Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Guest Satyr

The problem is that there are so few tops there. If I lay on my tummy, really no business.

If I lay on my back, people will come to suck me and lick my whole body. 

So I had to bend my knees to block my cock so that if they lift up my towel, they can only access my hole. Again, they'll pull my knees apart to suck my cock.

Sometimes someone will part my butts and finger me. I will raise up my butts to encourage him. He'll rim me and that made me horny. But alas, that's all he'll do because he's not able to get hard to penetrate me. 

Only very rarely that I get lucky that a top finally penetrates me. The exciting part about Shogun is that people like me are not afraid to be watched and people are not shy to watch. Sometimes they'll even touch the parts of us that were mating together and even add a finger inside me. I don't mind but sometimes the top get irritated because that obstructed his cock.

Once he had his way with me, I'll stay laying there with my legs open and my wet used hole exposed for any voyeur to touch. But I'll cover my face with my forearm. Unlike those high class people here on BW who will go eeewwwww, the people in Shogun are not shy to inspect my hole even if they are not tops. 

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

oooo, fac worker is a bus driver

I noticed he has 1 set for the sauna

the one he slept in is another colour / he enter w the real uniform (maybe by bus co.)

Aiya, -Ignored- just too technical.

He's a factory worker, he boards the 

company bus at the pick up point at sbridge rd. I think he works night shift, 

that's y he come over to sleep in the day.

Tis not important, wats important is how to make him cum, how to milk him. Haha......

5 minutes ago, Zhi Jiang said:

Aiya, -Ignored- just too technical.

He's a factory worker, he boards the 

company bus at the pick up point at sbridge rd. I think he works night shift, 

that's y he come over to sleep in the day.

Tis not important, wats important is how to make him cum, how to milk him. Haha......

Ok await your field report

i dont though he prompted me

But i saw him enter shogun nt wearing the “pyjamas” set

16 hours ago, Guest Satyr said:

The problem is that there are so few tops there. If I lay on my tummy, really no business.

If I lay on my back, people will come to suck me and lick my whole body. 

So I had to bend my knees to block my cock so that if they lift up my towel, they can only access my hole. Again, they'll pull my knees apart to suck my cock.

Sometimes someone will part my butts and finger me. I will raise up my butts to encourage him. He'll rim me and that made me horny. But alas, that's all he'll do because he's not able to get hard to penetrate me. 

Only very rarely that I get lucky that a top finally penetrates me. The exciting part about Shogun is that people like me are not afraid to be watched and people are not shy to watch. Sometimes they'll even touch the parts of us that were mating together and even add a finger inside me. I don't mind but sometimes the top get irritated because that obstructed his cock.

Once he had his way with me, I'll stay laying there with my legs open and my wet used hole exposed for any voyeur to touch. But I'll cover my face with my forearm. Unlike those high class people here on BW who will go eeewwwww, the people in Shogun are not shy to inspect my hole even if they are not tops. 

i like it how you're so comfortable in your own skin and being yourself =) cheers!

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

12 minutes ago, fetishme said:

How much per entry?

$12

On 21/04/2018 at 2:29 PM, -Ignored- said:

all sleeping on the bed r invitation to treat
ie not his hostel and ie never a good place of sleeping cos pp will comeby to snore and to touch u all over

Fully agree on this observation.

Guest Btm slut .
6 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

BTW, now shogun will go stricter to ensure 12 hours usage

Oooohhh.....the beginning of the end....end......end....end  

Countdown starts infinity....infinity-1.......infinity-2......infinity -3.......

关闭.........

8 minutes ago, joey awesome said:

Oh no wonder that day one of the staff come and ask me wat time im enter last night...but the way he asking like very rude.not frenly at all.where is ur cmtrs service skill? 

I think boss want them to ensure from this time onwds

all along it is a 12 hr thingy but the staff have not really enforced it, even for cardholder too

if they don't demand(asking) from u , (by rt they shdnt be asking  u, there shd be a way to check, they record down every entries), they will kena from boss one day

7 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

I think boss want them to ensure from this time onwds

all along it is a 12 hr thingy but the staff have not really enforced it, even for cardholder too

if they don't demand(asking) from u , (by rt they shdnt be asking  u, there shd be a way to check, they record down every entries), they will kena from boss one day

Yes...agree.

Thks u

Guest Now
19 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

u think he is really sleeping?

He looks cute wearing a work uniform to sleep, has quite a big packet. Manage to grab it haha. U mean he's a staff there?

4 minutes ago, Guest Now said:

He looks cute wearing a work uniform to sleep, has quite a big packet. Manage to grab it haha. U mean he's a staff there?

he is the factory worker that we often discussed, pls go and ref to the old discussions, he usu will b selective

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Fridays said:

dun say like dat, i never encounter him at all - so dun assume.

why u dun dare to register ?

Register? Your name is Friday your pic is not you....so whats the diff?

Anyway. You claim he played hard to get so how come you never met him?

Unless you and others gossip about him...got people gossip about you?? No right? So he hong pai.

8 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Register? Your name is Friday your pic is not you....so whats the diff?

Anyway. You claim he played hard to get so how come you never met him?

Unless you and others gossip about him...got people gossip about you?? No right? So he hong pai.

well at least i got register unlike you

i read from the forum about his hard to get so therefore i came to know about it. Did you really read or just non stop blasting at people.

i find you very offensive, or my england too substandard for your understanding. So let make it out front with you, i m not here to quarrel with you and so stop bitching around here without any register profile. I can still forward to moderator to check your ip address too.

I won't reply anymore from your further barking here.

10 hours ago, Zack38 said:

I’m just shy to go alone I guess

dont b

nothing to worry

Are u worry that you might be overwt or too matured?

but shogun is the friendliest among all esp for matured and plus size , so dont

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v7OXod3dWDe3eYuRMnlNNO6HodwzeTGm2t1lacjZRpw/edit#gid=1818738138

6 minutes ago, CumdrinkNgo said:

Comparison is cool

it has been around, pp get to update the file themselves too (hopefully they learn to use a diff fonts? to highlight the updates)
It is high time BW members use an online platform to share good info and not indulge themselves in other bhaviours

3 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Why no Malays?

have ah. but just a handful.

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Guest chinaman
20 hours ago, fourth said:

have ah. but just a handful.

Hi,

Got China man pple there? the type that works in construction or factory.

Like them....

49 minutes ago, Guest chinaman said:

Hi,

Got China man pple there? the type that works in construction or factory.

Like them....

hmm. rarely. chinese boys from china, yes. those who're here to study and work. but construction / factory, not that i have come across.

Gua sha - $15

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Guest loveuncle

went shogun last week and gave an uncle a blow job, i ate a bit of his cum too (saltish saltish)

then u kena flu... jialat one

now fever, cough & sore throat 1 week liao

scared is std or hiv but so far still dare not go take test

3 hours ago, Guest loveuncle said:

went shogun last week and gave an uncle a blow job, i ate a bit of his cum too (saltish saltish)

go n visit GP..to start with antibionic ...dont worry too much..

On 3/20/2018 at 10:15 PM, Guest Guest said:

It's $12 all time rate,  for 12 hrs stay.

thanks for sharing....

3 hours ago, Guest loveuncle said:

Don’t anyhow eat cum 

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.