Male HQ

Attracted / Infatuated / Crush / Love / Sex With My Colleague or Boss + Confused / Curious about colleague(Compiled)

Buaya

Guest Uncle
1 hour ago, And then said:

If that story is indeed true, that sort of behaviour is highly risky.

Especially being the person in power, it would be very easy to be accused of sexual harassment, abuse of power, etc.

That aside, hope the arsehole get his just desserts. What a bastard!

One wants to eat. One wants to be eaten. Intern is adult, not minor. Mutual consent. He enjoyed being deflowered. Boss enjoyed hips exercise. No one promise happily ever after. No one is a-hole. No one is victim. 

2 hours ago, suckmegood said:

Sorry but honestly, you're quite an a*hole in this scenario. You knew he's totally inexperienced. You gained his trust, groomed him sexually, and took his first time. Then you dumped him like a tissue paper. And now, claiming that him blocking you is unnecessary...

What you take him for? A trophy item?

My sentiments as well. He wasn't being very nice at all. The other guy was naive for sure, but the poster took advantage of and used him like a toy.  This kind of attitude represents what's wrong with the gay "community".

Guest Uncle
17 hours ago, Guest Sad said:

My sentiments as well. He wasn't being very nice at all. The other guy was naive for sure, but the poster took advantage of and used him like a toy.  This kind of attitude represents what's wrong with the gay "community".

Why wrong? Both are willing consensual adults? No?

2 hours ago, farku29 said:

I'm a boss who pretty much has an insane level of expectation of my staff. Most of my line reports usually can't stand me, or i can't stand them...  

After my 2nd PA (personal assistant) resigned, I found someone after a few rounds of interviews. He was an ex-SQ crew, has no experience in my industry, but he displayed a lot of passion and inquisitiveness about the job. When we were negotiating the package, he asked "will I be reporting directly to you?". Apparently he was very keen to learn from what I had to offer him professionally.

Practically spent every minute of the first 2 weeks (training) with him, and dropped him many hints about my orientation. Then I asked him outright if he's gay and he said he is.

We were both very attached then... but definitely very attracted to each other. Both of us didn't cross that professional line. It would complicate things. I am not sure if it's because I was vulnerable to him, but I would like to think that I have never lost my patience on him because I could rely on him to do the job and do the tasks I give him well. 

Everyone could tell we were inseparable.... even when we attended a course together and our coursemates were gossiping about us. We played mahjong with his friends and they too asked him if we were together. 

It's been 4 years. He has left for a better job (with my reluctant blessings) but we still meet up very regularly for meals. I have not even touched him or placed my hands on his thigh while I'm driving - very unlike me because I'm the fuck-and-dump type and have the thickest skin when it comes to flirting with people. I'm not sure if we would ever be together because we are still attached to the same people after so long... but the feeling is always there.

But yr profile says that u just broke off.no?

Guest Uncle
5 hours ago, Since u r here said:

glad that he left , but u selected him cos your gaydar told u he must be one of us?

Wow! How can you guys maintain professional with so much sexual tension

Guest Guest

@farku29: Can I ask what is the age gap between you and the ex-SQ crew? If both of u are not attached, means u two will become a pair? Why u said most of your line reports cannot stand you? Your have bad temper or u very niao (very picky and sets super high standard)? I remembered my ex-boss also something like that, ee.g. when writing reports - punctuation, capital letters, grammar, sentence construction must not only be perfect ... but must be more than perfect!! Arrggh!! 

Guest Reporter
On 6/7/2020 at 12:50 PM, tyan said:

Haha. I dun believe in boss-employee love relationship. It will never work out. If it does happen, do not expect too much or any real love out from it. He might dump u anytime for another employee. 

At least not in the LGBT world,  but it certainly exist in the straight world and you probably have heard enough of such stories either from your own experiences or from the news.

13 hours ago, Since u r here said:

glad that he left , but u selected him cos your gaydar told u he must be one of us?

