Male HQ

Attracted / Infatuated / Crush / Love / Sex With My Colleague or Boss + Confused / Curious about colleague(Compiled)

Buaya

OMG... can i just say that the problem that you're having is like similar to what im facing but we switch places, me being the 25 year old (chub), him being the 36 year old (lean). this is like a twist of fate...

however just to clear the air we are totally different people. just that the circumstance are just to similar.. well maybe only that our relationship at work are way too close (meaning we have to work together), so there is completely no way for me to disengage...

Since u are asking which part u did wrong, it will be wrong if u did all of the above and expected a return in kind (e.g expected him to appreciate all that u have done for him and to initiate more outings with u)

I'm not sure whether he is gay but even then he may have just treated u as a very good and caring colleague and it may all be a case of "yi xiang qin yuan" on your part.

Unless you are clear that he is gay and he knows that you are trying to date him (+ he shows signs of interest), it's best for you to move on.

• 1 year later...

I always chatting with him. Strong emotion slowly develop. But the problem is he looks straight. Catholic. Single in his 30s. He prompted that he has gay friend and he is totally Ok with them as they know he is straight, they will not disturb him. Also mentioning gay is nice and helpful.

feeling towards him getting stronger. Fb doesn't seem many gay friend. Making eyes contact many times with me which confused myself. Every day will chat with him. I noticed he always keep chatting with one female friend. When we in office he often talk to others not me...

Not sure if I should tell how I feel toward him. Or just keep that myself.

I always chatting with him. Strong emotion slowly develop. But the problem is he looks straight. Catholic. Single in his 30s. He prompted that he has gay friend and he is totally Ok with them as they know he is straight, they will not disturb him. Also mentioning gay is nice and helpful.

feeling towards him getting stronger. Fb doesn't seem many gay friend. Making eyes contact many times with me which confused myself. Every day will chat with him. I noticed he always keep chatting with one female friend. When we in office he often talk to others not me...

Often we lose someone nice because we want more of the person and the person not reciprocating. Just like sometime some people try to out someone who is not ready or battling with his sexuality. This being a colleague and your gaydar could possibly be right but it might not be wise to express your feeling towards him. It might lead to some work issues and open up more unpleasant doors. Worst, he might even leave the company. Yes, we read and heard what some people said 'You never know if you don't do it.' Not in this instance.

Be a colleague who is also a friend. If your gaydar is right, perhaps one day he will be comfortable to out himself to you. Don't push or give him stress. Continue to be a good colleague you are. Not everyone is comfortable to be known as a gay guy despite so many things of that person scream to the whole world 'I am gay.' And if your gaydar is wrong, it might save everyone from embarrassments. 

And don't torture your heart if your feeling towards him not being reciprocated. If you can't have someone's heart, stay in his heart as a friend. YOLO (You Only Live Once). Be happy, 

Good luck.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Tell him you're gay and see what happens. 

Instagram: vodkabaker

Thanks ziz for your kind advice.

I do agree with what you said. I guess I should move slowly with this.

We are in sales and often We are not working in office.

I asked him to buy me some books during book fair. But he refuses to take money and want me to have that as xmas gift. We chat almost every night. We shared room in one of company activity. I didn't do anything silly. But watching him in sleep really make me feel comfortable. As I'm one of senior in the team. He text and called me often for help. I love to get his call and reply. And keep checking his what app hoping he is online.

I must concur with ziz to keep this for myself. Not too rush in making any decision that may harm the relationship forever. As long as I can still hear his laugh. I'm pretty satisfied.

I once got together with a colleague. It didn't work out and I decided to end the relationship. Unfortunately, he still think that we can get back together.

Right now it is just awkward with him in the same office. He would swing by my desk everyday and try to flirt with me, attempting to touch me on my shoulders and waist. I always ignore his advances and will tell him off when he goes overboard. I also avoid going for lunch and post-work activities if I know he is going. Luckily, it is unlikely that we will have to work together on projects.

And so I have decided. Office relationships - never again!

I once got together with a colleague. It didn't work out and I decided to end the relationship. Unfortunately, he still think that we can get back together.

