Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Seen more and more man going commando compared to few years back. Hope to see everyone go commando!

Swing swing when they walk. Nice.

u must not have met many men few years back

LOL

this has been done by so many men for so many years.

I know it...

ive seen it so many times..

so many years ago..

and now too

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

u must not have met many men few years back

LOL

this has been done by so many men for so many years.

I know it...

ive seen it so many times..

so many years ago..

and now too

In case back around 20 years ago when I was in secondary school. I already noticed a lot of my classmates freeballing. And guess what. Till today. They still are.

Guest Freeballer

I guess freeballing in primary school is common. Guess many of us started freeballing from primary school. My guess is many will still freeball even when we are in secondary school as it is already a habit.

During BMT, it was a great feeling to see some of my camp mates freeballing too. There were a few that even freeball in the number 3 and 4 uniform when during the duties.

Freeballing almost "fulltime" since May. Sometime have to remind myself to be more conscious as I forgot that there are no longer undies to hide my family jewel especially when in shorts/Bermudas with no inner linings. Dripping precum isn't an issue as most time it is not visible to public. Only our self conscious mind is playing tricks.

• 2 weeks later...

Was waiting at the hotel lobby lift when suddenly this hunky bearish Caucasian came running down the stairs.. he was in a pair of tight track bottom....He was obviously freeballing as I could see the shape of his cock swinging around.... He then came to the lift and waited.. When the lift door opened a little girl was inside crying.. seemed that his daughter went into the lift by herself without him.

He proceeded to carry her... and his bulge was even more obvious... Couldn't take my eyes of it... All happened within 20 seconds....

Is it just me or someone also have the same experience. it's kinda painful on the cock head after a while (like 2 hours) of free-balling, especially pants with zippers at the crotch area...  :unsure:

:ph34r: If Michelangelo had been straight, the Sistine Chapel would have been wallpapered :ph34r:

Is it just me or someone also have the same experience. it's kinda painful on the cock head after a while (like 2 hours) of free-balling, especially pants with zippers at the crotch area...  :unsure:

If you just started freeballing, the roughness of the zippers on the inside of the pants will cause friction and abrasions and your sensitive cock head will definitely feel it. After some time you will get used to it. 

it's kinda painful on the cock head after a while (like 2 hours) of free-balling, especially pants with zippers at the crotch area...  :unsure:

Were you like hard or semi hard most of the 2 hours? And are you uncut and had your foreskin rolled back? I remember my initial start in freeball done in tight jeans and haven't felt that. In fact on the opposite was quite "shiok" feeling rubbing inside the material. Nowadays it the opposite and I felt uncomfortable when I had to wear an undie. The first possible chance and off it goes.

Is it just me or someone also have the same experience. it's kinda painful on the cock head after a while (like 2 hours) of free-balling, especially pants with zippers at the crotch area... :unsure:

sure or not, come come come, i check for you

Is it just me or someone also have the same experience. it's kinda painful on the cock head after a while (like 2 hours) of free-balling, especially pants with zippers at the crotch area... :unsure:

The trick is to park your Kkj a little off center (where the zipper is). That way your cock head will not come in direct contact with the zipper. Try and experiment it out. Soon you will find a way that works for u.

If you just started freeballing, the roughness of the zippers on the inside of the pants will cause friction and abrasions and your sensitive cock head will definitely feel it. After some time you will get used to it.

Will try it more often to get used to it, but the pain is like needle pricking on the cock head haha! *ouch*

Were you like hard or semi hard most of the 2 hours? And are you uncut and had your foreskin rolled back? I remember my initial start in freeball done in tight jeans and haven't felt that. In fact on the opposite was quite "shiok" feeling rubbing inside the material. Nowadays it the opposite and I felt uncomfortable when I had to wear an undie. The first possible chance and off it goes.

Semi hard I would say... I am cut... Haha is there any situation where it is compulsory to wear an undie? =p

sure or not, come come come, i check for you

When, where, how? :whistle:

The trick is to park your Kkj a little off center (where the zipper is). That way your cock head will not come in direct contact with the zipper. Try and experiment it out. Soon you will find a way that works for u.

Will do, but my cock is not that big so the head tends to slide back to the position where the zipper is ~ :mellow:

Edited by Seedrick

:ph34r: If Michelangelo had been straight, the Sistine Chapel would have been wallpapered :ph34r:

Was waiting at the hotel lobby lift when suddenly this hunky bearish Caucasian came running down the stairs.. he was in a pair of tight track bottom....He was obviously freeballing as I could see the shape of his cock swinging around.... He then came to the lift and waited.. When the lift door opened a little girl was inside crying.. seemed that his daughter went into the lift by herself without him.

He proceeded to carry her... and his bulge was even more obvious... Couldn't take my eyes of it... All happened within 20 seconds....

U shld go ahead and grab it !

Hi All, I'm newbie into freeball. Normally after work, then freeball inside my bedroom. Nearest place would be downstairs hawker centre with my short. Never try before at other locations, as my 'little brother' very naughty. Always hard when I saw those handsome and cute looking guys around me. :)

• 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.