Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

I would like to share my experience.....

The very first time i got the thought of freeballing was when i overheard few seniors while they were betting.

It suddenly stuck my mind and then even though i was in my teen, i kept looking for chances in family to freeball as i was never in the family.

(I always regret why my father dosen't do freeballing and nudishm.... ;))

As i grew i kept on freeballing once in a while at home.

Since last couple of months i was trying it at work when there were less people around to notice.

Now it's been more then a week that i have been freeballing and i love it as i like to exhibiit as well.

Kind of i have grown kinly in this stuff and hope to never wear an underwear in the near future.......

Love to see bulges and show off my bulge as well..

Enjoy freeballing....: )

Thanks for the welcome to Singapore, Martian. It's my first trip (work related), and I'm really looking forward to it. Also thanks to all of you for your guidance on going commando in SG. It sounds like its fairly safe doing so. Any further guidance would be welcome from anyone. I was mostly worried about getting disapproving looks in the changing room at California Fitness. BTW, do many guys wear jogging shorts at the gym? I like them for the gym because they have a liner so I can go commando to the gym then change into the jogging shorts. Or are longer gym shorts the norm for the gym in SG? NGWJ: Yes, I think there is a growing percentage of guys here in SF who go commando, at least some of the time (judging from friends and from the locker room at my gym). I usually go without undies when I'm wearing shorts or jeans. With other things I usually wear "sexy briefs" (as is required by the SF gay code).

Hey Adam - going commando in and out of the gym is fucking hot, esp. if u hv a big dick that bulges and swings!  I like wearing short high-split jogging shorts myself WITHOUT the inner liner. Most guys here aren't uncomfortable with it in the gym. Straight guys just stare a bit and tell their friends if they're in a group. Pretending you're not getting attention and coolly swinging away is the best!

I freeballed yesterday as i realised i forgot to bring underwear after showering in gym. I could clearly see the outline of my cock head pushing against my white shorts. Each step i took caused my cock to sway and rub against the soft fabric. Shiok! My cock grew as the feeling was great and i had to hide it with my gym bag while walking as normally as I can. Luckily my car was not that far off as i had a huge fully erected cock by the time i got to it. It was a super hot and sexy feeling that i rubbed my cock while driving and within 3 traffic lights my sperm shot out through the shorts...what a mess...haha

Someone got STOMPed for exposing himself on the train while freeballing and the best part is his photo was taken by a woman/gal and posted on the website.

Were you referringto this stomp news.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/on-purpose-man-in-shorts-exposes-his-private-parts-to-female-commuters-on-mrt

exposemain.jpg

Stomper Sheila said she saw this man in shorts on the train today (Jan 15) exposing his private parts.

In pictures sent in by the Stomper, it appeared that the man was not wearing any underwear.

One of the shots also showed him looking directly into the camera, while running his fingers through his hair.

The Stomper said:

"We were taking the Downtown MRT Line from Bayfront Station towards Bugis at about 2.30pm today (Jan 15).

"It was then when we saw this man exposing his private parts. It was literally sticking out of his shorts.

"It was so disturbing.

"If he did it on purpose, I hope SMRT staff will be alert to this."

Had it been this handsome white hunky, Caucasian man wearing his traditional kilt, and have a nice Big , Cut cock that Sheila prefers, i wonder if she will still complaint, or pass the handphone picture among her female friends and thank the gods for her good fortune to have been flashed by the white handsome hunk below in our underground train.

tumblr_nbhmz4iZNn1qzcaroo1_500.jpg

Guest Still thinking

Going to customers office today. Should I go commando? Going to do presentation in front of projector. Hopefully won't be too obvious.

I know 1 of my China colleague always freeball in office. His dick head was once very obvious showing in one of the pants left side when he was presenting and I was just sitting in the right place. It was so distracting I didn't really hear what he was saying. Keep staring at the shape. For a small guy he sure have a big one.

Going to customers office today. Should I go commando? Going to do presentation in front of projector. Hopefully won't be too obvious.