Right now it is just awkward with him in the same office. He would swing by my desk everyday and try to flirt with me, attempting to touch me on my shoulders and waist. I always ignore his advances and will tell him off when he goes overboard. I also avoid going for lunch and post-work activities if I know he is going. Luckily, it is unlikely that we will have to work together on projects.

And so I have decided. Office relationships - never again!

New Year resolution: No office romances!?

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest Confused.

There's this guy at work who is very popular with the females. We used to be very close in the past during outing trips and we would even pass dirty jokes at one another. Once, he even played a prank on me, saying that he liked me followed by a bunch of nonsensical sexual fantasies that he wished to do with me. I didn't play along and things became really awkward afterwards. Strangely, I've noticed him staring at me sometimes through occasional glances but I am confused due to his relationships with two of my female colleagues because he is also really friendly and chummy with them. He has been paired with another girl who has had her feelings for him made very obvious through action but he has neither denied or confirmed the teasings.

There's this guy at work who is very popular with the females. We used to be very close in the past during outing trips and we would even pass dirty jokes at one another. Once, he even played a prank on me, saying that he liked me followed by a bunch of nonsensical sexual fantasies that he wished to do with me. I didn't play along and things became really awkward afterwards. Strangely, I've noticed him staring at me sometimes through occasional glances but I am confused due to his relationships with two of my female colleagues because he is also really friendly and chummy with them. He has been paired with another girl who has had her feelings for him made very obvious through action but he has neither denied or confirmed the teasings.

He is a gay but pretend to by str. The question is whether do you like him too? If yes, why not? 你才是正宫娘娘。

• 8 months later...
Guest ........

this is a first time i feel so much for this colleagues.

he is married but everytime when i reach office, i just got the urge to see him.

he is of a different department but we stationed in the same office. doubt he issince he did declared he is superb straight.

just want to say this out to get off my chest.

• 5 weeks later...

when i was younger, i always in love to my uncle's helper (very straighting and stocky) who stays in our place, some nights i will wake up and crawl to his bed, slowing pull up his singlet to expose his juicy nipples, then i will caress and lick it, sometimes i will smell his crotch and lick his hardon in his shorts.... so i guess he really enjoyed what i did to him tongue.gif

he still stay at ur hse

hmmm... i have known this guy for a long while... he is strght acting n even has a gf.... i massage for u n he let me undress him till totally naked n even let me massage his dick..... he was hard too!

after that we just went for dinner n all like nothing has happened..... is he gay??

u still contact with him

Guest LonelyBoy

First thing first, apologies as this is going to be a long one. In April I moved abroad to oversee my company's project, and that's where i met A. At first I didn't really have a crush on him but eventually the feeling started to grow. Initially I was confused about his sexuality as I did not get any gay vibe from him, except for him being unmarried at 32 (which is a big siren for malays).

Fast forward, we started to get closer and became gym buddies. He started to do small gestures like jokingly touching my face, ears or body which I intepreted as flirting which I enjoyed, but could not confirm as he is the "class clown" type. I confided in my female colleague and she started to see the flirting too. As I started to think that he may not be straight afterall, and might be interested in me, I started to do a little flirting back.

Fast forward to Friday, after our gym session he said he wanted to come to my room to ask something. I was pretty sure that he wanna come out to me. Then he came to my room and come out to me. He told me that he is into daddies and is currently seeing a few people. I asked whether he ever himself be with anyone younger, and he said no and never will. I was crushed. He said that wanted to befriend me so that he can confide in me. I guess the little flirting that he did was to test whether is it safe for him to come out me.

I started to realize that my feelings for him was actually stronger than what I believed. As I felt kinda shitty, I avoided seeing him yesterday, but eventually I know that I have to see him again and act like nothing happen. In the past, the only way I dealt with unrequited love was to cut all ties with the guy.

So what do you guys think? Will I ever have a chance with him or does the type preference is pretty much cast in stone? Shall I ignore him, and betray the trust he had in me? Will the feeling go if I stay befriending him?

No need to be so extreme, if cannot be boyfriend, just remain as friend. I can't imagine how he will feel if you start avoiding him after he came out to you. Discard your old way of solving unrequited love issues, this is a chance for you to solve this type of problems in a different way. Cheers!

The sex will take care of itself if the two persons are honestly in love.

That's what I believe, anyway, when I fell for a guy 1 year my junior, and also identifies himself as bottom.

