Male HQ

Attracted / Infatuated / Crush / Love / Sex With My Colleague or Boss + Confused / Curious about colleague(Compiled)

Buaya

On 1/12/2022 at 10:30 AM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Recently worked on a project with a new joiner. Boyish, with goatee, soft spoken and gentle, the kind that makes you wanna protect. Never thought I'll be in situation which I laughed at previously when reading this thread.

Find myself looking up his profile on fb and  LinkedIn, video call him on WhatsApp in the name of work matters. Found a common interest and had been trying to make small talks using it.

Need to stop what I'm doing... And feeling..

You are on the right track.

Chasing straight guys is a waste of time and resources. We might find straight guys attractive from looks as we are attracted to men, however, fishing in the wrong pond will not lead to happiness or desired outcomes.

Also, looking at fading masculinity in public, don't get fooled by such attributes of "softer voice, gentle spoken, boyish looks", younger straight men act less "macho" nowadays as years back.

There is no issue of having straight guys as friends or being in a circle of straight friends but in your own interest, stay sexually away from them.

There are plenty of avenues to find gay love, sex and satisfaction, head to these tools...

Guest Guest
On 1/11/2022 at 9:13 PM, Guest Guest said:

Attracted to my new hunky daddy colleague.  He's late 40s, straight with 2 kids, impeccably groomed with fitting exec wear, has broad shoulders and a bit of a tummy, and has a deep, mellifluous voice.  When he looks at me with those eyes of his, I try to avoid eye contact but it doesn't stop me from wanting to get closer to him.  What should I do?  How can I hint to him?

Did you fantasize and jerk off thinking of your new hunky daddy every night before u sleep? Imagine him kissing you in bed and making love to you? This should “lessen” your lust for him?

Guest Guest
On 1/12/2022 at 6:52 PM, Guest Guest said:

Did you fantasize and jerk off thinking of your new hunky daddy every night before u sleep? Imagine him kissing you in bed and making love to you? This should “lessen” your lust for him?

We spoke to each other over the phone today. Listening to his sexy mature voice was such a turn-on.

Guest Guest

Wonder how your sexy mature married daddy colleague looks like … aiyo jin charm … looks like one sided love hor … does he have the same feeling for u or not? 

On 1/11/2022 at 9:30 PM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Recently worked on a project with a new joiner. Boyish, with goatee, soft spoken and gentle, the kind that makes you wanna protect. Never thought I'll be in situation which I laughed at previously when reading this thread.

Find myself looking up his profile on fb and  LinkedIn, video call him on WhatsApp in the name of work matters. Found a common interest and had been trying to make small talks using it.

Need to stop what I'm doing... And feeling..

You are cyberstalking. Not attractive. Stop it. 

Just do things the old fashion way. Ask him out and find out. We have been brainwashed to fantasize about all these wonderful romantic scenarios, and while it is a lovely thought, and can give you warm fuzzy feelings, they are not real. 

Love. 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter