Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Guest Exhibitionist

Freeballing:

I have been Freeballing since 25th December and I am happy to report that I won't be wearing any underwear in the future.

I feel better when I get hardon my dick to b able to move freely.

Irrespective what occasion or where I am, i don't wear Underwear.

More over I look for an opportunity to flash my dick to men.

Sometimes if I happened to be in a crowded bus, I try to avoid having to press against anyone's body. Or maintain my distance if I am standing beside a seated commuter. Don't wanna be branded for a perv or molester.

Dork..u can press against me~ I dun mind~ lol.. :P

Looking for Mature Top as bf~

Last month I had a massage done in a straight spa in KL. Masseur was freeballing and throughout the treatment, could feel his thick tool and heavy balls pressed against me. When he did my chest, he nearly poked my eye out. Strangely, for a straight guy he was pretty hard. :)

Gachimuchi : I'm just guessing. Lolx. Surely you dun think someone who has a puny dick will ask what NGWJ asked right?

It will have to depend if he is Ang Mo or Asian.

If he is Ang Mo then, any shorts will show his bulge because most of them are "show-er".

Most Asians are "grower" so some package are usually insignificant until excited. So regardless what shorts, it still won't show much of a bulge.

Which is why I said; It's all about the package!

a0cf250b1a90dc98d3364771dbca9b1f.jpg

Haha... Was actually thinking where can one find shorts like these

http://www.network54.com/Forum/143108/message/1422329026/Freeballing+shorts

You just need to buy your shorts 1 or 2 size smaller and I am sure even if you have a small package, it will show. Regardless.

I free ball cos I love the feel of my hung dick swinging I fuck care pal stare

I agree fully with you, if some women can wear low cut cleavage showing clothes and dont get arrested or some even do away with bra and wear thin fabric tops , and go au naturel on the streets in singapore, and dont get arrested ,

In the name of equality of the sexes,

we gay men can jolly well go commando and wear super thin basketball shorts and let out hung tools swing here and there and even the balls can swing like the London bells,

People who cannot take the swinging cock can look elsewhere, they control their own eyes.

I agree fully with you, if some women can wear low cut cleavage showing clothes and dont get arrested or some even do away with bra and wear thin fabric tops , and go au naturel on the streets in singapore, and dont get arrested ,

In the name of equality of the sexes,

we gay men can jolly well go commando and wear super thin basketball shorts and let out hung tools swing here and there and even the balls can swing like the London bells,

People who cannot take the swinging cock can look elsewhere, they control their own eyes.

WOOhoo~ way to go man!

Looking for Mature Top as bf~

Packages can be enhance. All that is needed is a ring and if no ring, any old shoe lace will do.

It's interesting how majority people like to show bulge. I freeball because it more comfy and as far as I can I make sure it doesn't show but than again if I don't use extra show laces, I'm fine

Packages can be enhance. All that is needed is a ring and if no ring, any old shoe lace will do.

It's interesting how majority people like to show bulge. I freeball because it more comfy and as far as I can I make sure it doesn't show but than again if I don't use extra show laces, I'm fine

Some freeballers falls into the category of being a repressed exhibitionist who wants to show but afraid to get caught, so only can show bulge.

Some freeballers falls into the other category of not being restricted by underwear.

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.