But the feeling wasn't mutual. So even though I am willing and perfectly able to adapt, he does not return the feelings. :(

I guess feelings are still first and foremost the most important in a relationship. He wanted you as a friend, but is he ok with you as a life partner?

Ask him lor.

Guest LonelyBoy

Thanks everyone for the advice. I don't think that it is healthy for me to pursue my romantic interest in him.

I just need to find a way to still be friend with him and erase my feelings for him, which is gonna be hard.

• 4 months later...

Only if theres no conflict of interest or any direct relationship.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked, locked, unlocked, unlocked, locked and locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest jericho
there are 3 office boys whom i work with who are so damn hot and unfortunately so very straight. the way the 3 of them look any gay gay would jump into bed w them anytime. lets call them A, B and C. I think A knows im gay but because we have worked together for so long and become friends, i make sure that i am careful not to be physically close to him so as to avoid him saying that im hitting on him. B is very very cute and we work very closely together and our bodies often come into contact as we execute our projects together. Strangely however, I am not sexually turned on by B. I think mayb because B is always in baggy clothes and you dont often get to see the muscled toned body underneath. I guess his GF is the only lucky one who gets to enjoy his body. C on the other hand turns me on like crazy. There is just something about C that just drives me wild. Everytime i look at his butt through his pants or jeans i get so turned on! ans whenever we have to work together, and he touches my fingers or brushes his arms against mine as we are discussing something, it sents shocks of pleasure thru my body. All through it C is totally oblivious to the effect he has on me. Everyday I go to work, looking forward to see C. And everytime i see him i feel so happy and so turned. Many times i have imagined what his nude body will look like, what his dick is like in my hands and mouth and how it would feel like to put my cock in his ass. He makes going to work so fun. Once C had bent over to pick something up on the floor and i could see his tight white underwear from his butt and i got a super hard on quickly....sigh...if only i could have C.

anyone has similar colleagues?

• G_M unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a really strong attraction to a female colleague. Not so much because i want to do her, more because i would love to live her life. She is tiny, yet gorgeous, and she has all these ons with a string of willing guys. Sigh...

my office has quite a few hot young studs (if u go with conventional definition)
too bad, they do nothing for me
so wat i wanted to say was that motivation to go work, really depends on wat types turn u on. lol

On 4/9/2016 at 2:43 PM, hairy springroll said:

Lucky of you

going to work with so much motivations

eyes drooling 

On Saturday, April 09, 2016 at 1:02 PM, Guest jericho said:
there are 3 office boys whom i work with who are so damn hot and unfortunately so very straight. the way the 3 of them look any gay gay would jump into bed w them anytime. lets call them A, B and C. I think A knows im gay but because we have worked together for so long and become friends, i make sure that i am careful not to be physically close to him so as to avoid him saying that im hitting on him. B is very very cute and we work very closely together and our bodies often come into contact as we execute our projects together. Strangely however, I am not sexually turned on by B. I think mayb because B is always in baggy clothes and you dont often get to see the muscled toned body underneath. I guess his GF is the only lucky one who gets to enjoy his body. C on the other hand turns me on like crazy. There is just something about C that just drives me wild. Everytime i look at his butt through his pants or jeans i get so turned on! ans whenever we have to work together, and he touches my fingers or brushes his arms against mine as we are discussing something, it sents shocks of pleasure thru my body. All through it C is totally oblivious to the effect he has on me. Everyday I go to work, looking forward to see C. And everytime i see him i feel so happy and so turned. Many times i have imagined what his nude body will look like, what his dick is like in my hands and mouth and how it would feel like to put my cock in his ass. He makes going to work so fun. Once C had bent over to pick something up on the floor and i could see his tight white underwear from his butt and i got a super hard on quickly....sigh...if only i could have C.

anyone has similar colleagues?

Why don't you invite C out for dinner Over the weekend ? It has to start somewhere instead of just day dreaming. 

• 2 weeks later...

