is that in the morning, u can go to chinatown market to enjoy a local

singapore breakfast. Cheap and nice. Hope you enjoy your stay.

For fun wise, condom is provided together with your towel when you 'check in'. But no lube. You might need to bring your own.

If you can go many rounds, it is better to equip with your own condom.

Shogun do not have a lot of cubicles. Maybe abt 10? I dunno. But there are a lot of big mattress around.

Another important thing is to check the shogun website to check the theme night.

Thank you Tyan, Snowball and Guest for the detail information. This make me easy when travel in Singapore.

This is my short trip from 7-10 Nov, and mainly sign seeing in the day time.

Now, I plan to stay in Sauna over night, discover the adventure, and of course save the money from the hotel :)

Guest suggestions

I like the new Shogun. Suggest some little improvements for the owner to consider.

The doors of private room need to be regularly lubricated. Some door screeches when you drag close the door incorrectly. Try WD40 spray, very effective.

The white pillow in the TV room may need to be sun or wiped more often. May also want to open windows to let the Sunshine in every monday morning.

Can install Java on the PCs.

On checkin, you assign the lockers keys one after another. Customer who arrive in succession will crash for space when opening the lockers. You may want to jump the number in locker assignment to send guest who come after one-another into alternate locker alleys.

Guest justcurious

I have never been to any men spa b4, only read about it here. Just curious about something and it maybe a turn off for most ppl, but I am curious if there are any crossdressers in any of the mens spa? Is it allow? How will an effeminate acting guy be received? Hope I don't offend anyone here by asking these questions.

I have never been to any men spa b4, only read about it here. Just curious about something and it maybe a turn off for most ppl, but I am curious if there are any crossdressers in any of the mens spa? Is it allow? How will an effeminate acting guy be received? Hope I don't offend anyone here by asking these questions.

never seen one corssdresser in the spa ... effeminate ones ... yes ...

Actually what is the differentiation btw red and white towel. I saw some are given red towel. Mine is white.

I got both colors before.. Once red once white... So think there's no differentiation?

saw a decent cute young guy outside the toilet around 5 plus..you were standing there, our eyes crossed..but now regretted for not approaching u there and then..

i was totally mesmerised by your dreamy eyes

Guest indoguy

was there overnite, hoping to see my hk fren but no fate, sad my email again is sctc100@yahoo.com anyway a lot of guys spent overnite most in their 40s not my cup of tea enjoyed the air-con all nite, what's with the blanket lol

Went last Saturday very crowded. Ppl of all ages and bod. Very open concept but some place too dark to see any action going on. Their private room become very dirty especially after peak hr. Seems like no one go do the cleaning and the room is very small. Very unhygienic.

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.