Male HQ

Attracted / Infatuated / Crush / Love / Sex With My Colleague or Boss + Confused / Curious about colleague(Compiled)

Buaya

A fuck buddy of mine slept with his boss many years ago. He had shared this with me during one of those moments when we were taking a break from shagging, he had commented how I reminded me of him, Anyway, he just joined some real-estate company and while working towards his license, he followed this older guy (gay by the way) around to several showings to learn the ropes.

One day, they were showing some luxury penthouse, that had its own swimming pool etc. very fancy place. After the last prospect left, and it was a hot day, my friend had said he wished he could take a dip in the pool to cool off. His boss was like go ahead, there is no one else coming after that. Since he didn't have his swim suit with him, he decided to just jump in in his jock. He was enjoying himself when his boss decided to join in the pool. Naked. So one thing led to another. 

After that, they did at several of the apartments they showed. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

Is actually very risky to have sexual relationship with boss or subordinate. So far, based on the experience, it seems like there isn’t anything drastic or tragic that happen. But I was wondering maybe there will be cases of threatening or even shame. 

12 hours ago, begleitung said:

Mayb u were desperate 

Maybe u to read what I have posted.   Read again , after that make some logical conclusions.  Remember the punchline is logical one hor , not just type for the sake of Maybe leh - like those HDB auntie chit chat , all maybe but no logic one lah 

Logical points , conclusions , suggestions usually garner more agreements 

Maybe lah.  Maybe this word is FREE so is fine to use it loosely 

1 hour ago, tyan said:

Is actually very risky to have sexual relationship with boss or subordinate. So far, based on the experience, it seems like there isn’t anything drastic or tragic that happen. But I was wondering maybe there will be cases of threatening or even shame. 

Why only risky in Boss & Staff case har ?? 

Not risky when it comes to ; Friend's bf ? colleagues ? Coach and trainee ? landlord & tenant ? 

Enlighten leh ! if you can win me over, maybe I shall start with my friend's bf , colleagues and even my neighbour 

37 minutes ago, Guest John said:

Maybe u to read what I have posted.   Read again , after that make some logical conclusions.  Remember the punchline is logical one hor , not just type for the sake of Maybe leh - like those HDB auntie chit chat , all maybe but no logic one lah 

Logical points , conclusions , suggestions usually garner more agreements 

Maybe lah.  Maybe this word is FREE so is fine to use it loosely 

It is ok. Auntie go market

Guest Uncle
10 hours ago, Guest John said:

Why only risky in Boss & Staff case har ?? 

Not risky when it comes to ; Friend's bf ? colleagues ? Coach and trainee ? landlord & tenant ? 

Enlighten leh ! if you can win me over, maybe I shall start with my friend's bf , colleagues and even my neighbour 

Another nick picker... *Eyes rolling

11 hours ago, tyan said:

I agree. For the boss, he is literally putting his career and reputation at risk. For the subordinate, I think there is less, assuming he is someone who is younger, and is in early career stage. 

Well, it is not unheard of when things sour, to have the subordinate blackmail the boss. So that's the risk and to be honest, it is never worth it. 

Love. 

Guest Uncle
8 hours ago, doncoin said:

I agree. For the boss, he is literally putting his career and reputation at risk. For the subordinate, I think there is less, assuming he is someone who is younger, and is in early career stage. 

Well, it is not unheard of when things sour, to have the subordinate blackmail the boss. So that's the risk and to be honest, it is never worth it. 

Oh. It's the other way around for my friend. His boss Edwin promised him promotion if he suck his cock every time they are on business trips, or run the risk of being fired. My friend of course felt its good deal. Got huge married hunky cock to suck, free protein shake and naturel facial treatment, promised promotion, why not? So he served him for three long years until he moved to another job

12 hours ago, doncoin said:

Everyone has different risk appetites.  Some people go out and get mind blowing sex.  Others kiasi and hide at home.  This thread's about those who do, not don't.

