Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Talking about this, I remember seeing someone whose pubes are so long that they cover his soft cock entirely. When he pees, he gets his pubes wet! Eww.

His cock must be very small hidden in his bushy pube.

Talking about this, I remember seeing someone whose pubes are so long that they cover his soft cock entirely. When he pees, he gets his pubes wet! Eww.

His cock must be very small hidden in his bushy pube.

Love to go commando all the time - in school, at home, outside - not for the attention, but for this weird sense of personal satisfaction :) i do think sometimes the bulge is showing too much though, especially with chinos

Agreed. It is personally satisfying when one can freeball in jeans and being able to control his erection and excitement. But most men new in this kind of dressing style will have more erected dick than flaccid. That is because they are too self-conscious and allow their mind to get the better of them.

I especially get a kick from freeballing when i go to straight massage parlour and get to riskily undress in my "birthday suit". I then hung my 2 piece attire (T-shirt and jeans) prominently with no underwear in sight. Usually, shorts are provided during massage, but there are bounds many accidental touch here and there by manly hands. I love this kind of sensation.

These combinations of freeballing, being in the state of undressing and dressing in a massage parlour and being accidentally touch are able to send me to cloud nine. ;)

Agreed. It is personally satisfying when one can freeball in jeans and being able to control his erection and excitement. But most men new in this kind of dressing style will have more erected dick than flaccid. That is because they are too self-conscious and allow their mind to get the better of them.

I especially get a kick from freeballing when i go to straight massage parlour and get to riskily undress in my "birthday suit". I then hung my 2 piece attire (T-shirt and jeans) prominently with no underwear in sight. Usually, shorts are provided during massage, but there are bounds many accidental touch here and there by manly hands. I love this kind of sensation.

These combinations of freeballing, being in the state of undressing and dressing in a massage parlour and being accidentally touch are able to send me to cloud nine. ;)

I don't ever wear underwear for massages. I don't want them to be soaked and stained with massage oil. plus that way they can massage me gluts too. 

Hi guys,

How do u feel about gym tights. I know many guys have started wearing them. I've been wearing my n2n white tights to California fitness and it's interesting becos since it's unlined, super thin, and I don't wear anything else under it, the shape of my cock can appear rather obvious, veins and all. I notice some guys wear an additional pair of shorts over their tights too. But so far I've not done that in the spirit of freeballing.

Many stares from the guys. They would stare down and then quickly avert their eyes.... It's one of those things where you just have to act normal. Afterall, all guys have dicks right.

i don't agree when people say that people who like to freeball won't own any underwear.

i love freeballing and like underwear at the same time.

perhaps cuz i freeball for comfort and underwear is a fetish.

anyone out there feels the same as me?

It all boils down to different preferences.

I freeball all the time and I don't own any underwear. One layer is more than enough for me.

Many stares from the guys. They would stare down and then quickly avert their eyes.... It's one of those things where you just have to act normal. Afterall, all guys have dicks right.

You observation is true on most str8 guys. Many ajs will stare, and still stare even those they have their own dicks. Lolx.

I just bought skinzwear boxers recently to wear as shorts round the house. The material is soft and shimmery to touch. Stretchy too. Nice to freeball in. So erections can result in weird shapes stretching outta the boxers. But it doesn't appear to be very breathable.

How many of you guys freeball in business pants to work? Do you tailor your pants or buy them off the shelf? If you tailor, do you tell the tailor that you don't wear underwear when they take measurements?

Just outside of Befok Mall this morning, there was this young str8 couple. The guy was in basketball shorts and obviously without underwear. One could see his cock swinging left right as he walked and even some protrusion from his shorts. So obvious even my Mum made a comment, "wah, how come this young man wear like that out in public?"

did yr mum knows tat her son is enjoying the sight?hahahaha

Hi guys,

How do u feel about gym tights. I know many guys have started wearing them. I've been wearing my n2n white tights to California fitness and it's interesting becos since it's unlined, super thin, and I don't wear anything else under it, the shape of my cock can appear rather obvious, veins and all. I notice some guys wear an additional pair of shorts over their tights too. But so far I've not done that in the spirit of freeballing.

I like to wear tights to the gym. What is the model/item number of your white tights?  :)

Guest Adam SF

Hi Guys, I will be visiting Singapore February through March (I live in San Francisco). I would like to wear shorts without undies for shopping, going out, and the like. Do many guys in SG go commando? I don't want to be in a weird minority. Also, what about changing at the gym? I will be going to California Fitness. So if I change out of my shorts into gym clothes will guys there think its unacceptable that I'm not wearing undies? Thanks for your advice.   Adam

Guest Adam SF

Thanks for the welcome to Singapore, Martian. It's my first trip (work related), and I'm really looking forward to it. Also thanks to all of you for your guidance on going commando in SG. It sounds like its fairly safe doing so. Any further guidance would be welcome from anyone. I was mostly worried about getting disapproving looks in the changing room at California Fitness. BTW, do many guys wear jogging shorts at the gym? I like them for the gym because they have a liner so I can go commando to the gym then change into the jogging shorts. Or are longer gym shorts the norm for the gym in SG? NGWJ: Yes, I think there is a growing percentage of guys here in SF who go commando, at least some of the time (judging from friends and from the locker room at my gym). I usually go without undies when I'm wearing shorts or jeans. With other things I usually wear "sexy briefs" (as is required by the SF gay code).

Thanks for the welcome to Singapore, Martian. It's my first trip (work related), and I'm really looking forward to it. Also thanks to all of you for your guidance on going commando in SG. It sounds like its fairly safe doing so. Any further guidance would be welcome from anyone. I was mostly worried about getting disapproving looks in the changing room at California Fitness. BTW, do many guys wear jogging shorts at the gym? I like them for the gym because they have a liner so I can go commando to the gym then change into the jogging shorts. Or are longer gym shorts the norm for the gym in SG? NGWJ: Yes, I think there is a growing percentage of guys here in SF who go commando, at least some of the time (judging from friends and from the locker room at my gym). I usually go without undies when I'm wearing shorts or jeans. With other things I usually wear "sexy briefs" (as is required by the SF gay code).

Hi Adam, 

You can go freeball as long as your jewels don't pop out through any jogging shorts openings.

If not someone may take pictures and send to Stomp  - SG local newspapers :P

Hi Guys, I will be visiting Singapore February through March (I live in San Francisco). I would like to wear shorts without undies for shopping, going out, and the like. Do many guys in SG go commando? I don't want to be in a weird minority. Also, what about changing at the gym? I will be going to California Fitness. So if I change out of my shorts into gym clothes will guys there think its unacceptable that I'm not wearing undies? Thanks for your advice. Adam

Why dont you also wear your jeans while you are here? Nothing beats the snug feeling of a well fitted jeans. If your jeans have a good cut; it can define your crotch area and even enhance your abdomen, hip and thigh areas. Freeballing in jeans is sexy and makes one horny ;)

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.