Was doing a project in Taipei several months ago.  2 weeks through, an intern joined the team. He was an undergrad from a local university, 20 years old but well built for his age.  He was assigned to understudy my work so he had to consult me on many different matters.  Whenever he needed to do that, he would stand beside me while I am seated at my workstation.  His height is such that, standing beside me, his crotch is at my eye level.  The first time, I was stunned by the package in his pants as if he was packing an erection inside.  Then each time he came by I would steal glances at his crotch and it was always the same huge bulge staring me in the eye.  He is not particularly good looking but his package is enough incentive to spend a night with him.  One day we happened to meet in the toilet.  I had actually finished with my business but when I saw him standing at the urinal I immediately went and stood by his side. Peering to his side, I saw that he was packing quite a sizeable dong - it wasn't very long, probably about 3 inches soft but it was so thick that I kept wondering how much thicker it would grow when his cock is fully erect.  So that was when I started planning my next move.

On my last weekend in Taipei, the staff there organised a little farewell party for me.  We had a little too much to drink and our poor intern was a little too tipsy to be going back home on his own, so I invited him to bunk in with me in my serviced apartment.  He readily accepted my offer.  Once back in the apartment, he suggested having more drinks.  So we drank and started talking. He spoke about his girl friend who had just left him for another guy.  He told me how much he missed her and her mouth, describing to me how good she was at giving blowjobs and how he enjoyed licking her pussy etc.  Then I told him that all the men I knew said I gave the best blowjob.  He laughed and said that was what one of the male staff in the office told him.  I looked at him and he said to me that all the men in the office know about me servicing Henson (that hunk in the office)  on a regular basis.  So the next thing we knew, his pants and underwear were around his ankle and my hand was stroking his thick cock as my tongue was slurping away at his balls.  He cummed buckets that night.  The next morning he woke up with a woodie and I sucked him off a second time.  When we were having breakfast he said, "if I knew you were so good at sucking cocks, I would have let you sucked even earlier." 

I took that as a compliment from a well-hung 20 year old Taiwanese boy.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

10 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

Was doing a project in Taipei several months ago.  2 weeks through, an intern joined the team. He was an undergrad from a local university, 20 years old but well built for his age.  He was assigned to understudy my work so he had to consult me on many different matters.  Whenever he needed to do that, he would stand beside me while I am seated at my workstation.  His height is such that, standing beside me, his crotch is at my eye level.  The first time, I was stunned by the package in his pants as if he was packing an erection inside.  Then each time he came by I would steal glances at his crotch and it was always the same huge bulge staring me in the eye.  He is not particularly good looking but his package is enough incentive to spend a night with him.  One day we happened to meet in the toilet.  I had actually finished with my business but when I saw him standing at the urinal I immediately went and stood by his side. Peering to his side, I saw that he was packing quite a sizeable dong - it wasn't very long, probably about 3 inches soft but it was so thick that I kept wondering how much thicker it would grow when his cock is fully erect.  So that was when I started planning my next move.

On my last weekend in Taipei, the staff there organised a little farewell party for me.  We had a little too much to drink and our poor intern was a little too tipsy to be going back home on his own, so I invited him to bunk in with me in my serviced apartment.  He readily accepted my offer.  Once back in the apartment, he suggested having more drinks.  So we drank and started talking. He spoke about his girl friend who had just left him for another guy.  He told me how much he missed her and her mouth, describing to me how good she was at giving blowjobs and how he enjoyed licking her pussy etc.  Then I told him that all the men I knew said I gave the best blowjob.  He laughed and said that was what one of the male staff in the office told him.  I looked at him and he said to me that all the men in the office know about me servicing Henson (that hunk in the office)  on a regular basis.  So the next thing we knew, his pants and underwear were around his ankle and my hand was stroking his thick cock as my tongue was slurping away at his balls.  He cummed buckets that night.  The next morning he woke up with a woodie and I sucked him off a second time.  When we were having breakfast he said, "if I knew you were so good at sucking cocks, I would have let you sucked even earlier." 

I took that as a compliment from a well-hung 20 year old Taiwanese boy.

I cannot believe that this is real esp at your age, Kimlo

7 hours ago, lovehandle said:

I cannot believe that this is real esp at your age, Kimlo

never ever underestimate an older person.  and don't forget out there, are some younger people who prefer older men, not everyone shares your same likes and dislikes.

All in sex is fair.

13 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

never ever underestimate an older person.  and don't forget out there, are some younger people who prefer older men, not everyone shares your same likes and dislikes.