Edited by FattChoy

3 hours ago, Guest Uncle said:

Oh. It's the other way around for my friend. His boss Edwin promised him promotion if he suck his cock every time they are on business trips, or run the risk of being fired. My friend of course felt its good deal. Got huge married hunky cock to suck, free protein shake and naturel facial treatment, promised promotion, why not? So he served him for three long years until he moved to another job

Sounds like a company paid prostitute.

2 hours ago, jaynorr said:

if the boss is my type, why not

Ya. Me too. But at the same time I will also feel that I deserved the promotion so that tongue dun whack.

Guest Vvv27

I've been working at my current company about a year+(leaving end of this month). I had always been attracted to my boss. He is very manly, charismatic and a straight married guy. I always find it hard to have a conversation with him as it gets awkward. He however even tho is married, has a lot of flings with other female colleagues in our company. Seeing him talking and treating other female colleagues makes me jealous but of course it's only normal for him. It's me having like this stupid expectation which I shouldn't have. Sometimes I do  wonder, why do we always fall for things that are impossible. Anyway I am moving forward in my life and trying to be a stronger and better human. Thanks for taking your time and reading my story. 

Guest Uncle
17 hours ago, Guest Vvv27 said:

I've been working at my current company about a year+(leaving end of this month). I had always been attracted to my boss. He is very manly, charismatic and a straight married guy. I always find it hard to have a conversation with him as it gets awkward. He however even tho is married, has a lot of flings with other female colleagues in our company. Seeing him talking and treating other female colleagues makes me jealous but of course it's only normal for him. It's me having like this stupid expectation which I shouldn't have. Sometimes I do  wonder, why do we always fall for things that are impossible. Anyway I am moving forward in my life and trying to be a stronger and better human. Thanks for taking your time and reading my story. 

Oh what's the age difference? How hawt and man is he??

On 7/11/2020 at 8:19 AM, Guest Uncle said:

That's kinda hot.. so it seemed your fren's boss would either cum in his mouth or on his face.. plus overseas trips to accompany him to.. I've ever heard of guys having sex with their lady bosses in return for job favours, eg promotions,  etc.. n it's kinda kinky to heard about, but guessed this is not the right forum to share this.  Haha.. anyone had heard of similar stories or encounters?   

On 6/13/2020 at 11:54 AM, Carpenter said:

You are justifying cheating with guys and blame the one who got cheated on as being outrageous indignant and self righteous which they have the right to do so since it's her husband. If cheating behavior is justified by all people what's the point of dating and marrying. It's a waste of sweat, money, tears and heart.

i perfectly agree with you. just that i wonder why aint the finger pointed at the one who cheated? it takes 2 hands to clap rite? lol. at the end, i feel an equal if not, larger share of the blame should be pointed at the cheater. 

Guest Uncle
49 minutes ago, kaze said:

i perfectly agree with you. just that i wonder why aint the finger pointed at the one who cheated? it takes 2 hands to clap rite? lol. at the end, i feel an equal if not, larger share of the blame should be pointed at the cheater. 

98% of men are cheetahs

2% are liars

On 7/10/2020 at 11:25 PM, Guest Uncle said:

Another nick picker... *Eyes rolling

Roll all you want.   U make a comment I am allowed to question , challenge or agreed / disagreed with it, hence intellectual.  

Vice versa.  

Guest Uncle
2 hours ago, Guest John said:

Roll all you want.   U make a comment I am allowed to question , challenge or agreed / disagreed with it, hence intellectual.  

Vice versa.  

Aiyo why so 小气... Aiya, let you win la... Little boy

Guest Try and see
On 7/11/2020 at 7:50 PM, Guest Vvv27 said:

Story of my life.

All the guys I've ever liked are those who like girls. I used to hate myself for being like that.

So nowadays, if I find myself liking a guy, especially a straight one, I just avoid him to prevent me from developing any emotional attachment. Better for both of us that way.

• 2 months later...

On 6/8/2020 at 1:31 AM, Guest Guest85 said:

No but I had fun with my subordinate before.