Believe it or not, potential employers do scan your social media... this other candidate lost out because of the kind of photos he posted which I didn't want to associate myself with...

8 hours ago, Guest Uncle said:

Wow! How can you guys maintain professional with so much sexual tension

Hahaha the tension wasn't just sexual. I made it a point to come back to office to have lunch with him every day as long as I'm in Singapore... and even though I live only 5 mins drive away from office, I sometimes would drive to his place to pick him up and drop him off after work.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

@farku29: Can I ask what is the age gap between you and the ex-SQ crew? If both of u are not attached, means u two will become a pair? Why u said most of your line reports cannot stand you? Your have bad temper or u very niao (very picky and sets super high standard)? I remembered my ex-boss also something like that, ee.g. when writing reports - punctuation, capital letters, grammar, sentence construction must not only be perfect ... but must be more than perfect!! Arrggh!! 

8 years..

Hahaha I'm a grammar nazi but I am not so niao until I yell at them for grammar la... 

Standard high can be in the quality of work I expect and how it's carried out.... or anticipating what I want/need before I even ask for it (e.g. reports, emails etc..). 

My ex boss was a daddy bear type uncle. A few times we were at the toilet together and he was next to my urinal, I tried to peep at his but could not see his cock. Probably his cock is so small hidden underneath his tummy. I always try to expose my cock for him to see but he seems not keen or dare not. 

Once in the toilet,  I told him I had not seen him for a long time, he responded by saying whether I miss him. I was too nervous to reply him. 

Given a chance again, I would take up the topic and flirt with him. Too bad he has left the company. 

4 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Yes that is the trend now

ha, but i wont dare to post even shirtless(upp body ) online, not to mention juicy videos....

i will tend to be very neutral on soc media & be objective even if i m vocal....

It was precisely that - half-naked photo of him on bed with a cigarette in one hand and his girlfriend in the other...

Guest Uncle
18 hours ago, farku29 said:

It was precisely that - half-naked photo of him on bed with a cigarette in one hand and his girlfriend in the other...

Eeeeee... Don't like cigarette breath. Smells like father. Yuck

Guest Uncle
On 6/10/2020 at 10:18 AM, farku29 said:

8 years..

Hahaha I'm a grammar nazi but I am not so niao until I yell at them for grammar la... 

Standard high can be in the quality of work I expect and how it's carried out.... or anticipating what I want/need before I even ask for it (e.g. reports, emails etc..). 

Wah... Your English must be Queen's! Btw What's your role? 

On 6/9/2020 at 12:32 PM, Guest Uncle said:

Why wrong? Both are willing consensual adults? No?

Both were willing consensual adults, true. Legally the poster did no wrong, but ethically he acted in a pretty questionable way. 

On 6/9/2020 at 6:26 PM, farku29 said:

I'm a boss who pretty much has an insane level of expectation of my staff. Most of my line reports usually can't stand me, or i can't stand them...  

After my 2nd PA (personal assistant) resigned, I found someone after a few rounds of interviews. He was an ex-SQ crew, has no experience in my industry, but he displayed a lot of passion and inquisitiveness about the job. When we were negotiating the package, he asked "will I be reporting directly to you?". Apparently he was very keen to learn from what I had to offer him professionally.

Practically spent every minute of the first 2 weeks (training) with him, and dropped him many hints about my orientation. Then I asked him outright if he's gay and he said he is.

We were both very attached then... but definitely very attracted to each other. Both of us didn't cross that professional line. It would complicate things. I am not sure if it's because I was vulnerable to him, but I would like to think that I have never lost my patience on him because I could rely on him to do the job and do the tasks I give him well. 

Everyone could tell we were inseparable.... even when we attended a course together and our coursemates were gossiping about us. We played mahjong with his friends and they too asked him if we were together. 