Yeah, I believe it. Some guys have a pretty casual attitude towards sex, too.

I was on a company trip overseas and got to bunk in with an out gay junior from another overseas team. He would wander around our hotel room in various states of undress - very distracting. Long story short, one of the evenings he came out of the bathroom, told me he was horny and asked if I wanted to mess around. And we did, a couple of times during that trip.

We continued to work together (in our separate countries) for a few months and then he left for greener pastures. 

15 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

He laughed and said that was what one of the male staff in the office told him.  I looked at him and he said to me that all the men in the office know about me servicing Henson (that hunk in the office)  on a regular basis.  So the next thing we knew, his pants and underwear were around his ankle and my hand was stroking his thick cock as my tongue was slurping away at his balls.  He cummed buckets that night.  The next morning he woke up with a woodie and I sucked him off a second time.  When we were having breakfast he said, "if I knew you were so good at sucking cocks, I would have let you sucked even earlier." 

So, news spread around in the company about your quality services provided to colleagues. 

12 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

Hence I compliment u by saying " I cannot believe that /I cannot visualize that..."

I can never do that!

In fact, I luv reading some of your blogs but it was all totally removed

55 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

Hence I compliment u by saying " I cannot believe that /I cannot visualize that..."

I can never do that!

In fact, I luv reading some of your blogs but it was all totally removed

I removed my blog because I received a message from blogspot telling me to remove it because someone lodged a complaint.

All in sex is fair.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Colleaguefishing

Soo I had this crush on a colleague, ex-colleague now. He is not local but PR and been here for sometime now. We are quite close as we use to lunch together daily for some yrs and because we stay walkable distance we would meet up often for dinner and coffee. He is married with 2 kids, I've know him for few years now. 

Last night was the bomb... we were having coffee together at the coffee shop near our place and we were discussing family and he asked why until now I have no gf. Don't I have needs? I replied him that ya.. I do have needs and lied about ex-girlfriends.. which I don't have... hahaha.. then I was kinda naughty and steered away, soo I asked if he knows that there are people who likes to play both side (bisexual) and his replied was that he only seen this in porn and nv met such a person. I kinda paused and braced for impact and lied to him that I like to play both sides (hell no!). He began being alittle curious and I told him that girls are hard to come by and if go geylang have to pay this and that While the thrill of having a guy is different and guys are much game to suck and fuck/get fucked. 

I guess I striked an interest somewhere, so I became bolder and asked how big his cock is.... he told me how big it was and I am like wow... must be very nice if I can suck on it (in a jokingly manner but really mean it deep down inside).. he was very cheeky and said ya.. I wonder how would it feels to get sucked and fuck a guy.. so I offered him in a naughty tone and he said we could arrange for some experiment.. then I walked him to his block while imparting all my cruising in public pool experience with him. I can tell he wasn't really into it but is very very much interest to try something with me. That's for the night then. Hope I can score something on this. Hahaha!

Guest Guest
25 minutes ago, Guest Colleaguefishing said:

Soo I had this crush on a colleague, ex-colleague now. He is not local but PR and been here for sometime now. We are quite close as we use to lunch together daily for some yrs and because we stay walkable distance we would meet up often for dinner and coffee. He is married with 2 kids, I've know him for few years now. 

Last night was the bomb... we were having coffee together at the coffee shop near our place and we were discussing family and he asked why until now I have no gf. Don't I have needs? I replied him that ya.. I do have needs and lied about ex-girlfriends.. which I don't have... hahaha.. then I was kinda naughty and steered ......... Hahaha!

Just be very careful.

Dont forget that at the end of the day, this guy is married and has 2 kids. You have not done anything as yet but think about the consequences if the wife ever finds out.

I know I am preaching but will it not be a lot less complex for you to find a guy who is not attached - you certainly dont sound unintelligent or unattractive.

If affairs of the heart can be dealt with so matter of factly, so rationally, there would not be so much happenings in this world.

And i certainly dun agreed if u are implying tat ppl who are involved in such are either stupid or ugly.

Edited by Michael Tan

• G_M changed the title to Attracted / Infatuated / Crush / Love / Sex With My Colleague or Boss + Confused / Curious about colleague(Compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.