I am openly gay in my company and we once had this super hot gay intern. He was handsome, manly, muscular physique but personality wise, very reserved and introverted. He wasn't out out but I could sense from my gaydar that he was.

Anyway I was attracted to him and went out of my way to pay him special attention. Eventually I became his unofficial mentor and he would always come to me for guidance. Eventually, we became close and he confided a lot of things in me. He is completely out of the scene and very inexperienced so work aside, he would ask me questions about the gay scene as well.

When we became closer, I started subtly flirting with him and he didn't reject my advances.

One day, we were both OT-ing. There was nobody in the office, just two of us. He asked me some stuff so I went over to his desk and sat very near him, with our legs touching. As I was explaining stuff to him, I casually put my hand on his thigh. He didn't show any reaction and we both continued talking about work like normal. My hand started to stroke his thigh up and down, and I started moving it nearer to his crotch. That is when I felt his bulge, he was rock hard underneath. I started squeezing his hard on a bit but on the surface, we were both talking like normal like that. That was when I knew he confirmed was sexually attracted to me too. But we didn't go any further that night as our office got CCTV.

A few days later while texting, I asked him whether he wanted to come over to my place to catch a movie. He said sure.

So he came over to my place, and I turned on Netflix while we both cuddled on the bed. While watching the movie, I again put my hand on his thigh, stroking it casually before moving it up to his crotch. Once again, I could feel his hard on and started squeezing it. This time, he looked at me with that handsome face and we started making out. We were both soon naked and I guided his head towards my dick where he gave me a blowjob. After blowing me for some time, we made out again before I started returning the favour and blowing him.

I then asked him whether he was a top or bottom and he said he never had anal sex before. That really surprised me. I knew he was inexperienced but I didn't know he was so inexperienced. I asked whether can I fuck him and he said ok.

After fingering and lubing him up, I started penetrating him in the missionary position. He was super tight and it took some time but eventually I managed to get it all the way in. He was wincing in pain but I was so horny I just started fucking him quite rough and his moans and groans got louder, which just makes me hornier which made me fuck him faster. 

After that, I withdrew, flipped him and started fucking him doggy style. He was still evidently groaning in pain but at this point, I didn't care and was just pounding him already. But doggy style was too painful for his virgin ass so we switched back to missionary again.

I fucked him missionary for a while and eventually, I could feel my cum coming liao. I quickly withdrew and cummed on his cock. I then used my cum to give him a handjob and he cummed quite soon after.

After that first time, we had sex about 5 more times. He only started enjoying bottoming on the 3rd time onwards.

When he finished his internship, he asked me to be his bf. But I have always only saw him as a fling. So when I made it clear I don't see him as bf material, he blocked me on all social media (quite unnecessary honestly but he is young) and haven't heard from him since.

HAHAha unnecessary? that's what u think. it's just a way for both parties to be clear cut of each other lines since one end already drew it. don't make it sound like you are the victim. Blocking ppl is normal in this community/era of life. Not sure why get so sensitive on being block? Move on and find another one, since u could find one like him in the first place right? Finding another one won't be difficult for u then. And be thankful that the guy didn't expose you instead. If not I will congratulate you on losing your entire career too.

On 6/8/2020 at 1:31 AM, Guest Guest85 said:

No but I had fun with my subordinate before.

I am openly gay in my company and we once had this super hot gay intern. He was handsome, manly, muscular physique but personality wise, very reserved and introverted. He wasn't out out but I could sense from my gaydar that he was.

Anyway I was attracted to him and went out of my way to pay him special attention. Eventually I became his unofficial mentor and he would always come to me for guidance. Eventually, we became close and he confided a lot of things in me. He is completely out of the scene and very inexperienced so work aside, he would ask me questions about the gay scene as well.

When we became closer, I started subtly flirting with him and he didn't reject my advances.