It's been 4 years. He has left for a better job (with my reluctant blessings) but we still meet up very regularly for meals. I have not even touched him or placed my hands on his thigh while I'm driving - very unlike me because I'm the fuck-and-dump type and have the thickest skin when it comes to flirting with people. I'm not sure if we would ever be together because we are still attached to the same people after so long... but the feeling is always there.

Okay, first, kudos on not crossing that line.  Secondly, if I may ask, I'm just curious about any effect this may have had on your current relationship.. What was this experience to you? Where does your relationship stand in relation to all these? Do you love your partner? 

Guest Yes-Me

It happened to me before. He is a married man, and my immediate superior. Official matters become personal, and vice versa. Eventually I quitted my job to get out of the messy work relationship. 

Guest Uncle
1 hour ago, Guest Yes-Me said:

It happened to me before. He is a married man, and my immediate superior. Official matters become personal, and vice versa. Eventually I quitted my job to get out of the messy work relationship. 

Oh what happened? 

7 hours ago, Guest Sad said:

Both were willing consensual adults, true. Legally the poster did no wrong, but ethically he acted in a pretty questionable way. 

Okay, first, kudos on not crossing that line.  Secondly, if I may ask, I'm just curious about any effect this may have had on your current relationship.. What was this experience to you? Where does your relationship stand in relation to all these? Do you love your partner? 

which part of we didn’t cross the line did you not fully grasp?

14 minutes ago, farku29 said:

which part of we didn’t cross the line did you not fully grasp?

I grasped it all. I was just curious as to how it affected your current relationship, if it did. Eg. your perception of it.  I mean you were lusting badly for another guy while in a rs with your bf.. did this manifest in any behavior towards your existing man? Resentment? Guilt maybe? Genuinely curious. 

I don't completely get the hostility, but i suppose this is an intrusive question. Sorry, no malice intended, just candid curiosity. You don't have to say anything if uncomfortable. 

Guest Uncle
On 6/8/2020 at 1:31 AM, Guest Guest85 said:

No but I had fun with my subordinate before.

I am openly gay in my company and we once had this super hot gay intern. He was handsome, manly, muscular physique but personality wise, very reserved and introverted. He wasn't out out but I could sense from my gaydar that he was.

Anyway I was attracted to him and went out of my way to pay him special attention. Eventually I became his unofficial mentor and he would always come to me for guidance. Eventually, we became close and he confided a lot of things in me. He is completely out of the scene and very inexperienced so work aside, he would ask me questions about the gay scene as well.

When we became closer, I started subtly flirting with him and he didn't reject my advances.

One day, we were both OT-ing. There was nobody in the office, just two of us. He asked me some stuff so I went over to his desk and sat very near him, with our legs touching. As I was explaining stuff to him, I casually put my hand on his thigh. He didn't show any reaction and we both continued talking about work like normal. My hand started to stroke his thigh up and down, and I started moving it nearer to his crotch. That is when I felt his bulge, he was rock hard underneath. I started squeezing his hard on a bit but on the surface, we were both talking like normal like that. That was when I knew he confirmed was sexually attracted to me too. But we didn't go any further that night as our office got CCTV.

A few days later while texting, I asked him whether he wanted to come over to my place to catch a movie. He said sure.

So he came over to my place, and I turned on Netflix while we both cuddled on the bed. While watching the movie, I again put my hand on his thigh, stroking it casually before moving it up to his crotch. Once again, I could feel his hard on and started squeezing it. This time, he looked at me with that handsome face and we started making out. We were both soon naked and I guided his head towards my dick where he gave me a blowjob. After blowing me for some time, we made out again before I started returning the favour and blowing him.

I then asked him whether he was a top or bottom and he said he never had anal sex before. That really surprised me. I knew he was inexperienced but I didn't know he was so inexperienced. I asked whether can I fuck him and he said ok.

After fingering and lubing him up, I started penetrating him in the missionary position. He was super tight and it took some time but eventually I managed to get it all the way in. He was wincing in pain but I was so horny I just started fucking him quite rough and his moans and groans got louder, which just makes me hornier which made me fuck him faster. 