I know 1 of my China colleague always freeball in office. His dick head was once very obvious showing in one of the pants left side when he was presenting and I was just sitting in the right place. It was so distracting I didn't really hear what he was saying. Keep staring at the shape. For a small guy he sure have a big one.

Nice experience~ I freeball even to client's office...just act normal. 

Looking for Mature Top as bf~

Hi Guys, I will be visiting Singapore February through March (I live in San Francisco). I would like to wear shorts without undies for shopping, going out, and the like. Do many guys in SG go commando? I don't want to be in a weird minority. Also, what about changing at the gym? I will be going to California Fitness. So if I change out of my shorts into gym clothes will guys there think its unacceptable that I'm not wearing undies? Thanks for your advice. Adam

You should not worry about changing without underwear in California Fitness. I even encounter member jerk off in dront of me at changing area, sauna and steam room.

Personal experience, I even nude in sauna and steam room too. :P

Glasses guy

Freeballing Fridays at work for me ...

Freeballing at clubbing for me ...

Freeballing when shopping for groceries at neighbourhood malls ...

Half freeballing when jogging ... ( inner lining of running shorts present )

nice, me too. hehe..

nice, me too. hehe..

nice, me too. hehe..

nice, me too. hehe..

exactly what I do too! LOL...

nice, me too.. :-)

I havent worn underwear since like forever.

Has never been a big deal, really. Dont think it's sexy.I just dont think about it.

I just hate that snug feeling around the balls when one wears underwear.

I honestly cant remember the last time I wore underwear. :D

Haha I share the exact sentiments too and have been free balling for years.

Yesterday i went to gym in the morning before work. After showering, as i reached out to grab the towel, my underwear slipped off the handle and dropped on the wet shower floor. It was so annoying as I did not want to put on an underwear that was wet and yet i was wearing casual cotton pants to work dat day w no belt and because of that the pants would sag down my waist. No choice i had to freeball and the entire day i kept pulling up my pants to make sure my butt crack or my hairy pubes were not exposed. Towards the end of the day I had to rush to a meeting with several colleagues from various depts. Just before i walked in the mtg rm, I pulled up my pants again and opened the door to face 5 pple as the mtg had already started. I took my seat and tried to catch up w what was happening. Before long my phone vibrated and there was this whatsapp msg from a colleague from across me... "Dude wtf..yr cock head so obvious. You trying to show us u got big dick isit or r u just happy to see me.' Hahaha..

Yesterday i went to gym in the morning before work. After showering, as i reached out to grab the towel, my underwear slipped off the handle and dropped on the wet shower floor. It was so annoying as I did not want to put on an underwear that was wet and yet i was wearing casual cotton pants to work dat day w no belt and because of that the pants would sag down my waist. No choice i had to freeball and the entire day i kept pulling up my pants to make sure my butt crack or my hairy pubes were not exposed. Towards the end of the day I had to rush to a meeting with several colleagues from various depts. Just before i walked in the mtg rm, I pulled up my pants again and opened the door to face 5 pple as the mtg had already started. I took my seat and tried to catch up w what was happening. Before long my phone vibrated and there was this whatsapp msg from a colleague from across me... "Dude wtf..yr cock head so obvious. You trying to show us u got big dick isit or r u just happy to see me.' Hahaha..

Hahaha.... funny story. Dont worry.... it is just a cock. Every guy has it. :P

Free balling to work is fun. I saw another 2 of my colleagues free ball. He has bending down doing something. Could see his almost half his butt crack.

Not the first time I see those cracks. But he is not a full time.

Free balling to work is fun. I saw another 2 of my colleagues free ball. He has bending down doing something. Could see his almost half his butt crack.

Not the first time I see those cracks. But he is not a full time.

Lol. Wish i could see more of such "scenery" in Sg. But how do you "expose" yourself subtly that u r freeballing (for the thrill of it) without being obscene? How do you show off to your intended recipients?

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.