One day, we were both OT-ing. There was nobody in the office, just two of us. He asked me some stuff so I went over to his desk and sat very near him, with our legs touching. As I was explaining stuff to him, I casually put my hand on his thigh. He didn't show any reaction and we both continued talking about work like normal. My hand started to stroke his thigh up and down, and I started moving it nearer to his crotch. That is when I felt his bulge, he was rock hard underneath. I started squeezing his hard on a bit but on the surface, we were both talking like normal like that. That was when I knew he confirmed was sexually attracted to me too. But we didn't go any further that night as our office got CCTV.

A few days later while texting, I asked him whether he wanted to come over to my place to catch a movie. He said sure.

So he came over to my place, and I turned on Netflix while we both cuddled on the bed. While watching the movie, I again put my hand on his thigh, stroking it casually before moving it up to his crotch. Once again, I could feel his hard on and started squeezing it. This time, he looked at me with that handsome face and we started making out. We were both soon naked and I guided his head towards my dick where he gave me a blowjob. After blowing me for some time, we made out again before I started returning the favour and blowing him.

I then asked him whether he was a top or bottom and he said he never had anal sex before. That really surprised me. I knew he was inexperienced but I didn't know he was so inexperienced. I asked whether can I fuck him and he said ok.

After fingering and lubing him up, I started penetrating him in the missionary position. He was super tight and it took some time but eventually I managed to get it all the way in. He was wincing in pain but I was so horny I just started fucking him quite rough and his moans and groans got louder, which just makes me hornier which made me fuck him faster. 

After that, I withdrew, flipped him and started fucking him doggy style. He was still evidently groaning in pain but at this point, I didn't care and was just pounding him already. But doggy style was too painful for his virgin ass so we switched back to missionary again.

I fucked him missionary for a while and eventually, I could feel my cum coming liao. I quickly withdrew and cummed on his cock. I then used my cum to give him a handjob and he cummed quite soon after.

After that first time, we had sex about 5 more times. He only started enjoying bottoming on the 3rd time onwards.

When he finished his internship, he asked me to be his bf. But I have always only saw him as a fling. So when I made it clear I don't see him as bf material, he blocked me on all social media (quite unnecessary honestly but he is young) and haven't heard from him since.

Had a similar scenario before but (spoiler) i didn't fuck him. Not a boss-subordinate scenario but I once held a team lead position in my company. I'm openly gay and attached so everyone around knows. There was this new member who joined the team, let's call him 'Tom'. We had a normal working relationship for the first few months, but it crossed my mind that he might be gay cos after he joined, i keep seeing this new profile on the gay apps that is very near me. The profile only had a topless body pic with similar physique as him but with no face. My profile had my face on it so he would have saw it for sure if it was him. I worked in an office tower so it could be anyone but i held my suspicion.

One day, I decided to send a message to that profile with just 'Tom?'. He didn't reply on the app but instead walked over to my office cubicle to beg me not to tell anyone. He said he is closeted and only a few close friends know about it so of course i promised to keep it a secret. After that we progressively got closer. He is pretty ignorant about the gay scene and claims to be a virgin, his objective on the app is just to find a bf. He often ask me about how i manage to come out, about the gay scene, how i found a bf etc. As his 'work mentor' and 'gay mentor', i became like an older brother to him 😂

Months past and our first 'sexual encounter' was when we were chatting on whatsapp after office hours. It started when I was urging him to 'explore' the world, eg. lose his virginity, and offered to bring him to a gay sauna, or setup a hookup for him. Being the shy guy he was, he kept rejecting the idea and say no one would like him etc. I told him that's not true as his body is not bad, then cheekily asked him to show me more. He actually did and one thing led to another, we ended up sending nudes to each other. He got such a smooth and nice body i ended up wanking to it. That was the most 'sexual thing' we did. 

I did asked whether he's top or bottom, which he isn't sure since he's a virgin, but he thinks he's a bottom. I've jokingly suggested a few times that I could fuck him just so he could experience it but was rejected all the time. He said he want to lose his virginity to someone special that he love, instead of a fling. Tbh he was more of a 'friend material' than a 'fling material' so i didn't push for it, afraid that it would ruin the friendship.