After that, I withdrew, flipped him and started fucking him doggy style. He was still evidently groaning in pain but at this point, I didn't care and was just pounding him already. But doggy style was too painful for his virgin ass so we switched back to missionary again.

I fucked him missionary for a while and eventually, I could feel my cum coming liao. I quickly withdrew and cummed on his cock. I then used my cum to give him a handjob and he cummed quite soon after.

After that first time, we had sex about 5 more times. He only started enjoying bottoming on the 3rd time onwards.

When he finished his internship, he asked me to be his bf. But I have always only saw him as a fling. So when I made it clear I don't see him as bf material, he blocked me on all social media (quite unnecessary honestly but he is young) and haven't heard from him since.

What's the age difference between you two?

Guest Try and see
On 6/8/2020 at 9:55 AM, Guest Uncle said:

My friend had a similar experience in finance company. It was purely sexual as both were married and very straight looking. . . Their wives and kids even attend company functions and awards ceremony. 

To all the women reading BW (yes, we know there are a lot of you), know that just because your man is married to you doesn't mean that he won't have fun with guys. 😝

So don't act so indignant and outraged and self-righteous everytime you see a cute guy looking at your hot husband! How do you know that everytime your husband is making love with you he isn't thinking about another guy?  😈

Guest Try and see

When he finished his internship, he asked me to be his bf. But I have always only saw him as a fling. So when I made it clear I don't see him as bf material, he blocked me on all social media (quite unnecessary honestly but he is young) and haven't heard from him since.

If you are a straight guy who had sex with a female intern multiple times, and you were the one who stole her virginity, and then you tell her that she is not gf material but only a fling to you, people will also call you a scum. 

After all, you were the one who paid special attention to your intern first, then caressed and squeezed his crotch at work, then invited him over to your place, etc.

That he merely blocked you on social media is considered treating you well already.

Other people would have slandered you online, writteb your name and phone number on toilet walls, thrown urine on your front door, etc.

20200613-112347.jpg

36 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

To all the women reading BW (yes, we know there are a lot of you), know that just because your man is married to you doesn't mean that he won't have fun with guys. 😝

So don't act so indignant and outraged and self-righteous everytime you see a cute guy looking at your hot husband! How do you know that everytime your husband is making love with you he isn't thinking about another guy?  😈

You are justifying cheating with guys and blame the one who got cheated on as being outrageous indignant and self righteous which they have the right to do so since it's her husband. If cheating behavior is justified by all people what's the point of dating and marrying. It's a waste of sweat, money, tears and heart.

Guest Try and see
2 hours ago, Carpenter said:

You are justifying cheating with guys and blame the one who got cheated on as being outrageous indignant and self righteous which they have the right to do so since it's her husband. If cheating behavior is justified by all people what's the point of dating and marrying. It's a waste of sweat, money, tears and heart.

Neah, I'm not justifying cheating.

I meant that message for all those self-righteous homophobic married women out there who despise us gay guys. Some of them will give you that very angry, disgusted look when they notice you checking out their husband.

I'm just saying: How can they be so sure that their husband doesn't play for the other team behind their backs (as guest uncle's story has proven that it can happen)?  

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Uncle
On 6/13/2020 at 2:11 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Neah, I'm not justifying cheating.

I meant that message for all those self-righteous homophobic married women out there who despise us gay guys. Some of them will give you that very angry, disgusted look when they notice you checking out their husband.

I'm just saying: How can they be so sure that their husband doesn't play for the other team behind their backs (as guest uncle's story has proven that it can happen)?  

Life including relationships, any relationships is a shade of greys. Nothing is absolutely black and white.

On 6/7/2020 at 10:16 AM, Guest Uncle said:

Has anyone had fun with your boss? After that can still work together? 

Never eat and shit in the same place. :P

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest John

I had fun with my professor ! 

When I was in my mid-30's I had fun with my professor when I was studying in USA. 