I've left the company for more than a year already but we still keep in contact. As much as i treasure our friendship, I still hope that one day I can have an opportunity to have sex with him, but knowing his personality, i doubt that day will come. 😟

To me is the best not shit where you eat. Is gonna be difficult if there is problem arise as before there is a history behind of it. Unless u meet your boss when u left the company than is strictly between two men not as a boss and staff. When I'm in late teens and after army i work part time as retail associate the shop manager is  very  good looking so when I work with him  at time he will get very touchy and often ask about my well being. Till one fine day i find that is not healthy for me and image I politely talk to him about the problem. Soon after he treat me the same no doubt sometimes there is extra like buy for my meal or cakes for tea break. I work there very long till i graduate and moved to new industry.

21 minutes ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

If sleeping with boss can guarantee my job and good bonus then i dont mind lol. Really in this difficult period having a job and not taking pay cut is a blessing. 

If you're a boss, do you want to have someone like that working for you? Next thing you know your loyal-to-money and unethical employee will sell you out in a heartbeat.

Edited by FattChoy

I remember I had a sadistic boss in the past, and his way of having fun is to make his subordinates go round and round so that they can be kept (in his own words) "off-balanced" for them to be "on their toes" all the time.

Good luck having "fun" with such a boss. But I have to admit that the salary was damned good, but that's only because he is not the paymaster, and he's just the Director. 

4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I remember I had a sadistic boss in the past, and his way of having fun is to make his subordinates go round and round so that they can be kept (in his own words) "off-balanced" for them to be "on their toes" all the time.

Good luck having "fun" with such a boss. But I have to admit that the salary was damned good, but that's only because he is not the paymaster, and he's just the Director. 

He probably treats his dogs better

Good performance and working closely with boss long enough may gradually develop the mutual attraction that leads both to want to have fun together. That means the relationship has gone beyond the professional domain. But like @farku29 experiences shared, I think both sides would be more prudent to try not to cross the line, partially it is out of respect to each other, and also the intention not to complicate the harmonious status quo.

On the other hand, I don’t think it works to sleep around with boss in order to get a guaranteed job or big bonus because that would only make yourself look cheap.

Edited by will7z

Guest Justin
On 12/4/2018 at 10:27 PM, Guest confused said:

got to know someone at my office who looks like a Japanese/Taiwanese bear, we sort of have good chemistry but i feel he is sometimes a bit invading my personal space as he seems to get very physically close to me and my gaydar keeps beeping 

didn't really bother much until i realised he supports lgbt rights, marriage equality, ready for repeal etc on facebook

Don't be too assuming. Maybe it has no meaning.

• 10 months later...

Oh gosh. I had a drink with my colleague 2 days before my birthday. He’s new to the coy and i admit he’s hot. But having this random chance to drink with him made me like him even more! I keep thinking abt him! What should i do? Should i make advances? And if i should, what kind of advances should i make?

SGS, u r vege and have a new pair of pepsi cola rolex! With these little hints i drop here, and if u r here, can u text me? Haha! ;)

Just keep the bromance rocking but not the sexual part. If you rush you will regret....let it happen by him instead intiating.... So far so good for me haha there is some ways you can get him arouse or horny haha he bold and creative haha 

• G_M changed the title to Interested / Infatuated / Crush / Love / Sex With My Colleague or Boss + Confused / Curious about colleague(Compiled)
On 9/4/2021 at 12:40 AM, BudakFit said:

Just keep the bromance rocking but not the sexual part. If you rush you will regret....let it happen by him instead intiating.... So far so good for me haha there is some ways you can get him arouse or horny haha he bold and creative haha 

OMG, are you my colleague??

• 2 months later...
Guest Confused

Ok long story short:

we have this new colleague joined the company early November this year.

Everything seemed to be normal until the 3rd week, when our boss organised an open-house party to hang out at her place.