It was thanksgiving.  My professor invited a few of us (all international students) to his house for thanksgiving , thinking that we might be lonely. 

8 of us went. There were SG, Jap , Korean , PRC and Taiwanese.  Among all I am the oldest.  I offered to help clean up after meal.  By the time I am done most of them has left.  I was ready to leave until he suggested to chill for a wine. By this time it was just me and him.  

He told me  " Do u know u r a very attractive young man" I told him I know.  I also know you have been looking at me. By this time  he already hold my hand. We started kissing and I stayed the nite there of course 

He was a nice gentleman in his late 50's.  Origin from Ireland , legal professor and DEAN in the faculty. 

Alas, time files, it been donkey years since I am back in SG.........

No but I had fun with my subordinate before.

I am openly gay in my company and we once had this super hot gay intern. He was handsome, manly, muscular physique but personality wise, very reserved and introverted. He wasn't out out but I could sense from my gaydar that he was.

Anyway I was attracted to him and went out of my way to pay him special attention. Eventually I became his unofficial mentor and he would always come to me for guidance. Eventually, we became close and he confided a lot of things in me. He is completely out of the scene and very inexperienced so work aside, he would ask me questions about the gay scene as well.

When we became closer, I started subtly flirting with him and he didn't reject my advances.

One day, we were both OT-ing. There was nobody in the office, just two of us. He asked me some stuff so I went over to his desk and sat very near him, with our legs touching. As I was explaining stuff to him, I casually put my hand on his thigh. He didn't show any reaction and we both continued talking about work like normal. My hand started to stroke his thigh up and down, and I started moving it nearer to his crotch. That is when I felt his bulge, he was rock hard underneath. I started squeezing his hard on a bit but on the surface, we were both talking like normal like that. That was when I knew he confirmed was sexually attracted to me too. But we didn't go any further that night as our office got CCTV.

A few days later while texting, I asked him whether he wanted to come over to my place to catch a movie. He said sure.

So he came over to my place, and I turned on Netflix while we both cuddled on the bed. While watching the movie, I again put my hand on his thigh, stroking it casually before moving it up to his crotch. Once again, I could feel his hard on and started squeezing it. This time, he looked at me with that handsome face and we started making out. We were both soon naked and I guided his head towards my dick where he gave me a blowjob. After blowing me for some time, we made out again before I started returning the favour and blowing him.

I then asked him whether he was a top or bottom and he said he never had anal sex before. That really surprised me. I knew he was inexperienced but I didn't know he was so inexperienced. I asked whether can I fuck him and he said ok.

After fingering and lubing him up, I started penetrating him in the missionary position. He was super tight and it took some time but eventually I managed to get it all the way in. He was wincing in pain but I was so horny I just started fucking him quite rough and his moans and groans got louder, which just makes me hornier which made me fuck him faster. 

After that, I withdrew, flipped him and started fucking him doggy style. He was still evidently groaning in pain but at this point, I didn't care and was just pounding him already. But doggy style was too painful for his virgin ass so we switched back to missionary again.

I fucked him missionary for a while and eventually, I could feel my cum coming liao. I quickly withdrew and cummed on his cock. I then used my cum to give him a handjob and he cummed quite soon after.

After that first time, we had sex about 5 more times. He only started enjoying bottoming on the 3rd time onwards.

What a beautiful fiction. Thanks for sharing.

Guest Guest
33 minutes ago, Guest John said:

When I was in my mid-30's I had fun with my professor when I was studying in USA. 

It was thanksgiving.  My professor invited a few of us (all international students) to his house for thanksgiving , thinking that we might be lonely. 

8 of us went. There were SG, Jap , Korean , PRC and Taiwanese.  Among all I am the oldest.  I offered to help clean up after meal.  By the time I am done most of them has left.  I was ready to leave until he suggested to chill for a wine. By this time it was just me and him.  

He told me  " Do u know u r a very attractive young man" I told him I know.  I also know you have been looking at me. By this time  he already hold my hand. We started kissing and I stayed the nite there of course 

He was a nice gentleman in his late 50's.  Origin from Ireland , legal professor and DEAN in the faculty. 

Did you still get in touch with your professor? "donkey years" = > 10 years?

2 hours ago, Guest John said:

Was he gd loking

3 hours ago, Guest John said:

What u guys did?

24 minutes ago, Guest John said:

Will u get wet if u r in shower ?? 

My point is don't ask the obvious ! 

What you guys did? State the stuffs you guys did. Thats what we want to hear. Of course we knew its obvious. 

Guest Mary
16 hours ago, cutejack said:

More obvious if u stop where u r not suppose to stop i mean. 

Nah , since u r so unimaginative , prefer fiction story (machiam online sex novel is lacking) I shall grant you 

Well I stayed back, after that he asked what is my fetish , I said S&M and I am Master.  He took out the whip , and chain , I leashed him , make him crawled to me and lick my feet.  Make him rimmed and we scat too .......... at this time one of the student U-turn becoz he forgot his wallet.  When he saw it he was shocked.  We invited him and assure him all is fine ....... we ended up having 3 ways S&M. I am master and 2 slaves.  I used Dildo on both of them and golden shower on both them 

After that we meet weekly on professor house.  As time goes, the group evolved and eventually it was 8 of us like orgy. 

Want some more ?? Since it is fiction, it can go even more ridiculous ... like later I involved professor son etc 

Asking the obvious means when 2 gay men had sex , what else do u expect ??  kiss hug suck fuck , etc lah , not as if we gonna spit around and somersault performing Kamasutra or Cirque Du Solei ! 

Guest John
On 7/7/2020 at 2:07 PM, begleitung said:

Was he gd loking

Good looking to me or else why do I slept with him .   He is neat tidy typical Ang Moh CEO type profile , in tie and suit 

Gentle n good manner 

1.85 about 85kg 

Guest John
On 7/7/2020 at 12:32 PM, Guest Guest said:

No lah .  Move on and yes it was in 2007

when I told him after graduation I am going home he bought me farewell dinner .  He did say if only our Uni offer PhD he can apply to me in ...... actually I don’t want ..... in the corporate world don’t need PhD 

Guest John
On 7/7/2020 at 12:32 PM, Guest Guest said:

when I told him after graduation I am going home he bought me farewell dinner .  He did say if only our Uni offer PhD he can apply to me in ...... actually I don’t want ..... in the corporate world don’t need PhD 

Guest Uncle
37 minutes ago, Guest John said:

Wa! Your father and son fiction is such a horny twist. What about father mother son and daughter all cheong together? Lagi sedap!!!

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, Guest John said:

So now you must be 48 - 50, while your Prof is in his early 70s? Perhaps he already retired?

You went to US to study for your MBA? 

Guest John
13 hours ago, Guest Uncle said:

Wa! Your father and son fiction is such a horny twist. What about father mother son and daughter all cheong together? Lagi sedap!!!

I pass the ball to you lah , since u can add in so many family members , u continue lor 

Make sure u change the title to Incest 

Guest John
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

So now you must be 48 - 50, while your Prof is in his early 70s? Perhaps he already retired?

You went to US to study for your MBA? 

I am in my 68 .  I went there to do my PSLE .... passed with Rainbow Color 

Guest Uncle
8 hours ago, Guest John said:

I am in my 68 .  I went there to do my PSLE .... passed with Rainbow Color 

My friend's boss Edwin love to sleep naked even during business trips. Yes, they had to share room during trips to Japan coz it was so ex, and room was so small. Edwin end up letting my friend suck his 7" monster until loads of hot creamy lava erupted into his mouth. My friend got his promotion eventually, and continued to as Edwin's private cock sucker until he left for another sales job. Edwin is married with 2 kids. 

• G_M changed the title to Attracted / Infatuated / Crush / Love / Sex With My Colleague or Boss + Confused / Curious about colleague(Compiled)
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.