That was when I realised something was going on. First, I thought he was just being friendly by imitating the convo first - getting to know me, how long I’ve been working in the company etc. Then I realised he kept looking at me during all convos, or not convos.

after that day, he offered me free rides back and forth to office (I don’t have a car, and my Place is like 20-min walking distance

to his place). 

Until one day, he started chatting everyday on Company’s Skype, using “hehehe”, “had breakfast alrwady?”, “what to eat for breakfast?”, “ I like that too!”, “I can fetch you and go for a foodhunt”, “you sleep early too”.

am I thinking too much: is he just being friendly or what.. I’m confused 

Guest Confused
On 11/27/2021 at 7:56 AM, Guest Confused said:

Ok long story short:

Everything seemed to be normal until the 3rd week, when our boss organised an open-house party to hang out at her place.

That was when I realised something was going on. First, I thought he was just being friendly by imitating the convo first - getting to know me, how long I’ve been working in the company etc. Then I realised he kept looking at me during all convos, or not convos.

after that day, he offered me free rides back and forth to office (I don’t have a car, and my Place is like 20-min walking distance

to his place). 

Until one day, he started chatting everyday on Company’s Skype, using “hehehe”, “had breakfast alrwady?”, “what to eat for breakfast?”, “ I like that too!”, “I can fetch you and go for a foodhunt”, “you sleep early too”.

To add on:

he mentioned “straight guys sometimes can try new stuff also right? (New stuff here refers to men dating)” but in a jokingly way..

he also told me he’s been hurt in his previously relationship (with his ex gf but for a while only..)

On 11/27/2021 at 7:59 AM, Guest Confused said:

To add on:

he mentioned “straight guys sometimes can try new stuff also right? (New stuff here refers to men dating)” but in a jokingly way..

he also told me he’s been hurt in his previously relationship (with his ex gf but for a while only..)

He's hitting on you.

Hello police. 

Why is your boss allowed to have open house party during a time when social distancing only allows 2 to gather. 

Workplace events or social events are still forbidden. 

Please turn yourself and your boss in to the authorities. 

Otherwise. Cool story bro lol. 

On 11/27/2021 at 7:56 AM, Guest Confused said:

Ok long story short:

to his place). 

My personal advice to you is:

Keep a low profile and look at your own professional future first. Don't bother about him. Just remain friendly, respond his chats in a friendly manner but keep your hands or thoughts off from him.

The whole thing could be a trap from your colleagues.

I don't think you are openly gay in your office. He just might try to find out whether you are gay but has no intention to be your bf.

You can tease him by trying to entice some reaction to find out, but I would not recommend to you to take that risk.

Later you end up being discriminated at the office and everyone is laughing about you.

Even with the sentence "straight guys try to find new stuff" you are probably over interpreting.

Sure, you can take up his offer to drive you to work or to go and meet for breakfast etc, but I advise you to be very careful.

There are many straight guys out there who are curious whether what colleagues chat around during lunch or office (the "is he gay" topic)  and try to find out for themselves.

Later, he might use his knowledge against you and becomes promoted faster than you or takes your position in the company. 

Stay cool. And don't fall into a trap.

We already read too many sad stories of that sort at BW.

At the office I would always recommend at the certain situation in Singapore for not disclosing your sexual orientation.

And on the other hand, if he is gay, the rule is : no sex with colleagues.

Later your relationship turns sour, can you imagine how it is then to continue working at the same work place?

You might need to look for a new job because it may be to awkward at the current office.

Therefore, keep you hand off from him.

Edited by singalion

On 11/27/2021 at 12:41 PM, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Open house party early Nov ?!?! 

Nice story from TS. Early Nov this year covid measure still cap at 2 pax gathering. HAHA. Unless his company only have 2 staff

One more thing is that he could be bi-curious, since he mentioned that he’s been hurt by a normal relationship before.

Coupled with his “straight guys can try something new also”, I guess the best bet is there already.

• G_M changed the title to Attracted / Infatuated / Crush / Love / Sex With My Colleague or Boss + Confused / Curious about colleague(Compiled)
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.